Harry Potter's Twin

By AlliNeedisYou912

A small baby girl cried out into the night, her voice filled with sorrow and terror. The scenes being played... More

Harry Potter's Twin Sister
Harry Potter's Twin, Chapter One ♥
Harry Potter's Twin, Chapter Two~♥
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Four<3
Harry Potter's Twin- Chapter Five <3
Harry Potter's Twin- Chapter Six~ ♥
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Seven <3 (Meeting the Slytherin)
HARRY POTTER'S TWIN~ Chapter Eight! <3
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Nine <3
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Ten! <3
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Eleven! <3
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Twelve :D
Harry Potter's Twin~ Chapter Thirteen- The Sorting Hat <3
Harry Potter's Twin!~ Chapter Fourteen-Wandless-<3
Chapter Fifteen!<3
Chapter Sixteen<3
Chapter Seventeen Teaser and Explanation <3
Chapter Seventeen
My new beginning, which also equals to chapter 18 :)
Thank you for your readership!
Chapter 19!

Harry Potter's Twin~Three♥

73.8K 1.9K 982
By AlliNeedisYou912

 This chapter has been edited and rewritten in August of 2013. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lexie spent the next few years learning about herself in an environment where she felt safe and loved. She loved being outside where the sounds of nature filled the air and there was no sadness. Everything was happy and so was she.

For the first time in her life she was wanted and she wasn’t going anywhere. She had a dad, who wanted her as his daughter. Her heart was so full with that fact that nothing could bring her down. She never realized how much she would enjoy having a family.

No matter if it wasn’t the family she dreamed about or thought about when she was sad in foster care, but it was the best family she could ever ask for. Lexie loved Henry.

He cared for her, fed her, gave her books, played with her, and let her learn. He filled her head with knowledge.

Sometimes the knowledge he gave her wasn’t enough and she needed to learn more on her own. Lexie would take books from the library and go into the clearing near her house to read and learn. Her days were filled with words and with wonderful memories.

When she couldn’t read anymore she would practice her new found abilities. She could move things with her mind. Lexie would pick up rocks and sticks with her mind and they would float around in the air. She could also throw them across the clearing without touching them. The power overwhelmed her sometimes and she continued to worry that if Henry found out he would hate her.

She didn’t want him to think she was strange or evil. He was the father she wanted to keep forever. So Lexie made sure that he never found out and that she only practiced when he was at work at the hospital. He was very committed to his work and he helped people every day.

Lexie looked up to him so much, he was the best role model a twelve year old could ask for. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A dark brown owl flew gracefully, dodging all of the trees, while holding a crisp white envelope in its beak. The red wax seal reflected the moonlight and gave a small clue to where the envelope was coming from. A brown feather detached itself from the flying fowl and landed outside of the quaint house hidden by the many trees of the forest. It was a sign left on accident, but would be proof that everything about to happen was completely real.

The owl flew through an open window on the second story of the house. It searched the house for its intended target. The owl finally found her sitting on the windowsill in the house’s small library. She was reading a book that her father had left out. He often forgot to put the books back in their proper spot. It was a book full of fiction, overflowing with tales of witches and wizards. Lexie found herself immersed in the book wondering how the author got all of the detail about this fictional world. Some of the information was eerily similar to aspects of her life.

The book told of strong witches and wizards using wands to create strong magic. There were things written inside of the book, such as the spells and actions that were the same ones that she could do, but without use of a wand or words.

The graceful owl perched right next to Lexie. It dropped the letter into her lap and then hooted softly to catch her attention.

The owl’s hoot got the desired effect. Lexie was pulled out from the world that the book had created around her. She was startled at the surprise interruption, to see an owl perched so closely next to her. It was staring at her intently and then to the letter it had dropped onto her lap.

Lexie picked the letter up, noticing the seal first. It was made from wax, and the seal was the same one that was on the cover of the book she was reading before she was interrupted.

She tore open the envelope and gasped as she took in every word that was written on the papers held within the envelope.

