Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 15:- anger
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 24:- unusual party
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 30:- what will happen?
chapter 31:- everything revealed
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️

26.5K 530 34
By Gursneh

"Are you really OK, Christina? You appear to be really stressed right now."

"no. It ain't t-that."

Who wouldn't be worried if they turned out to be your stepbrothers? There is no way anyone would be pleased with it.

"Can you tell me why you're stuttering? I assume you are familiar with my boys."

"I've heard of them", I replied.

"Wow, that's fantastic. You and your brothers may now have a pleasant relationship."

While everyone started talking, I sat on the sofa and remained silent. James and Justin were peering at me all the time. They seemed as though their glares might kill me. They appeared annoyed to become a part of this discussion.

"Is everything alright with you, Christina? You seem a little off?" John said as I shook my head.

"No, I'm totally alright"

"Well, I'm stunned to discover that you and the other boys are attending the same high school and university."

"I'm startled, too," her mother stated, "but it's excellent since I was planning to transfer her to their school."

What the hell is going on here? She urges me to go to the school where they are studying! Not in my wildest dreams! I've always been unlucky. They're in the same building, and now everyone knows! What could possibly be worse?

"But why, Mom?", I asked annoyed by her words.

"What exactly do you mean when you say why?" Isn't it nice to have brothers who stay near by?"

"They are not my brothers!" I said quietly, but Aidan heard me. He was a little uneasy.

"Can you tell me about your interests and favourite sports?", John asked out of curiosity.

Is this a good question to bring up at the first meeting?

"I like to paint and play basketball"

Daisy got up and said, "I'll cook supper for you all today."

I found a way out of the room and said, "I'll make dinner for you all today." I was ready to walk away when John intervened.

"Christina, where are you going? Stay with the others. I'll help daisy."

Now, why is this happening? Isn't it possible for me to stay with my mother?

"Yes, Christina, you should stay here and talk to them. You'll learn more about each other."

I sighed as I stared at my mother. I'm not interested in speaking with any of them. I'm not in the least bit secure. How can you expect me to talk to them when we have just met?

Aidan tried to start the conversation by asking, "So Christina, how's your studies going?" in order to avoid making the atmosphere too uncomfortable and unpleasant.

"huh nice," I said, a blank expression on my face. After then, there was complete stillness, with no one saying anything.

Time skip

When Mom summoned us for supper, I rushed to the dining room, without pausing to wait for the others. I noticed my parents seated in their seats.I hurriedly took my seat next to Mom as I noticed the lads walking down the corridor.

wait? There is an open seat. NO!!! Aidan sat down next to me and gave me a kind grin. I was relieved to see him seated next to him. He appears to be a nice person.

"did you hear the match we are going to have in the university?", Aidan said which made everyone look at him. even Christina seemed interesed. Basketball was her life and she loved to play this game.

"yeah bro! it's going to be a competition between college students and school ones. i am preety sure college ones will win", Justin added.

"never ! school students will win. i am sure"

"here we go with Lucas! the captain of basketball team", james said with a laugh.

"don't underestimate me bro! our team will win."

Justin was the captain of senior boys basketball team while Lucas was the head of junior ones. both of them were the best players of their team. the tournament was going to be held after a week.

"i feel Senior team will win! they have practiced a lot", davin said which was soon neglected by lucas.

" so you mean to say, we didn't work hard. we spent whole three months with intense practice and i am sure we will win"

it's the best time Chrstina, could join them. even she love basketball and this way she could connect with them.

"I believe the junior team will win," she added as they all stared at her.

"Justin, I'll be seeing you! Even she knows we'll win, so prepare for the wager "with a smug grin on his face, Lucas remarked.

Aidan inquired, sluggishly, "what's the bet now?" This was not the first time they had placed a bet."So, if I win, I'm going to give him my entire pocket money, and the same goes for him," Justin explained.

"I am going to win"

"No"

They began bickering with one other, alongside Christina's attempted to communicate. Her mother was overjoyed to witness this. she wanted her daughter to be comfortable and happy in her new soon-to-be home.

Time skip

"we have an announcement to make."

No! No! No! Don't tell me he is going to say this????

"we are getting married next month."

"what???"

"MOM? What is this? Everything is fine but marriage? It doesn't matter how long you guys have been together but I got to know about it today! What's wrong with you??", I shouted feeling extremely uneasy in the house. I was expecting this to happen.

"I-i am sorry Christina. I am really sorry."

I recalled all of the times when my mother was in pain and listening to other people's opinions. I was well aware of the vitriol directed towards my mother in the aftermath of my father's death. On the other hand, everyone on the other side was staring at me. Even though the boys were unconcerned, they felt awful. I do care about my mom but this is ridiculous. Adding someone in your life is not an easy thing to do.

I didn't waste any time and headed outside. The mother also left the house after apologising for my actions.

James said something that caused John to turn around, "Are you planning to marry her? Have you completely forgotten about everything? What I had to deal with!! what my brothers had to go through! Do you want that to happen again?"

"Christina is completely unaware of anything, and once she discovers it, she will distance herself from it."

"Don't hold your hope for anything from me, dad! You're just causing a major hassle for Christina and her mother."

For an answer, John turned to his oldest son."Please accept my apologies, father. Ms Daisy is aware of the situation, but what about her daughter? She has the same right to know the truth as everyone else. I'm at a loss for words right now."

John simply glared angrily at his two boys. Davin groaned and walked out of the room, accompanied by Aidan and Lucas.

"You must all agree," John yelled.

To be continued...♡♡♡

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
38.5K 1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
2.2M 68.5K 92
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...