Nothing But Hate

By howtosellmysoul

Tucker Conway is a self righteous lawyer, who has decided to dedicate his life to fight for justice, put crim... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3

Chapter Twenty Nine

29.7K 1.4K 145
By howtosellmysoul

The next morning, both the men woke up to Callum's alarm ringing loudly. Tucker groaned, staying in bed as Callum got up to shower and get ready for the day. The billionaire had meetings planned throughout the day. He had told Tucker about his schedule, and Tucker reassured him that it was okay and that he would entertain himself.

Callum had already ordered breakfast, and by the time he was out of the shower it had arrived. Callum sat on the bed next to Tucker, gently waking him up to ear. Tucker rubbed his eyes, opening them to see Callum smiling down at him. Callum bent down to press a kiss against the other man's lips, making the both of them smile.

The two had breakfast together. Callum informed Tucker that had he preponed a meeting that he had the next day to the same day because he wanted to be done with all of his work and spend rhe rest of the weekend with Tucker. Tucker grinned at that, and told him what he had planned for himself to do all day when Callum was out.

Callum rose a brow when Tucker told him he was meeting an ex for lunch, making Tucker laugh. He made it clear that they were friends and whatever they had was over before it even began. Callum shrugged it off, saying that he trusted Tucker which caught the lawyer a little off guard.

As Callum got up to leave for the day, Tucker stood up as well and walked towards him. Tucker gripped the collar of Callum's shirt, and pulled him in for a long kiss. Callum touched down Tucker's naked chest, glad that the man decided not to put on a shirt.

"I'm in half a mind to cancel all my meetings and just stay here with you." Callum confessed once the two of them pulled apart.

"Work comes first," Tucker replied, "Go on, big boy. Finish up all your meetings, I'll be here when you get back."

"Promise?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, I mean.. You are my ride back home." Tucker smirked, making the billionaire chuckle.

"Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone." Callum said.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" Tucker replied.

"And more." Callum bit his lower lip lightly as he tried to bite back a smile.

"Well, then don't be surprised if you come back to find the hotel on fire or something," Tucker said, making the two of them laugh, "Now go. You'll be late."

"I'll be back before dinner. We'll eat together." Callum said.

"Done."

Callum left after one more kiss. Tucker yawned once Callum was out the door, and decided to head back to sleep since it was still really early and technically he was on vacation.

By the time he woke up, he checked the clock to see he still had about an hour before his lunch with Lee. He quickly got up, and took a long, hot shower. The one thing he liked most about hotels were the showers with the gorgeous water pressure, and he was sure as hell going to take his time to enjoy that.

Tucker dressed up in casuals, and headed out. He put in the location of the diner on Google Maps, and decided to walk since it was only fifteen minutes away. He reached the diner before Lee, and the other man entered just a couple minutes later.

The two had been very good friends, and it was refreshing to meet him again. They had a lot of catching up to do, which is why after they were done with lunch, Lee took them to his favourite bar.

The sun was still out but that didn't stop the two men from gulping down drink after drink. And before Tucker knew it, was getting late and he realised Callum's last meeting would be getting over any minute. He was completely buzzed, the case wasn't on his mind at all as he was having a good time meeting an old friend.

Lee booked a cab, and dropped Tucker back to the hotel on the way. Tucker stumbled back to the suite, struggling to open the door with his keycard. Once he was in, he walked inside master bedroom to see Callum buttoning down his shirt.

"Hey," Tucker greeted, a slight slur evident in his voice, "You're back."

"So are you," Callum frowned slightly as he near Tucker, "And you're drunk."

"Just a little tipsy." Tucker shrugged, as he held on to the chair next to him to be able to stand up straight.

"Yeah, this doesn't look like a little tipsy," Callum furrowed his brows, "Geez Tucker, how much did you have to drink?"

"Just a few." Tucker responded.

"Don't lie to me." Callum sighed.

"Okay. Maybe not just a few." Tucker pouted.

