TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

038 | lightening up the mood

243 14 3
By rezespuff

⇢ 038 ˎˊ-

YOU GUYS WERE INSIDE THE WAGON NOW.

Heading towards wherever Erwin was. "Yay!! We're seeing nice 'ol Commander again!" You say excitedly. 

Too excited that you were bouncing in your own seat.

"You know, you're going to have to explain why you did that." Hange crosses her arms, still a bit upset of you.

"Sorrrryyy! I've already apologized at least ten times. And I know! I'm not stupid." you roll your eyes. 

You could see tiny figures on horses. You guys were nearly there. That made you happy.

He had heard that you guys succeeded. But he didn't know if that meant you were alive or not. He wasn't super sure about that.

"Erwin." Levi says.

"Everyone alright?" Erwin asked you guys, still on his horse.

"Yup!" you say, looking back at him.

Still got that same 'ol haircut. Really makes me feel at home.

"Oh. Y/n you're back?" 

"Yup! Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I'll explain everything later. After this is over." you tell him.

And it was true. It's probably been said multiple times, but you needed to keep that promise. Otherwise they'd never know. That's why in case you died in this fight, you wrote a letter explaining everything.

But you'd probably not need it. You were fine now, so you didn't understand why you would need it. 

"Well besides Y/n being here and safe, Hange's our only casualty." Both of them look at Hange who was lying down in the wagon.

Their glasses now taken off. And there was a little bit of blood on her hands.

"Seems like nothing too serious." That made you the most shocked when Erwin had said that to the other Survey Corps.

"Excuse me?!" you opened your mouth. 

Definitely sounded like you. Always making obnoxious comments to Erwin's words. Because everything you said and wanted to say, always were true things.

"You think that Hange getting injured isn't serious?! I know it wasn't a super fatal injury, but still!" you complain, standing up in the wagon that could probably barely hold you.

"Y/n it's fine, it's just a small injury." Hange tells you trying to be brave. Getting up and using her arm to support her from sitting up right.

"Yeah, yeah. Just lay down. Before you get injured even more." you tell her as you put her head against the wooden wagon. You didn't want her to get hurt even more because of what you couldn't end.

"I missed this." Armin says, sighing with relief.

"Missed what?" you asked him, a bit confused. 

Of course that was you. A clueless person. 

"N-nothing bad!" Armin quickly replied, stammering a bit. Ready to shed some tears any time now.

The truth is, they all missed this. They missed the fun times you would all have together. The times when you could freely just talk this like. The times where you guys hung out as a group, laughing about some stupid joke you had told them. The times where you would accidentally make Levi mad over something stupid. 

They overall just missed your presence. The way that it lightened up the mood. Your love was everything to them.

And they missed it dearly.

"Anyways, well done everyone." Erwin continued, ignoring all your guys' commentary.

"I've got a whole slew of things to report, but first..." Levi said, looking over at the titan.

"What's that titan?" Erwin asked you guys.

"Ooo I know, I know!" You said a bit childishly. "Can I say it, please Levi?" For some reason, joining Kenny's squad made you a bit more clingy, or more so childish.

It was good that everyone and everything was still the same. "Go ahead, I guess." Levi mumbled wanting to answer, but you had already answered.

"It's Rod Reiss'. That bastard." your tone getting more serious. 

You really did want to kill that idiot. He annoyed you so much. His stupid face. Him hurting Historia and Eren like that.

Although, your response did shock Erwin a bit. "I think your call on this, Commander."

Everyone was waiting for Erwin's answer.

"Regardless, we don't have time to stand here and chat. Even though I'd like that, it's not very preferred. Especially considering the situation we are in right now." Erwin said, looking back at Rod's titan.

"Return to Wall Sina." he ordered. 

"You're going to let that big ass crawl right up to the wall?" Levi asked him, Erwin who was already walking or riding away on his horse.

He turned to face Levi, "To Orvud District actually. That's most likely where it's headed." 

His titan was somewhat scary. The way its hands dug into the dirt to just pass by. It was more than scary, it was disturbing.

It was so slow and it was getting closer and closer to the wall. 

All of Erwin's men, women, or soldiers were headed there. Including you guys. Riding in the wagon though. Armin was the one who was the head of the wagon.

While Eren and Historia were sitting in the wagon with Hange. Hange was lying down due to her injuries. You were riding on a horse beside the wagon, while Levi was on the opposite side.

"Let's put this all together..." Hange randomly spoke out, after the moments of silence.

"Basically, Rod Reiss was after the Founding Titan, the titan power inside Eren. However, unless it's in someone with Reiss blood, you won't get its true potential. Though, even if a Reiss obtains the Founding Titan's power, they're controlled by the First King's will and refuse to liberate humanity from the titans. Eh? Well, isn't that interesting..." 

"Interesting, indeed." you said, peeking into the conversation.

"According to the First King this is true peace? Now that's a weird way to look at it." Hange finished.

"Right? He must be stupid." you responded to her, still riding on the horse while heading the direction where everyone else was headed.

"In other words... we still have an option." Eren's face looked more serious now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 72 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...
319K 9.1K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
31.8K 1.2K 29
your lips tastes sweeter with the scent of death. LEVI ACKERMAN x FEM!OCREADER [s1โฅฌs3] ONGOING. ยฉ goddfall 2021
1.7M 59K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...