Broken Faith {Completed}

Von PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... Mehr

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel

1.5K 20 6
Von PokemonIsLife319

Upon arriving at the canteen, Beerus, Whis, Goku, Vegeta, Ophis, Vali, Kuroka and Bikou saw the Kuoh Academy's canteen for the first time.

Beerus - So this is the canteen of this school. Interesting. I wonder what food will they serve to us.

Vali - It's pretty clean and organized to be honest.

Koneko - Yeah. The staff here always clean this canteen when they have spare time.

Bikou - I see.

Kuroka - Say, who is the chef here?

Xenovia - One of the chef here is Y/n of course. When he has spare time, he always help the staff in cooking the students' breakfast, lunch, snacks and sometimes dinner when the students have night shifts.

Goku - Is that so? Y/n sure is a hardworking person isn't he?

Rias - And lovable too. That's why many students especially the female students here is close with him because of his good attitude towards them.

Ophis - I see.

Suddenly, a gold portal appeared behind them and they saw Michael and her sister, Gabriel.

Michael - Oh, there they are.

Irina - Mi-Michael-sama???

Irina and Xenovia swiftly walk to him as they kneel down in front of them.

Xenovia - What are you doing here my lord?

Michael - We came here to see how Y/n is doing after all these days. Say, where is he?

Irina - At the kitchen my lord.

Michael - I see.

Gabriel then saw several mysterious people well for her that is and she said,

Gabriel - Who are those people?

Irina - Come with us and we will introduce you and your brother to them.

Gabriel - Okay.

Michael - I would like to know them. I mean they are not hostile right?

Xenovia - Yes my lord.

The four of them went to Goku and the rest.

Xenovia - Guys and gals, we would like to introduce, Michael-sama and her sister Gabriel.

Gabriel - Hi everyone! It's so nice to meet to each one of you.

Michael - A pleasure to meet to each one of you.

Then each one of them introduce themselves one by one.

The two siblings realized that Beerus is a God of Destruction in Universe 7.

Michael - So, you are a God of Destruction, Beerus-sama.

Beerus - Yes Michael. But someone here is much stronger and wiser than me.

Gabriel - Who might that be?

Beerus - My mentor and Y/n's friend, Whis.

Whis - Why hello there, fellow angels.

Gabriel - *gasp* You are an angel as well?

Whis - Yes Gabriel. And Beerus-sama is right.

Michael - Why am I not surprised? An angel stronger than a God huh? It is ironically interesting.

Whis - In our Universe, that is.

With Y/n

Y/n - Thanks for the help everyone! All of you can go home now and take a rest.

The staff - Thanks, Y/n!

They grabbed their respective belongings as they exited the canteen.

Y/n - Whew! After all of that cooking and stuff, I'm so tired. So tired that I can't move my body until I completed my rest.

Y/n closed his eyes and began to communicate with Whis through telepathy.

Author - Before Y/n arrived at Universe DxD, Whis taught him how to use telepathy.

Y/n's mind - 'Whis, are you there?'

Whis' mind - 'Yes, I'm here.'

Y/n - 'How is everyone?'

Whis - 'Looking great as well. By the way, Michael and Gabriel arrived here. Michael said there is something important that you and him to talk about.'

Y/n - 'Hmm.... I wonder what that is.... Okay. Let me take a rest first. When the food is not enough for them, duplicate it okay? It's just I'm so tired that I can't move my body. 1 hour of rest is fine with me.'

Whis - 'Got it. I'll ask someone to go to the kitchen to grab the trays. Sounds good?'

Y/n - 'Yeah. Thanks a lot, Whis.'

Whis - 'No problem.'

Their communication was cut off.

With Whis and the rest

Whis - Everyone, the food is ready. Can someone grab the trays?

Goku - Me and Vegeta will get it.

Issei - Where is Y/n?

Whis - Resting at the kitchen because he was so tired that he can't move his body.

