The Unorthodox Life of Aaliya...

By KlnCee

Aaliyah Marx is not a normal seventeen year old girl - she suffers the normal problems: Boys, money, school... More

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (3)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (4)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (5)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (6)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (7)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (8)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (9)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (10)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (11)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (12)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (13)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (14)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (15)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (16)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (17)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (18)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (19)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (20)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (21)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (22)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (23)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (24)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (25)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (26)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (27)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (28)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (29)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (30)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (31)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (32)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (33)

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (2)

52K 520 60
By KlnCee

Thanks to EminemlegitAndysixx! The first person to comment on my new story!! :D This chappie is for you xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO:

She may have taken away my phone, iPod, books and disconnected the cable from my room, but she forgot to take my Xbox.

It's Sunday afternoon and I have barricaded myself in my room. I was finally finished after half an hour of setting up my Xbox and attaching it to the speakers for a total surround sound experience. I switched on the TV and flopped down on my bed with my remote.

I'm a total pro when it comes to Call of Duty: Black Ops. I immediately signed into my live account and while I was waiting for the internet to log me on I got up, locked my bedroom door and opened my French doors, letting a cool sea breeze wash through my second story room.

After two minutes I was up to eleven kills and I had unleashed my attack dogs. And that's when I noticed 'BaadDreamz321' had logged on.

Grabbing my headset and shoving it on I screamed, "AMBER BABY, long time no talk!"

"Are you up for a serious killing session Ali? I'm in a such bad mood and the only way I can get rid of it is if I kill a billion Nazi zombies."

"You know I'm always in a killing mood, what's got you so pissed off?"

"Tim."

"SAY no more! You're too good for him anyways! Now let's go on a killing spree!"

We both got invited to a party hosted by PoPcorn! I quickly scanned the list of players, realising the only person I knew was Amber.

"Amber vote for The Jungle." I heard her grunt in agreement and I smiled, she was really pissed at this Tim guy. Amber and I make a good team, like we have both got fifteen prestige with no hacks. For those of you who don't play C.O.D, that is EXTREMELY good.

"Yes!" I muttered as The Jungle map was chosen. Three hours and a lot more profused swearing saw a much more relaxed Amber logging off to do her excersize regime for the day and a very bored me contemplating what to do with myself. 

Sighing I turned off the Xbox and looked out my window, it was a nice day and I was inside playing Xbox. I should be out exploring the new neighbourhood, possibly causing havoc where necessary. I headed downstairs, taking a peak into the living room as I passed by and saw Ty lying in front of the TV, watching Power Rangers. I sighed and walked over to him, grabbing him by the back of the shirt and pulling him up.

"Come on Ty, want to come to the park with me? Or maybe we can go down to the beach for a while?" He smiled up at me and rubbed his eyes.

"Beach! Beach!" He laughed. I placed my hand on his head which was up to my waist, he was pretty short for a five year old.

"Okay, go get your swimming trunks on and I'll go get changed." I laughed as he sprinted eagerly for his room. I ran upstairs and burst into Jay's room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I heard Jay's irritated voice sound from behind one of his many issues of Playboy. Ew.

"Want to come to the beach with Ty and me?" I asked, ignoring his question.

He sighed and threw the magazine under his bed where I knew the rest of his stash was.

"Sure, there's nothing better to do in this god-awful place." He muttered. He had put up as much of a fight as I had when Mom had told us we were moving here. Usually he goes with the flow, does what Mom tells him, he's the good kid. But he had a girlfriend and was captain of the football team back in Seattle. Moving meant he had to give up the two things he loved the most.

"Great! Get changed and meet downstairs in five minutes! I'm driving!" He rolled his eyes and shoved me out of his room so he could get dressed.

I ran to my room and grabbed the first bikini I could find out of my drawer. It was a black string set and had Fcuk written in gold on the back of the bottoms, the top had golden skulls printed all over it.

I slipped it on and pulled a tight black tube top on over it. Grabbing my keys I ran back downstairs and found Ty and Jay both waiting in the front hall. Ty bouncing eagerly on the spot and Jay leaning casually against the door jamb.

I ran out into the sunshine and hopped in the front seat of my convertible without even opening the door. Jay plopped himself into the seat beside me and I took off as soon as I heard Ty buckle his seatbelt in the back.

I pulled my Aviators out of the glove and shoved them on, my hair whipped violently around me as we sped down the road to town. We arrived in less then five minutes and Jay immediately spotted some easy looking girls and went over to talk to them while Ty ran straight over to three kids making a huge sandcastle.

