The Trials of Being Loved

By BozBozo

😔 I really feel that I have to put a R Rating on this one, not just Mature. I went way overboard on the inti... More

Author's Note
Part 1 - A Polar Bear Kisses and Cries
Part 2 - An Orca is Always There
Part 3 - The Polar Bear Learns
Part 4 - The Orca Chases the Polar Bear
Part 5 - An Overthinking Polar Bear?
Part 6 - The Orca Dominates
Part 8 - Orcas are Apex Predators
Part 9 - My Polar Bear, It's Not Defeat
Part 10 - An Orca Shelters
Part 11 - Why, Polar Bear?
Part 12 -No, Orca!
Part 13 - Polar Bear, Admit it Now!
Part 14 - Orca, Just Love Me
Part 15 - My Sad Polar Bear
Part 16 - Orca Learn Hard Truths
Part 17 - Move IT, Polar Bear!
Part 18 - What Now, Orca?
Part 19 - Freedom, Polar Bear?
Part 20 - Who Needs Healing, Orca?
Part 21 - We're all Damaged Goods, Polar Bear
Part 22 - Go Away, Orca!
Part 23 - Oh, It's My Fault, Polar Bear
Part 24 - Space, Orca, I need it!
Part 25 - Don't Leave, Polar Bear
Part 26 - Who hurt who, Orca?
Part 27 - Is This Best, Polar Bear?
Part 28 - Orca, Speaking!
Part 29 - Runaway Polar Bear!
Part 30 - Arrogant Orca
Part 31 - Determined Polar Bear
Part 32 - Orca Education
Part 33 - Polar Bear Protection
Part 34 - Survive! Orca, Survive...
Part 35 - GRRR Polar Bear, that's BS!
Part 36 - Rescue is on the way, Orca!
Part 37 - Broken, Polar Bear, not dead.
Part 38 - Orca vs Police
Part 39 - Drowning Polar Bear
Part 40 - Save an Orca, Learn to Swim Again
Part 41 - It's Game Time, Polar Bear!
Part 42 - Dreaming Orca
Part 43 - Crazy Polar Bear
Part 44 - Awaken, Orca, Someone Needs You
Part 45 - WTF, Polar Bear!
Part 46 - Orca?
Part 47- What are you doing, Polar Bear?
Part 48 - The Orca's Family Pod Circles
Part 49 - Deteriorating Polar Bear

Part 7 - It's Not a Game, Polar Bear

242 15 2
By BozBozo

Unused condoms flew like confetti as Tay flung the duvet off the bed and pulled New up to the pillows to hold him properly. He liked this. He LIKED feeling Newwie's heart beat beneath his hand, the warmth of his back against his front.

What he didn't like, was why wouldn't New look at him right now? Wasn't he the one who said "I want you." Wasn't it too late to be shy?

It wasn't that he was shy, he was in shock. Yes, New decided, shock was a good word for it. This wasn't the man he was used too. That was it. The Tay he knew, he would have been kind, considerate and it would have been New fucking him, not the other way around. But was this so bad? His hips twisted, feeling light twinges of pain.

New was also having a very hard time ignoring the weight of his hand on his chest, those long fingers once again lightly playing with his nipple, and his body having completely curled into his. Why did Tay want to STAY this way?

Fuck, New swallowed back a moan, I'm so screwed! Aloud, "I can't sleep like this. I need a shower." He needed more time, time to think away from Tay. "Change the sheets?" He tried to break free but Tay held him back.

"Why?" Tay snuggled his head closer, pressing butterfly kisses to the back of his neck. "New, I know when you're running. Why now?"

"I can't think around you!" Why did I just say that? New closed his eyes. The world spun as Tay rolled him over.

"Open those damn eyes and look at me!" New carefully opened one eye and swiftly closed it again. Tay didn't look happy.

"I said, LOOK AT ME!" Now, he sounded unhappy too. Sighing, New cracked his tightly sealed peepers and looked at him.

"You said you wanted me. I wanted you. We had sex. I don't get this at all. Isn't cuddling and spending a night together all part of it? Unless one night was all you wanted?" Tay let go of him and walked to his closet, pulling out a pair of shorts. He swiftly pulled them on, not caring of how the body fluids still decorating his body.

New sat up, protesting, "That's not it!" How do I explain my brain? "I don't know how to process what happened."

"Process? Who the fuck uses a word like that now?" Tay stared down at the naked man in his bed. When did New begin to look like a baby to him? Act like a child? He wanted to pull his hair out! Or better yet, spank him for being so indecisive.

New was pulling, well, rather continuously running his hand through his hair. "I do want you. I still do. It wasn't for a night. You think that one night can dispel years of cravings?" He snorted. "You're wrong. It's just... just..." He shook his head. He couldn't say it, it was embarrassing.

"I will spank you."

Meeting his eyes, New ran his tongue over his lips. It brought heat back into his belly, low and heavy. Tay was serious. If he didn't talk, he WOULD get a spanking. WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE?

"Is that it?" Tay slumped on the bed. "You're afraid because you saw another side of yourself and you don't know if you like who you are." He laughed dryly. "And you said you wanted to find out who I was."

