Wrong Ties (Urban BoyxBoy)

By jay24west

Two of the most biggest rival gangs in New York have been around for decades. There is one member named Kasey... More

INTRO
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
CAST UPDATE
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]

[9]

8.2K 372 304
By jay24west

Gee

"I think it's time to go, Gee," one of the Notorious members, Tank said.

I just arrived back downstairs after dealing with Kasey. I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe so he could shut up about it? I quickly wiped my mouth off in disgust. I don't know where his lips been.

I don't get why he is so interested in me and I don't even pay attention to his ass at all. I'm all about my money, I don't got time for this nigga.

But I ain't gone lie and say that I don't find him attractive. Truth is, I don't want to be around him because of my brother. That night after he caught us talking at the skating rink, he was pissed at me. I'm talking about throwing and kicking shit type of mad. Then, he does this shit where he starts flickering his lighter like the crazy ass he is.

I start to reflect back to those moments where we were close and I actually liked it. I didn't want to like it but I just can't help myself.

I looked down at my gold watch to see that it is time to go. I nodded at both Tank and Crow and we started to dip. There was something going on but I didn't want to stick around too much longer to see what was going to happen. While I was walking out of the house, I felt like someone was staring at me. It could be that I'm paranoid but I genuinely felt like I was being watched.

Anyways, we were meeting up with Ace so we could go to the other side of town to Los Santana territory.

Believe it or not, we were going to be the ones to hit a lick right at Javier's house. Thanks to people talking on the streets, we know exactly where he stays at. So we can get his ass back.

We pull up at my house where Ace was pacing outside.

When he saw us, he immediately went over to the car. "Man, what took y'all so damn long?" He huffed, getting in the passenger seat after kicking Crow out the front.

"Party," Tank answered.

"That I told y'all not to go to because we about to go rob this nigga's house," he gritted.

Tank got to driving since he's going to be our getaway driver for this.

"And we weren't gone for that long while you bitchin'," I said.

"Gee, please shut the fuck, aight? I'm already mad as hell that you shown up three minutes late. We on a timed schedule out here people!"

"Damn, just three?" Crow whispered.

"Yes, three! Time is money," he continued to bitch.

Tank mumbled something but Ace smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow," Tank said, rubbing the back of his head.

Let's get this over with.

Ace looks around the car. "Aight, everybody got their mask, right?"

We all nodded our heads, taking it out of our pockets and began to put it on before exiting the car.

"Crow," Ace said.

"Hm?" Crow hummed while he checked his gun was loaded.

"That ain't a fucking mask. Why the fuck do you got a pantyhose on yo head?"

I looked over and sure enough it was some pantyhose. We all got ski masks on and here he was being different.

"What? I couldn't find my ski mask so I had no choice but to use my granny's."

We all squinted our eyes at him before Ace just sighed. "Are we all ready?"

We all said yes and began moving to the house that looked to be having a few lights on and loud music playing. There looked to be no cars so that was a good sign. We walked to the side of the house where there was a window that wasn't too high up.

"We get in and out. No bullshit," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever-" Ace started before I cut him off.

"I mainly talking to your ass since you always wanna kill somebody."

Tank slides the window open after prying it with a tool because it didn't budge. Only problem was is that it didn't open all the way.

"Man, I can't fit in that lil ass window," Crow groaned. "Do you know how big I am?"

Ace starts to laugh. "Fat ass sure ain't gone fit in. Nigga might fuck around and get stuck."

Crow was about to fire back at Ace until Tank stepped in. "Aight, aight! All the doors are locked and this is the only window that isn't high up."

I started rocking back and forth on my heels, swinging my arms back and forth while thinking how would this work. All of their eyes fall on me.

"What? Why are y'all looking at me?"

"Because," Ace smirked. "You're the only one who can fit through that window, lil bro."

"I'm not that damn small," I mumbled.

"Just do it so you can open the door for us."

