๐“๐€๐‹๐Š - miles fairchild

By milesfairchildspider

"i won't deny i've got in my mind now, all the things i would do, so i try to talk refined for fear that you... More

๐“๐€๐‹๐Š
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐”๐‘๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘๐๐‡๐„๐”๐’
๐Ÿ. ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐…
๐Ÿ“. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐“๐„๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐“๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐„๐”๐‘๐˜๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๐Ÿ•. ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐–
๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐Ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐‘๐„๐…๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„

๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ

848 19 10
By milesfairchildspider

miles's pov. // TRIGGER WARNING: self harm

"so, miles.... do you have a husband or wife yet?" flora asked with a gleam in her eyes.

i ended up staying the night and spent time with flora, i honestly didn't know what to do with myself all i knew is that i really missed my sister.

i strain out a chuckle, "yet? i'm only 25!"

"my friend's mom got married at 19." she stated.

i softly smiled at her and the statement reminded me of y/n. thank god she never ended up getting married to that son of a bitch.

speaking of y/n...

i grab the remote, "hey kate, you don't mind me watching the news again, do you?"

the woman who was preparing an early lunch nodded, "yeah, just get a drink of water if you start to panic again."

i press the buttons on the remote and turn the tv on, switching it to the news channel.

kate came over to the sitting area with a couple plates, she handed the food to us and we began eating as i anxiously awaited news about sacramento prisoners.

"coming up, more reports about the new escape of prisoners." the news caster affirmed as i was pulled into an attentive trance.

"y/n l/n was only 19 years old when she was arrested for the murder of her fiance, we have an old friend of frazer wilson with us here today to speak on his behalf."

old friend?

my fists clenched as my blood began to boil.

quint suddenly appeared on screen.

man, fuck you quint.

"frazer wilson was a very dear friend of mine and it truly saddens me that his murderer is out on the loose in sacramento city. i assure you that his ex fiance is a vicious killer, and is dangerous to society." quint equivocated, as the evil glare in his eyes appeared.

i puffed a very harsh breath out as i stared at the man on the screen.

this seemed to catch kate and flora out of their little conversation.

kate stammered out a question, "is that... quint?"

y/n's pov.

"oh my god, look!" olivia broadcasted the radio news as i heard the devilish man speak.

"frazer wilson was a very dear friend of mine and i truly saddens me that his murderer is out on the loose in sacramento city. i assure you that his ex fiance is a vicious killer, and is dangerous to society." 

what a fucking dick. this only fueled my fire more and now i strived for revenge, i wanted to slit his fucking throat for ruining my damn life.

caleb shakes his head and snickers at the stupid comments being made about us prisoners and olivia smirks up at him.

"i think we should set the whole party up." liv implored.

caleb nodded along as i was filled with confusion.

"what are you guys talking about?"

liv glanced back at me in the backseat and tilted her head, "we forgot to explain it to you, didn't we?"

i nod my head.

she sighs before explaining, "basically, caleb and i have revenge outside of the state while you still have yours here. in fact, your father is in town at this exact moment."

i skeptically eye her as liv uses that sly voice of hers.

"so, we'll deal with your father. then we're gonna invite everyone to the capitol party where we're gonna explode the whole damn building and get justice."

i wanted to object when i glanced back at the explosives we had in the car my hate for quint was fired up.

"and what about quint?" i murmur.

liv gushed, "send him an invitation."

caleb set up out live broadcast that would interrupt the news channel.

he put the camera in front of liv and instructed, "3, 2, 1, we're live."

liv evilly grinned at the camera, "hello california residents, visitors from all over the world, whoever you are, welcome. i am making this message on behalf of my lovely friends who happen to be all over on the news these past few days. we call ourselves the under dogs, and in two days specifically at the sacramento capitol building, we will show you how much you underestimated us, and we will get our pay back."

i pull the camera over to view me and i divulge, "and i, the vicious killer, would like to make a special invite to my fiance's dear friend, peter quint. quint, i'd be more than happy if you could make it to the capitol this saturday, in two exact days. bye, bye."

