RWBY watches Tokusatsu and To...

Galing kay Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

This will contain some action movies from Japanese action teenage movies such as Kamen Rider and Ultraman sin... Higit pa

Prologue
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 1
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 2
Ultrawoman Yang: New Generation Climax Trailer
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 3
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 4
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 5
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 6
Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey-1
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey- part 2
Shin Ultraman (Trailer)
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-3
Pokemon: Coco Trailer
Question...
Ultraman Tiga: The final odyssey-4
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-part 5
Ultraman Z(Final episode)
Announcement

Ultraman Tiga: Final odyssey part 6

541 6 13
Galing kay Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

~~~Continued part~~~

As Zoigers rush to cover the left engines of the Artdessei and cause the ship to shake violently as Peter reports the damage.

Port: Engine 2, functions ceased! Output is down by 20%!

Taiyang then stands up from his seat as he says to his team.

Taiyang: I'll take them down in GUTS wing!

Summer: Are you crazy, Tai?! You would get killed!

Tai: Well someone has to do something.

Neptune: The system isn't responding!

Raven: There, your wishes granted, Summer.

Summer: Thank goodness.

Neptune: The Wing Gate isn't opening!

As the scene change to Salem laying on the ground as she flashes the image and saw the Artdessei in danger and her crews, as well as the Zoigers that came out of the hole. She grabbed onto the necklace that Ozpin gave to her as she standing up and said;

Salem: Everyone... Press on...

Salem: It seems that I'm back to the scene...

As she rushes to the decomposed corpse to take out the detonator of his hand and press the button to activate all the bombs left in the ruins.

Salem: I won't get those Zoigers to do as they please!

Emerald: Closes those things! 

Neo: Just she says!

As the scene changes to Tiga fighting against Hazel underwater as Tiga is struggling to combat against him as he took the kick from Hazel and landed on the temple, which shakes violently as Salem drops the detonator out of her hands and into the crack.

Tiga still struggling to damage Hazel as he beat Tiga easily. He grabbed onto Tiga and overthrown him to the temple behind them as he destroys it.

Lissa: He's strong.

Tiki: And to think that would be possible to achieve the strength.

Hazel: You're not using the full potential of the power of darkness. How pathetic!

Tiga then stands back up and flies toward Hazel which he grabbed onto his hand and circling him as he threw Tiga to the cliff wall.

Mercury: Well, he's strong but I'm sure he'll be defeated in the meantime.

Ruby: Which sides are you on?

Mercury: Still with Cinder's side.

Hazel seems unamused as Tiga flip to the cliff wall and flies toward Hazel but he steps aside and hits Tiga on his back causes him to dragged across the floor and all the sandflies around them.

Tiga uses this tactic to knocked Hazel to the ground as both continued to fight and threw Hazel off the ground and continued but unfortunately, Tiga stepped on unstable ground and causes him to sink in. Hazel saw his opportunity and step on Tiga to let him sink further in.

Robin: Clever tactic but it backfired.

Leo: It would depend on the lucks to dodge this fate.

Hazel: You... I'll destroy you with my own hands.

Ren: I... cannot afford to lose!

Hazel jump up again and stepped on Tiga and sink him further to his neck. Back at the Artdessei which is currently going down, a group of fighter jets came and killed some of the Zoigers. Nora notice them and called Ozpin;

Ryoma: It would seem that support has arrived.

Nora: Leader!

Ozpin who looks at the screen and saw the fighter jets is helping them to clear the Zoigers. As Xander in a fighter jet.

Xander: I'm in the unexpected movie.

Xander: We've deployed by under inspector Qrow's order! We're still in the midst of our training, but leaves this to us!

Qrow: And I in the scene somewhere or...

Zero: No, you just mentioned.

Ozpin: We're grateful for the support!

As the second fighter jet shows Mercury as he speaks;

Mercury: Me? In a fighter jet!? I thought I saw this day coming...

Mercury: We're in front of the GUTS members! Don's falter!

The fourth jet and shows Sun talks to the third fighter jet known as Tiki;

Sun: Aw yeah! In the movie with Nep!

Tiki: I happy to be in the show.

Sun: Tiki, watch it now!

Tiki: That's my line!

As they split up as Xander told them;

Xander: All fighters! As long as you have bullets and spirit, keep firing!

Everyone: Roger!

As they shoot the Zoigers out of the sky. Back at the fight scene, Tiga, who is current, sunk deep enough that his head was still on the surface as Hazel turns around;

Hazel: Goodbye.

Nora: Don't tell me what he gonna do!?

Sakura: I-I don't know...

Hazel: Dear-

Hazel gathered energy around his knuckle and slam it to the ground toward Tiga.

