Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 15:- anger
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 24:- unusual party
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 30:- what will happen?
chapter 31:- everything revealed
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️

22.3K 475 38
By Gursneh

"This time, Dad has gone completely insane. He wishes to marry his coworker. What exactly is his problem? "While the others nodded in agreement, Justin spoke out.

"It's because he cares deeply about her."

"I'm worried about them. Our enemies will undoubtedly discover them ",the second oldest, said it.

"I'm mostly concerned about Christina,"Aidan expressed his concern for her.

"Is it true that Ms. Daisy is aware of our work?"

"Yes, she does, but Christina is completely unaware of anything."

"But what's the sense of keeping it from her?"

They were perplexed. Everyone in the house should be informed of what is going on. She would undoubtedly become a part of them at some point, therefore there was no way they could keep such a massive secret.

"I heard she had a rough past, and Dad and Ms. Daisy were discussing it. She vowed not to tell Christina about these things."

"That's strange. What is her mother's reason for this? ",Davin said, his eyes wide with wonder.

"Who cares! let it be. After tonight, I believe Christina is deeply hurt by her mother."

"I agree! When she found out, she was upset. Even she, I believe, does not want this marriage to take place."

"That's fantastic! EVEN I WISH FOR THAT "Justin rolled his eyes and muttered.

Meanwhile

Christina and her mother arrived at their residence. Christina stepped out of the car and walked discreetly towards her room as the car came to a halt in front of the gate.Daisy, on the other hand, was concerned about her daughter. Daisy didn't know her daughter would be so sad after knowing all this. . She approached Christina's room and knocked on her door.

"Could I just come in, Christina?"

"Mom, not just now. I'm not in the mood to chat."

"Please open the door; I'd want to speak with you."

"please m-"

"Please, dear?"

she opened the door, knowing her mother would object.

"Let's get together and speak."

"If you're here to explain what occurred, Please leave mom."

"listen to m-"

"what do you want me to do now When I only met them once, I would agreed to become a member of their family. They are not as innocent or good as you imagine, if you are unaware. I am not prepared to accept anything."

"How long do you intend to stick with your past? You must progress."

"rather than them being my step-father or stepbrothers! I'm ready to be by myself. Please go if you wish to depart."

"Christina, what exactly do you mean? I didn't teach you that, did I? ", she shouted, her voice rising.

"Oh my goodness, mom! Because of them, you're yelling at me! please leave me alone."

"Christina, pay attention! Allow me to explain. I understand how difficult that is for you to accept, but you must go on, my kid. I understand your need for love. Dad's affection. Family affection. All I want is for you to be happy. I know I'm mistaken! I apologise for not telling you everything, but it's for your own benefit. I never expected things to end out this way. I don't want you to go through this again. I wish you happiness."

Should I agree? I really want to have a happy, loving family, but I'm not sure how. I've just met them once, so how can I just agree to everything? Everyone need their own time to adjust to the current situation, but I should not have spoken so much to Mom. She has done so much for me, and I should not be bothering her in this way.

"I apologise, Mom. In front of everyone, I overreacted. I was only disappointed that you didn't tell me about it."

I know she won't leave until I say yes, and I really need some alone time. I should just say a yes.

"it's okay. You're a wonderful daughter."

"thank you mom. You may now leave. i am sleepy."I said, forcing a grin.

"Are you still angry with me?"

"No, I'm just exhausted! Tomorrow is also my school day."

"I completely forgot about it. good night, sweetheart!"

"Good night"

I sighed as she shut the door. My gaze was drawn to the photo of my father while I lay in bed. I sprang to my feet and grabbed the photo frame. My mother couldn't comprehend me since I've always been an emotional person. For a girl, losing her father at such a young age is the worst fear. I gave a sour grin at the photo, which I was wiping with my hoodie because it was dusty.

author's pov

Christina awoke wiping her eyes and glancing at her phone. It was 6 a.m., which was exceptionally early. She didn't get much sleep the night before. She tried to sleep more, but she was no longer able to sleep. She got out of bed, grabbed her uniform from the wardrobe, and hurried to the washroom to freshen up fast. She walked downstairs after 30 minutes to meet her mother in the kitchen.

"Mom, good morning."

"Good day, honey. I baked your favourite pancakes for breakfast."

"Mom, I'm not hungry. If I'm hungry, I'll eat at the cafeteria."

"Are you all Fine, Christina?" Your eyes are puffy! Didn't you get any sleep?"

"No, mama, I'm alright." I'll be late today, Mom. I have some stuff to do and will be staying late in the library."

Her mother was upset with her actions christina left the home to catch her bus to school. She was definitely opposed to the marriage.

In the hallway

I searched the area for any signs of Lucas, since I wanted to avoid him at all costs today. His class is said to be on the same floor as mine! Why does this keep happening to me? I was startled to hear some screaming girls. It's almost certainly Lucas and his gang. I'm not sure what's up with these young ladies. They can't seem to stop talking.

"Look, Lucas has arrived. He is absolutely attractive."

"All five brothers have arrived. What are they doing in this place? They are university students."

"Justin and Lucas are both football team captains, in case you didn't know. They'll be competing against each other, and I'm really looking forward to that."

"However, why are Davin, Aidan, and James all present?"

"leave that! They are extremely wealthy and attractive. Anyone who is close to them would be extremely fortunate!"

fortunate? what the hell? it's better not to be a part of their family.

I came to a halt and gently turned around. All five brothers were marching down the corridor as if they owned it. Wasn't Lucas enough, and now they've all arrived? They were approaching me, I immediately realised. My heart began to pound faster. Someone grabbed my wrist as I was ready to flee that location. No, please don't let it be any of them.

"where are you going?"

SHIT! Lord, why Why do you want everything awful to happen to me? Is there anything I've done wrong in the past?

"Most likely running from us. What's else would it be?"

"James, be quiet. We'd want to discuss things."

"what you want to talk about?"

I expected them to urge me to persuade my mother to call off the wedding. It happens in all movies, but Aidan's statement astonished me.

"I hope you have accepted the marriage as we have."

"huh? Oh yes, I h-have", I was taken aback and didn't know what to do.

"It's great to hear from you. So, from now on, you're my little sister?",Lucas asked, smiling. This side of the Lucas family astounded me.

"I've never accepted her and never will."

"Same situation here. and don't hold your breath for anything from us."

"Please, for the god sakes, just stop. Christina, don't take them seriously. I believe you should leave because or else you will be late for class."

"okay bye."

"bye"

Christina headed to her class right away. I glared angrily at my two brothers.

"Justin and James, please. Stop behaving so childish. Accept this marriage with maturity. After all, we're doing this to make our father happy."

"I'm not certain."

"They mean nothing to me. Do anything you want."

They both stormed out, furious.

"What's the matter with them?"

"It's all right, Lucas. I understand what is going on in their minds. Allow them space; they will acknowledge this marriage and Christina as their sister if they are given time."

"i hope so."

to be continued...♡♡♡

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.6K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
61.8K 1.6K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
379K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
425K 11.3K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...