The sun beat down on me, and I could see the blue tint in my hair from the corner of my eye. I pulled off my top and shorts, throwing them into the front seat of my car before heading down to the shorline. Flip flops in hand,  the rock pier at the far end of the beach caught my attention and I began towards it, making a mental note of where Ty was playing using the lifeguard tower as a landmark.

The place was packed, little kids were running around everywhere, throwing sand and making castles.

It took me less then fifteen minutes to reach it and once I did I sat at the very end, my legs dangling off the edge. I gazed out on the calm blue expanse of waves before me. Below me I could see flashes of silver and gold darting in and out of the coral beneath the pier. After ten minutes I finally got bored of being good and not flirting with attractive single guys on the beach, so I stood up and stretched, glancing down at the reef beneath me. I wonder if it's deep enough to jump into?

I turned around and saw two guys, around my age, walking up the pier with a fishing rod in each of their hands, one was carrying a bucket and the other a tackle box. As they drew nearer I took in their features, one had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, a smirk on his face when he noticed me checking him out. His shirt fluttered open and exposed his well toned chest. 

The second guy had dark brown hair and even darker brown eyes, he was extremely hot and wasn't wearing a shirt at all. He also smirked at me as he saw me checking him out. I barely had to think of attractive men and they swarm towards me. Now that's talent.

"What's your name babe?" The blonde one asked as he closed the back between us and came within hearing distance.

"What's yours?" I replied with a smirk.

"I asked you first."

I ignored him and gestured to the reef behind me.

"Is it safe to jump off there?" He looked slightly surprised for a second.

"Newcomer eh? Well, there's only one place you can jump off without breaking your neck, and even then, it's pretty risky because you could get stuck in the reef." He dropped his bucket and rod and walked over to the edge.

Gently brushing past me as he walked by, he kneeled down on the edge of the pier and gestured for me to come over, I kneeled and looked down to where he was pointing and when he didn't say anything I looked up to find him staring straight at my chest.

"Like what you see?" I smirked, he snapped his eyes away from my chest.

"Y-yea- I mean, N-no I mean I-"

"Just show me where I can jump to." I saw his face redden and smirked wider. He looked back down at the waves, pointing.

"See where the water's darker? Well, there's a gap in the coral just there, when you jump you got to be careful not to hit the sides because blood might attract sharks. The bay is pretty safe, in general, but when you get blood in the water you can never be too sure ... And don't get stuck in the reef, plenty of people have jumped in fine and then gotten stuck in the coral. Still want to give it a go?" He smirked, clearly thinking he'd scared me off with his ominous lecture.

"Dude, it's made me want to more now that I know it's risky and I might die." I grinned at him. His eyes widened but amusement twinkled in their depths, clearly undermining my show of bravado.

"You're bluffing you wouldn't really do it would you?" I heard the brown haired guy say behind me. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Of course I'm going to do it." I told him in a cold voice, he seemed taken aback and then he smirked, spreading his arms, gesturing for me to go ahead, clearly confident in his thinking that I was bluffing.

"How do I get back up once I've jumped?"

"You have to swim around and then back to the shore, it's not far but just be careful of the riptide." Blondie smirked at me.

"Okay!" I smiled brightly at them both. "What are both of your names?"

"I'm Emmet," Blondie introduced himself and then pointed to the other hot guy, "And this is Tommy."

I leaned up on my toes and gave Emmet a quick peck on the cheek, then turned and did the same to Tommy. I winked at them both standing there, thunderstruck.

"That's incase I don't make it out alive. Here, hold my shoes." I handed my shoes to a still gawping Emmet.

"She's gotten what she wanted from us now Em, betcha she won't jump." Tommy inserted slyly, grinning at me.

I snorted. "Yeah, because all I wanted was to kiss you both on the cheek. Believe me, if I wanted more I would get more." I winked at him flirtily before turning around and stepping up to the edge, I balanced on my toes and took a deep breath, looking down.

Waves crashed against the thick wooden, steel-enforced girders seven feet below me, the hole in the reef was about three feet away from the edge of the pier. If I didn't jump far enough I'd probably land in the coral and break my legs and harm loads of innocent fish.

"Buck- buck buck buck BUCK!!" I heard Tommy making chicken noises behind me. "Aw, the baby is chicken." He mocked me.

"Dude, she could break that beautiful face if she misses, don't encourage her."

"I'm not CHICKEN," I growled, "I'm just thinking of the fish I might kill if I land wrong and land on top of them." I pouted at Tommy who burst out laughing. I growled and turned around, screw those fish, if they were too stupid to swim out of the way it was their own fault!

