love and crosses JJK *READER

Galing kay springknight12

A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturi... Higit pa

Me
My best Impression
stepping stones.
The truth revealed?
consoling? more like combating.
a ride to hell or heaven?
the ultimate movie night
A new secret ?
cheating already?
Library
why are you here?
taking care
Big save.
clear up
visit.
blooming love.
Fight?
second time
New girl
Left Alone:(
Drink and Drive 'Crazy'!
Not her's
Finally together<3
Epilogue
Upcoming stories.

you matter to me.!<3

1.6K 72 11
Galing kay springknight12

"please i beg you, leave me alone, what have i ever done to you.?"she sobbed harder every passing second,wincing in pain as he held  her hand twisting it at her back.

"what have you done? you've ruined everything,you made me look like a bad guy and my parents threw me out." he said pulling her hair harsher with other hand making her yelp in pain.

"no,i did not you bastard, you tried to rape me when you were drunk and now everything serves you right."she yelled back while her tears rolled down her cheeks unstoppable, she looked miserable.

"you were in a relationship with me, i could do anything with you, you belonged to me and now i'm going to do exactly the same cause you still belong to me, whore."he screamed like a psychopath pushing her off making her hit the ground. she groaned in pain.

"please don't i beg you, please, what do you want from me,please."she begged and wiggled under his touch trying to get away from the beast over her,but she couldn't, not knowing what to do, she kicked one of his leg making him unstable and at the same time she bit onto his wrist harshly making him scream as he pulled away from her.

"YOU BITCH" he yelled kicking her stomach and bought his hand up in air while she winced in pain, looking at his hand she crouched covering her hand on her face expecting a hard punch to come. but what she heard next made her numb, her secret had come out.

"WHAT THE FUCK" someone screamed, she recognized the voice,she slowly looked up pulling her hands off her face "tae-taehyung" she stuttered. he had held the hand which would have landed on her seconds ago, the man who claimed himself upon her looked scared all of a sudden to see an intruder, she was happy but ashamed at  the same time that she was not in the condition he had seen her before. before she could comprehend the guy she knew had landed a punch on her ex-boyfriend making blood ooze from his nostrils, seeing him rolled up holding his nose yelping in pain he left him there and rushed towards her.

he felt his heart break at the sight of the girl curled up in pain, old and fresh cuts on her hands and shoulders a big blue mark on her elbow, her hair messed up, her eyes blood shot, tears still streaming down her face,her soul broke into millions of pieces shattered around, he bent to her level picking her up keeping her in his embrace, she didn't dare to look into his eyes once.

"hey,please look at me,i'm here everything is okay, please, your breathing is improper, please calm down sweetie," he said not knowing if he was making any sense, it was a huge shock for him at the first place to see the girl who was cheerful,not letting anyone know about anything about her mishaps, had took him good amount of time to digest the scene in font of him. nonetheless he tried his best to make her feel safe.but he found himself hurt when he saw the trembling girl not uttering a word to him.

"please,baby girl,calm down, i'm hear with you, nothing will happen, please look at me" he held her close to him rubbing her back, spelling comforting words at her, dying to make her feel safe.she looked up slowly at him, afraid that she would be judged. meeting his soft,concerned eyes she could feel her nerves going down a little, but she burst out into tears hugging him tightly afraid that he would fly away if she leaves him. before he could speak,

BANG!,    

they heard the door being shut harshly making the girl jump and the boy to turn around to see another injured body nowhere to be found in the room,but there were no traces, indicating that he had ran away silently. making the girl lean on the couch for support,teahyung ran towards the door to catch him before he flies away, but once he reached the door he saw a car rush towards the road end.knowing who it was he sighed disappointed but the girl was more important now.

"hey, he left,i'm sorry i couldn't hold him,here, let me help you"he said in a sad tone reaching her out with his hand. he held onto her firmly placing her softly on the couch,she looked calm from outside but a volcano of emotions were exploding inside her. the guy placed himself next to her taking her hand in his,giving her a glass of water, he knew she was very sensitive now and he had to be careful with his words, "sweetie,would you like to talk?,tell me anything about what took place?who was he?" he looked at her skeptically hoping for her to answer. taking a sip from the glass of water she started.

"tae, he is my ex-boyfriend sung-ho, we dated for about 3 months, i was forced into the relationship as he blackmailed that he would die, he had also cut his wrists once, and that made me afraid and accept him, he was okay at the start, although he used to force himself on me sometimes, he would stop once i told him that i didn't like.his mother knew about us all the while and she used to treat me so well, that was the only good point about the whole dating,but one day he invited himself into my house, as usual my parents were out with their work, but i still stayed with them, he came into my house and he smelled like alcohol, on asking him on about  if he was drunk, he accepted,thus i told him to stay away as i hated the smell, but he kissed me with all his force making me mad, when i told him to get out, he forced himself on me, he pushed me on my bed and started undressing and kissing me, i was young and didn't know what to do i tried pushing him but it was no use as he was elder and much strong compared to me,i was just yelling for help, at the same time my dad had made home,and stopped him, he knew about everything from before, so he stood by me, i'm so glad that he was with me that day otherwise,i don't know what would have happened." she sobbed into his chest.

