Gotta Love a Hero <3

By Beauty_Killer

6 friends go out and fight the government for their freedom but hits a bump in the road when they find love More

Gotta Love A Hero [Character]
Gotta Love a Hero
Gotta Love A Hero 3
Gotta Love A Hero 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

151 0 2
By Beauty_Killer

Walking in the garden was my favorite thing to do after a mission, just a place to calm down my nerves. As i walked by the blood red roses i heard the sirens go off. "Just great" I mumbled to myself as i walked towards the car. The others came running with they're guns loaded and everything. "Bandit! we reloaded you gun. The last mission left you with little ammunition." Bane said handing me my black gun. "Thanks" Is all i said while starting the car. As we drove down the downtown streets of battery city i couldn't help but feel watched. "Get in positions crew, they're on our tails!" Destiny yelled. I looked in the review mirror and saw them "Maldito gobierno..." I mumbled under my breath. Everyone grabbed their weapons and fought. As I drove, I watched them fight the villains off.

 "AGH!" i heard a male voice scream out. I felt the person behind me fall. "Was that Bane," i asked myself. "Did he get shot?" as the questions ran through my head i some warm liquid hit my arm. I looked at it only to see blood. When I looked up I saw banes head with a huge hole in the forehead, his dead eyes looking at me. "Get back to headquarters Bandit, now!" Adrienne yelled in my ear still shooting.

 Once we lost them and headed to headquarters, we all stayed quiet. The lost of a brother. Just wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm extremely i haven't updated in so fricken long! i was grounded!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...
306K 34.3K 182
[Contains Volume 4-6] There are different types of kids. There are kids who play around, kids who bury themselves in books, and then there are kids w...
178K 6.6K 59
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
38.4K 177 6
Tales of a couple and their domestic relationship. Involves Displince (Aka. Spanking)