Kpop BoyxBoy Oneshots (Smut)

By ericlovesyuh

A collection of A.C.E, The Boyz, Ateez, Stray Kids, Oneus, Onewe boyxboy smutty one shots. More

The Boyz - Chanhee X Changmin (smut, fluff)
Handjobs - Mingi x Hongjoong (Ateez)
PetPlay - Seugmin x Bang Chan (Stray Kids)
Thigh Riding - Changkyun x Kihyun (Monsta X)
Choking/Spanking - Junhee x Yuchan (A.C.E)
Daddy Kink - Hyunjae x Sangyeon (The Boyz)

The Boyz - Eric x Juyeon (Smut)

1.4K 14 1
By ericlovesyuh

 Eric had been pondering about it for the last few days. He couldn't ignore anymore this tingling feeling he got whenever his boyfriend changed in front of him, or when he stopped his routine and he was all breathless and sweaty. He wasn't dumb, he knew he was turned on by Juyeon.

They had started dating 8 months ago. Before that, they had been friends for years, ever since they were trainees. When Eric was dating his asshole of an ex, Juyeon was there. When the boy dumped their precious maknae like he was worth nothing more than a piece of trash, Juyeon was there. And when Eric finally revealed everything he had to go through during their relationship, Juyeon was also there. Eric had confided in him first, knowing he could trust the tall boy to not judge him. And that is what happened. Juyeon tried to be as supportive of Eric as he could, encouraging him to talk o a professional if he needed to, or to even sue his ex boyfriend for assault. The youngest was thankful for all of that, but he was scared that the truth would be known and that it would put his career at risk, so he rejected those ideas.

With Juyeon, and the other members by his side, Eric still made amazing progress, and felt better every passing day. And when Juyeon announced the others that they were dating, no one was really surprised.

Juyeon was the best boyfriend Eric could ask for. He was sweet, caring, and protective of him. He didn't rush things between them, letting the young man time to reconstruct himself. They've had arguments here and there, of course, but nothing that couldn't be solved by communication.

And here was Eric, sitting on Juyeon's bed, his thoughts overwhelming him. He often came to sleep in here, since the older boy had his own room.

"Youngjae ?" Juyeon came back from the bathroom, shirtless, his damp hair wetting his face and shoulders. "Are you okay baby ?"

Eric didn't answer for a long moment. He was repeating himself the sentence, over and over and over. But if his mind had it crystal clear, his mouth wouldn't obey the command to say it. He wanted it, he was sure of that, but for some reason, his body wasn't fond of the idea. He knew it was because deep down, he was scared. Of course Juyeon would never hurt him that way. But what if he panicked ? And had to stop in the middle? Maybe Juyeon would be frustrated and hate him? His ex boyfriend used to lie to him about everything that came to sex, so that he could make Eric feel guilty. So in reality, Eric knew basically nothing about sex, or making love.

"Eric? Do you hear me? Is something wrong?"

Juyeon's voice was laced with concern, and Eric felt the mattress sink a little right next to him, where Juyeon sat. The latter put a hand on his thigh softly, rubbing little circles on it. Juyeon knew Eric could get into his own little head space, and he knew not to disturb him, except if he looked clearly distressed.

"Juyeon... I want to have sex, I think I'm ready know."

Eric had blurted out the words like that, simply, in a monotonous voice. It took him a few seconds to turn around and be able to look at his boyfriend in the eyes.

"W-wow Youngjae, are you sure about that? I don't want to pressure you into anything." Juyeon was careful with his words. Of course he wanted Eric, but not if that could make the boy be depressed again.

"You're not pressuring me, since I'm the one who asked." He offered the older a bright smile. Yeah, he was really sure of what he wanted.

"Do you want.. Tonight?"

Eric just nodded, and kissed his boyfriends lips softly, tenderly. He wanted Juyeon, he had for a while now, but he didn't know how to ask. He almost did once, after a particularly heated make-out session, but he chickened out. Eric was no stranger to fore-playing with Juyeon. They had given each other handjobs, and Juyeon gave a blowjob to Eric a few times too. But they never did anything that went near Eric's hole, in anyways. Anytime they had tried, the boy just broke down in tears, or was shaken by a panic attack. But this time, he knew it would go well. He felt good, he felt ready.