I walked over and started to climb up. It was a bit difficult for me to get through, but I eventually got in. I fell on my hands and knees and I heard their snickers. I looked back at the window once I got up and flicked them off.

I then go around to look at the whole living room. It was bigger than I thought. The music was so loud that I could hear it booming upstairs along with what I could've sworn be a bunch of talking and laughing from girls.

Not wanting to waste any much time, I went over to the front door and unlocked it.

Crow was the first to come in, smiling at me that I did it. Then, it was Tank who thanked me. And there was Ace who didn't say nothing.

"You could thank me, y'know."

Let me tell you, we wasted time going through different rooms downstairs because there wasn't anything. All the rooms became trashy as we tried to look for things that would be worth it. This left no choice but to go upstairs where all the noise is at.

"There isn't shit down here! I'm going up," Ace says. Before I could stop him, he had already pulled out his gun and went upstairs.

The three of us followed behind. It was the last room in the dark hallway that had some lights on and girls listening to music while having a good time.

I opened the other room doors opened to check if there was anybody else. When there wasn't, Ace aggressively yanked opened the room door.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" He yelled while aiming a gun at the group of Hispanic girls.

All six of them jumped and started to scream when they saw us. They were all gathered, sitting on the bed, terrified.

Tank went over to the boom box on the dresser to shut it off. Crow stood next to the bed with his gun aimed at them along with me. I glanced over at the other side of the room and saw that there was a safe.

"Now y'all going to listen to me! I won't hesitate to shoot if anybody doesn't listen to me!" After my brother said that, he shot the floor too close to me. I slightly jumped, moving my feet.

"What the hell?" I mugged. "Damn near almost shot my foot, genius!"

"You'll be aight." He goes to look between the women. Out of all of them, he picks the oldest. "You, come on."

She begins to cuss him out in Spanish.

"I said come on, bitch!" He ignored her and grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair to yank her up from the bed. "I want you to open that safe up that you got right here."

She looks between us and the safe where she eventually shakes her head no.

"Do it or I'll kill them one by one." His gun was pointed to one of the girl's heads.

"Javier will kill you if he found out who you are!"

"Enough talking and open up the damn safe! I don't got all day!" He raised his voice, startling her.

"I don't know the safe's code!"

"You lying, bitch," he gritted. "You better get to it because I'm going to start killing bitches if you don't hurry that ass up."

Becoming frightened by his words, she goes to try and unlock the safe. She was turning the knob multiple times but it still wouldn't open after a while. We've been sitting here looking at it open for at least almost fifteen minutes.

Crow was looking through the blinds. He snapped them back and started to look at us with widened eyes. "Um... I think they are pulling up."

"Man, move out the way," I said, pushing him out the way so I could look out.

Sure enough, to our fucking surprise, Los Santana is pulling up to the house right now.

"Uh, Ace," we both said together.

"What?" He said, agitated, taking his eyes off of the girls to look over at us.

"They're here! Santana is coming and I think I see Javier too," I said, squinting my eyes. "They're just getting out the car as we speak."

"That's aight. I'm not leaving here until I have my money. Hell, we strapped." He then goes to look back at the girls. "Can y'all shut the fuck up?!"

"I hope Javier feeds you your own balls, you sick bastard!" One of the girls yelled out.

That triggered Ace because the next thing I know, he pointed his gun up and shot the girl point blank in the forehead.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled out. "Why would you shoot her?"

"Talk to me crazy and you get killed."

Her body went limped and fell onto the floor with blood leaking so much from out of her forehead. All the girls started to scream and cry louder. All this was annoying the hell outta me.

Crow went over and lightly kicked her foot. "Shit, she's actually dead," he said, scratching his head.

I let out the most annoyed groan and shook my head at both their dumbasses. This is why I plan shit and not Ace. He can't ever do anything right.