Rias felt pity on him.

Rias - Poor Y/n. I'll go help him to regain his energy back. It's the least that I can do for him.

After Goku and Vegeta took the trays, Rias immediately went to the kitchen and saw Y/n trying really hard to get up but he failed for the third time.

Rias (absolute shock) - Y/n! Don't move! Or else you will fall again.

Y/n - Rias....... Is........that..........you??? He said in between his breath.

Rias - Yes it's me. Hang in there, I'll go get some water.

Y/n - Yeah........that's why.........I'm trying.........to get up.........to get some............water.

Rias felt a burst of sadness came through. She was desperately wanted to help Y/n. After all the things that she horribly done to him. And now, she wanted to help him, just once.

Rias (almost crying) - Here. I grabbed a bottle of water inside of the refrigerator.

She helped him to sit properly and gave him some water. Since Y/n can't still move, Rias feed him with water.

After drinking the water, Y/n said.

Y/n - Thank you..........Rias.

Rias - Don't be. I should be the one to thank you.

Rias can't hold it any longer and began to cry.

Y/n - Wait, why are you crying???

Rias (crying) - Because...........because.........I hate seeing you like that..........feeling paralyzed and can't do anything.

Y/n drank the remaining water and somehow he regained 15% of his total energy.

Y/n - Why?

Rias (still crying) - It hurts my heart seeing you like that. Can't do anything that you've always want to do.

Y/n immediately hugged Rias and he said,

Y/n - There, there. Everything will be alright. Just don't cry okay? And thank you because, without you, I might pass out due to too much exhaustion. Who knows what will happen to me when you didn't arrived.

Rias then looked at him and said,

Rias - Really?

Y/n hold her cheeks with his hands.

Y/n - Really. So stop crying okay? It ruins your beautiful face and I hate seeing you like that.

She cleared her tears from her eyes.

Rias - You called me beautiful? After the neglect that I have done to you before? She said sadly.

Y/n - *with a loving smile* Of course. And forget that. It's all in the past. Focus more on what is happening in the present not on the past because it happened already and there is nothing we can do about it but learn from it. Also, whatever the people saying bad things to you, ignore them. They are just envious and jealous to you. No matter what happens, I will protect you.

Rias felt somehow happy and satisfied with Y/n by her side.

Rias - Thank you. She smiled to him.

Y/n - That's what I'm talking about! Smile more, cry less. Your smile will always enhance your overall beauty in case you didn't know.

Rias - Really?

Y/n - Yeah! He gave her his trademark smile.

Rias' mind - 'Both you and your attitude became what my heart longed for. I really thought you will forget about me after all the things that I have done to you and to your friends. Y/n L/n. You've changed everything about me and now I am ready to support you along the way even though I am now a mere human with no superpowers.'

Y/n - So, you ready to go back? I bet everyone is now done eating the food that I cooked to them. Only you and I are not eating.

Rias - Yeah. I'm ready.

Y/n then stood up.

Y/n - Now come with me.

Y/n offered his hand to her. Rias took it happily as Y/n helped her to stand up.

Rias - Thank you for everything, Y/n. She smiled once again.

Y/n - Nah. Don't mention it. It is my duty to help people who are in need.

Y/n and Rias walked outside of the kitchen.

Then they saw everyone, waiting for them.

Y/n - Yo! Everyone! How was the food?

Michael - It tastes so delicious.

Gabriel - I couldn't agree more.

Y/n - Oh! Michael and Gabriel! You're here. I didn't know this. What brings you here?

Michael - God asked us to come here so that we will talk something important.

Y/n - I see. Oh! This is Rias Gremory. *as he look to Rias* Rias, say hello to them.

Rias - H-Hello.

Gabriel - Hi Rias! It's nice to meet you.

Rias - Same here.

Y/n looked at his watch and it tells, 6:32 p.m.

Y/n - Oh, it's getting late. Whis?