caleb shut the broadcast off and he high fived the two of us.

i snickered at the thought of finally getting revenge on that stupid man.

he deserves hell and i can't wait to give it to him.

caleb and liv continue their smart remarks and cheers over our plan while i sat in the back and reflected on myself.

is this what i wanted?

did i want to go murder my father and then lead a bunch of people to the capitol where we would explode them?

i mean, police officers have to be smart enough to know this a set up... right?

deep down i secretly wished they did.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

ever since i've been on this dreadful vengeance trip i feel as if i'm turning into some monster.

i'm turning into someone who i feared only a year ago.

did i really want to kill?

tears brimmed my eyes as i thought about my regret.

it was too late now and i had to continue.

damn it, y/n. why are you so fucking stupid? you always screw shit up and get yourself into trouble.

i grab a cigarette and light it with my lighter.

i take a drag in hopes of some relief and calmness to surround me but i was just left with more guilt.

is this really who i wanna fucking be? yes, of course it is. i deserve justice.

y/n, don't be a pussy and just follow through.

i take the cigarette out of my mouth and press it harshly against my hand. 

i instantly yelp and cry at the contact, "ow, ow, ow!"

caleb and liv whip their heads around to face me.

i held my burnt hand tightly as i continued to wince in pain, "fuck!"

olivia yanked my own hand out of my grasp and gulped, "y/n, why would you do this to yourself?"

all my words came out croaked and babbled as i distressingly sobbed.

even though my hand hurt like hell, the pain was sort of comforting and it honestly relaxed me.

i felt more confident in our plan now.

i pledged, "i can't wait to kill them all."

miles's pov.

i stressfully put my head in my hands as the tv report continued.

all of a sudden, i heard a familiar voice come through.

"and i, the vicious killer, would like to make a special invite to my fiance's dear friend, peter quint. quint, i'd be more than happy if you could make it to the capitol this saturday, in two exact days. bye, bye."

the second i lifted my head up, the voice disappeared from the screen.

i cursed myself but i knew who's voice that belonged to.

oh, sweet, y/n. how the hell did you escape?

today was 560 days.

560 days without her.

too be honest the only thing i really heard from her statement, other than her sizzling voice, was about the capitol this saturday.

i had to see her.

i knew i had to.

i stand up from the couch and straighten out my coat, "look, this has been really great and all but.. um, you heard that girl who was on the tv? yeah, well, she's the love of my life, and i never got to tell her, so i'm gonna go up to sacramento right now."

kate confusingly glares at me, "miles, it's a set up. don't go anywhere near the capitol."

"no, you don't understand—"

"miles, please don't get yourself hurt!" flora pleaded with her doe eyes.

"miles, that's a murderer there. don't get yourself in trouble." kate chided, "plus, she said quint's name. don't you want to get away from him?"

yes.

but if y/n is with him then i want nothing more than to get over to him.

"she's not a murderer," i defend, "and i'm the only one that knows the real her, she would never cause harm."

i start to walk away from the room before flora stops me.

"wait, miles... i want to come with you." she begs.

kate shakes her head, "no, no, no. bad idea."

"oh come on, kate, please!"

"no! going halfway up the state for some dangerous gang shit is not going to happen."

i roll my eyes, "kate, it's not like that. we'll be fine."

kate stands up and sighs, "well if she's going with you, then i am certainly going as well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1K 21
COMPLETED! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a girl who has been best friends with Finn Wolfhard for years. They have been through so much growing up. Finn has probl...
46.1K 765 21
--- in which a boy with a dark secret meets a girl who has something sinister inside her. miles fairchild x fem!oc **lowercase intended, swearing, a...
442K 8.4K 20
COMPLETEDโ€ผ๏ธ " no you don't! you don't love me! nobody loves me! nobody ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ love me!..." * * * โ€ขthe turning 2020โ€ข ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ...
35.5K 731 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"