She Belongs To Me.

By sydneyjadehansen

"Xavior, please... stop" a moan escapes my lips as I feel his hands make its way to my bottom region. "And wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IT'S YOUR GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
My Experience Writing This Book

Chapter 26

9.6K 150 23
By sydneyjadehansen

Hi everyone, sorry for the long update❤️

~Jackson's POV

"What a beautiful night we have here, isn't it?" I whisper to one of my guards that was supposed to be in charge of keeping my house in good condition.

His body shakes violently while pleading me to end his life after an intense torture session. I grip his oily black hair and pull it down in order for his head to lift up to see the stars from the small window in the dungeon.

"You didn't answer me, I said 'what a beautiful night we have here. Isn't. It" I say gritting my teeth.

"Y-yes, please master, end me" he cries out. I walk over to him and admire my greatest creation of art work. Half of his face has been burnt off by a new acid that I got from a friend. His body is brutally beaten and covered in the red paint his body produced whenever I cut him open.

I kneel down so that we are at eye level. "Now why would I want to do that? I mean I gave you a very simple task. Keep my house in check until I come back. I come back... There is no house. Do you really think you deserve to be let off that easily?" I ask him in a genuine curious tone

He cries out even harder, I get up, feeling annoyed with his shitty dramatics. I walk behind him to get my next tool. One of my guards barges in before I can do anything.

"Boss, we got word that there is a new upcoming gang, and you'll never guess who's leading it."

I swing the shovel over my shoulder and turn to fully face my guard. My face scrunches in curiosity. I tilt my head and ask "Who?"

My guard says the name loud and clear. It causes the blood running through my veins to heat up. "Charles Henderson"

Out of anger, I take the shovel and smash it so hard against the traitor's head, it knocks him out cold. I throw the shovel to the corner of the dungeon and walk out, the guard that gave me the information, locks the prisoner up and walks with me up stairs.

I head into my office, but this time, my guard stays outside. I walk over to my desk where all my paper work and files are placed. I flip over my desk causing every paper to fly around the room.

How dare he return, after all that he has done to me and I still showed him mercy! How dare he come back again!

Before I can stop the horrid memory from coming back, the past begins to flash before my eyes and I'm taken back to the day I lost everything.

***seven years ago***
~Jackson's POV

"That was epic! I can't believe we got away with blowing up that warehouse" says a very enthusiastic Julia. I give a quick glance to my beautiful fiancé. I chuckle as she wanted to tag along on one of my missions, I highly protested against her wishes, but she won in the end after promising me a night filled with passionate love making.

After a couple of seconds of silence, I see Julia, from the corner of my eye, struggling to turn in her seat to face me. "You really need to get this car fixed, this seatbelt has been getting stuck and my noodle arms can't seem to unbuckle it." Julia says, letting out an exhausted sigh after a failed attempt of unbuckling the seat belt.

I laugh at her poor attempts and answer her." Well, my dear fiancé, the seat belt is to ensure that you never leave me because I wouldn't know what I'd do if you had to walk out on me, and if we ever get into an argument, in the car, you won't be able to walk away from me" I say with a victorious smile causing Julia to burst out laughing. She let's out an ugly snort to which I laugh. I've never been this happy. I have my soon to be bride beside me and I just completed a mission, I hope she'll be mine for all eternity.

Julia speaks up again. "I will never leave you, Mr Jackson. My heart is devoted to you, and to you alone. I don't think I have the capability of loving someone the same way I love you." she says seriously. I look over to her and she gives me one of her best smiles and a flirtatious wink. My heart stops as I gaze upon her, she is my life and I intend to show her exactly how much she means to me when we get home.

As we drive, we see a very beautiful lake showing up, the full moon's complection reflects beautifully on the surface of the lake. All of a sudden a black van is hot on our tail. The driver is Damian's second in command, Charles. I step on the accelerator trying to get away from them. I feel Julia panic beside me, but I reassure her that everything will be okay.

All of a sudden, gun shots are being fired at our vehicle, luckily the car is bullet proof. I look in the rear mirror to see about five men in the vehicle shooting at us.

Charles drives up next to me and starts driving into our car. I begin to loose control of the car and with one last bump, the car swirves uncontrollably until we are off the road and into the water. The water fills up fast and before we know it, we're under.

