50 shades of Jolinsky

By JohnsonForLife

Loosely based on 50 shades of grey. Jack Johnson gets a job working with Jack Gilinsky. They start off as co... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
New book

Chapter 1

7.7K 200 137
By JohnsonForLife

Johnson POV:
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned. And grabbed my phone from my bed stand. 6:30. I got up and went to my bath room.

I splashed my face with water trying to wake my self up.

"Here's to a another interview." I said to my self in my mirror. I got undressed and got into the shower.

I quickly got out of the shower and went to my closet. I put on my boxers and I looked to my closet door. I grabbed my suit. It was a navy blue suit to match my eyes. I put it on and fixed my tie. I walked into the living room of my loft in New York.

I grabbed my wallet phone. I walked out of my loft and walked down the hallway.

"Morning Jack!" Hanna squealed as she came up and hugged my leg. Hanna was a 6 year old girl that lived across the hall that had blonde hair and green eyes.

"Morning baby girl." I said as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Can you play house with me today?" Hanna said messing with my tie. I smiled sweetly.

"Sorry Han I got a interview." I said and poked her nose.

"What is a interfew?" She asked as she now was messing with my face.

"Something grown ups go to to get a job." I said while putting her down.

"No! I don't want you to leave!" She yelled and hugged my leg.

"I am coming back Han. I promise I will come and play house with you once I get back. I said while going down on one knee and holding out my pinkie. She gave me a huge grin.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye Jack!" She said as she went back to her apartment. What a sweet girl. I walk over to the elevator and press the lobby button.

----------Skip car ride----------

"Name?" My lady at the front desk asked.

"Jack Johnson."

"Mr.Gilinsky will be right with you." She smiled. I walked over and sat down. I am more nervous than any other interview.

"Mr.Johnson? Mr.Gilinsky will see you now." The women said. I hope this goes well. I got up and follow her as she walks to his office.

CEO Mr.Gilinsky. Reads the translucent door.

"Good luck Jack." She said and walked away before I could say anything else.

I slowly knocked, my heart going 100 miles per hour.

"Come in." The voice on the other side said.

I slowly put my hand around the door knob. I take a deep breath and push it open

A/N-----------------------------
Is this even a interesting plot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 160 30
This is a jolinsky and shaylor boyxboy book Jack Johnson is not your average boy. He's gay in love with one of his best friends, but he hasn't come...
78.3K 1.6K 30
Hard to Hate Him~ Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Sage Emerson have been best friends since Jack and Jack were in kindergarten, and always will be...
189K 7.9K 46
Jack Johnson an average nerd only had one friend Sammy Wilk. Jack Johnson was a quiet boy always living the shadows of other people. Jack Johnson how...
222K 2.5K 63
Renée Anderson and Jack Gilinsky have been best friends since day one, when Renée finds out about Magcon and all the drama behind it, will it get in...