𝐺𝑂𝐷 | 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙪 - �...

By MIOISDEADD

"God?" he questioned softly, his big adorable emerald eyes looking up at the taller male in front of him. He... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039

010

8K 242 37
By MIOISDEADD

                              𝑀𝑈𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑅

It was dark and cold. The room Bakugo woke up to. Immediately feeling the weight and tightness of the chains on his body, and how some of the metals pierced his skin. The muzzle annoying the fuck out of him. He had never woken up so mad in his life he felt like he could kill anyone. Every fiber of his body felt like it was lighting up, ready to just rip whoever entered the room to shreds.

A light knock was heard followed by a door abruptly opening up, a switch being flicked and lights turning on bright white. Bakugo's eyes squinting for a second to adjust to his now better visible surroundings.

"Glad to see you awake, Sir." The man who had entered the room spoke, his tone clear and monotone. He wore a lab coat and held a clipboard in which he was writing in.

Bakugo couldn't speak clearly thanks to the muzzle they had put on him. All he could respond with were his frightening pheromones that filled the room to the brim, giving whoever stepped in a bad time. Anyone other than Alphas would collapse immediately if they entered the room.

Seeing how calm the man before him was made Bakugo aware of two things. Either he was a dominant Alpha or he had taken pills for resistance. Either way he wanted to rip his head off.

The man walked a bit closer to bakugo who sat in a chair tied up. He lowered himself a bit so he would be face to face with Katsuki, who had an evident scowl on his face.

"it's a pity you will have to go to sleep again" the man said, a smirk tugging at his lips as his eyes buried themselves inside bakugo's.

Every fiber of Katsuki's body was raging, muffled screams and curse words filled the room, the sounds of the chains rattling as he forced his hands up to break them, moved his body upwards as hard as he could and shook his head harshly wanting to get rid of the damned muzzle.

"calm down you dog" he chuckled, and walked away from the struggling alpha to the middle of the room, where a hospital like bed was at.

"you know—" he started talking back faced, as he grabbed a syringe, the size of the needle long and sharp, "your dad wants what's best for you katsuki" he laughed

"of course—he wants was good for him too" he turned around with the syringe in hand, sleeves rolled up and a sinister smile plastered across his face.

He began slowly walking up to the Alpha, who kept struggling and screaming endlessly, his eyes widened seeing the size of the needle and knowing exactly the intention of the man walking to him.

"Don't panic katsuki—this is something for the better of all of us" he said, the smile never leaving his face.

He kneeled down next to the alpha, not close enough so he wouldn't get hit by his struggling. As quick as the blink of an eye a piercing stab to his left shoulder Katsuki felt as he screamed loudly, his screams only coming out muffled or as groans. The pain excruciating as the contents of the syringe seeped inside him, his whole body went numb and shook before going completely still. His whole view went completely white as he struggled, trying to get out the hold the chains had on him, before completely passing out.

The man stood up as he payed close attention to the alphas reaction, walking up quickly to grab his clipboard as he wrote down new information.

As he wrote down on it he quickly heard the sounds of chains rattling against the metal chair.

The alpha had woken up.

The man immediately directed his attention towards him, he was surprised. This wasn't what he was told to expect, the smile he had on earlier had disappeared entirely, a worried expression replacing it.

The Alphas whole body felt on fire, as if his whole body was bathing in lava. The palms of his hands especially were ablaze, they felt extremely wet, his whole body suddenly dripping of sweat. The heat turning into pain on his body like boiling water being poured on him, his whole body ardent.

He bit into the metal of the muzzle, cutting his tongue with it, blood dripping down on the floor but he continued. Claws coming out digging and pulling hard on the chains. He was tired and mad. So furious, his anger grew more and more as he struggled to get out the grip the chains had on him.

Until his palms that he thought couldn't get any hotter, were blistering a big explosion coming out of them, Immediately tearing up not only the chains that held him, but burning to ashes the harness and shirt he wore, his body bloody bruised.

The man panicked, "fuck" he said as he ran up to the door, almost breaking the handle as he safely got out locking it. He immediately contacted everyone in the establishment as he ran off, praying to the god he didn't believe in, that the monster they had created wouldn't get out of there.

The explosion got him out the chains but the pain and power of it had him on the ground. Not only that but coming to terms with the fact that his body had done something he never would have expected, something he had never seen before had his mind going blank.

The Alpha in that instant decided it was best if he didn't think of absolutely nothing and simply accepted whatever he had, because for him the most important thing right now was ...

Murder.

__

"we are doomed" sighed todoroki as he downed the tenth shot of bourbon of the night.

"we are" replied kirishima with the same sad tone as he sipped on the orange juice he had ordered, he didn't wanna deal with a hungover.

They were both on one of Bakugo's owned bar's, they sat in stools both depressed and filled with silent rage that ate them up.

"what the fuck are we going to do?" said todoroki as he punched the bar table.

"get killed-

"no! we have to go over there and kill them! tear their fucking faces off!" todoroki yelled as he protested, looking at kirishima with a serious face.

"who is we?!—im not going there again unarmed, if we go back there with the whole gang it would be war" kirishima responded, giving back the same anger.

"then let's make it war"

"you are drunk, Shoto"

"and you sound like a pussy right now"

"you sound stupid!" yelled kirishima standing up abruptly, his body directed towards todoroki as he shouted, "let's do it then! bring over the whole gang! come on bitch"

Shoto angrily stood up too, meeting kirishima's unwavering gaze. "call Denki" he stated

"alright then" kirishima responded, both of them staring down at each other, "you wanna kiss or something you fucker?" kirishima suddenly said a playful smirk on his lips.

Todoroki rolled his eyes and began walking out "just come on, we have shit to do" he shouted.

"whatever" kirishima replied, pulling out his phone calling up Denki as he followed behind todoroki.

__

Shivers. Another nightmare crept into his sweet and deep slumber tormenting him into panic and terror.

He trembled as tears and sobs painted his face, he gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as they wrapped his shaking body up.

And for the first time in the last days. He wanted to end it all, wanted everything to disappear and make himself gone too. He wanted to color himself red, break every piece of his existence into shreds and be dead.

He silently cried himself to sleep the only thought that clouded his mind were the hopeful words of return the Alpha promised him. The thought that he might actually be something special to a man like him.

His heart felt content when he thought of him. And his whole body felt warm, the sweet smell of his pheromones covered the entire room, he hugged the pillow closest to him, "Alpha..." he murmured softly before falling asleep again.

A deep slumber and dream filled with the so mentioned dragons Katsuki swore he owned.

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.4K 27
this is in modern A.U Izuku, since a child wanted to work at a manga company and fufill his desire to make bl manga. He knew how to do it and he wa...
299K 11.3K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
99.2K 1.8K 14
Deku finally builds up the courage to tell his class about him being an Omega. He is accepted but it seems that one Alpha in particular has become...
426K 12.4K 82
This is a no quirks, gang/mafia Omega verse Au. Alpha's Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima are the leader and right hand man of one of the top gang'...