I unbuckle my seat belt, but Julia struggles to unbuckle hers, I begin to panic as julia isn't the best at holding her breath. I try to look around the car for a knife or something, but everything is pitch black.

I feel around the car and I feel a sharp object, it must be my knife, I try to see what I'm doing by feeling my way around Julia's body. As I get the seat belt, I quickly cut it and grab Julia. I take the gun that's on my waist band and shoot the windows open.

After getting it open, I drag Julia and I out of the car and swim up to safety. Julia's body feels extremely heavy. I try not to think the worse and just kick my legs harder to make it to the surface.

By the time we are out of the water, Charles and his team are long gone. I drag Julia's limb body to the street where I start to perform CPR. I see headlights and I wave them to stop. And elderly couple stops beside me and rushes me over to the car.

I am extremely grateful for their assistance as they drive at full speed to the nearest hospital. I gently smack Julia's face to check if she'll wake, but it goes in vain. I hold her close to my chest and rock back and forth as I cry into her shoulders.

I refuse to believe that she has left me and I try CPR again. The car comes to a complete stop and the old gentleman opens the door and helps me carry Julia inside, the nurses and doctors take her in and I explain what had happened, well not everything.

I try to go with them, but the doctor pushes me back and say I cannot go any further, I watch the love of my life being carried away and disappear behind double doors.

The old couple who looks to be around their middle sixties comes up to me and introduces themselves. "I'm Rachel and this is my husband Arthur." I take their hand in mine and introduce myself, "I'm Jackson, Jackson Knight."

They take me to the waiting room and  insists on waiting with me. I kindly refuse as this was not their problem, but they stayed, saying "In times like this, we all need someone to be there" . We conversate and I find out that they were on their way home from visiting their grandchildren.

The doctor comes out, Rachel, Arthur and I jump out of our seats and rushes towards the doctor. The doctor walks  with a heart breaking expression. "Unfortunately there was nothing we could've done to save her, she was brain dead when you brought her in, I'm truly sorry for your loss. If you want, you can go see her and say your goodbyes."

My whole world stops and starts crashing down at the same time. I hear Rachel gasp and starts to sob. I fall to my knees and let out a cry. I finally gather the strength to go and see her.

Rachel and Arthur comes with me, walking beside me. We enter the room and the sight I see in front of me makes me want to take my gun and shoot a bullet through my own head. Pipes are covering her body and the beeping of the machine is almost haunting. Her skin that glowed so bright of life was now pale and lifeless.

I walk over to her and hold her hand, her chest moves up and down due to the machine pumping oxygen into her body. I take her frail hand and hold it in mine. Her hand is so cold it's as if it's made out of ice. I close my eyes and place her hand to my mouth so that I can blow it warm. I whisper for only her to hear.

"Please don't leave me, I had so much plans for us. I don't think I can live without you, you are the only person keeping me from becoming the monster everyone expects me to be." when there's not a response, my eyes begins to water again, I sob out and lay my head on the bed. I feel hands on my back, I turn to see Arthur giving me a look of sympathy. "It's time son" I look behind him and see the doctor coming over.

The doctor stands next to the machine and waits for me to say my final goodbyes. I get up and lean over her, I plant one last gentle kiss to her forehead as there are tubes coming out of her mouth. I whisper "My heart is devoted to you, and to you alone" reciting the words she told me just a couple of hours ago.

I get back up again and sit in the seat beside the bed. I feel both Rachel and Arthur's hand on my shoulders. The doctor disconnects the oxygen tank from the tubes and I feel Rachel bring me under her arm with Arthur's hand still on my shoulder. Normally I wouldn't let strangers touch me, but this was needed, their touch was like a warm hug from two loving parents, which I never had.

I watch Julia's final breath leave her body, I sulk my head low as the pain in my chest increases. She's gone... She's really gone. I feel myself being pulled into the warm embrace of Rachel.

I turn around and hug Rachel while I cry. After a couple of minutes of hugging, I wipe my tears and get up. I look down on the elderly couple as I am taller than them. I look at both Rachel and Arthur and say,"I am deeply grateful for the aid you provided, and for that I shall forever be in you debt."

I say honestly. Arthur pats my back and says. "No need for that son, how about we give you a ride home?"