"Fuck you." New brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them. "I know ME, I want to be in you too." There he said it. That asshole didn't need to know that it was his first time...

Tay's face blanched. "I thought that roles don't change."

"It's our sex life, who the fuck can say who does what but us? Unless you don't want a sex life WITH me?" New let go of his knees, and came close to Tay, finally looking more like himself, exuding confidence. "I won't stay with a man who won't let me fuck him."

New licked his lips. "I like it gentle, but I still need to have my hands on a pair of hips, thrusting deep into that heated warmth. You've been there, you know what I'm talking about. Could you always be a bottom?"

Tay hesitated, then looked away. "I've never been a bottom."

New reached out and touched his shoulder, lightly, the barest of touches. "That's what held me back. I'm going to shower." He slid out of bed and walked to the shower, knowing that Tay watched. He sighed softly, as his body responded, to different stimuli: thought of being spanked, and his butt in his view. 

HOW DID TAY FIND THIS SIDE TO HIM? He wanted to run, but kept it slow, until the wall hid him from view. He almost collapsed from the stress of not turning back and begging for more sex. When did he become a sex addict?

Tay watched him leave, thinking about New inside him. He only hesitated because he really was a wimp when it came to pain. Oh, he could fight, but that's because he didn't think about it. As in, most fights were about confidence, but if they got physical, he would too. This sex stuff was too new. He didn't feel like bravado would keep covering up all his mistakes as they went along. 

HE LIKED THE LOOK OF PLEASURE ON NEW'S FACE! He wanted more and more of that. The knowledge of telling New and doing were two different things. How, exactly, do you tell your partner that you were a virgin until an hour ago?

The memory of that ass, walking to the bathroom, repeated inside Tay's mind. He thought of that instead of the thornier issue of his virginity. Inside his shorts, his hand was around his hard member and he almost ran into the bathroom.

Why change the sheets when it was a good chance they were going to be both wet and messy soon? They were young, they had time... and he wasn't letting New leave until they had no desire left for each other or they had figured out how to deal with it.

New screamed when he was pushed against the wall. He was just finishing washing his hair and had his eyes closed against the soapy water. Tay didn't care about any of that. It was the sight of the suds running down his muscular body, his semi firm member and he lost it. 

He even forgot about the shorts he was wearing!

Against his lips, "Why do you do this to me?" before biting New's bottom lip gently and sucking it in. New trembled under the weight of his desire. Yet, they had contact only where Tay held him at his shoulders and their lips. 

What did I do? He wondered, as desire flooded his limbs, making him weak. Low and deep inside, heat built and all pain was forgotten, only leaving need and want. He groaned, as Tay claimed his mouth, thoroughly dominating it. 

He raised his arms to hold him, or was it for support, but it was a mistake. It brought them close together and the desire flashed between them like wildfire. Tay bit down on his lip, drawing blood and sucking. New moaned. Tay growled, "Mine."

Even this dominating Tay was new! 

With lips, teeth and tongue, under the running water, where kisses once were place, now for every kiss, it was followed with a small lick and bite, then sucked hard. New was a shaking, trembling mess. His skin was on fire by the time Tay reached the first nipple and his teeth only grazed it.

New's hand pulled his hair in response and screamed. He was so sensitive. Tay was in his glory! As he laved the nipple, he watched every expression cross New's face, and played with the other hard nip. This! This is what New meant that night. 

When he spoke of missing those feelings that being with someone, of having sex! It had to be this! Finally, Tay could relate, because if he had to give this up, he didn't know how he would survive without New.

Never did it cross his mind that New might have a breaking point, that he might have a desire to SEE Tay in the same state, that New had the same physical strength. Or even, that as he pushed New across the boundary, he was pushing against his own. 

Sucking in air for all he was worth, it was the thought of that spanking on his mind. People got them for being bad... New smiled. He yanked back on Tay's hair, hard. Their eyes met, both filled with desire. Tay, seeing that smile, was confused. He reached again for New. 

New, now in the dominate position, pushed him away and he hit the bathroom floor. New ran, naked away, grabbing a towel. Tay howled, seeing him run. Instinctually, in the primitive animal state he was, he went after him. He would pay.

Tay stopped short when he found him in the bedroom. There, New had made a nest, of sorts, in the center of the king sized bed. He was still smiling. On one side was the bottle of lube, the other, condom packets. He squinted. New was back to playing games with him. His blood boiled. Why didn't HE JUST TALK? 

New waited, he sat patiently. He knew he looked good, he had made sure of it, even going so far as to display how excited he was. Water still dripped from his hair. In the soft light, it looked like small diamonds dropped from him. 

His voice deep and gravelly, tired from holding back, "I told you, I'd make you pay if you didn't talk. Are you ready, New?" 

New stared at him. Tay stared back. Accepted! Game on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
846K 26.6K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
41.3K 4.1K 24
New Thitipoom as a final act of desperation seeks employment in the home of a mysterious man who lives in isolation in a house no one dares to approa...
1M 21.8K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...