Tears sprang into her eyes, and the letter read,

Lexie ,

I hope this letter finds you well. This letter holds very important information about you and where you come from.

In this letter, there will be some very dangerous information that you need to be aware of.

Lexie, I wish to cause you no pain while you read this. I only hope that it will bring you some joy that some questions you have been asking all your life will finally be answered. Your parents never gave you up; you were always loved and wanted in your family. They loved you so much that they perished for you, but not only you, for your brother as well.

There was an evil man, wizard actually, who held a grudge against the group your parents were a part of. He attacked them and they didn’t make it. He attempted to hurt you and your brother, but you both survived and we thought that the wizard had perished as well. There are speculations that the wizard is back and that he didn’t die like we had originally thought.

The order had to send you and your brother somewhere safe. To places where no one would ever think to look for you, so we could be sure that your safety would be maintained. We never meant for you to be put through the awful situations you’ve been through. If we had paid closer attention I assure you that would never had happened. Luckily, Henry found you when you landed in his care at the hospital. It was then when we realized your true potential and we allowed hope to fill our hearts.

You and your brother gave us that hope.

The next step in this letter is to answer the question of your brother. His name is Harry Potter and you are his twin sister. Harry is finding out about you now as well. It will take time, but you and your brother will meet again soon.

Your last name is Potter, you were born on July 31st, and Harry was born thirty minutes before you.

I don’t know if this is going to come to you as a surprise, but you are a very talented young witch. This is why you are reading this letter.

You have been accepted and invited to join us at Hogwarts.

Hogwarts is a school for young witches and wizards to learn about the magic they possess and the world around them.

I hope to be seeing you soon at Hogwarts Miss. Potter.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore 

That was the first letter included in the envelope. It took Lexie a few minutes to process everything that was written and come to a calm conclusion on the history of her life and possibly the future of it as well.

The next letter read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

The second page with requirements says:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require – this will be helpful for you as well Miss. Potter:

1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS- FOURTH YEAR

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 4) by Miranda Goshawk

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

THE CLASSES YOU WILL BE TAKING:

Transfiguration

Charms, Potions

History of Magic

Defense Against the Dark Arts

Astronomy

Herbology

As well as two of the following,

Divination

Arithmacy

Study of Ancient Runes

Care of Magical Creatures

Muggle Studies

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

*~*~*

Lexie took a few deep breaths, closed her eyes, and looked at the owl who was still perched beside her. The owl cocked its head at her and then nodded. The beautiful creature spread its wings and flew through the house and left the same way it had arrived.

Sitting on the windowsill, she felt dumbfounded and overwhelmed. Was this all real? Was it all some sick joke?  

Her insides twisted at the thought of all of it being a joke. Her hopes were high and she would be ripped to shreds if it turned out ass a lie.

The questions ran through her mind and the book, now weighing heavily in her lap, was shining with truths and now dreams. Her dreams.

A creak echoed through the room and Lexie’s heart jumped to her throat. She swallowed and looked towards the door where she knew her father would be standing. Lexie knew that the letter from the headmaster had mentioned Henry, but did he know about her and what she was capable of? Would he still be her father? Or were his emotions all a façade to keep her hidden and safe?

"Lexie? Are you in here?" The deep voice echoed throughout the book cases.

She took a deep breath and let out a shaky, "Yes."

"What's wrong Lex?" He asked her, his eyes sweeping across her face in worry.

Lexie played around with the idea of letting him read the letter or to ignore it for as long as possible. She quickly decided to tell him about the letter and then let him read it.

Henry noticed the book in her lap and the envelope in her hand. Lexie offered him the letter and he took it. He composed himself and then started to read the two letters within the envelope. Once he was done reading, he looked up at his daughter, his eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, Lex."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 281 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
862 12 43
Athena Lily Potter is Harry's twin sister she grow up as Snape's adopted daughter and childhood bestfriend of Draco Malfoy. But the truth is she's Ph...
9K 415 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...
277K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...