I shake my head no. "There's no need, but may I borrow your phone?" he nods his head and takes out his phone and hands it over to me.

I make a quick call to my baby brother, Kyle. After two rings, Kyle picks up. " Who's this?" he says sternly. I begin to speak, "Kyle, it's me, Jackson, I need you to pick me up at St Mary's hospital. Be here in an hour."

I end the call before he can say anything. I hand the phone back to Arthur and thank him again for his assistance. We exchange details and they end up going home. I look at the time and see that it's almost ten o clock.

I head to the bathroom to wash off my face, I look in the mirror and I feel something snap in me, I become lustful for blood.

I will have your head on a platter, Charles. Beware, I'm coming for you...

***two years later***
~Jackson's POV

I stare at a picture of Julia and I when I asked her to become my wife. The incident that happened two years ago still burns in my head, I still wake up in the middle of the night, screaming for her.

A phone call breaks me out of my train of thought. I see that it's Arthur calling me, I pick up the phone immediately. " Hey, Arthur, what a pleasant surprise, what can I do for you?" I ask putting down the frame back on my desk.

"Hi Jackson, I just wanted to tell you thank you for the money you keep sending us every month, but you don't have to, it was a pleasure to help you and we would've done it again in a heartbeat. We deeply appreciate the money, it's helping us a lot, but I don't want us to become a financial burden to you." he chuckles. His words causes me to smile," you will never be a financial burden. "

I hear some shuffling in the background before I hear Rachel in the back." Is that Jackson? I want to speak with him" I hear the phone shift and less than a second, Rachel's frail voice can be heard.

"Hey sweetie, I just want to send my love and gratitude for everything you've done for my family." I laugh. My attention gets shifted to the door when I see Kyle enter. I get back to the call and say "unfortunately I cannot chat long, I have business to attend to, I'll call you some time later." We say our goodbyes and end the call.

Kyle has a worried look on his face. I turn to him and ask him "what's wrong?".

"I don't know, but Claire has been acting so weird lately, she's been feeling sick and I don't know what's wrong with her." my blood drains as I realize that she might be pregnant.

I wanted to have a conversation with Kyle to leave this girl as she is what's making him weak, he could never defend himself properly as he would say that Claire wouldn't approve. I want him to get rid of her, but if there is a baby involved, it will make him a weakling. And weaklings are executed as they drag the team down.

I say bluntly to Kyle, " You need to get rid of your play toy, she's making you weak, and you know what we do to weak people in this business. If she's acting funny, use that as an excuse to leave" Kyle looks appalled. "I will never leave her, she's the love of my life."  I slam my hand angrily against the wall. "Had I not ones had a love of my life!? Look where she is now! Dead! Because I couldn't protect. She made me weak and they knew it."

I walk closer to Kyle and hover over him. "Look at me now, leading one of the most dangerous mafias. Don't let love make you blind, get rid of her." Kyle huffs and walks out. I get irritated by his weak ability to control his emotions.

She's going to make him weak, I need to get rid of her to protect him from the suffering I had to endure.

I get up from my seat, on my way to pay Claire a little visit.

***present time***
~Jackson's POV

The memory finally comes to an end and I look around and see the photo of me and Julia on the ground, I reach for it to pick it up. The crinkles of time lightly damages the photo. I walk to my window and look out to see my men training.

I think back to one of my men in the dungeon and the immense torture I put him through. But it was necessary, his weak character cost me my home.

I look back to the photo and think of what Julia would think of me. It's because of her death that I have become the monster I am today. A voice can be heard in the deep parts of my consciousness.

I'm not a villain, I'm just broken...

Another chapter done! If I'm being honest, I cried a little when I was writing what happened between Jackson and Julia. 😂😂It's probably because I was listening to very sad music while I wrote it. Sometimes I become so deep in the things I write that I think I am the character, so when one dies, I experience the loss.

Anyways, enjoy the update and stay safe ❤️❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.5K 40
*Completed but Unedited* _________________________________________________________________________________ I once saved a man. I found him bleeding i...
2.2M 10.1K 8
I was normal before this. Before him. Normal job, normal flat, the bliss normality of the ignorance of all the real monsters. I used to think that on...
29.6K 510 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.4M 34.1K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...