My Hunter Academia (HxH and B...

Oleh CryingSobble

!COMPLETED! ! EDITED ! ! IMPORTANT ! ~Characters are not mine ~Art/Photos are not mine ~BNHA and HxH are n... Lebih Banyak

|•1•| Friends Reuniting
|•2•| Another World
|•3•| The Start of the Investigation
|•4•| Breaking into MME
|•5•| Questioning
|•6•| Welcome to UA!
|•7•| Entrance Exams
|•8•| Class 1A!
|•9•| Class 1A! (Part Two)
|•10•| Fight!
|•11•| Training at USJ
|•12•| Villain Attack!
|•13•| Confession?
|•14•| Sports Festival
|•15•| Cavalary Battle
|•16•| Final Round
|•17•| Final Round (Part Two)
|•18•| Winner Of The Bet
|•19•| Interships
|•20•| Meeting Mirko!
|•21•| Stain
|•22•| Aftermath of Stain
|•23•| Practical Exams
|•25•| Let the Plan Commence!
|•26•| Explanation
|•27•| Camp!
|•28•| Panic
|•29•| (Gon)e
|•30•| Please...
|•31•| Frantic
|•32•| Dead?
|•33•| Tragedy
|•34•| Finally at Peace
|•35•| Back Home...

|•24•| Killua and Gon VS Aizawa

4.1K 189 174
Oleh CryingSobble

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

(Before the story starts I would like to clear some things up. In chapter 20 I had a brief explanation regarding the quirk and Nen dynamic. If you don't remember I'll explain. When being transported into the My Hero Academia universe Killua's and Gon's Nen abilities became quirks. So if Eraserhead were to use his quirk, Killua's and Gon's Nen abilities would be halted. Although this is only their Nen ability that can be stopped as a move, such as when Killua sharpens his hand can't be stopped. Sorry if this sounds confusing. I really tried making a reasonable explanation.)

♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡。♡

*3rd Person POV*

After watching their classmates go against their teachers the second to last round was going to start. The round consisted of Midoriya and Bakugou VS All Might. As the horn blared for them to start, the ones in the monitoring room watched closely. They continued to watch as Midoriya tried to talk to Bakugou only to be pushed to the ground. Both Killua and Gon frowned as they watched the two bicker.

Recovery Girl sighed from her seat, "Oh, dear. There's no teamwork between the two. Don't they know what's ahead of them?"

Just then a giant wall of wind came straight for Midoriya and Bakugou knocking them off their feet and destroying the nearby buildings. The source of the wind was All Might as he punched the air causing the immense gush of wind. As All Might ran straight for the two, Bakugou blasted explosions trying to stun All Might. Instead, All Might proceed to grab Bakugou's face making Bakugou blast more explosions at All Might. But he was quickly put down as All Might slammed Bakugou into the ground. Turning to Midoriya, Midoriya tried to flee, jumping backward. But right in the same moment Bakugou also jumped forward, bumping into Midoriya.

Killua shook his head, "There's no correlation in this at all. One is trying to fight while the other is trying to run."

"I think their best choice is running, there's no way they could beat All Might," Momo said

Bakugou stood and walked towards All Might with Midoriya chasing after him. Just then All Might returned with a piece of steel trapping Midoriya to the ground. Bakugou on the other hand was punched in the gut. Getting up All Might approached Bakugou with Bakugou starting to fall unconscious. But just before All Might could throw another punch, Midoriya punched Bakugou right in the face and grabbed him running away.

"Damn," Killua commented

After launching a surprise attack on All Might, the two headed towards the gate. Midoriya and Bakugou could see the gate and continued to run. But All Might caught up, destroying both of Bakugou's gauntlets and kicked Bakugou to the ground. Midoriya on the other hand was grabbed and thrown to the side. Bakugou let out a giant explosion making dust and debris fly everywhere. Grabbing Midoriya, Bakugou blasted him towards the air, yet All Might was quick and stopped Midoriya. The two were getting to their limit though with Bakugou's arms cramping up and Midoriya struggling to stand. All Might had Bakugou on the ground struggling to get up. Just then Midoriya activated One For All and punched All Might square in the face. Midoriya then grabbed the unconscious Bakugou and ran towards the gate.