The woman begins to cry as I shoved my gun to her head. Now we got to do everything sloppy. "Hurry up!" I rushed.

She keeps on twisting and turning until she gets it open. I roughly pushed her to the side as I looked inside of the safe. There was tons of cocaine packages and money in here. It had to been like at least a few hundred g's in here.

Crow, who had the duffel bag around him, came over and started to put everything inside of the bag.

Los Santana could've taken this from both Notorious and Superiors. There was one too many of cocaine and money in here. Least we got it now.

I went over to the blinds next to Ace and saw that they were coming into the house now. "Shit," I whispered. "Didn't plan on getting into any fucking shootouts. Just our luck."

"Says you," Ace said as he loaded his gun. "Can't take the heat?"

I swear if we get arrested- the cops are already on our asses. But apparently no one doesn't care except for me.

Crow finished up with putting everything inside of the bag and immediately zipped it up. Footsteps could be heard from all around the house along with their talking.

The girls were crying out loud and they must have sensed something was wrong.

Ace got by the door as footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. It kept on coming closer and closer. Without second thought, he begins to shoot at whoever was about to run up to the door.

He goes out into the hall where several gunshots begin to rang out. I ran out the door before Tank and Crow could. There was a body that was all shot up near the door where Ace killed the dude. I followed all the gun shot noise to downstairs and saw Ace crouched down behind a couch while shooting multiple people inside of the house.

I begin to shoot from the stairs, taking out one guy in the process. All that could be heard was bullets flying everywhere hitting any and everything. I went down the stairs some more, running and ducking behind the couch where Ace was at. Crow and Tank eventually make it down and each got behind separate covers.

"You come into my fucking house?!" I didn't have to glance up to know that was Javier. Then, I heard a machine gun shoot up all from around the house as he was hiding outside near the door. The rest of his boys were coming inside of the house. Bullet holes covered inside of the whole house and furniture.

Each time, we killed them. Ace shakily begin to reload his pistol, changing the clips.

"This nigga got a damn machine gun!" Crow yelled out, still shooting. He got one guy in the chest.

"Don't think I know that?!" Ace yelled back.

"How the fuck are we gonna get out of this? Javier is right outside!" I yelled. I peeked my head up and shot another Santana in the head before ducking back down.

"Whoever you are, you are dead! You hear me?!" Javier continued to yell. "And you hurt my girls?!"

Just after he said that, more bullets continued to spray along the whole house.

"Their dumbasses ain't covering the back," he laughed. "Stay close to me."

This nigga Javier was crazy. But what Ace was about to do was even crazier. Ace got up and ran to the kitchen and busted the window using his gun. I got up from behind the couch, trying my best to dodge the bullets, Tank and Crow wasn't too far behind as they shot back while running to the kitchen.

Shattered glass was everywhere but we didn't care. We jumped out the window and ran around back. We ran towards the direction where the car was at.

Crow fat ass was out of breath from running, causing us to slow down by the time the rest of us got to the car. Ace lifted up his ski mask and yelled, "Bring your fat ass on!"

They were shooting at us and he was over here out of breath. "Nigga- I'm t... Tired!" He yelled back.

We were already in the car, waiting for his ass. Crow finally got inside of the car and Tank didn't waste anymore time on speeding off. "They better not shoot up my car!" Tank called out, speeding onto the road.

Once we were safe, we took off our masks. I immediately started to get on Ace. "Why the fuck did you have to do all that? That wasn't apart of the plan!"

He turned around from all the way in the front seat to look at me. "Nigga, who cares? Least we got the money!"

"Yeah, but we weren't suppose to kill anyone going in there. I told you that before we went in but you never listen."

"Don't care, the bitch shoulda watched how the way she was talking to me. And all that what happened back there was bound to happen."

"I knew it was a bad plan. I should have called it off all together," I groaned. "Everything always goes wrong."

"Quit being dramatic. Least we got out alive and with their shit," he said, nonchalantly.