I balanced on my toes again, rocked back on my heels, took a deep breath and leapt into a perfect dive, breaking the waves cleanly with my hands. My aim was true and I sliced neatly into the deep gap in the coral, fish darted in front of me, getting out of my way.

I looked back up ... and was unable to see the gap where I had entered the coral. Immediately panic bubbled inside me. I swam upwards but all my hands touched was coral, everywhere. Why do I always let my pride get me into stupid situations like this?

I needed to calm down, I forced my panic within me and looked around, the saltwater was beginning to sting my eyes. I could see a faint glow of light beneath me. I swam downwards until I could see a narrow crack in the reef, which lead into what looked like a tunnel.

I slipped through the crack and swam through the tunnel, feeling my air supply running out, I let a few bubbles escape my mouth. The tunnel went down before curving up and there above me I could see the surface, I kicked towards it and my head broke free of the frothy waves. I gasped clean fresh air, and looked around realising I was under the pier. There were metal hand holds all up the inside of one of the support stands for the pier - somebody had clearly used that passage before. I climbed steadily up the iron rods jutting from the wood.

An exhilarating feeling swept through me, the rush of what I had just done finally catching up to me now that my fear was gone. I grinned as I pulled myself onto the wooden pier. Looking to the left I saw both Emmet and Tommy kneeling at the edge of the pier yelling.

I snickered at them, debating whether to leave them panicking and just walk away or to be nice and let them know I was okay.

I walked quietly up behind them, and five feet behind them, I stopped, enjoying the scene unfolding before me.

"I told you not to provoke her! She's probably dead!"

"Well I didn't think she'd actually jump did I?!" Tommy cried out.

"Shit, dude we gotta go in after her!"

"No way! I can't dive for shit and if I jump and miss I'll break a leg!"

"Well, call the lifeguard or something! We can't just leave her! She's going to run out of air soon if she hasn't all ready!"

"You're a better diver then me, you go!"

At this stage I had to burst out laughing, holding it in was making my sides hurt. Both guys whirled around, shock scrawled across both their faces.

I doubled over laughing, tears leaking from my eyes. Finally when I calmed down, I looked up and both of them were glaring at me. They exchanged an evil glance. I didn't like the look of that, without warning both of them sprinted towards me. I shrieked loudly and whirled around, sprinting down the pier.

My lack of shoes helped and I sped on, hopping into the sand and sprinting towards where I had last seen Jay. My big strong brother would protect me. I could hear them gaining on me and suddenly I was tackled to the ground from behind. I went down hard, a big cloud of sand rising around us. I coughed and started laughing as I was pinned to the beach, it was Tommy who had tackled me.

He glared down at me, still lying on me, leaving me pinned. We were close to the shore and the warm water rushed up to meet us, swirling around and under me, the sand tickling my toes.

"Do you have ANY idea how worried we were?" He practically yelled at me. I giggled at his anger, and then Emmet appeared behind his shoulder, blocking out the sun and throwing a shadow over the two of us. Uh oh. He had an evil look on his face. I gulped.

I guess I was back to plan B. I pulled in a deep breath.

"Rape! Ah! Get off, get off! Who are you? Let go of me! RAPE! HELP!" Tommy's mouth fell open as I continued to scream and thrash under him. I caught the attention of a woman who was sitting with her kids nearby. She looked up and glared at Tommy, standing up and marching towards us, holding one of her kids' plastic shovels. I grinned up at him and gestured with my head towards the woman coming our way, before hurriedly putting on a scared face again and screaming once more.

I saw Emmet back away trying to keep a straight face. Tommy was seemingly too shocked to move himself off of me.

I pretended to sob then, just as the woman reached us.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She screamed at Tommy who looked up at her with his mouth hanging open.

"Um... Well she- we, her.. Um- dived- and she, I thought- chicken?" He stuttered confusedly. It was so unbelievably hard to keep a straight face, especially watching Emmet rolling in the sand only yards away, wetting himself.

The woman whacked him on the back with the plastic shovel.

"GET. OFF. OF. HER!" She screeched! Punctuating each syllable witha sharp smack from the shovel she had firmly grasped in her hand. Tommy hurriedly scrambled off of me and to his feet. The woman leaned forward and slapped him across the face, hard.

"THAT'S for trying anything with that poor girl! She's clearly not ready to go onto the next step of your relationship! If you even still HAVE a relationship after that shocking display! And in a PUBLIC place! There are children around - have you NO shame?! " She hissed at him angrily before turning to me.