Everyone watched as Midoriya ran through the gate and cheered.

"Yeah! Midoriya did it!" Gon cheered

*Time Skip*

Soon it was Killua and Gon's turn for the exams. They were in an urban setting that was filled with lots of homes and alleyways.

"Ok Gon, we gotta be careful so we should stick together," Killu said running through the alleyway

"Got it," Gon replied

The two continued to run and look out for Aizawa peering around every corner. Unfortunately, they had no luck finding their teacher.

The two stopped and looked around once more. "Where is he?" Gon said

Just then Killua caught the presence of someone watching them. Looking up Killua shouted, "Gon watch out!"

Aizawa jumped down and wrapped his scarf around Gon's leg and pulling it makes Gon fall backward. Killua on the other hand tried to activate Godspeed with no avail.

"Dammit!" Killua cursed before jumping back

"You're not running. Interesting," Aizawa commented before hoisting Gon up into the air.

"Ah!" Gon shouted before turning to Killua

Killua ran up to Aizawa, throwing a punch. Aizawa quickly dodged and grabbed Killua's arm, flipping him over. Killua's back hit the floor harshly before he stood up and kicked Aizawa away, throwing a punch to Aizawa's face. Aizawa stumbled trying to stand.

Smiling Aizawa spoke, "Even without your quirk you still put up a fight."

Killua said nothing as he took out the cuffs ready to put them on Aizawa. Aizawa in response jumped onto a wall before jumping onto a roof. After gaining the high ground, Aizawa shot his scarf in Killua's direction. Killua grabbed the scarf and pulled Aizawa in his direction. But as Aizawa was being pulled he wrapped the scarf around Killus's arm and jumped behind Killua twisting his arm behind his back. Before Aizawa could restrain Killua, someone punched him right in the face making him lose his grip on the scarf. Killua, sensing the looseness, freed his arm and turned around. Aizawa spits out a bit of blood before meeting the eyes of Gon.

"You freed yourself huh?" Aizawa asked

"Yup! It took me a while but I was able to break free," Gon replied standing next to Killua

Killua then whispered in Gon's ear, "Follow me I got a plan."

"Okay," Gon said before following Killua into an alley

Aizawa decided to let them run as he put eye drops in his eyes. Killua and Gon continued to run throughout the neighborhood before splitting up. Killua ran into another alley as Gon took to the streets. And soon enough Aizawa was right on Gon's tail. Gon looked to see Aizawa chasing him and turned a sharp corner making Aizawa stop for a split second. And within that split second Aizawa blinked, giving Killua just enough time to come up from behind Aizawa and shock him with electricity. As the shock did its damage, Aizawa was able to cancel it before getting fully knocked out. Returning to the ground, Aizawa looked around for Gon before feeling the ground shake. Turning around he saw that Gon had punched the ground causing everything to shake and crumble. At this point, all the houses and electricity poles around them were unstable, forcing Aizawa to stay ground level.

Killua then ran towards Aizawa with his hands sharpened and extended. Shooting his arm right at Aizawa, Aizawa barely dodged as the shock from earlier took its toll. Killua swiped his leg across the ground trying to keep Aizawa off balance. Jumping back Aizawa panted heavily as his quirk was still activated. Gritting his teeth, Aizawa continued to dodge the following attacks from Killua. Suddenly Aizawa looked to his right seeing a blurry figure and heard a rather loud clamp around his risk. Looking down at his risk Aizawa sighed. Gon had managed to snap the cuffs on Aizawa while he was distracted by Killua's multiple attacks.

"Finally we did it!" Gon cheered

Killua sighed, "I almost thought my plan wasn't going to work."

"I have to give it to you guys. That was a brilliant plan. Splitting up and attacking separately. And just like that, I ended up playing right into your hands." Aizawa complemented

"It was all Killua's plan!" Gon replied smiling

Killua blushed, "It was nothing..."

