The Trials of Being Loved

Par BozBozo

๐Ÿ˜” I really feel that I have to put a R Rating on this one, not just Mature. I went way overboard on the inti... Plus

Author's Note
Part 1 - A Polar Bear Kisses and Cries
Part 2 - An Orca is Always There
Part 3 - The Polar Bear Learns
Part 4 - The Orca Chases the Polar Bear
Part 5 - An Overthinking Polar Bear?
Part 7 - It's Not a Game, Polar Bear
Part 8 - Orcas are Apex Predators
Part 9 - My Polar Bear, It's Not Defeat
Part 10 - An Orca Shelters
Part 11 - Why, Polar Bear?
Part 12 -No, Orca!
Part 13 - Polar Bear, Admit it Now!
Part 14 - Orca, Just Love Me
Part 15 - My Sad Polar Bear
Part 16 - Orca Learn Hard Truths
Part 17 - Move IT, Polar Bear!
Part 18 - What Now, Orca?
Part 19 - Freedom, Polar Bear?
Part 20 - Who Needs Healing, Orca?
Part 21 - We're all Damaged Goods, Polar Bear
Part 22 - Go Away, Orca!
Part 23 - Oh, It's My Fault, Polar Bear
Part 24 - Space, Orca, I need it!
Part 25 - Don't Leave, Polar Bear
Part 26 - Who hurt who, Orca?
Part 27 - Is This Best, Polar Bear?
Part 28 - Orca, Speaking!
Part 29 - Runaway Polar Bear!
Part 30 - Arrogant Orca
Part 31 - Determined Polar Bear
Part 32 - Orca Education
Part 33 - Polar Bear Protection
Part 34 - Survive! Orca, Survive...
Part 35 - GRRR Polar Bear, that's BS!
Part 36 - Rescue is on the way, Orca!
Part 37 - Broken, Polar Bear, not dead.
Part 38 - Orca vs Police
Part 39 - Drowning Polar Bear
Part 40 - Save an Orca, Learn to Swim Again
Part 41 - It's Game Time, Polar Bear!
Part 42 - Dreaming Orca
Part 43 - Crazy Polar Bear
Part 44 - Awaken, Orca, Someone Needs You
Part 45 - WTF, Polar Bear!
Part 46 - Orca?
Part 47- What are you doing, Polar Bear?
Part 48 - The Orca's Family Pod Circles
Part 49 - Deteriorating Polar Bear

Part 6 - The Orca Dominates

250 17 6
Par BozBozo

Tay smiled triumphantly. He had felt the trembling in his arms and legs but had thought that was restraint. What did he know? He was going on instinct. He was doing what he wanted too, what he had dreamed of, and now he continued, to lick his way down to the twitching member that reached a few inches shy of his belly button.

He let go of his arms. With one hand, he held his ball sack and rolled. They felt full, heavy and hard. New groaned loudly, interrupting that low chant. Tay glanced at him and their eyes met and held. He gave a small squeeze and New's mouth opened, and his eyes closed. Tay again smiled.

This was fun.

But was another man's cock fun? Time to find out...

He ran his finger up from the seam between the sack to the tip of the head and watched it twitch. He felt New's legs tremble. He saw him take deep, shaky breaths in and release. Ooh, that was good. It felt warm, almost hot, silky smooth beneath his finger. There was pre-cum on the tip. Even doing just that got him wet?

He grasped it in his hand and just held it, feeling it pulse. It was not much different than holding his own, maybe thicker, definitely longer. How did Newwie take all of him in his mouth? I wouldn't be able to do that! But a combination, He could.

He bent his head and licked the tip. New swore then started to pray for strength. Tay smiled. He felt strong, in control and he liked it. He took just the tip in and ran his tongue around, tasting it. Very unfamiliar but not that unpleasant. He took him as deep as he could, then placed his hand around the rest. There, his cock was now fully covered. He squeezed. Not too hard, but just the same as he liked.

New's voice was like music in his ears, background noise. It never stopped. He slid his mouth up and did the same with his hand. It took some coordination, but he managed. New screamed.

That didn't sound good. "Did I hurt you?"

"Teeth, teeth... but, fuck, don't stop... use your lips to cover your teeth. Just... don't stop." New pleaded.

Tay studied him, New's hair was drenched with sweat, his face flushed. His eyes were closed, mouth partly open. Lazily, he looked down his body, studying his handiwork and liked what he saw: reddish marks beginning to show on his neck and collarbone, nipples with bite marks and now, his hand encircled his engorged cock.

He squeezed again and New bucked his hips. Yes, He decided, I do like this. He bent his head, covered his lips and went to work. He was not stopping this time, no way, not until New shot his load into his mouth, screaming for mercy!

Finding a rhythm that worked, he went fast, then slow, then faster and faster... and New was lost, especially when Tay slipped between his legs and got more comfortable. With the better angle, all he could do, was loose himself in the sensations being created. "Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me, I'm cummmming!"

Tay felt it, the jagged spurts hit his tongue, the back of his throat. Unlike New, he was too inexperienced to stop then and spit, it was instinct that made him swallow. It didn't bother him too much, but he did have a little left. He decided that it was fair play, that since he ate some, so should New.

As New lay gasping for air, Tay crawled up his body, and kissed him, transferring the cum. Exhausted, New didn't care. He wanted, no,  needed the contact. That was intense. It was more than he expected. He never knew how sensitive his skin really was until Tay attacked him like that.

