Senior year (Victorious)

By Nuddy03

The Hollywood arts group have been through a lot during their time at school and so it's to the surprise of n... More

Summer
A friendly face
Not a date!
Beach day
Staying over
It's all okay
Nozu
iVisit L.A
iWater fight
iBarbecue
Mona Patterson
Senior year
Signing up
A good friend
Competition
A new opportunity
Overheard
We all need help sometimes
If I could tell her
A night to remember part 1
A night to remember part 2
A night to remember part 3
Boundaries crossed
Familiar faces
Letting go of hate
Halloween plans
Halloween part 1
Beach party
Parental confessions
Fore
Group project
Secret santa
Announcment
Auditions
The weather is always calmest
Right before the storm
The storm hits
Darkest days
When things get worse
Aftermath
Moving on
Cafe conflict
Unlikley advise
Three words
Some kind of normal
An actor's confidence
Opening number
The showcase
Make it shine

Halloween part 2

86 3 1
By Nuddy03

Jade strutted up on stage confidently as the crowd cheered in anticipation. Jade was very rarely nervous. A helpful trick considering she was a performer. Looking at all the people in the crowd she readied the mic, locked eyes with Cat and gave her a small smile as the beat started up.
"They send me away to find them a fortune.
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned."

Jade began singing. This song had always been a favourite of Jade's. Many of her fellow students saw her as a monster. She never cared. Jade liked being feared by people. It made it so she kept unwanted people away from her. The only person she didn't like scaring was Cat because of how important she was to the girl.

"I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying they're coming for me
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My minds like a deadly disease."
Jade could almost see the shivers fly up everyone's spines at her lyrics.

"I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones."
The only exception was, of course, her redhead girlfriend. She was happily clapping, it was a complete clash for the tone of her song but she didn't mind. Cat was enjoying herself and that was even better than causing fear.

"And all the kids cried out, 'please stop you're scaring me'
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right you should be scared of me
Who is in control?"
Jade finished the first chorus as she looked out at the crowd. There were a wide collection of outfits, some more creative than others. Halloween had always been Jade's favourite holiday for obvious reasons.

"I paced around for hours on empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around."
Halloween was when being scary was actually celebrated. You could watch as many horror movies as you wanted in one sitting and not be considered a freak. Jade may not care what other people think of her but it's nice to not be an outcast for at least one day a year.

"I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones"
Jade also did enjoy costuming. She didn't love it as much as someone like Cat, who adored the activity but the odd costume was fun enough.

"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?"
Cat was also a big fan of Halloween, although for very different reasons. Cat loved dressing up and eating copious amounts of sweets so Jade spent often spent much of her Halloween making sure Cat didn't make her self sick. Though one year she'd been terribly unsuccessful and found Cat passed out in the back garden surrounded by sweet wrappers and chocolate. Jade and Beck had spent the next week taking care of the redhead since she'd gotten sick and her parents where with her brother (again). Jade had never been a fan of how much time Cat's parents spent not taking care of their daughter but Jade had always figured if she needed to she could protect Cat if the situation arose.
("Man I really have always had a soft spot her haven't I?) jade thought to herself quickly as she kept singing, the crowd now on their feet and cheering along.

"I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead"
These were Jade's favourite lyrics in the song. Jade was someone who spent a lot of time up in her own head. She had a dark side, a side she engaged with often but made sure to keep control over.

"I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones."
Jade sang the last pre chorus, getting ready to put all her power and vocal talent into the end of the song. Jade didn't hold back when she sang, she used it a way to vent so when she sang she went for it.

"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?
And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?"
The beat finished off as thunderous applause erupted from the audience, loudest of all was Cat, cheering in complete support. That was one thing Jade didn't quite understand but stilled loved about her redhead girlfriend. Cat was never jealous of her friends talent. Unlike Jade or Tori who, under the outward support, would have that small niggling parasyte of jealousy within them whenever another was successful, or got a leading role in a play, Cat never held any jealousy. Cat gave her full and true support for her friends. She was happy for them unequivocally.

Jade proudly walked off stage as the eyes of her fellow students followed her. She headed straight towards her girlfriend who was bouncing up and down while smiling up at her. Jade grabbed her by the hand and graciously dipped her which, if the sudden blush and gasp was anything to go by, Cat was not expecting. Jade pressed her lips to Cat's who responded by wrapping her arms around Jade's neck.