"Remember honey, don't feel like you have to go that far, don't feel pressurised into doing anything you don't want to." She told me gently, stroking the side of my face. I kept my head down, forcibly restraining a smile, I sniffed.

"I'll remember that, Thank you!" I pretended to rub my eyes and looked up giving her an innocent look and a small smile.

She threw Tommy one more dirty look before turning on her heel and stomping backs to her kids. Finally I collapsed to the ground laughing, rolling around next to Emmet who was gasping for breath and actually crying.

Finally, when the two of us had sobered up we sat up and looked at Tommy, who was standing there, his jaw taught. I giggled at his expression and he glared at me. Emmet chuckled again.

"I'm sorry dude that was just the funniest thing I've ever seen!" Emmet chortled. We high-fived and Tommy scowled and rolled his eyes. I could feel a fast friendship forming with these two. Behind him I could see Jay holding Ty's hand and looking around, his hand raised to his eyes scanning the beach. I knew he was searching for me.

I looked at Tommy, who was still glaring, then at Emmet, who was still laughing.

"I'm sorry if I scared you guys, but I have to go now, I'll see you around." I sent them both a dazzling smile and sprinted up the beach where I could see Jay already heading for my car, he was deluded if he thought he was going to be driving.

"WAIT!" I heard the two guys yell behind me. I flipped around and looked back at them, pacing slowly backwards in the direction of the car park.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Emmet yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth.

I smirked and tapped my nose, sending them a wink before turning around and jogging the rest of the way to the carpark. I hopped over the side just as Jay buckled in a worn-out Ty. I smirked at my little brother.

"Have a good time you guys?"

"Yup." They both answered. It was always one word answers with these guys. I smiled, throwing my top, shorts and glasses in the backseat with Ty, I hadn't changed. I pulled a hair-tie from the glove compartment and hurriedly threw my sandy hair up into a messy bun, then reversed out of the parking lot. Leaning on the horn as I passed Tommy and Emmet, both of them waved at me.

"Who are they?" Jay asked in a bored tone, though I knew otherwise.

"Tommy and Emmet, met them today at the pier."

Jay merely nodded and we all lapsed into silence. I pulled into our drive ten minutes later, swerving in by pulling up the handbrake. Hell, I know it's so bad for the tires but sometimes I just can't help myself.

"You know Mom won't let you in the house like that." Jay smirked looking at me. I looked down, realising I was covered in sand. Damn it, I would have to hoover the car out later.

I sighed, "You take Ty in, I'll go jump in the pool." I hopped out of my car, heading for my back yard when I suddenly heard a chorus of wolf whistling.

Standing by the fence, were Danny and Kaden, along with the two other members of Traitor. Aaron and Link. Wonderful.

"Like what you see?" I yelled at them angrily. I hate those idiot twins. I couldn't decide whether the fact that they were gorgeous fueled my hatred or not but I'm fairly certain it did.

"HELL YEAH!" Danny shouted back, Kaden just rolled his eyes, Aaron and Link were both gawking at me like I had two heads.

"Where are you going?" Danny yelled. I ignored him and stomped up to the deep end of my pool, all the guys from the band following me.

"Get OFF my property!" I yelled angrily, directing it at the twins, but sending Aaron and Link warning glares too.

"Oh yeah? You going to make us?" Danny said, looking me up and down again, his gaze lingering on my legs and chest. I folded my arms over my chest causing him to look me in the face, he smirked.

"Take a picture it will last longer!" I snapped at him.

"Don't mind if I do!" He laughed at me, whipping out his phone and stepping up to me closer. I growled angrily and before he could get a picture I dived straight into our pool, scrunching my eyes closed. Chlorine had just been put in the pool this morning and I didn't want to have bloodshot eyes for school tomorrow. I resurfaced and walked to the shallow end of the pool, rubbing the water from my eyes, it stung slightly. I heard a chorus of gasps from behind me. Turning around I saw all the guys had their eyes locked on me. Danny still had his phone raised, his mouth hanging open. All eyes were on me, or rather on my chest. I looked down and shrieked.

My dive had caused my bikini strings to loosen ... and come undone completely. I looked to the pool where my bikini top was floating in the centre. I squeaked again, totally embarrassed, feeling the heat rush to my face. I don't blush often and I could feel my cheeks burning as I did so now. Finally pulling myself out of my stupor, I grabbed my boobs and turned around, sprinting for the house.

I pulled open the sliding door, and slammed it behind me before running upstairs to my room and throwing myself onto my bed. I ran my hands over my face, my cheeks still burning, before standing up and walking over to my bathroom to take a shower. School with them tomorrow was going to be hell. Attractive asses!

Continue Reading