Cordelia

Av lilxnana

you heard my mother and my father story well its time to tell mine - sequel to loving aurora- Cordelia de Lu... Mer

introduction
0.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
epilogue

50.

5.1K 147 22
Av lilxnana

Cora-

Well isn't this just peachy. I was fooled, after I left Caiden house and went home to a very empty house. I got a text from Caiden telling me to meet him somewhere.

Just as I met him at the location he text me, I was jumped. Now I'm here, sitting to a chair tied up. Watching Caiden as Bella hold a knife out to him.

"I want you to kill her." Bella urges him to grab the knife, he hesitated at first before taking the knife in his hands.

"Are you sure, I thought she was your kill." He not really gonna kill me right?

"Well I thought about." She walked over to me, dragging her hand over my face. This is fucking disgusting.

"And what better way to die at the hands from someone you love."  She says gripping my hair, I hissed. Clenched my jaw.

"Come on Caiden do it," Bella says, walking away from me over to him. He looked up at me, his eyes holding so much emotion.

As he walked over to me, I noticed how he kept glancing at his watch. If he does kill me I can't even be upset, at least I won't die a virgin.

He placed his hand on my cheek, creasing it like he always does. Making my heart pound. I'm so happy I met him. And I'm so happy I got to experience any type of love with him.

But I am not gonna lay down, and just allow myself to be killed that just. Fucking stupid.

"I'm really sorry."  He says, I rolled my eyes really unable to talk as the tape was cover my mouth.

"Did she really had to be tied up?" Caiden. Asked,is he waisting time? "Well considering her potty mouth and that fact I'm sure she could have escaped, then yes."

Oh that right I bit some dudes ear, and I wasn't exactly all In about getting kidnapped.

He moved the tape off my mouth, to hard to say. "Ow," I hissed out, feeling the remain sting.

My feet were tied with rope, but my hands were in hand cuffs. And thank god for that. I have to break my thumb.

"Come on Caiden, just kill her." Bella urges him. His jaw twitch, he flips the knife around his finger.

He walk closer to me, holding the knife to my stomach. I should be scared, but I'm not because he not gonna kill me.

He hover over me, glancing back at his watch. He had a smirk on his lips, what are you planning?

He dropped the knife to the floor. "You know I can't just kill her." He says, holding both of his hands up. "Now thinking about it, working with you has really been a pain in my arse."

As he was talking, I took a deep breathe. Before breaking my thumb, to say I didn't really want to break my thumb but I wasn't gonna wait for someone to come save me.

"Caiden what are you saying." Bella asked.

"I'm saying, your dead girl walking." Caiden pulled out his gun from his waistband firing to warning shots, Into her men head.

I broke my thumb, biting my lip to keep me from screaming, I shuffle my broke hand through the handcuffs as the doors burst open.

Men came running through guns In their hands, gunshots fire. Caiden walked over to me, untying my feet. As my hands was free I hissed in pain, trying to place my thumb back in place.

"So this is that you been keeping from me?" I asked, distracting myself from the pain.

"Yeah, don't hate me okay." He says, taking my broken thumb in his hand. And placing it back. I let out a small scream. Dam it that shit hurt.

"I haven't decided yet, make it out of here and alive and won't." I say standing up.

A man came running up behind Caiden, taking the gun from his hands i shot him. Grabbed the man gun, I gave Caiden his back.

I have him a kiss, "I love you." I whispers before walking off, looking for my main target. The whole place was going down. Men and women fighting back and forth.

I turn a corner killing people as I walked away feeling joy in my stomach. "Bella come out where ever you are!" I yelled inna sing song tone.

A smiles when I saw Lizzie kotov pop up instead. Huh even better. I should have know that the kotov where working with Bella, years of hated for my family is so embarrassing.

"As much as I want so much pleasure of killing you, your not on my list." I smiled before she can speak I pulled the trigger. Shooting her in her head.

Watching her limb body fall to the floor giving me joy. I walked over her shooting more men, till I ran out of bullets.