Hazel: -my friend!

As the explosion surrounded Tiga, Hazel slowly stand back up and saw a faded shadow within the dust. His eye widens and saw Tiga has changed into Tiga Tornado.

Nora: Yes! Ren is back in the game!

Corrin: He changed the power of darkness into light... Just like he did thirty million years ago!

Lissa: *Pfft* Thirty million!

Tiki: That would be leveled with Manakete average life span.

Now between Hazel And Tiga Tornado stand at a distance in which Hazel was furious and rushes to Tiga and at the same time, Tiga charges his finishing moves and fires toward Hazel and causes him to explode.

Mercury: Oh no. Anyway, Hazel lose to this fight of his overconfidence.

Emerald: Who are you and why did you do to him!

Mercury: It's still me...

Back to Artdessei, where Nora saw the meter of the ship and report to Ozpin;

Nora: The main engine, functions restored.

Ozpin: Taiyang, Derak Cannon, standby! 

Taiyang: Roger!

As Artdessei open up a cannon as Ozpin continue to say;

Ozpin: Aim at the Zoigers' exit! Derak Cannon, fire!

The cannon on Artdessei fires straight to Zoigers' exit and blocked the hole.

Taiyang: Alright! Now the Zoigers can't get out!

Back to the cave where Tiga resurface from the ceiling and landed on the ground. He started to look around and keep on his guard up until Tyrian appear out of nowhere and uses his scissor blade hooked onto Tiga's neck and dragged him to another dimension through the ceiling. 

Lissa: Just how big is that cave!?

Leo: And it even tears the reality itself...

Zero: I gave you two some advice, don't question the logic...

Back at the Artdessei, Neptune reported the system to his crews.

Neptune: The Wing Gate's system has been restored.

Ozpin: Neptune, Captain Salem's location?

Neptune: The captain's PDI signal... I still can't get a lock on it.

Salem is currently trying to reach the detonator out of the crack,  back in the cave and when she grabbed on it, its slips of Salem's finger and drops deeper in the crack.

And back to Artdessei;

Ozpin: Port! Taiyang! Head out with me in GUTS Wing!

Both: Understood!

When they about to leaves, Nora asked permission to let her goes with them.

Nora: I'm coming too.

Neptune: Left along again...

Blake: You do know that someone has to guide the airship...

Ozpin nodded at her permission and went to the hangar and in GUTS Wing 1 and 2 to head inside the cave to find Salem. When they heading to the island, they fly past Xander and his crew and gave them a salute while they giving back a thump up.

Xander: Good luck.

And continues to the island. Back at the dimension space, Tyrian and Tiga are currently fighting and throwing him to the nearby asteroid. Tiga crashes to the ground as Tyrian laughs and fires projectile at Tiga, luckily, he able to dodge them while Tyrian kept firing. 

Nora: Ren got some moves!

After Tyrian stops shooting, Tiga fires back some projectile at him. Tyrian easily dodge Tiga's beam and said to him while charging a surge of energy on his left hand.

Tyrian: You traitor!

He fires the stream at beam at Tiga continue saying;

Tyrian: DIE!!

Tiga manages to fly away from the beam while the beam struck to the asteroid and causes it exploded. Back in the cave, where Ozpin and the other currently flying through the tunnel in which they encounter herb of Zoigers as Port said to them;

Port: Don't underestimate us, humans!

Glynda: You could say a better word than that...

Port: Oh, you know me so well!

They fire multiple shots at Zoigers and kills them while Salem is still trying to grab the detonator until she figures an idea from her necklace which Ozpin gave her. 

Back in the illusion space area, where Tiga are fleeing away from Tyrian who still chasing him and he went to another side of the meteorite as Tiga stop in mid-air to looks around for Tyrian but he came out of nowhere and kick Tiga in his chest sending him to crashes landed on the meteorite. Tiga quickly jumps back up as Tyrian came down and they began to fight., each of them exchanges blows. While Salem uses the necklace to lower it to hook on the detonator which at the same time, Tyrian charges his energy at his right hand as Tiga prepares to guard it.

Once Salem grab on hold the detonator, she said;

Salem: Oh light...!

She presses the detonator and all the bombs at the site, as explodes the upcoming Zoigers and the site itself which interrupt Tyrian finishing move and Corrin noticed;

Corrin: What is this?!

To be continues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part six of Ultraman Tiga is done and after that, I will be doing Ultraman z's final fight scene.

Stay tune~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
150K 1.5K 11
This is a story that went into my head and after reading a story kinda related to this and I will upload the bio of your gear, and in this story will...
22.3K 268 42
Where retired Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze was struggling a lot back at his home, so then a portal opens and it leads him to a bigger purpose, where not...
53.4K 1.2K 60
(I do not own RWBY or Kamen Rider. Each series is owned by Rooster Teeth and Toei respectively.) The World of Remnant... A place containing peace...