*Time Skip*

"Oh hey, guys! What are you doing here?" Midoriya replied to all his classmates as they entered the infirmary

"We just wanted to see how you guys were doing, that battle you guys had with All Might seemed pretty brutal," Uraraka said

"Damn you guys are so noisy," Bakugou scowled, "And you four, why do you guys look so down?"

Kirishima frowned, "We failed!"

Midoriya quickly tried to lighten the mood, "Anyways! Where's Killua and Gon?"

"They already left," Asui replied

After the comment about Killua and Gon Momo spoke up, "I don't mean to sound rude but don't you think Killua and Gon are out of place?"

"Out of place?" Mina questioned

"Well," Momo paused for a bit before speaking again, "Well I mean, like suspicious."

"Suspicious? How?" Uraraka asked

"Well don't you notice how they barely talk to any of us and I might have heard something the other day," Momo said

"Huh? What did you hear?" Midoriya asked

"Well, that day I was going to take a bus to my father's company because all the staff was on vacation and I wanted to experience a bus ride." Momo chuckled lightly before speaking again, "I ended up taking a bus with Killua and Gon but they didn't know. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation. I heard them talking about the recent murders around Japan. The ones where the victims were stabbed in the head with needles. I heard Killua say something about knowing who the murder is. He was suspecting the murder to be his brother?"

"Killua's brother is a murder?" Shoji questioned

Iida cleared his throat, "I know this might sound unbelievable but Killua says he comes from a family of assassins..."

A few people laughed before turning silent. Kirishima spoke first, "So you're not joking..."

"Do you guys remember the first day of school?" Midoriya asked adding to the tension

"Yeah, what about it?" Sero questioned

"Well on the first day they were wearing ankle bracelets, like the ones the criminals wear while on parole. Also, I don't know if you guys know this but Killua and Gon used to be MME fighters."

"What! You mean that place where a whole bunch of people got arrested?" Kaminari shouted, "Dude, that's so cool!"

"Yeah, but not only that but they practically dominated the ring. I even heard they had a kill count."

"Kill count!" Kirishima shouted along with a few others

"So you mean they've killed actual people?" Uraraka exclaimed

"Well I wouldn't be surprised," Todoroki said, "Don't you remember how effortlessly Killua tore apart that Nomu. A monster that is supposed to be as strong as All Might."

Everyone shuddered remembering that eerie feeling that stuck to Killua that day. "So do we just think they're undercover criminals or here to kill someone?" Kaminari joked but slowly shut his mouth

"They always have this dark aura around them too. Plus their body is littered with old scars," Tokoyami added

"I swear you all are just scared of kids," Bakugo broke in, "I don't even know why you guys are so scared of them."

"Bakugou you know damn well you're scared of them too," Jiro replied rolling her eyes

"We've been friends with criminals all this time? What if they're a part of the LOV too?" Asui said

"Well, I might have a plan." Midoriya said, "You know that day where we have the day off. I was thinking we could all spend time together before going to camp. And after that we could just follow them."

"Doesn't sound too bad, but if they really are criminals or whatnot. Shouldn't we notify the teachers?" Hag

"What if they're here for one of the teachers though?" Momo added

"I guess you're right, but I think as long as we know they're not up to anything bad it should be fine," Todoroki said

"And if they are still criminals?" Jiro asked

There was another moment of dead silence before Midoriya spoke, "If they really are villains they're still our friend."

"Maybe they're just in need of help or not in the right place," Uraraka replied lightly the mood slightly

"Ok, I guess that settles it then," Todoroki said letting out a long sigh

(Um- I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for the long wait!)

Word Count: 1991

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

100K 6.3K 38
'The breeze pushed it's way through my hair as I teetered on the ledge of the balcony. Everyone was long asleep, but I couldn't sleep with what was g...
518K 11K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.2K 156 11
When 13 year old twins Cameron and Isa finally meet a couple who are set on becoming there family will they trust them or will they shy away.
10.9K 1.2K 10
Playlist Episode 1 : Heize - You're cold Episode 2 : Wendy & Seulgi - Don't push me Episode 3 : Taeil - Because of you Episode 4 : A'st1 임한별 & T-max...