And that is exactly how it started, with one of their heated make-out sessions. Juyeon's hands were around Eric smaller body, gently pushing him down on the bed, to be on top of him. He was careful of his every move, and attentive to the body responses of the other boy. Eric's hands were roaming Juyeon's naked upper body, tracing all his muscles with his fingertips. The older's body tensed as he shivered, Eric's touch always having so much effect on him. His lips left Eric's, to go attach themselves to his neck, lapping, nibbling a little at the smooth and milky skin. The younger's body was reacting to every touch, his back arching a little, as Juyeon's hand slid under his shirt.

"Can I take it off of you baby? Is that okay?" Juyeon asked softly, looking at him in the eyes. Eric just nodded, and sat up to help Juyeon. He laid back down once the whirt was discarded on the floor, and Juyeon watched him in awe, his lip trapped between his teeth. "God, Youngjae, you're gorgeous."

"It feels as if it's the first time you see me shirtless." The smaller teased a little.

"Can't you just take the compliment?!"

The both of them laughed wholeheartedly, and resumed their kissing a few seconds after. With all of the gentleness in the world, Juyeon undressed Eric completely, and Eric did the same, leaving them both naked, closer to each other than ever. As Juyeon was kissing Eric's torso, his hand started to wander down more and more. Before getting to the most intimate part of the boy, he checked on him, and received a nod and a smile from the boy. He wrapped his hand around it slowly, starting soft strokes, concentrating on making him feel good. He relished in the noised the youngest made, soft whimpers of his name that sounded like music to Juyeon's ears. Without stopping, he brought his lips to Eric's ear.

"I'll make you feel so good Youngjae, I promise. I'll be the best I can for you." With those words, he placed a small kiss just behind his ear.

"Y-you.. of fuck.. You always are J-Juyeon."

His voice was shaky from the pleasure he felt, and his mind was barely functioning enough to form complete sentences. Juyeon knew his body, and knew what felt good to him. And today, he was decided to give his all to Eric, making him feel better than ever before. He lowered down on the bed, his face close to Youngjae's member.

"J-Juyeon, you don't have to do that y-you know.." Eric stuttered. He always felt weird when Juyeon gave him that kind of attention, as he had been taught that it wasn't normal, and that Eric should do everything.

"I want to baby, okay? Just relax, you're my prince, and I'm doing everything tonight." He intertwined his fingers with his. "Just tell me if you don't feel good, or if you want to stop, okay? It's okay to change your mind, I promise."

Eric smiled softly, and nodded. Juyeon must have read his mind earlier. He didn't have even ten seconds to concentrate on that, as he felt Juyeon's lips, and the warmth of his mouth engulf him. All his mind could think of was how good he felt, and how thankful he was for his boyfriend. He felt his tip touch the back of Juyeon's throat, and a small scream escaped his lips, following by moans of his name. Juyeon licked his lips as he released his boyfriend's member. He got up from the bed to get lube, and a knot started to form in Eric's stomach. Juyeon must have seen it on his face, because he came and kissed his lips softly.

"Are you still sure you want that ?" He stroked his cheek softly.

"I-I do !" The words came out before Eric could think. But deep down, he knew he wanted that. "I'm just scared I guess? I don't even know why."

"It's completely normal and valid Youngjae, I promise you." He kissed his forehead, making Eric's heart flutter. "I'll be as sweet and gentle as I can possibly be okay? But you need to tell me how you feel, and give me your approval alright ?"

As an answer, Eric just kissed Juyeon with all he had. He felt so safe with the boy, he perfectly knew he would do nothing that could harm him, ever. Juyeon smiled through the kiss, and broke it to get air.

"I'm going to prep you with my fingers okay Youngie?" The younger smiled and nodded, trying to ignore his heart beating harder than ever. "I'll take my time, and only add one when you ask for it."