Whis - Yes, Y/n. What can I do for you?

Y/n - Transport everyone back to Beerus' Planet. I'll be there shortly together with Rias here.

Whis - Okay. I'll make a dimensional cube outside. Everyone! Follow me!

Whis and everyone went outside of the Academy.

Upon arriving outside, Whis summons a giant cube and everyone went in it.

Whis - Is everyone ready?

Everyone - Aye!

Whis - Good.

Then the cube disappeared in instant.

With Y/n, Rias, Michael and Gabriel

Y/n - What is it that you want to talk about?

Michael - It's about her.

Rias - Me?

Gabriel - Yes you.

Y/n - What about Rias?

Michael - God said to me that whenever Rias reconcile to you, God has something to give her.

Y/n - What might that be?

Gabriel - God is planning to give Rias' powers back but with a twist.

Rias - What about that twist?

Gabriel - She will become an angel like us.

Y/n - Oh yeah! She is a devil before. A high-ranking devil indeed.

Michael - Basically, Rias will become an angel with angelic powers.

Y/n - That sounds a great deal! Rias, will you accept it?

Rias - Me? I don't even know how I will accept that offer.

Y/n - I just realized that ever since her powers were removed, her personality drastically changed. Oh I know! Since she helped me to recover, now it's my turn to help her. I'll bless her. I will transform her into an angel and I will give her some specific supernatural powers exclusively for her.

Michael - What a wonderful idea!

Gabriel - Oooh. I like where this is going.

Rias - Wait. Wait. Wait. Y/n, you can do that? Giving a human being like me a supernatural powers? I really thought you are only a Saiyan warrior.

Y/n - At the beginning, when you neglected me before, Michael transported me to heaven and God gave me an ability. It is called "Blessing". Blessing is a type of ability that the caster casts a spell to a human that can greatly enhance their abilities and they will become an angel automatically. Also, their names will be changed according to the caster. It's just like you are reborn in this world.

Rias - I see. Well if it is you, it's fine with me.

Y/n - Trust me, you are going to need this. Are you ready?

Rias - Ready when you are.

Y/n - Okay. Stand up and kneel before me.

Rias then stood up from her seat and began to kneel before him.

Y/n - I'm going to apply the ability now.

Y/n - [In the name of Y/n L/n, I now bless you to become an angel and will serve me as your master eternally.] He said as he placed an angelic orb on her head.

Then Y/n let out of his 8 large white angelic wings at his back as Rias' body glowed into a golden-yellow color. The orb dissipates and Rias' body made an explosion of angelic energy.

After 30 seconds, the transformation is complete. The mysterious figure descended down in front of them with a golden hair, blue eyes and has 2 white angelic wings. She also wear what an usual female angel wears.

??????? - I am now ready to serve you, my lord. What name you will give to me?

Y/n - Rebecca. That is now your name.

Rebecca - As you wish, my lord.

Gabriel - So it became successful isn't it?

Michael - Definitely.

Y/n's 8 large wings made a dramatic exit as it explodes into shiny crystals.

Y/n - Now that's done, let's go Beerus' Planet.

Michael - And my job is done, let's go back Gabriel and bring to God the message.

Gabriel - Okay. We hope to see you soon, Y/n and Rebecca.

Rebecca - We will see each other again, my fellow angels.

Y/n - Same here. 'She really changed isn't she? Her high confidence came back just like before.'

Michael made a gold portal and the two of them inside in it. After 3 seconds, the portal disappears.

Y/n - Hold my hand, Rebecca and we will go to Universe 7.

Rebecca - Yes, my lord.

And so, Rebecca hold his master's hand and they teleported at Beerus' Planet.

To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.1K 177 9
Synopsis: Y/n Konoe lives a peaceful and normal life during his early childhood until one day the Infinite Omniversal God arrived in his life. In twi...
200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
98.3K 560 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
63.3K 858 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...