𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 - miles fairchild

By milesfairchildspider

"i won't deny i've got in my mind now, all the things i would do, so i try to talk refined for fear that you... More

𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟏. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐔𝐒
𝟐. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟓. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟔. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟕. 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄
𝟖. 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐘 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝟗. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎
𝟏𝟎. 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄

𝟑. 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅

920 19 66
By milesfairchildspider

miles's pov.

i nervously gulp as i watch the expression on flora's face.

i couldn't tell if she wanted to scream and cry or laugh and jump into my arms.

she was already around the age of thirteen but i could still see that little toddler who'd follow every movement i used to do.

flora huddles closer to kate and grabs her arm.

she wasn't afraid of me, was she?

i shakily speak, "flora, it's me. it's your brother, miles."

i take slow steps closer towards her as kate rubs her arm in a reassuring way.

flora starts to walk closer to me in an unsure way, her hand still in contact with kate's.

we were almost directly in front of each other when she finally lets go of kate's hands and dives into my arms.

i was startled at first but i gently wrapped my arms around the much shorter girl as i could hear her giggles.

"miles, you're back!"

i chuckle, yep, she was definitely still that same little girl.

i pull away from her and stroke her hair out of her face, "god, you're so old now. what are you, 23? 24?"

she shakes her head and laughs, "no, silly. i'm 13!"

i fake gasp, "no way."

"yes way." she goes into a fit of giggles and embraces me once again.

i look up at kate admiring the both of us and i couldn't help but tearfully smile.

flora grabbed my hand and brought me over to the couch where she started telling me everything.

"yeah, and i go to a public real school now! and i made some friends, their names are erica, and holly, and phoebe, and—"

i drown at her voice and i was filled with wonderful thoughts.

this was the first time in awhile where i was truthfully happy.

i honestly don't know what took me this long to finally go and see my dear flora.

y/n's pov.

i honestly don't know what took me this long to go all edgy and punk. i was absolutely rocking my new style.

we thanked gaten and said our goodbyes to him.

now we're gonna have some fun, at least, that's what liv keeps saying.

she keeps going off on one of her speeches about how they're going to warm me up into the criminal world, blah, blah, blah, all that shit.

we all get in some broken beat up car that was in gaten's garage without a license plate and drive off to some 24 hour convenience store, that hopefully had alcohol.

"what are we doing here?" i ask in an exhausted state.

"stocking up." liv answers with a sly smirk.

caleb parks the car and liv starts to discuss the plan to basically steal all the food and drinks in there.

"okay, here's our roles." liv starts, "i'm the badass leader. caleb, you're the strength of the group. and y/n, you're our secret weapon."

i roll my eyes in a playful way, "and what exactly does the secret weapon do?"

"seduces the cashier."

i sigh, "alright, fine."

i walk into the store, alone.

i shyly stroll my way up to the cashier, "hi." i simply say.

the cashier looks up at me in a confused way, "hi?"

"i'd like to know where the vibrators are." i declare.

the man instantly goes red, "oh, uh, i- we don't sell that here."

he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck as i pretend to embarrassingly chuckle, "oh, my god. my bad, i had a really rough night last night."

he leans forward and hunches over the counter, "oh, i'm sure you have." 

"y'know we don't sell any here but i can give you directions to a place that might." he licks a sticky note off of it's post and starts to write on it in a seductive way.

i internally gag as i pretended to be all into it.

i bite my lip and lean forward on the counter, in the process i purposely knock over the lollipop bin.

he pulls away from the sticky note and looks down at my 'accident'.

"pick it up." i order.

his eyes faltered for a second, "what?"

"you heard me, pick it up baby." i smirk.

he blushes once again and leans down to pick the stuff up.

in the mean time i turn off the security camera button that just so happened to be on the counter, i also walked out of view from the man so we could go through with the plan.

caleb came running in, armed with a gun and his mask on, "put your hands up!"

the man came out startled from under the counter and put his hands up, "stop.... or i'll call the police!"

caleb chuckles, "you'll call the police?"

the man rambles in a panicked tone, "yeah, yeah, i'll—"

i stand directly behind him and pull out my tranquilizer, shooting it directly into his back which made him flop down onto the floor, unconscious.

