Brown Eyes | Loubbie

By carolairdd

Theirs was a different kind of love; they had played their roles during the day, but at night, away from the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Acknowledgement

Chapter Thirty One

1.2K 74 55
By carolairdd

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

"Good night, little peach." Cate smiled at Laila as she tucked her into bed.

Laila was quite. She clutched her teddy bear tightly on her chest as she stared at the blonde.  Cate tried to smile at the kid, but the long she did, she couldn't give her a sterling smile still.  Everything felt so wrong. She then held Laila's head and gently caressed it before she gave her a kiss.

"Sleep tightly, baby." She whispered.

Laila watched as Cate stood up. It took her a few minutes before the kid opened her mouth. Just as Cate was about to go out, Laila called her in her tiny voice.

"Momma?"

Cate stopped. She slowly turned and walked back to Laila who was in bed. The evening was already high, but she felt the need to cater the little kid because the whole thing felt so messed up, what more for a little kid like Laila?

"Yes, baby?"

Laila sat up, "Will mom gonna be able to see us again?" And along with that, Laila's tears fell.

Cate's new eyes started dwelling tears, but she chose to suck it up. She gently got Laila up on her lap and hugged her tightly. When the child was cradled between her arms, Laila sobbed.

"I don't want mom to go blind,.." Laila started before she looked up at Cate, "...but she loves you so much, momma."

The blonde, no matter how hard she tried to stop her tears from falling, ended up crying too. She looked at Laila and she wanted to apologize for what her mom did, but her tongue got tied inside. The words she knew she had to say couldn't be found. Instead, Cate kissed Laila's nose and she wiped the kid's tears away.

"And I didn't want her to go blind too, baby." She whispered as she kissed Laila's head, "I am sorry. I am sorry for what happened." She spoke, cupping Laila's face, "But I promise, momma promises that I will do everything to fix this. Your mommy will see us again." She held Laila's chin and made their foreheads touched, "I promise, baby. I promise."

When Cate successfully pacified the kid and got her into bed again, she went out of the room and went to the bathroom instead. And when she got there, she cried her heart's out.  It pained her so much. She felt like she didn't deserve to be loved that way; her existence didn't feel a bit of worthiness for  Sandra's love. It was all too much. She leaned on the lavatory and stared at her reflection on the mirror. Her ocean blue eyes were gone and now had been replaced with the brown ones that Sandra used to have. It seemed like a dream, a beautiful one that could melt one's soul, but somehow, it also felt like a nightmare, and she just wanted to run, to hide - because really, Sandra's love was just too much. She continued to sob inside, but she stopped when she heard footsteps and a little commotion coming and when Cate looked at the door, Sandra stood there in her robe, with a cane on her hand.

"Are you crying?"

Cate wiped her tears right away. She bit her lip and wiped her nose before she walked towards the door and met the brunette.

"What are you doing here, baby?"

"You didn't answer my question." Sandra put down her cane and slowly cupped Cate's face with her hand, "Why are you crying?"

Cate bit her lip, harder this time. Sandra, even without the sight, didn't change. She still could see Cate in her truest self - behind her pretense, behind all of her 'I'm okay, I'm fine', Sandra saw what was hidden underneath all of those. She didn't want to look weak and to cry in front of Sandra again, not again after she had spent almost a week crying and she had promised Sandra to never cry, but now, with the two of them trapped inside the bathroom, with Sandra's hand cupping her face and Sandra asking her why she's crying, it all went downhill and her tears began to fall again.

"I'm not crying." Cate lied as she made her voice come out thick and firm.

"You're lying."

Cate bowed her head and sobbed silently, "You can't see me so you don't know."

Sandra elicited a small laugh, slowly, she lifted Cate's face, "Yes, baby. You are." Sandra mumbled and kissed Cate's head, "My baby promised me last week to never cry, but my baby's crying again."

Cate stared at Sandra. Her eyes were now patched, but still, she had that beautiful smile on her lips. She always smiled at her. Sandra had always been so gentle at her. With the realization, Cate sobbed and this time, she didn't hold it back. She hugged Sandra and cried on her neck. The brunette leaned her back on the lavatory top and she, hugged the blonde right away.  They both spent a few good minutes in there with the blonde crying helplessly, and Sandra spent each second whispering to Cate how much she loved her.

"I can't marry you." Cate backed away, "Not like this."

"Baby, what do you mean?"

"You cannot marry me without the sight. I want you to see my face as I watch you walk down the aisle while I wait for you at the altar. I want you to see me, to see us." Cate attached her nose to Sandra's, "We will have you operated. I don't care how long will it take. I will wait. We will wait. And I don't care how much will I spend. I'd be very willing to filter the greatest doctor in this whole wide world for you. I don't care if I run out of money. You have to have eyes again, baby." Cate paused and touched Sandra's lips, "I know we have talked about you being okay with everything, but I am not. Say yes. Say yes, please."

"Cate, we have talked about this. I wanted to do it and it's my pleasure to give you my eyes. I just -"

"Bullshit, Sandra! Bullshit!" Cate backed away and trashed the bottles of lotions, sanitizers and soaps on the lavatory rack causing everything to fall down the floor.