"Ace, you're such a dumbass! Always being selfish! What happened if any of us could have died? It would have been your fault!"

Ace whipped his head around so fast at me. "I'm selfish? After all what I did for you? I'm selfish? Fuck outta here with that! Don't go whining now when you clearly agreed to do it!"

"Yeah, because I thought we were following up with my plan!"

"It still would have ended with us being in a shootout! At the end of the day, I'm the one who calls all of the shots! I run this gang, not you! I can do whatever the fuck I please!"

"Fuck you, Ace," I gritted. "You want everything like how you want." With that, I leaned back against the seat. I don't want to hear a thing he gotta say anymore.

The car gets quiet. The only thing was the sound of the road since the radio wasn't turned on.

"Can we stop by Wendy's?" Asked Crow.

"No, Crow!" We all said.

"Shit, I was just asking. A nigga is hungry, don't have to yell," he muttered.

It got quiet again until we start to hear sirens. This wasn't the time to get pulled over and we got stolen money and guns on us. Tank started to slow down and pulled over on the side of the street. Great. We are almost home too.

"This isn't the fucking time!" Ace let out his frustration aloud. "Hide your guns."

We all slipped the guns underneath the seat. Crow put the duffel bag on the ground between our feet. We waited for the officer to come to the car. Once he did, Tank rolled down his window.

"Good evening," the officer greeted.

I was silently hoping he wouldn't recognize any of us. Ace looked out of his window to avoid looking at the cop.

"Good evening. What seems to be the problem?" Tank asked, trying his best to sound professional.

"You know you didn't cut on your blinker back there, right?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Crow muttered.

"Didn't know about that. My fault, it won't happen again." I could see how tightly Tank was gripping the steering wheel. I really wanted this nigga to go away so I could go home. This has been a very long day.

"Uh huh. You can get a ticket for that, but I'm going to let it slide considering this was small." He looked around the car and noticed me and Crow in the back. "May I ask where the four of you are heading?"

Worse case of scenario comes to mind. My heart begins to race. If he searches this car and finds the guns, money, and the keys; we'll be done for. I shifted a bit in my seat.

"We just going home," is all Tanks says.

Everyone held in their breaths, hoping the officer would drop it. He takes one more look around the car before letting out a sigh. "Well, you folks have a goodnight. Just remember to turn on your blinker next time, alright?"

"Will do."

While the officer started to walk back to his car, he looked at me through the window. We saw him enter back inside of the police car.

Tank didn't waste no time before driving back off. This has been too close of a night.

This all happened because of a blinker. One check and we would have never made it home.

When we got home, it was dead silent. We both didn't speak as he took the duffel bag that was full of the money and cocaine that we could sell into his room and slammed the door shut.

I didn't want to speak to his ass anyways. I don't got nothing to say to this nigga.

I gruffly went into my room and the first thing I did was kick off my shoes and took off my shirt to fall belly first into the bed, exhausted from the long day. I pulled my ski mask that was in my back pocket, and threw it somewhere from across my bedroom.

Just when I was about to go to sleep, my mind went back to what happened at the party. It was something I didn't want to think about but couldn't control it.

Thinking about how close he was to me and that kiss from his soft lips. I groaned in frustration because I didn't want to think about it but I can't help myself.

A small smile broke out onto my face the more I thought about the Superior. I don't like how the way he makes me feel. Outside of Ace, I never gotten this much attention from anyone else no matter how annoying he is.

You can't like no Superior, I kept on telling myself.

It wasn't no problem because he was a nigga. I've had my fair share with both guys and girls but I just can't date him because of him being a Superior. So I try to put up a front so I can get rid of him. Look how that turned out. Maybe I do like him but I still won't admit it to him.

Soon, my eyes begins to get heavy and start to eventually close.

