Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC

Por Dachss5

This is a Domestic Girlfriend X Male OC story. I do not own Domestic Girlfriend/Domestic Na Kanojo. I only ow... Más

Profile
"What I'm thinking?"
Thank you
Come over to my house
Sorry
Dinner time
Detective?
Lover
Kisses and books
Momo
Fever
Literature club
Exams
Camping
Al
Jealousy?
Kiriya's secret?
Revelation
Festival's preparations

Date

356 14 2
Por Dachss5

«Mh».

Sota was waiting Miu at the rendezvous point they decided.

She was a bit late.

«I hope she didn't forget it» Sota sighed.

He watched his watch and saw that it was 19:43

After few minutes he heard a voice coming from behind him «H-Hi».

He turned around and saw Miu staring at him, she was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, not too different from what she is used to wear at school.

«Hi Miu-san».

«W-well...» Miu said, stopping herself.

"She is waiting for something, maybe a compliment?"

«T-this shirt really suits you, I really like it» Sota said.

"Okay I don't think it worked as I expected" Sota thought seeing her looking away.

«L-let's go» She said passing at his side.

«O-okay».

The two of them went to a small cinema.

«We are not late right?» Miu asked.

«N-no thankfully» Sota pointed the ticket office «Shall we go? The movie will start soon».

«Y-yeah» She nodded.

The two of them bought the tickets and entered inside the cinema.

«Let's sit there» Sota said pointing two seats right in front of the screen, not too far from it but not too near either.

There was a guy who was selling popcorns and other types of chips, while they were going to the seats Sota asked Miu «Would you like something to eat? I'll pay for it».

«I-I don't think you should pay for me too» She panicked.

«Don't worry, let's put it in this way. I'm just showing my gentleman side».

«F-fine. I will choose popcorn».

«Perfect» Sota smiled.

The two of them grabbed a bag of popcorn each other and sat down.

«So what this movie is about?» Sota asked her «You asked to watch it».

"I would've liked watch a romantic movie but I didn't want to make it too obvious" She thought "I choose the farthest thing from a romantic story".

«It's an horror movie» She said.

«Oh you are into horror movies?» Sota asked «I didn't expect it honestly. You don't seem to be an horror fan».

«I-It's something that I discovered recently» She made up an excuse.

«Got that. I'm not into horror movies but I saw quite a bit of them. You must watch "Pan's Labyrinth" or "Misery". I'm sure you'll enjoy them».

«I thought you were more into manga and stuff like that» Miu replied.

«Oh well if you want some advices about it I can help you too. I think that any Junji Ito's manga would be perfect».

«I-I will remember them, both movies and mangas».

The movie started.

"This is boring. That's not scary at all" Thought Sota.

He turned towards Miu and saw that her was stiff, her face was full of sweat.

Sota put his hand on her shoulder, making her falter a bit, she didn't expected it.

He put a finger on his mouth, hushing her, went near her ear and whispered.

«You seem nervous, are you scared?».

«A-A bit».

«Oh..» He whispered smiling. Then he pointed his hand «Hold my hand, it will make you feel better».

«B-But».

«H-O-L-D I-T» He spelled «Hold it».

She grabbed it and blushed.

He felt her hand warm and sweaty at the same time, it didn't feel bad for him, it was kinda relaxing

Miu, on the other hand, was a lot worried of that. She made every effort to avoid any embarrassing situation but she failed. She felt better after they hold their hands, she felt like he was indirectly protecting her.

She squeezed his hand quite a bit during the movie, especially during the scary parts.

«The movie is over» Said Sota seeing the lights tuning on.

«I didn't like it, I thought it was better from the trailer» Miu said.

«Me too me too .. usually the trailers are made up to making the movie looks better so it's quite normal». Sota replied to her.

«I-I'm sorry. It was my fault, I chose this movie».

«Oh come on Miu-san that's not your fault. Plus our date isn't over yet. Let's go to eat».

She nodded.

«Ehm...» Sota was scratching his head «Do you still want to hold hands...».

She didn't notice that they were still holding hands.

«I-I'M SORRY» She immediately left his hand and covered his face.

«T-that's not a big deal» Sota said «If you want we can still continue when we will get outside».

They exited from the cinema.

«I didn't like the movie but that scene with the murderer was really good» Sota said while walking side by side with Miu.

«You mean the scene where he kills the girl of the main character? Or the one at the end of the movie? I liked them both» Miu replied.

«Oh that's right, that scene at the end was really good too. I liked how they portrayed the-».

Sota was interrupted by Miu stomach growls, he stared at Miu and saw her blushing.

«I-I'm sorry, t-this is s-».

«No need to be sorry» Sora said «Look, we can have dinner there».

He pointed a small fast food restaurant right behind the corner.

«Are you okay with it?» He asked her «Or would you like something different?»

«N-no that's fine by me».

The two of them ordered a cola and a hamburger.

«Ah~» Sota was eating his burger fastly «I was starving~».

Miu on the other hand was really slow.

«You don't like it?» Sota asked her.

«N-no it's not like that. It's just...» She took a deep breath «This is my first date. I expected it to be way different».

"Oh no, I fucked up" Sota thought.

«I'm sorry if you expected something better but-».

