Their little princess

By wizardic

Calista Blackthorn, fierce and tough 14 year old fighting her own darkness. After a long 9 years, she is sent... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Not an update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Not an update
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Epilogue
Readers

Chapter-42

13.7K 421 30
By wizardic

Today there was something about Callie, that's making Renee nerved. Callie arrived with Damien and Diego half an hour ago completely dressed in black.

Callie looked different from that last time she met her during dinner at Blackthorn Mansion.

The way she look, the way she talk, the way she present herself. There was threatening aura surrounding her.

Everything is different, it's like she's is now watching a completely different version of Callista.

Callie was getting many stares much to her brother's displeasure, she is looking beautiful in black, but according to them she's too young for all this, and there's no way her brother's would allow any stranger to talk with her. They were always keeping an on her, they can't risk her safety especially when knight gang are targeting them.

So just think that her brother's men are already around the gallery and they will be in action the moment they find anything or anyone suspicious.

Renee watched her brother Alex approaching Callie when her brothers weren't with her, he was speaking to her with a flirty smile, but Callie gave him a bored look.

After a while, Renee saw her brother walking away looking angry, his face red with embrasment.

Renee decided to approach Callie, who was now staring at a painting intensely after making sure that Damien and Diego aren't in hearing range.

"Hello Callie" Renee spoke with a over cheerful smile.

"Hell No" Callie muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Renee asked confused,

"So what do you want?" Callie asked not taking her eyes of painting.

"So hows everything going on?" Renee asked trying to make a conversation, ignoring the other person's bored tone.

"Good"

"So what's up with this style, you look different" Renee spoke as she looked at Callie closely.

"Why not" Callie hummed

"Did you say something to Alex?" Renee asked casually

"I just told him to take care of his eyes, because they are the only balls he got"

"WHAT!!! What do you mean!!" Renee asked shocked

"You better ask your brother, I am sure he understood it clearly" Callie spoke uninterested.

"How dare you" Renee asked gritting her teeth in anger.

"I would like to confirm that I do not care" Callie spoke as she finally looked at Renee.

Her eyes darker than usual, making Renee gulp in nervousness.

"Don't think your brothers will always be there with you, Everything won't work in your favor for long Callie" Renee softly growled out.

"And Don't you think its time to wind up your useless attempt to hit on my brother" Callie asked with a smirk.

"He will like me, I am sure" Renee spoke with a confidence.

"Bless your delusional heart!" Callie chuckled, but that was making Renee more tensed.

"I hate you" Renee muttered under her breath but Callie heard it.

"It's not like I care about your opinion, but let me tell you everyone don't have a good taste" Callie replied with a shrug.

Renee was Silently fuming with anger. Eventhough she's dumb, she clever enough not to mess with Callie especially when she's with her brothers. So she did the wisest decision she ever made, she stormed off to the opposite direction.

Callie was watching painting with Diego and Damien, Both of them had different reactions. Diego looked confused, on the other hand Damien looked lost.

After few minutes, Diego was speaking to some friends of his work he just met, while Damien was speaking to an artist whose painting he loved, the artist was explaining her painting patiently to her number one fanboy at the moment.

Everyone was busy in their talks that they failed to notice Callie slipping into the crowd and making her way towards the backside which was dark and empty.

She continued walking for few second, until she abruptly stopped.

She know someone is hiding in the shadows.

She was right, because next moment, a knife was thrown in her direction, with quick reflexes she ducked it, narrowly escaping the blade. The man was too fast, he quickly jabbed at her, as it makes a small cut on her neck.

With a quick moment, he grips her on her neck with his large hand and starts to increase the pressure, cutting of her air. He then raises the knife in his other hand, he had this sweet sickly smile on his face as he spoke.

"Awwh, come on Eva, I was expecting a good fight from you" he smirked as he traced the knife on her face.

"Fu...ck...Y...You" She breathed out, in a quick movement of her legs, she made him loose his balance and made him tumble back. She then hit his wrist and skillfully took the knife from him. She swing her legs over him, straddling him as she placed the knife to his neck.