Sandra flinched and Cate's deafening sobs were the only ones that could be heard along with the rattling of the things on the floor. The hearbroken blonde sat down on the floor while the brunette was frozen on her spot. Cate was deeply hurt by what Sandra did and it pained her as to why Sandra loved her that much.

Cate buried her hands on her hair, "For fuck's sake, you are an actress! You have kids! We have kids! You have a life and you just threw that out for me." She continued as she sobbed, "You gave me your eyes just because you love me and that is so fucking selfless, baby. I hate you. I hate you for what you did to yourself. Everyone tried to stop you. Andrew, Dash, all the kids and your sister stopped you, but you were so so so fucking hardheaded. Fucking hardheaded!" She cried and looked up at Sandra with her teeth gritted together, "You practically sacrificed your whole life for me!"

"Isn't that how love supposed to work?" Sandra finally spoke, "When you love someone, you gotta make sure they feel loved. I love you, and I gotta make sure you are fine and that you're okay, because the burden of having to know you're in pain and struggling would pain me even more. You're heartbroken right now, and as I listen to your cries, my heart is breaking too - and that's not because I'm blind, that's because you are heartbroken. Do you understand me, baby?"

Cate cried. She may not understand the whole thing yet, but she did understand how much the brunette loved her. She knew that if she told her to jump off the cliff, Sandra would do it wholly. She stood up and went back to where the brunette was standing.

"I hate you now. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." The blonde mumbled as she kissed her lips, "I fucking hate you, you know that?" She added as she kissed her lips once more.

"And I love you too." Sandra laughed and reached out Cate's face and even if she couldn't see her, she was able to wipe her tears away, "I love you. I love you. I love you and that won't change, baby." Sandra paused and smiled at the crying blonde, "I love you until my very last exhale."

Cate sniffed, "I don't know what else to say, but can I kiss you?"

A small laughed escaped from Sandra's lips, "You're silly. Of course."

And with that, Cate claimed Sandra's lips. Sandra clung her arms on Cate's neck as the kiss intensified. They didn't know how long they kissed, but both just found each other back inside their own room. Sandra was now pastered on the bed and Cate was on top of her, straddling her legs as the blonde gently worked on untying her robe. Sandra's creamed-glassy skin was exposed when Cate threw her robe off the bed and it was when Cate attached her lips on Sandra's lips, claiming her once more. Cate's hands roamed around the brunette's body as she gently kissed and marked and sucked Sandra's neck. Gentle sighs and desperate moans came out from Sandra's lips only to be silenced by Cate when she kissed her once more. Sandra's hand grasped the blonde's hair as they kissed. Their chest met at each inhale and exhale. Cate sat back up and removed her own robe before she glided down on Sandra's body again. The blonde lovingly sucked Sandra's nipple while her other hand worked up in massaging the other one.

The atmosphere was electric yet romantic, and Cate subtly wondered it if was only due to all the sexual tension being released at that point after everything that had happened between the two of them. Nevertheless, she brought up two fingers to Sandra's core, making circles in an excruciatingly slow manner and when she looked up, her lover's lips slightly parted. The musk of the brunette's arousal hit her first, and for Cate, the scent was beautifully addicting.

"Sandy?"

"Yes ba-"

But before Sandra could even answer, her tongue dipped out enough to lick at the spot where Sandra needed her most.  The blonde's breath came out hot against cold skin and it made Sandra shiver -  a soft noise leaving her throat while her lips parted. They both missed it - the intimate bond they had just felt so right and special, especially remembering each awful moments that blocked their way. The brunette withered underneath Cate's tongue. Cate looked up as Sandra started arching her back while she was biting her lips to supress her needy moans.

"Let it go, baby..." Cate ushered and went on to licking her inner thighs, "I wanna hear you."

"Oh shit baby... That feels nice."

Cate smiled hearing Sandy's breathy phrases. With a smile, she went back to dipping her tongue  against the pinkish flesh being offered in front of her. She licked at the folds of her vulva, her finger coming up to part them. The scent was so strong and intoxicating that the blonde has to restrain herself from biting and sucking, because really - she could do it later.

The more she ate her out, the more moans elicited from the brunette lips and she loved it. She felt the love of her life arched off of the bed as her nose bumped up against Sandra's clit and a groan came out. She most definitely liked that noise and she did it again.  The blonde watched as she squirmed under her soft touches. Sandra was practically dripping when Cate decided to stand up and withdrew that one toy she knew Sandra would definitely enjoy.

"You ready?" Her deep sultry voice resonated as she came back on bed with a protruding strap hanging on her hips.

Sandra breathed. Her chest reddened at the pleasure, but she was able to give off a nod. And when she did, Cate dipped into her, entering her in haste and that act sent Sandra in an enormous ecstacy.

"Oh my goodness." Sandra breathed as the blonde started pumping into her roughly, "Don't you fucking stop."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
37K 1.6K 31
{English is not my first language} Just a job, right? That's what Veronica thought as well, but this "job" turned out to be so much more, than just...
19.3K 707 21
({ book cover from pinterest - i do not claim it! }) This is an Oceans 8 fanfiction between y/n and Lou Miller. The other characters are apart of the...
5.4K 85 11
With being the owner of a rising Club franchise Louise Miller, known for her charisma and cockiness crossed her path with Dr.Nish , a well renounced...