"Seems like you had way more than the healthy intake." Callum said.

"What? Do you have a problem?" Tucker was starting to get irritated.

"Not me. But I think you might have a problem." Callum replied.

"I don't have a fucking alcohol problem." Tucker raised his voice a little.

"Says the man that was passed out drunk outside my door just yesterday." Callum raised a brow at the lawyer, and Tucker was immediately at a loss for words.

"I.. It was.." Tucker didn't know what to say, as he frowned.

"Hey," Callum walked closer, keeping his hand on Tucker's shoulder, "It's okay. You had a rough few days. Just.. it just shouldn't be a pattern, yeah?"

Tucker nodded, as he let go of the chair he was holding onto and wrapped his arms around Callum instead. Callum pulled him closer, and the two men stood in the bedroom, hugging each other without saying a word.

"I have dinner reservations, do you think you'd be able to go?" Callum asked gently, still holding the lawyer tightly.

"Yeah," Tucker whispered, "I just need to lay down for a minute. I'll be good to go then."

Callum held onto the drunken man, walking him up to the bed and helping him down.

"Get some rest. I'll go shower real quick then. Call out if you need me." Callum said and Tucker muttered something incomprehensible in return.

Callum took the fastest shower of his life, and by the time he was out in his towel, Tucker was fast asleep. Callum looked down at the man, who looked like even a hurricane wouldn't be able to wake him up. Callum sighed, taking off Tucker's shoes and belt. He draped the blanket over him, and readjusted the pillow under his head to make sure he was comfortable.

~~~

When Tucker woke up, he had a terrible headache. It was still nighttime, and his mouth was super dry. He looked beside him, and the bed was empty. He got up, and walked outside the bedroom to the dining area of the suite.

Callum was sitting on the dining table, with a coffee mug and his laptop in front of him as he looked like he was deep in some work. Callum heard Tucker, and turned his head towards the lawyer as he took off his glasses.

"I didn't know you had glasses." Tucker said, as he walked up to the fridge to get some water.

"I wear them sometimes," Callum answered, "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Tucker replied before he gulped down half the water bottle. Callum chuckled at Tucker's answer, but Tucker could sense some tension, "I'm sorry for.. you know.. everything."

"Everything?" Callum asked.

"Showing up at your place drunk and passing out. Passing out tonight and ruining our plans. I'm sorry." Tucker shrugged, as he took a seat in front of Callum.

"I'm not mad at you for either of those things, Tuck," Callum sighed, "I am concerned, though. I know that I'm no one to say this but you.. you drink way too much."

"I know, I know," Tucker said, "You're not the first one to say this."

"Tuck.." Callum said lowly, extending his arm forward to hold Tucker's hand in his own.

"I'm not going to drink the rest of the weekend. Won't even touch alcohol. It's a promise." Tucker said, looking determined to make it up to the man who had been surprisingly understanding.

"That would be nice." Callum smiled, and Tucker did his best to return the smile.

"Are you coming to bed?" Tucker asked.

"How can I say no to you?" Callum answered, and this time Tucker didn't have to try hard to be able to smile.

Tucker got up from his chair, walking towards Callum who shut down the screen of his laptop. Tucker took Callum's hand, and the two men walked inside the room to the bed. Tucker took off his jeans before getting into bed this time, and Callum followed.

The two men held onto each other tightly, as they closed their eyes and fell asleep to one another's heartbeats.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.4K 26
America was an unplanned venture for Asher Reid, he never wanted to move there but unfortunately a certain type of mother can drive you to it. After...
228K 7.5K 20
MxM (Book 1 of Billionaires Row) Ivan just got hired as Antonio Estrella's personal assistant, he develops a hate relations ship with the CEO of Estr...
1.3M 50.8K 53
''Ian Romero, the person I hate the most in the whole wide world. He turned the entire school against me, and then just left me alone in the hell he...
113K 5.3K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...