Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 35

1.9K 95 5
By shawdss

Danny POV

"So where to now? Your crib?" I looked at this girl like she was dumb. "My crib, what for Kylie you trynna spy on my brother?" I questioned her boldly. "Psht girl please, why would I need to do that? Afterall I do work in his strip club." She said with a smirk. "Is that so? And how has that been?" I asked curiously. "The pay is good for sure, I leave there with cash practically falling out of my ass." She laughed and I joined in.

"I actually have plans with someone after this." I admitted. "Damn I thought you and Chris was 4Lifers girl." She laughed. "Don't worry it ain't no nigga. You know Aaliyah Fenty, from Harlem?" I asked sipping on the remains of my drink. "Yeah I know Aaliyah we were tight back in the day, not so much anymore but I ain't got no beef with her just a few of her friends." She said shrugging. She noticed the look on my face and explained further. "I slept with her brother while he may or may not have been dating her—well our friend at the time that's all." She said like it was nothing. I been knew shawty moved like a snake but damn. I mean Chris is definitely eye candy so I can see the temptations but shit, the least she could do is sound like she regretted it. I had no words for Kylie on that matter for sure.
——————————
"So you really not going to eat?" Aaliyah asked with her mouth full of food. "So you really gon keep eating like a pig?" I firedback. She gave me the finger and I chuckled.

Aaliyah and I have become quite acquainted during the past month. I've even hanged out with her and her friends Lori, Safi and ofcourse the Bestfriend Keisha. They all seem cool for the time being so I can't see what quarrel Kylie has with them although I will say Safi is the most ruthless of them all. She is without question the loudest and is ever ready to slap a hoe for her mouth. Lori seems to be the quiet sister between the two, not a violent bone in her body but she is beyond gorgeous for sure. Keisha isn't what I expected, she's a wild card really. The girl knows how to dance and get drunk off her ass but two things for certain she knows how to have fun and is quick to defend her friends like she's getting paid for it, I happen to like Keisha unfortunately she is as straight as a pin.

"You're coming to Bully's birthday bash at the club tonight right?"

"I would actually prefer to stay on facetime with my guy all night but Kiki would have my head if I missed it so yes I will be there." Thank God for Kiki then.

Aaliyah POV

"Damn bestie that ass is popping in that dress."

"I just hope that I could shake it in this dress, shit tight." I joked. "Amongst other things." Kiki added with a laugh. "You just had to huh?" I laughed along with her. "Couldn't help myself."

"Grams we're leaving now!" I called out as we left the house. We hopped in the whip and kiki pulled off in the direction of the club. The line outside was ridiculous, shit was circling the damn building. You'd think some celebrity was gon be here tonight or maybe they are and I just didn't know. Luckily the line wasn't for us as this is one of East clubs. Apparently he has a few, infact he owns quite a few properties and enterprises. He is a businessman indeed at least to those outside of the hood, the rest of us know better than what meets the naked eye.

"Is that Bernice? No wonder this place is packed." Kiki said as we struggled through the crowd. "I heard East once hit that thang, lucky bastard." Safi added. "Shitten me, how the hell did he manage that?!" I mean sure he's good looking but damn.

We finally made it through the crowd and were able to join the guys in the VIP section upstairs. "Bout time y'all slow asses made it." Shooter spoke up first. "Big Bully you ain't look a day older than sixty fool" Danny's humor greeted the man of the night. I took a sit next to my brother and immediately took two Henny shots to get me buzzed for the night.

In hours to come, I would've had one too many drinks. At least enough to have me tipsy enough to be twerking my ass off like a city girl as the Said sum remix bounced on the club walls.  "Damn who the dancer you or me girl?" Kiki joked as she went for a sit on Shooter's lap. Lori was sitting pretty all night spending most of her time drinking or singing to familiar songs. Danny on the other hand threw her ass back more than she did drinks all night.  I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down for a breather. "Finally getting tired I see." East spoke from beside me. I looked towards him and he starred back at me through hooded eyes. He was clearly high but something told me he was alert more than ever. He intense gaze always makes me uncomfortable though, I don't know if it's his looks or just the way he looks at me that intimidates me but I really hate it. Over the past month we have spoken but not much. We hold short conversations from time to time but never any of substance. I mostly stick to Bully and Kaedan more than anyone else, even Shooter I seem to have become familiar with and comfortable around thanks to Kiki. East on the other hand is a different story. 