I'm facing five guys, with no weapons. This should be fun. I threw the gun on guy one, face he lean back making me kick him in his stomach.

Another guy grabbed my hair making me hiss. He punch me in my stomach, fuck, I let out a deep breathe. "Didn't your mother tell you never to hit a woman," I heard a way to familiar voice say, chills went down my spine.

The guy who was on my hair, was pulled off me. I watched in wide eyes as he bang his face into the floor, over and over again.

I couldn't believe, but I knew deep down he wasn't dead. They have a lot of explaining to do.

"August..." I utter out looking at him. Blood covered his face. He look up at me with a small smile.

He walked towards me, grabbing his gun shooting the other men behind me,

He walked closer to me making me take a step back, I was in shock I didn't even care for the gunshots, and screaming from all around.

"Hey kid," he says pulling me into his chest. I wanted to cry and scream and punch him. But it not the time.

"You will tell me everything when this is all over." I pointed my finger in his face

"Don't worry, I will." He kisses my forehead, like he always did, making me smile.

"Well look at this," I look behind him and grin.

"Bella, I see you cam out from hiding." I say, moving away from august.

I watched as Caiden walked in cover in blood, looking entirely handsome still. What caught me off Guard is when my father walked in.

I knew it, he was behind this all. I'm gonna stick my foot so far up his ass. I'm lying, he might ground me till I'm fifty. But I'm still pissed.

"Well what is this a family reunion." Bella asked, waving the gun in her hand around. More men came out behind her.

Her eyes drift to august and she looked a little scared, good.

"Can know one ever stay dead." She says, I scoff " I think we were expecting you stay dead." I grin before speaking again.

"But no worries I can make that happens this time." I didn't waist no time, running up towards her.

I have been waiting for this for way to long, the men attack my family, as I punch Bella on her face.

God that felt good, she grabbed my hair, and I punch her in her stomach. I stomp on her foot, and head butted her, she fell making making me smiled. I straddled her waist, grabbing her by her head. Banging it into the floor.

"Oh."
Bang
"How."
Bang
"Much."
Bang
"I been."
Bang"
"Wanted to do this" I laid another blow to her head. She managed kicking me off her. She should be dead after those Blows.

"You can't kill me that easily." Blood dripped from her head. She pulled out a knife, coming at me. She weak.

Before she can reach me august grabbed her by her hair, pulling her to the ground.

"What do you say little sis, what should we do with her." Our men began joining us around the room.

I didn't notice how Bella men lay dead on the floor. Now Bella, wiping the blood from my mouth. Taking they knife in my hands.

Flipping it around my fingers. "I want her blood all over this floor, I want to hear her scream." I walked up to her taking the knife trailing to down her face. Watching the blood drip.

Her screams filled the room, as I drag the knife all over her face, a smile plaster on my face.

I'm bored already. I dragged the knife over her throat, she fell to the floor and I was at peace.

"Well that was boring." I say dropping my head.

At least know one is dead, on my side.

"Come here," August pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back pulling away. Then smacking him.

"You all knew he was alive for a month and left me to suffer. How dare you." I spat at them all.

They looked guilty, well they better.

"It had to be Done sweetheart." My father says, I roll my eyes.

It had to be done, but that pain was not worth it they left me out.

"Doll it fine now, everything is over with." Caiden places his hands on my waist.

Yeah but is it really over?

~~~~~~~

Oh my god, I'm so thankful for you all. There one more chapter left. And I'm so happy.

I didn't really like this chapter, but what you think? I think you guys might like the last chapter.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

781K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
1.3M 30.6K 32
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...
4.7K 245 16
Book 2 of The Devils Assassin series "Ivan could fûck them about all he wanted, play his little games, and prove his points. Nadia would bite. A...
11.2K 436 28
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE GOOD AND THE BAD SERIES. IT IS NOT REQUIRED THAT YOU READ THE FIRST ONE BUT I RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD. *** "I'm not...