perfect guy (z.m)

By Ashtonfeelsbye

Concert ➳ Zayn Tour ➳ Harry In which two boys find interest in the same girl and the girl finds interest in... More

perfect guy (zayn malik -Harry styles)
Ch. 2
ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch. 26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
ch.30
Ch.31
Ch,32
ch.33
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch 40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
Ch.63
Ch.64
Ch.65
Ch.66
Ch.67
Ch.68
Ch.69
Ch.70
Ch.71
Ch.72
Guys!
Ch73
Ch74
Ch.75
Ch.76
Ch.77
Ch.78
Ch.79
Ch.80
The 81th and final chapter

ch.3

652 7 1
By Ashtonfeelsbye

i enter my house after i chat with that boy. his voice also sounded familiar i dont know but probably cause my friends make me hear them all the time.

"hi patricia." i shout. patricia is my step-mom. "hi honey" she comes to hug me. she squeezes me. "let go!" i say trying to breath. She lets go and says "im sorry." she says.

i put my bag down and she asks "so how was your day?" she asks. i look up and say "um...pretty good. guess what?" i say . she smiles "what?" and i smile also. "i met a celebrity just a few minutes ago and my friends got me front row tickets to this concert!" i say taking my books out. " a celebrity who? where? a concert!" she asks so excited. " yea i met one of the boys from the band my friends love. and im going to the concert if you let me go." i say hoping she says no. "sure !" she says all smiley. i shake my head "i dont have to go " I say hoping she changes her mind. " no go . I don't want to stop your fun . When the concert ? I'll drive you there with your friends if you want." I frown " no! I don't want to have fun!" I say upset. She looks confused " then why did you get the tickets?" my mom asks . " I didn't my friends won them nd re making me go see that stupid band!" I say and fall onto the couch.

" honey Why did u just tell them no?" she asks. " i don't know they at every excited and I want them happy." I say sighing.

" how come you don't like this band?" she asks . " I don't know I just don't like them it's hard to explain." I say getting up and say " the concerts Friday" I say pulling myself up the stairs to my room.

~~~~~

Next day:

~" you're very beautiful and I love your attitude . You are an amazing person. " he shadowy figure tells me again . " thanks I think your so perfect " I tell him and then he kisses me . Yet he still is a shadow " please tell me who you are ?" I ask. ~

Just then I feel someone shaking me " wake up! LISA!" I shot my eyes open. "You're late!" says someone. I blink a few times and I see my step-mom. " what time is it?" I ask . " 7 am" she says . I shot up quickly and run to the shower and I quickly dry a little my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I apply my mascara and eye liner . I look at the clock 7:18 am. I run downstairs and run to the door " no breakfast?" my step-mom asks. " nope " I say and shut the door behind me and start running to school 8:20 and school starts at 7:25, I'm going to be late.

As I run a van stops right beside me. I panic inside. " do I know you little lady?" A guy with sunglasses says and has a hat on. I recognize his voice. " zayn?" I ask . He laughs . " how did you know?" and I laugh after he says that " lucky guess?" I say. " where you going?" he asks . " school" I whine . " aren't you late?" he asks. " yup" I say looking at my phone.

" wanna ride?" he asks. " sure" I say . I get in the car . " this is Louis. " he says as he points to the driver. " this is Harry " he says pointing to the guy next to the right window " this is Niall" he points to the guy in the middle seat. " and his is Liam " he says pointing to the guy on the left window.

" oh are you all the band?" they nod. " pleasure to meet you" I say and get in and squeeze in. " to that school we just past!" zayn says pointing out the window.

" so what's your name love?" the curly hair guy asks. " Lisa and you again?" I ask. " Harry. " he says . " hi I'm Liam" says the guy with a shaved head. " I'm Louis" says the guy driving . " and I'm Niall" says the blondish hair guy.

We start talking about my interest and stuff to get to know each other then they ask " so you're not a fan?" I nod " yea"

" how come?" asks Louis. " i dont know I just don't like you guys" I say " no offense you all are good looking I just don't like you know...One Direction!" I say. They laugh " will we respect that " says Liam. " thanks I think" I say and they chuckle.

~~~

As we arrive my school :

" disguises everyone?" Niall asks. "yup" they all say.

Zayn wears a hoodie and sunglasses. Niall has a black hat on and nerd glasses and sinks down in his seat. Louis has a red hoodie and sun glasses and hat on top of his hoodie. Liam and Harry wear black hoodies and sunglasses and sink into theirs shirts to cover their faces.

" thanks for the ride" I say and get off quick. " we still on at 2:45?" zayn shouts and I turn around and stick my thumb up and run inside and they drive off.

~~~~

It's 7:33am

I go to my locker and Alison is going to the bathroom and she sees me and says " wow you came !" she says and runs to me. " so how are you ?" she asks . " guess what!" I say . " what ?" she asks and I pull her aside and I tell her " I met One Direction" her moths drops open " OmG!!!" she shouts . I shush her . " be quiet !" I tell her. " you aren't kidding?" she asks. I shake my head " they are giving me VIP tickets after school wanna come?" I ask her. " fuck yea!" she whispers loudly . " ok but don't you dare go crazy or tell anyone!" I tell her seriously . She pretends to zip her mouth. I nod

For some reason I'm excited .....

Written by :michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
67.2K 598 21
Louis Tomlinson only wants the best in life for everyone; so when unexpected feelings arise for his best mate Harry Styles, what’s he going to do? Wi...
198K 1K 30
Daisy's life is far from normal as something threatens to take it. She goes on a normal trip to Tesco, while Harry goes to buy some carrots, but what...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...