Until It Clicks

By celestialskiesxx

A collection of short stories: Four girls- Annabelle, Ava, Lily, and Grace. Four first loves- Charlie, Todd... More

Author's Note: Until It Clicks
Annabelle: Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Ava: Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Lily: Part One
Part Two:
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Grace: Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six

Part Three

70 0 0
By celestialskiesxx

Out of the corner of his eye Todd saw Ava toss her hair. He looked over and she smiled at him, blushing a little. They both looked up when their teacher, Mr. Carter, announced that everyone had to partner up. He glanced at her again, and she nodded. They were partners. The whole lab procedure, they bumped hands and blushed, yet secretly both enjoyed it. Todd couldn't focus on the lab because he kept trying to come up with a way to tell her how he felt without sounding cheesy. "What?" she asked, sensing that he was distressed.

All at once, he blurted, "Go out with me!"

Ava, for a minute, furrowed her perfectly polished brow, and then without a moment's more of hesitation, replied,

"We've got chemistry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

21K 1.5K 12
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†...
160K 6.4K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...