I remember being in Ace's and I room playing with my toys on the bed. Ace was laying on his belly, doing his homework on the floor while occasionally glancing up at the tv every once in a while. I had to been like eight at the time whereas Ace was fourteen.

There was some kind of thumping noise along with broken glass that could be heard from down the hall. I looked over at Ace and he locked eyes with me, wondering what happened.

"Gee, stay here while I go check out what's going on," he said as he stopped all what he was doing to go get up.

My heart raced a mile a minute as I nodded my head at Ace. He gave me another look before he went outside our room to see what went on. I continued to play with my toys not wanting to worry too much.

"Mama?!" I heard Ace yell.

I jumped from the sudden yelling moments later, causing me to get scared even more. I dropped my toys on the bed and went to go to the door. I put my hand on the cold knob and twisted the door open so I could step out and see what's going on, completely ignoring what my brother said before.

"Mama? Ace?" I called as I walked through the seemingly endless hallway and into the living room.

That's when I seen him crouched over her dead body on the middle of the floor, back facing me. Broken glass was next to her. I didn't want it to be real so I stepped a bit closer. The sight of her scared me, causing me to jump back in fear. "Mama?"

She wasn't herself.

Ace turns around and his eyes were red from the stinging tears. There was no way he could hide her body away from me. I've seen it all.

"No, no look away! Don't look at this!" Ace got up and went over to comfort me.

Tears continue to fall as I kept on glancing behind him to see my mama like that on the carpeted ground. One minute she's alive and now she's dead.

"Don't look, don't look," Ace continued to say to me as I cried into his shirt as he rubbed my back.

But there was no way I could get that image from out of my head.

I knew she hasn't been well lately. Slowly she has gotten worse and I always thought that I was the cause of it.

I woke up from out of my sleep in sticky sweat. My room was pitch black as I used my arm to wipe the sweat from off of my forehead.

That same nightmare that I've been having for years crossed in my dreams over and over again. I try not to think about it but I can't bring myself to.

I whipped the covers from off of me and opened up my room door and walked across the hall to Ace's room. I put my hand over the knob and twisted it open, surprised he didn't lock it. Pushing the door open a tad, I peeked through to see that he has his arm over his eyes, laying on his back as he snored.

I pushed the door open some more and softly shut it behind me. "Ace," I whispered, loudly into the quiet room.

The only source in his room was from the tv that went blue after being inactive for so long.

"Ace," I repeated when I noticed he hasn't budged.

He woke up with hooded eyes. "Huh?" Voice tired.

"It happened again," I softly spoke as I stood at the foot of the bed.

He didn't even need to know what I was talking about to understand. He's the only person that knows about those terrors I be getting on some nights. Whenever I get them, I just come in here some nights and sleep in the bed with him.

He yawned and moved over some. "Come on."

I walked over and got on the other side of the bed to lay down. He tossed most of his blanket over my body. "You aight?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Mhm, now don't wake me up anymore," he chuckled, tiredly. "And sorry about raising my voice at you earlier. I was outta line for doing all of that."

I was surprised when I heard him apologize to me. He hardly ever apologizes, doesn't matter if he was in the right or wrong.

"It's cool. And I guess I'm sorry for calling you selfish and a dumbass."

"You damn right," he said yawning again. "And Gee?"

"Yeah?"

It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke. "I always got you no matter what."

He turned on his side so he could fall asleep again. I exhaustedly pulled the blankets over myself some more. I've been knew that. I remembered he said that years ago when we first started being on our own.

Only my brother and I would know what we both went through. Without having much of anybody, we went our own way and survived on our own. There was times where he didn't eat because he wanted to make sure that I was fed due to us not having much. I wondered sometimes how different life would have been if that day never happened. Probably never would have been the person I am today that's for sure.

With the sound of Ace's snoring and my mind getting distracted somewhere else, it wasn't long before I fell asleep again. This time, in a peaceful one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

261K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
3.4M 99K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
28.9K 988 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...
14.7K 835 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...