The crowd cheered but the pair didn't even register them. Jade brought her back upright but continued making out with Cat. As the crowd realised the girls weren't going to stop anytime soon they awkwardly shuffled away and focused themselves elsewhere.

"Gotta give her credit." Andre said to Beck.
"Jade really knows how to put on a show."

"Uh huh." Beck responded blankly. He wasn't really paying attention to what his friend was saying. His eyes were glued to Tori, who was hanging out with her sister off to the side.

"Hey babe wanna go get some food?" B asked Andre as she gave him a gentle nudge.

"Yeah sure why not." Andre said happily. B wasn't used to dating and so it tended to be Andre who set suggest date ideas. It was nice to see that she was trying.
"Hey Beck, me and B are gonna get some food so see you in a bit."

"Uh huh." Beck responded blankly as he kept his eyes on Tori.

Andre patted Beck on the back.
"Try and have some fun man." He said as he walked off with B away from the party.

"So Tori you enjoying the party?" Trina asked her younger sister.

"Uh huh." Tori responded blankly, she took occasional glances over at Beck who was chatting with Robbie. Andre and B had just left so Beck walked over to the curly haired boy. Tori could see Beck wasn't entirely engaged in his conversation, like herself. Tori felt regret bubble within her stomach causing nausea to flow through her. She cared about Beck and so shutting down the conversation with him so quickly hurt her. But she had to stick with her guns, Tori couldn't do that to Jade. Jade was in a happy relationship with Cat and so if Tori and Beck did date it could ruin that for Jade and Cat.

"Tori you convinced me to come to this party could you not be all glum?" Trina said teasingly as she lightly punched her arm.

"Sorry." Tori shook herself out of her trance and looked at her sister.
"Just a lot on my mind."

"Like one tall Canadian boy in particular." Trina teased.

"Uh what no I don't know what you're talking about." Tori said in a flustered voice as her cheeks lit up.

"Oh sis cmon it's totally obvious you like him." Trina said.
"Which I must say I can't blame ya." She added nudging her sister.

"Maybe you should ask him out." Tori joked.

"Well I'm not really looking my best at the moment." Trina said sadly as she rubbed her stomach.
"Anyway, why don't you go talk to him, you've known each other for years."

"I can't." Tori sighed. "With Jade and Beck's history we just can't."'

"Well whatever you say sis." Trina said softly.

"What about you?" Tori asked. "Gonna get on the dating scene?"

"I feel like I shouldn't." Trina smiled softly while rubbing her stomach.
"At least until I figure out all this."

"Yeah I guess that's fair." Tori responded as she cleared her throat awkwardly.
"Do you...do you know who the father is?"

Trina paused for a moment and took a deep breath.
"No...all I know if he's some guy with a piercing above his eye and grey hair."

"Grey hair?" Tori asked nervously. "Was he old?"

"No it was dyed." Trina responded.

"Who dyes there hair gray?!" Tori asked in disbelief.

"Not like old person gray but like that metallic steel colour ya know." Trina clarified and Tori nodded her head in understanding.
"Anyway, I was drunk at a party and he was hot so I slept with him and I was so hungover I didn't end up taking the pill and so got pregnant but I don't know anything about the guy himself."

"Did you get his name or anything?" Tori asked.

"He said it was Doug but that's all I know." Trina responded before shaking her head with shame at herself.
"You probably just think I'm a slut."

"No no not at all." Tori said quickly.

"It's okay if you think that Tori." Trina said sadly before sighing.
"Ima head home, can you get Jade or someone to give you a lift?" She asked as Tori nodded.
"And in my opinion if you really like Beck you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness cause of someone else." Trina added as she walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 883 21
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫: the most popular kid at Hollywood Arts. All the girls want him, and now he's available thanks to a fight between him and the t...
279 19 20
Mikey moved to Hollywood with his best friend to attend a performing arts school. Add in some familiar faces with some heavy feelings. but what happe...
335K 8.9K 32
Hollywood Arts High School is the place to be for the future famous. Jesse Karban considers himself a pretty decent dancer and has been there since f...
6.6K 130 10
Victoria Vega and Jadelyn West weren't the best of friends. You couldn't put them in a room without them trying to gouge each other's throats out...t...