"why is he back now?"he asked her softly while rubbing her back.

"after my dad had caught him, he thought of filing a complaint against my ex,but his parents begged not to do as his career and their name would be at stake and his mother begged me and apologized to me for her son's doing, i felt bad for her, thus i told my dad not to file any complaint and it had settled like that, but his father abandoned him headless of his mother cries and he had been sent to another city to work and he couldn't complete his studies as he didn't have money, now he blames me for all this so he has started coming for a while now, every Friday's, i used to make sure to lock myself everyday but today i was out of food, and had to go to the market, he had followed me all through the way, without my knowledge and entered the house." she completed her pathetic story sitting straight.

"why don't you file a complaint now?" he asked her wanting to know everything.

"i did, he is very good at hiding himself, so he's not yet caught, but i'm sure he will be today as he bought his car."she said hopes heard in her voice.

"by the way, why did you come?"she asked looking at the guy.

"oh, your friend asked me to give you these,i have something to ask you."he said after he handed the book her friend had sent for her.

"yea, ask."she said in a low voice.

"why didn't you tell me or any of us about the matter?, i thought me and you, were something more than to keep secrets between us." he said disappointment lingering in his voice. 

"no tae, please don't get this wrong, you mean everything to me, but i was scared that i would be judged and i didn't want to pull you into my matters."she said holding his hand pleading him not to take it in a wrong way.he sighed.

"whatever, just know that you are never a burden to us, especially me, from now you'll tell me everything and you'll call me anytime okay?"he cracked a smile at her making her nod and do the same while she hugged him.

he caressed her hair softly 'i feel so sad for her, she has gone through a lot, i should keep her safe' he thought to himself.

-------------------------------------

i entered the house as i calmed down the girl who was crying her heart out and left her house after feeding her. i saw jimin and jungkook on the dining table doing something and rest in the living room playing games, i sighed as i removed my shoes, it was a long day all i could think was of my girl and her safety.as i was making my way towards the room i heard jimin calling me i turned to him.

"how was the ice-cream?" he asked making me stunned 

"ho-how did yo-you know?"i asked licking my lip nervously.

"what ice cream hyung?" jungkook chimed out of nowhere. oh shit

"tae was having ice-cream with a girl, she seemed familiar but her back was facing me so couldn't recognize her properly." jimin said making my throat dry and jungkook scream teasingly at me.

"umm, oh that, ahh, she was my high school friend, we met unexpectedly and we thought to have a little ice-cream to catch up."i said jungkook seemed satisfied with the answer,but jimin just gave me a smirk. shit he knows now, i hope he didn't see what happened next. 

"hyung, i wanted to talk to you about y/n" jungkook said making me sigh in relief that i was not the attraction now,but stood there as i heard the familiar name.

"i guess, yo- you were right, i, umm i think i like her, i mean like more thank a friend."the younger confessed blushing madly, i stood still after hearing his confession, anger built in me, but the boy who was being addressed smirked hard if that's even possible saying,

"i told you, i knew from the start, EVERYONE, jungkook likes y/n, he just confessed" jimin yelled grabbing everyone's attention,for them to yell "tell us something new. we already know that"i could sense the rage building in me.

"ahh, hyung why would you yell like that?, and why is it so obvious to everyone?" jungkook asked but i couldn't hold myself anymore i banged my hand an the table where the conversation took place, grabbing everyone's attention again but all silent now giving me confused look.

"stay away from her jungkook, don't do something stupid you would regret."i growled in my deep voice,making everyone shiver and dumbfounded but after few seconds i could see irritation on jugkook's face as he had poked his tongue on his inner cheek, i knew he was mad but i could care less.

"what do you mean hyung?, and why do you even care, i'll do what i want and i'm sure y/n likes me back too.so don't you tell me what to do and you better stay away." he growled back at me rushing away to his room and closing it with a bang, but i could sense he was hurt as his voice came out bit crumpled at last and few building up tears in his eyes, as i had never been so harsh on him, i felt pathetic, it was a hard day and i took out everything on him.

i saw jimin showing me the finger and ran behind jungkook, banging on his door pleading him to open

i turned back towards my room,i walked when all the elders in the room tried to stop me and ask what was with my attitude, but i was done for the day and closed the door of my room shutting everyone out.

---------------------------------------

who do you think is the girl?

ik this chapter is quite confusing but you'll understand as it goes by

i wrote this chapter especially because people think they own other person who are with as theirs in any kind of relationship,i object that thought especially when they claim them to harm,in my point of view it's wrong,no body owns anyone.that should digest in our society.

i hope you continue stayin with my story, thanks and stay safe.<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
5.3K 317 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...