«No no I wouldn't say better» Miu tried to clarify «It's just I thought you would've tried to take advantage of me... Or something like that».

«W-wait what?».

«I think I used some harsh words but that wasn't my goal. I mean after what you told me, what you did... I thought you were more direct, but you've been kind to me from the start till now».

«Y-you wanted me to be more direct?» Sota asked her.

"W-wait" Sota realized "She is saying- No no that's impossible".

«U-Under some points of view y-yeah» Miu replied.

"I KNEW IT" He thought.

«B-but considering that's my first date, I'm happy I-I chose you».

She smiled.

«Thanks, spending time with you made me really happy».

"Her smile is wholesome" He thought.

«Eh-Uh...» He panicked seeing her smile, he didn't know how to reply «Oh well, I'm really enjoying it too».

"The situation is failing" Thought Sota seeing that an awkward silence fell.

«So» He tried to regain the control of the situation «How are Miya and Haruma doing?».

«Umh well Miya told me that she found a boyfriend».

«R-really?» He asked «Wow she is growing really fast».

«Yeah fufu» She chuckled «She always go out with him, I saw them roaming around holding their hands».

Then she blushed «L-like we did before».

«A-and Haruma?» He tried to change the subject of the discussion.

«Haruma asked me if I was planning to invite you again one of these days» She replied.

«Really?».

«Yeah» She nodded «I think they got a good impression of you, both Miya and Haruma». She paused and looked down to her burger «Especially because they really think we are a couple».

«W-wait you told them about the kiss?» He asked her.

«N-No obviously no. It would be way too embarrassing».

He breathed a sigh of relief.

«H-hey did you expect me to tell everyone about that kiss?» She asked him.

«N-No».

«T-then why you told it to Natsuo-kun?»

«Ehm.... I .... Well...» He panicked.

"What I should say?" He thought.

«W-we were talking about Kiriya-sensei and the subject came out, y-ou know what I mean ri-right?».

«Mhhh» Miu was thinking putting an hand on her chin «We should tell him to keep the secret. I-I don't want the rumour to spread. Only me, you, Kiriya-sensei and Natsuo-kun will know about it».

«G-Got it».

After the dinner the two of the went out of the restaurant.

«Why you paid for my burger?» Asked Miu.

«Consider it as a gift for this evening» He replied «I really enjoyed it. I usually don't go out often because I'm too busy with school stuffs. Thanks».

«W-well then we should go home» She watched her watch «Bye bye, see you at school».

She started to walk away.

«W-wait» He said.

«Uh?» Miu turned her head towards him.

«Let me accompany you, you shouldn't walk alone at this hour».

«O-okay» She blushed.

The two of them were walking side by side, but none of them was speaking.

Then few drops of rain started to fall. Immediately after the rain became heavier.

«Come here!» Sota dragged her under a balcony.

«I don't think it will stop soon» She said watching the rain fall.

«Are you-» He turned towards her and saw that her shirt was totally soaked, her bra was visible too.

«O-oh well» He gave her his jacket to her, covering her shoulders «You'll catch a cold if you don't cover yourself».

«B-but you-» She was interrupted by him

«Don't worry, this is the basis of chivalry» He chuckled «And beside of that my immunity system is strong, don't worry».

«Can I ask you something?» Sota said, seeing her using his jacket.

«Yeah go on» Miu replied.

«Well... Why did you invite me on a date? It was rather sudden, especially after what happened».

She looked down at her feet «Let's say I wanted to make sure of certain things».

«Do you mind to tell me about these things?» Sota asked her.

«It's nothing important, really... it's nothing to worry about».

«Well I hope you found what you were searching then» Sota said «I hope I helped you with these "certain things"».

They waited for few minutes.

«The rain won't stop» He said «Your house isn't far right? Grab my hand and cover your head with my jacket».

She did as he said.

«Three two one...» He said «GO».

They ran under the rain, the drops were hitting them like needles. Miu was squeezing his hand in the meantime.

They arrived right in front of the building where Miu lived.

«Okay» Sota said «See you tomorrow at school».

He ran away, leaving her right in front of the building's door, she heard a «Good night» from afar, it was him.

She entered inside the building and arrived to her flat.

When she went into her flat where she found her mother waiting for her.

«How did the date went?» She asked Miu but then she stared at her with a mischievous smile.

«W-why are you smiling in that way?».

«Your date went well enough I guess» She went near her «He even gave you his jacket».

Miu's face became red, she didn't notice that she never returned the jacket to Sota.

«I can smell his parfume from here» She giggled «I like it».

«M-M-M-MAMA» She stuttered.

A/N

Sorry for the late update but I've got the fever :/

Plus the warmth of summer isn't helping either, considering that what I can do right now is rest I think I'll start to write some chapters in a row. This chapter was a real struggle, I think I'm going way too slow so I'll try to be faster in the next chapters.

Plus I was thinking that I could try to write some other romcom fanfic after this one.

I don't really know which anime I should choose but I think I'll try with something newer (Higehiro or Horimiya would be cool).

Or maybe I can try to change the genre but idk what stuff I should write -.-

Let me know what you think about it and vote u.u

Oh and I'll take another day or two because I need time to write the next chapters (I think I could make a big update with 3/4 chapters together). Tell me what do you think about it and see yaaa

Seguir leyendo