Just I opened my mouth to speak and probably embarrass myself unintentionally gunshots rang through the club and panic passed through me like a shockwave. The screams and cries from people could be heard just as loud as the music that still filled the club. I was stuck in a daze until I was literally pulled out of it by East. He practically dragged me away and when I finally registered what was happening we were already outside of the club. "Wait let me go! Where's Kiki? I said let me tf go East!" I spat trying to get free from his grasp. "She is safe and with Shooter, we need to leave NOW!" He shouted lowkey scaring me as he dragged me to his car. We hopped in without another word and he pulled off with such a speed I probably left my heart in the parking lot. I heard East call someone and he was asking about Danny, he sounded pissed and worried all at once. When he ended the call I found the courage to speak again.

"Is Danny alright?" I broke the silence.

"She's with Shooter, he's taking them home. Everyone's fine." He answered my unasked question in the same breath.

"Thank you for um back there." I was grateful although I didn't like being pulled like a rag doll.

"Did you expect me to leave you frozen like a statue?" Nigga is rude asf, I wondered how he got women so easily but then remember they see his face before they hear his voice. Afterall he isn't much of a talker unless around his people much like Shooter.

Dave

"Y'all buggin out man, chill."

"Shit look who finally decided to grace us with their presence." Loco motioned to the stairs as the girls made their way over to us. Lori and Safi been here like two hours now, Kiki and Lily seem to always be the late comers.

"Bout time y'all slow asses made it." Shooter spoke up. "Big Bully you ain't look a day older than sixty fool" Danny tried to diss cuzzo. He ain't take it to mean none he know how she is with her dumb jokes, her mouth as reckless as Aaliyah. I ain't talked to shawty much but I been learning quite a bit about her.

She was looking good tonight for sure, that dress hugged her all the right places. Though, she always looks good I gotta give her that even when she in nothing but plain sweats.

The girls got comfortable and started drinking and dancing. Meanwhile I had already had enough to drink for the night so I settled on my blunts. I sat back joking around with the guys and watching the girls enjoy themselves, Aaliyah in particular. For whatever reason she had my undivided attention tonight without even trying to get it. She had been dancing all night none stop. She grabbed a bottle of water after she exchanged a few words with Kiki and took a sit next to me.

"Finally getting tired I see." I wondered out loud. She looked at me and instead of answering she just starred. I couldn't tell what she was thinking but I wasn't too interested in asking. She starred so long I'm sure she was in a daze and by the time she came to say something shots cut off. I reached for my gun and rushed to the balcony but then remembered where I was and the situation. I fire back and it's going to cause confusion and possibly headlines. It seems that the gun exchange was between two crews downstairs and the chaos was ridiculous. I motioned for Shooter to go ahead with Kiki and noticed Lily still sat in the same position. I grabbed her arm and practically dragged her outside through the back door.

"Wait let me go! Where's Kiki? I said let me tf go East!" It's as if someone pressed a switch in her head and everything was coming to her in a rush.  She was starting to make a scene with all her yelling though and it was annoying me the way people were starring at us like they ain't hear a shootout going on. "She is safe and with Shooter, we need to leave NOW!" I shouted making her shut up immediately. This would definitely reach the newspapers and my club would end up the scene of yet another fuccin police case which means we would probably end up closed for a while. The thought alone infuriated me. I was on the highway driving too fast for comfort apparently when I glanced at Lily and saw her holding onto the seat for her dear little life. It's as if I allowed the chaos to distract me from what's most important I Quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Bully.

Yo East

Danny. Where is she?

She ain't with you?

No tf she ain't with me! Would I be asking for my sister if she were with me Bully!

Shitt my bad my bad, calm down man. Loco just told me she with Shooter. He taking her home now. He got Danny and Kiki.

Shitten me. How tf I forgot-

It's cool man, she good. She'll be straight

Heard from Chris?

Yeah he got his girl and her sister. He knows you got Aaliyah so he ain't worried.

Ard, I'll hit yo line later cuz

Yeah my g

-Call Ended-

"Is Danny alright?" Aaliyah broke the silence that filled the ride.

"She's with Shooter, he's taking them home. Everyone's fine." I said simply while answering what I knew she would ask next.

"Thank you for um back there." She sounded almost nervous.

"Did you expect me to leave you frozen like a statue?" I asked glancing at her but was offered no response so I continued to drive in silence.

I pulled up to her grams crib and she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out.  I couldn't help but look at her ass. She was a slim chick nothing like my type but she looked good wit it for sure.

"Thank you again East." She said yet again.

"Ain't shit ma, get some rest I'll see ya around." I told her earning a soft smile in return. She closed the door and waved lightly before walking to the door. Once she was inside safely I pulled off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...
215K 6.7K 70
"You deserved a real man to protect you and take care of you." Mm. So much for that. "How could I have done that sitting behind bars?" He takes my fa...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...