"bingo." i say as i bring the tranquilizer down.

olivia comes running in, "great, that was awesome! you two did amazing... now let's get this party started."

we all eyed the store like a piece of candy and started running through the store like maniacs, picking up all the stuff we wanted.

liv turned on the radio and started playing some rock music as we stocked up.

i got a multi flavored slushy and slurped it up in one minute, i felt hella hyper already.

"woo!" caleb yelled as he road through the store on a shopping cart.

liv ran over to the alcohol aisle, "guys... look at the drinks!"

we all run over to the aisle like little kids at a toy store.

eventually about a couple hours later me and liv laid side by side each other, drinking and smoking our thoughts out while caleb went off and did his own thing.

i smoked my cigarette while drinking some vodka. i haven't gotten drunk or high in so long, it was such a relief to have that feeling fill my senses again.

olivia and i were just randomly questioning each other about things, like we usually do, which led us into this mindless conversation.

liv chuckles, "okay, um, when's the last time you got laid?"

i smirk at the thought and reply, "the night before i got arrested."

liv's jaw drops and she chuckles, "holy shit, how come all the interesting stuff you did was right before you got arrested?"

i shrug, "hostile father, remember?"

liv nods her head and hums, "i bet it was with that one dude you had an affair with, wasn't it?"

"who else would it be with?" i snicker, "he's the only person i've had sex with that i actually enjoyed."

liv sips her drink, "was it good?"

"oh yeah."

"really? how was it?"

"i don't know... he was just so... what's the word? intense? yeah, intense. he was so intense. like, he was so caring and gentle but at the same time fucking rough and knew exactly what i wanted."

"wow..." she takes a drag as i ramble about how goddamn hot miles was, "you know i'm still a virgin?"

i almost choke on my drink, "no way! a hot girl like you hasn't gotten laid yet? wow."

she nods, "yeah, it sucks. but what can you do about it?"

i nod my head, agreeing with her as i continued to get high.

she turns her head towards me so we were face to face, "was he a good kisser, too?"

"oh yes, he was- he was like- he was like ecstatic. like electricity. and when i tell you he's the hottest man i've ever seen, i mean it."

god, all my memories of miles flood back to me.

he was so fucking hot.

he is so fucking hot.

"you ever plan on seeing him again?" liv asks.

i was brought out of my trance and really thought about it.

it's like i completely forgot that i was free and that i could go run up and kiss him anytime i wanted... but what if he didn't want me anymore? i mean, it's been a good while, he could've moved on.

i shrug again, "i don't know. i'll see where life takes me."

liv nods and stares deeply into my eyes.

i was so drunk and high at this point i couldn't even handle my sense, i could barely concentrate.

me and liv continue to have some sort of sexual staring match that really made our tension stronger.

i have no idea what had gotten into us but we both leaned forward and kissed each other.

it was nothing super passionate or strong, it was just a gentle sweet kiss.

it only took a couple more seconds for me to realize what i was doing, i quickly pulled back, "sorry. i'm so drunk." i laugh and try to make it less awkward.

she pulls away and sits up like she feels guilty, "uh, yeah—"

"it's fine, we're just drunk." i assure her as i also sit up.

she nods her head but i can tell there's something biting at her tongue that she wants to say.

she abruptly stands up and heads over to the exit, "we should get going. caleb, c'mon. let's go."

i watch as the two exit the store and i can't help but feel some sort of way.

ugh, i'm just so out of it right now.

i finally stand up and head out as well, wishing i could forget what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.3K 15
If you wanna know what happend read this ;) (Read in dark mode;)) start: 18.02.2021 end: 07.05.2021 #1 finnwolfhard {24/04/2021}
34.9K 730 34
"𝘚ð˜Đð˜Ķ'𝘭𝘭 ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ𝘷ð˜Ķð˜ģ ð˜Ģð˜Ķ ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ ð˜īð˜Ēð˜Ūð˜Ķ, 𝘈ð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ 𝘐'ð˜Ū ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ 𝘰ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ ð˜ĩ𝘰 ð˜Ģ𝘭ð˜Ēð˜Ūð˜Ķ"
310K 8.3K 34
Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [completed]
215K 1.6K 17
BORIS + MILES | second book ! #1 borispavlikovsky [7/30/21] #2 boris [9/28/21] #2 thegoldfinch [6/15/22] #4 miles [9/23/21] #8 theturning [7/19/21] c...