Juyeon poured a generous amount of lube on his finger, and circled around Eric's rim, letting him get used to the sensation. If he felt tense at first, he slowly eased his mind, repeating himself that it was only Juyeon, and that he was safe with him. He surprised himself when he spoke up, encouraging his boyfriend to insert the first finger. And that's what Juyeon did, slowly, attentive to Eric's face. At first, when he saw his brows furrow, he was about to pull out, scared of hurting the boy, but then h heard it, the oh so beautiful moan of his name. It was unlike what he's ever heard before, and it made him twitch on spot. Juyeon moved around a bit, searching for that one spot that would have Eric a whimpering mess. And when he heard the string of broken "Ah" coming out of those pretty lips, he knew he had found it. He continued rubbing a bit against it, letting Eric experience that new kind of pleasure, and this new kind of intimacy between the two of them.

"Y-you can add o-one, love"

Juyeon nodded, and did as told. Eric felt some pain, or more like a sense of discomfort, but thanks to Juyeon putting him at ease, it faded quickly. It went on like that for a few minutes, and Juyeon added a third finger when Eric was ready for it. He scissored his fingers for a while, prepping his boyfriend as well as he could, so that he wouldn't feel any pain when he'd penetrate him.

"I-I ... Oh Juyeon" He mewled when Juyeon's finger brushed his prostate again. "I .. Please.. I want y-you .. in me ..."

"Okay baby" He took out his finger slowly and Eric whined at the loss of sensation."You're doing so so good my love. I'm so proud of you Youngjae." It made the small boy smiled, a small nlush on his cheeks. "Do you want me to wear a condom ?"

"I-I got tested before we started dating, so I'm good" He hesitated, and Juyeon smiled.

"I got tested around that time too, I promise."

"I trust you Juyeon, you have never lied to me." He smiled and pecked the taller boy's lips. "I'm ready, and I really want it, I really want you, Juyeon."

Juyeon felt his face get hot at those words, and poured a good amount of lube on him, maybe even too much, but better safe than sorry right? He aligned himself with Eric's entrance, holding one of his hands in his insanely large ones. He pushed in slowly, and Eric flet a wave of panic hit him. Previous images came back to his mind, and his breath was cut. Juyeon noticed and stilled, squeezing his hand lightly.

"I'm here baby, it's me, it's only me. It's just the two of us in this room, and you are safe, I promise you, I love you." He kissed his lips and his face a few times. "Breathe slowly love, everything is going to be okay. Tell me if you want to stop." He watched as Eric took in a deep breath.

"I-I'm good. I want to continue. Please Juyeon, make me feel good."

The older smiled at those words, and continued to push in slowly, kissing Eric's skin. He came to a halt once he was fully in, to take in Eric's expression.

"A-are you ? Like, completely i-in ?" Eric asked, to which Juyeon answered with a nod. "Oh fuck, that feels so insanely good."

They both laughed softly, and Juyeon started moving, slow, and steady thrusts, until he felt Eric loosen up. This came at the same time as the boys heavenly sounds. Juyeon even suppressed his own moans, just to hear Eric's better. He made love to him like that for a good amount of time, alternating between slow and deep thrusts that made Eric see the stars.

"J-Juyeon... I-I think I'm going to -" He was cut off by one of his biggest moans since the beginning of the night. Juyeon shivered at the sound.

"Go baby, don't hold it." He wrapped his hands around Eric's shaft, slowly pumping it, as he continued his thrusts.

It took mere seconds for Youngjae to come, painting his stomach white, with a cry of Juyeon's name. The sight, and the tightening of Eric were enough to make Juyeon come inside with a grunt. It was the best he'd ever felt during sex. He looked at Eric, and smiled. The boy had his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open, panting.

"God, you're breathtaking Youngjae." He kissed his neck, and pulled out slowly, the younger boy moaning due to hyper-sensitivity. He finally opened his eyes, and looked at Juyeon, with loving eyes.

"Says the one that literally looks like a god."

Juyeon laughed and smacked his chest lightly. Both boys just laughed softly, as they came down from their highs. Eric then turned around to be on his side, lazily draping an arm around Juyeon, his head coming to rest on his shoulder. Even if he faked being offended when members made fun of his height, just for those moments, he was glad Juyeon was taller than him. Said boy kissed his forehead with a smile.

"I love you Youngjae, thank you for trusting me."

"I would trust you with my life Juyeon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...