Tay cuddled with him for only a little while. He knew he had to strike while the iron was hot. What if this night was all that he ever had? 

Knowing that it had something to do with his skin, even cuddling, Tay kept touching New. He traced patterns on his abdomen. He played with his still erect nipples, rolling and tugging them. New was amazed that his cock wasn't going soft yet, that it was still mainly hard. 

What was this man doing to him?

He couldn't fight it, or fight how it made him feel when Tay once again slipped between his legs. "Can we go all the way, Newwie?"

His brain had stopped functioning a while ago. He'd already said yes. His body was saying yes. "If you take care of me, yes."

Tay stood up and walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant and several shiny packets. They rained down over New like confetti, causing him to laugh. "If we use those up, we won't sleep for days!"

Proudly, "We're young, horny men. Who needs sleep until we're exhausted?"

Tay knew what should happen, he had researched. New knew what was to take place. He had done it before. But for them, this was a new situation. Tay still hadn't told his partner that he was a virgin, New had mistook his reluctance for being afraid of an attraction to men.

Once back on the bed, Tay settled between his legs and felt both fear and excitement. Was this why he waited? It needed to be with New? It felt right, like he had tingles in his belly and electricity on his skin. He held the ball sack again, liking the way it fit his hands. He took one leg and put it over his shoulder and sighed. 

"You look so good right now. I almost wish I could take a picture."

"Of my ass?" New gasped. What an odd thing to want... 

"No, of the way you look. The view down your body to your face." Shrugging, "Maybe it's hard to explain right."

New felt shy suddenly. "Do you want to do it this way? With me on my knees may be easier... "

"Be quiet! I want to watch you, see everything." Tay was determined as he squirted cold lube directly on him and he gasped in shock. 

"Just like that! What a good boy." he murmured, as his long fingers began to work the lube around the anus. Around and around, gently until one finger slipped in. His bottom lip was sucked between his teeth as he watched New's expressions as he thrust it in and out. 

One finger became two. And when two fingers became easy, a third was added. Tay wished he had bought a toy but he never was interested. He moved the fingers around, looking for any sign of a pleasurable spot, like he had read about. Nothing...

It did make it wider, easier... oohhhh, there! Although his hand was tiring, he thrust a while longer. New was back to chanting and there was no pain on his face.

Tay smiled triumphantly. Now!

He rolled on a condom, trickier than hell with lubed fingers, finally wiping them in his duvet, and then, in one movement, buried himself in New. New screamed at the intrusion after feeling so euphoric. 

They both stilled their movements, Tay because he didn't expect New to scream and he was overwhelmed at how fucking good it felt to be inside him, and New... 

New didn't feel anything but pain. He knew he'd adjust. It was so unexpected, damn him.

Their eyes met. Without words, Tay asked, May I? New replied, No, I will tell you when. Minutes passed, New could feel the blood pulsing in his hard cock buried deep inside him. It began to feel very nice. It made him want to rock, to move.

So he did.

He pushed his pelvis against Tay.

Tay groaned and withdrew to thrust in again. They both moaned. Thrust for thrust, New met him. Stamina was not an issue for Tay, constant masturbation had taught him control, yet surrounded in this new sensations, he wanted to let go. 

He wanted to ram it as hard as he could. 

He wanted to see every emotion on New's face, from pain to pleasure. Even turning that pain into pleasure. It was driving him mad so he did it.

He picked up both New's legs, threw them over his shoulders, and took total control. He pounded into him. New screamed. It felt like he was going to spilt in half. 

This wasn't enough for Tay. He pulled out. He went to the edge of the bed, and grabbed New's ankles, pulling him there. He pushed his legs back, and once again, thrust in. New again screamed. What in the fucking hell was Tay doing to him?

"Oh my fucking god! There! There! There! You fucking animal! You fucking asshole! Fuck me right!" New screamed.

Tay howled! Purely primitive, he claimed his man. He fucked him, over and over, hitting his prostate, then he noticed that New got hard again. Growling, "Play with yourself. Come with me."

His eyes almost rolling back in his head from sensations he'd never felt before, New grabbed his cock and screamed. He stroked it at the same rhythm that Tay thrust in him. 

He was harder than he'd ever been before. His blood sang. His eyelids fluttered. New had cum splattered all the way up to his chin. 

"You are the fucking sexiest man I have ever seen, Newwie." The sight made Tay cum.

One last hard thrust, Tay Tawan shot his load deep into New's ass. He shuddered tight against it, holding on to his hips for dear life. He pushed New back further onto the bed, allowing his legs to drape off the bed at the knees and dropped beside him, his cock going soft in the condom.

Deep, ragged breaths came from both men. Time seemed to slow down as they recuperated. The sweat glistened on both their bodies as the air conditioning whirred. 

No matter how hard he tried, Tay kept a hand gently touching Newwie. He couldn't believe it was real. He'd lost his virginity with a man he'd called his best friend for the past eight years!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

553K 10.9K 35
โWe Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.โž โ™ก Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
25.6K 2.5K 19
New Thitipoom wakes up in an alternate universe. Everything is the same. He's still an actor in Thailand except-the pairings are fucked up and he is...
11.7K 670 16
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
63.8K 3.7K 45
New Thitipoom, a top-grossing actor, has been on hiatus for two years after getting involved in a drug-use scandal. However, his manager was able to...