For the love of... (Komahina...

By _wwwjustjames

Catholic school and genderbend AU (ALL characters are gender bent but I'm keeping all the names the same and... More

Chapter One - what the h*ll
Chapter Two - that piece of sh*t

Chapter Two - stupid b*tch

120 12 35
By _wwwjustjames

When lunch time came around, Hajime was quick to run to Nagito's side. "So, where do you eat lunch? Fuyu and Kaz offered us a seat with them." Nagito smiled at her.

"Hajime is too sweet to me," She sighed, "By us do you mean you?"

"No, I'm sitting with you regardless."

"No, not that. I know you will, not that I understand why though," Nagito continued walking and Hajime was starting to grow skeptical of where they were going, "But I'm guessing Fuyuhiko and Kazuchi told you that you could sit with them. Not that I could as well." Hajime thought about this. They never said anything about Nagito joining.

"Would they mind?"

"Probably..." Nagit sighed and opened a window.

"WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU-" Hajime reached out as the girl jumped out, but she was to late, "NAGITO??" She looked out the window and Nagito was sitting in a flower bed that seemed to have cushioned her fall. Her skirt was pulled a bit, and Hajime did her best to not stare at her thighs. Damn it, that was weird. Nagito's hair had also picked up grass and flowers. She pulled the greenery out of her white, fluffy hair and motioned for Hajime to follow her. Hajime sighed in relief. She carefully climbed down the side instead of jumping like Nagito. When she got down, Nagito stood up, brushed her skirt out, and... had a four leaf clover in her hand?

"Here," She placed it in Hajime's hand.

"Nagito! How did you-"

"Got caught in my hair," Nagito shrugged.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"To the boys' apartments," Nagito said nonchalantly. Hajime on the other hand was extremely surprised.

"We can't go there!!"

"Why not? I always meet Chiaki there. That's when I give him his Nintendo back," When Nagito said this, Hajime couldn't help but to feel jealous of Chiaki. She wondered what he did that got Nagito to be so comfortable with her. Hajime also desperately wished that what Nagito had told her about the two being just friends was true. She didn't know why though.

Hajime stoped questioning it, and soon enough, they were climbing up a tree and into a window. Inside, a boy with peach colored hair was sitting down on his bed playing sims. Next to him was a blonde boy who was resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Hey Nagito," He said without looking at them, "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Oh, I'm her friend," Hajime corrected, no one else seemed to pay her any attention.

"This is Hajime. And Hajime, this is Chiaki and next to him is Sonia," Nagito put the Nintendo onto the dresser. Since the boys were sitting on one bed, Nagito and Hajime sat on the other and ate lunch while watching Chiaki play. The household was just him and Sonia, which Hajime found a bit weird but she didn't bother to comment on it.

She got distracted watching Nagito eat. She was adorable. Hajime had recently been asking herself why she had taken such an interest in Nagito, but she decided to stop asking herself that question. It drove her mind while trying to look into the possibilities. However, when Hajime's focus went back to the game, Chiaki was dressing Sonia's sim.

"Oh! I would like a green suit for our wedding!" Sonia said as he wrapped his arms around the gamer, "It will compliment your pink one!"

"Your wedding?" Hajime laughed it off, "Why don't we get married, Nagito? That'd be funny."

Sonia looked at Nagito confused. "She thinks it's meant to be funny?" And somehow, Nagito spoke to him with just her eyes. "Oh... oh! I see! She is unaware of her own homosexuality!"

"What! Ew! I'm not gay! Trust me, I've liked many guys!" Hajime was quick to defend herself, a bit too harshly. The others nearly flinched at this.

"So you're bi?" Chiaki asked.

"No! I don't like girls! I'm not a queer, I don't even like queers!" The room fell silent. Nagito looked at Hajime with a deep betrayal in her eyes. She saw this and laughed awkwardly, "Why are you guys being so weird about this?"

"Leave, Hajime," Chiaki said, "Nagito can explain if she wants. But I don't want you here."

Before she could say anything, Nagito pulled her out of the window. They walked until they were back at the flower bed they fell into when they left for lunch. Hajime watched as Nagito leaned against the building and she sat next to her. "What's going on?"

"Ha, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet," Nagito leaned against Hajime's shoulder, "The reason everyone hates me, the reason they roomed me alone, is because I'm gay. Kazuchi was the first to find out and from there... the truth got to administration, to my adoptive mother, and so extra precautions were placed on me. I don't know to hide my queerness or something. If the principal's daughter was lesbian, the "holiness" of the school would be tainted. Normally gay kids are supposed to be kicked out. That's why I'm asking you to not tell on Chiaki and his boyfriend. He's looked out for me when everyone treated me like a monster. You can turn on me, but please don't hurt them. I've been called a faggot and had things thrown at me, and I don't want to put my friends through it."

Hajime took in all her words. Then she looked over at Nagito and smiled. "You won't have to put up with that stuff anymore," She undid the cross necklace she wore around her neck and put it around Nagito's, "I'll have you cured soon enough, okay Nagito?"

Nagito knew she couldn't be cured, and she knew Hajime was in the same boat. But instead, she just smiled, touching the necklace. "Okay, my love."

"Y-your love??"

"Well you know the truth now," Nagito shrugged, "What's the point in hiding my crush? Unless if you'd prefer that I do hide it."

"No, no, no! It can be good for to acknowledge the problem then you can fix it," Hajime smiled, and stood up, taking Nagito's hand. "Let's get to class now."

The two climbed through the window, and Nagito desperately hoped Hajime wouldn't go down with her.

Look what you did again, stupid bitch.

A/N: also, here's some references for the genderbent characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...