"Looks like, you had a death wish for pulling this act" she smirked, as she pressed the knife to his neck, drawing blood, her eyes almost black now.

"Of course I do, but now I do have something Interesting for you" he said smirking with a playful tone.

"Speak before I change my mind" Callie glared, Before she slowly raises, knife still pointed at him.

The man stood up chuckling, "well I wasn't expecting to meet one and only Eve Gabriel like this, without any major fighting and plannings, I will take it as my privliege"

"It's also a pleasure to meet you again like this Nicholas" Callie spoke with sarcasm dripping off every word.

"Okay then, I will come to the point straight, Lucifer is holding a ball" Nicholas spoke with a sudden seriousness.

Callie clearly know what this ball is about, Lucifer knight throw a ball every year to being mafia gangs together. Gangs attending the ball are the ones who are extremely close to Lucifer, the ball is highly guarded and secretively held.

Callie don't know how this slug Nicholas always get such crucial information in his hands.

"When is it?" Callie asked

"This coming Sunday, that's 3 days away from today"

"Where?" Callie asked

"Here, in this city" he spoke with a smirk, making Callie surprised.

She was silent for a second, before something flickered in her face.

"Don't tell me you are planning to go into lions den alone" Nicholas shrieked like a fan girl, he know that look on her face.

"Who do we have with us?" Callie asked Suddenly.

"We have..........Wait!! Us????? You will take me with you" Nicholas asked excitedly making Callie roll her eye at his dramatics.

"Don't make me regret it" Callie spoke eyeing him carefully.

"Don't you dare to doubt me Eva, I am not a fool to mess with the person who ended XEXO and red stone gang leaders" Nicholas spoke with a pout, making Callie stare at him with a glare.

She may or may not be starting to regret her decision.

"I know it was you, And you want revenge for your friends murder, I will be with you, I want to see his lifeless body more than anything" Nicholas spoke with venom.

"Be ready then" Callie spoke, her thoughts filled with Vengeance.

"You haven't changed Eve, just the same, I understand why Lucifer Knight is so much interested in you"

That name itself is enough to make her blood boil.

"Lucifer Knight" she hissed, venom dripping from her voice as she spoke that name.

"I heard you are staying with your brothers, I never knew you have brothers" Nicholas asked suddenly.

"I am, and I warn you not to meddle into matters that don't concern you, if you want that head on your neck" Callie openly threatened him clenching her fist, making Nicholas surprise.

"Protective, I never knew that Eva Gabriel have this side, don't worry, I don't have anything to do with them Heck!! I don't even know their names" Nicholas assured her, he know that Eva is damn serious about this and he clearly don't want to risk his head.

"I will inform you about the location soon" Nicholas spoke, before he threw another knife aiming at Callie's neck.

Callie caught it before it could cut her neck with a speed of lightning, She then send a deadliest glare towards his way, that can kill him in an instant.

"I see, you didn't lost your touch" Nicholas spoke amazed.

"Get out of my sight, before I start to regret sparing your fucking life" Callie hissed in a deadliest tone, making Nicholas to immediately walk way in fear.

Eva Gabriel is like a deadly knife that Lucifer Knight himself designed.

Callie watched as he walked away to the shadows, until he was no longer visible.

She took few breaths before she calm down, then without wasting any second, Callie ran towards her brothers, who must be looking for her by now.

She was right, the moment Damien saw her, he rushed towards her followed by Diego.

Soon his eyes met her and his stare drifted down to her neck in horror.

Callie's finger automatically grazed her neck to feel the cut.

That bitch!

'What am I going to tell these two' Callie thought cursing herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.8K 19
Calista never thought she would return to the dreadful town Black Oaks after her father committed suicide. But here she was. Hoping she can finish hi...
397 133 32
She embodies all that is pure, fair, and modern. He embodies the depths of darkness, corruption, and ancient wisdom. What unfolds when their destinie...
1.9K 148 23
Valdis must navigate the world after her brothers death leaving her bonded to his four friends. She must fight dark forces, a corrupt Kingdom's way o...
20 1 2
Ever found out you were adopted? Imagine finding out that your birth mother is an evil sorceress from another realm! That is exactly what happened to...