Crushing on Kyah (BoyxBoy)

By Azhur0

*Formerly known as A drunken confession* While drinking with friends Jarris confesses to being gay and ends u... More

Chapter one - A night to be forgotten?
Chapter two - He doesn't kiss just anyone.
Chapter three - That's my line!
Chapter four - The date which isn't a date
Chapter five - Nice boxers bro.....
Chapter seven - I need my beauty sleep!

Chapter six - LOL, we only stranded you in a ditch...

238 14 17
By Azhur0

 *Sexual content*

"What?" I ask slowly, afraid to look down. 

"And why do you have 'bootiful' written on your chest? Wait, why don't you have a shirt?"

I look closely at Kyah, he can't have gotten away clear!!! That's not fair! Some of his hair is sticking out. "Turn your head for a minute."

He turns his head and I almost burst out laughing. Ok, he didn't get away clear... 

The back of his head is filled with girl stuff, little clips and shit. His shirts are tied at the back, making it only go down half the way. On the bare skin, he has a big love heart with Kyriss written in the center. 

"What? What did they do?"

"Well... let's just say we have a nickname..."

He looks at me confused, "What is this about?"

I pass him the note that was on the car seat in front of us. He reads it and I watch as his jaw drops. "Oh those bitches! I'm going to kill Caleb!"

I laugh and pull him to me. I grab his shirt and pull it down. I run my hand through his hair and all the clips and pink stuff fall out. He looks at the objects now surrounding him. "W-were those in my hair?"

"Yep," I laugh.

He scowls and gives me a death glare. "We better find your pants..." he whispers the next part but I catch it, "unfortunately."

"So, do you have your phone?"

He searches his pocket, "I think I left it at home," I glare at him, "What?? I was tired!"

I kiss him and pull back, "You still tired?"

He kisses my chest, "Not particularly."

He searches for something under the seats, on the chair, everywhere, and eventually stops. He smiles happily and holds out my jeans. 

I fist pound, "THANK YOU! No shirt, phone or keys?"

He shakes his head with a crinkled nose, "Sorry."

He takes of the flanny and holds it out for me.

(A/N: A flanny is a nickname for flannelette shirt in Aust. just so you know, if you didn't :)

I smile and grab it off him. I put it on, it’s straining a little against my muscles, but, it’s better than nothing. "Thank you."

"Um... Did you want to try pants or....?"

I feel myself blush a little. "Yeah...."

I go to grab them but he grabs them first and dangles them, "Ditch school with me?"

I laugh at the irony, "Well... When in a ditch...."

He laughs and throws me my pants. I slide the jeans on and put my shoes on again. "Wanna find a diner?"

"Sure," I say while opening the door and jumping out. As my bare feet hit the grass, it feels more like slush and water slashes up all over me. Ankle deep.... Great. 

I talk to him while he's still getting out of the car, grabbing the door frame. "Hey, I'm going to lock the doors. We won't be able to get back in but we can find a phone and get someone to get us then we can get the keys."

Kyah gets out the other side but there's only slippery grass. I lock all the doors and pull him close to my side as we walk up the ditch.

We walk up the road, hand in hand. A restaurant comes into view and we slow down. 

As we open the door, a woman walks over. She reminds me a lot of Queen Latifah mixed with Whoopi Goldberg. 

"Hmm, I guess you are the boys that group was talking about."

I rub my temple. "What group?"

"We don't get many customers but we had this group about two or three hours ago, sayin that two boys would come by."

"Did they-?" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Leave your wallet and keys? Yeah, but you can't get service without shoes on."

I slam my palm to my forehead, "They didn't-?"

"No, they didn't leave your shoes," damn it! She smiles genuinely, "I'm sorry, I would give you your wallet but I can't. The policy is strict."

She looks like she thinks for a moment before speaking again, "But, I could do you a deal. You seem honest, how about, you get some shoes, I get you your wallet and you buy some breakfast, we give free coffee."

"Thanks, sounds like a good deal!"

"But," I knew there would be something else... Damn! "You're going to have to prove it’s yours..."

Phew! I thought I had to buy a thousand packets of lollies or something... Its good, I mean, I wouldn't want her just giving away my wallet, what if I was some random? I grab a pair of thongs near the door to buy.

She grabs out a pen and pad, nodding for me to begin. "Ok, first, its black leather," what else? What more is there? "My student ID is in there.... and other cards.... There's a picture of a baby as well."

Kyah looks at me weirdly. This isn't something I want to go into... Looks like I have no choice.... 

She walks away into the back. I stand awkwardly. She comes out a second later with my wallet and shirt. "Now, one of your friends said you have to find her to get your phone," she extends her hand out with my belongings, "that's a beautiful baby by the way."

I smile, "Thanks, guess he takes after me."

She laughs, "Looks like it."

She points to a table and we sit. She hands us menus and walks away. Kyah seems to be throwing daggers at me.

"What was that? Who's the baby?"

I bite my lip, 'Ok, you have to listen to the whole story, it’s not big really...."

He stares harder, "Begin...."

I hold in a laugh, "Well, technically, he's my son, but not really."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

The lady pops her head out, "Language!"

"Calm down Kyah! It's only biological!"

"Oh, what, so you got some chick pregnant and fucked off?" he yell whispers.

"No! My friend is a lesbian, her and her girlfriend can't have a baby, so I..."

He nods beginning to understand, "So you donated..."

"Not exactly..."

"What did you do then??"

"Well, we were never interested in each other, so it didn't complicate things... We just.... made it happen to save trouble going through agencies and having all the fuss."

"So you two fucked?" he seems angry... CJ was a good thing for the girls. I love him but there's not the whole dad responsibility. I had my reasons for helping Ricki and Hillary.

"Yes, we conceived him naturally, but he's there child, not mine."

"Why?"

"Because, they had no sperm, they're females.... Look, it was a good opportunity. I will probably never have the change to have a child again. I've known I'm gay for a long time, I just didn't want to admit it, and now, I have a son. I don't have to see him or pay money, he has a good family, but the girls still want me in his life and I want him in mine. CJ is a beautiful baby, and I see him when I can."

"What did you say his name was?"

"CJ, Carson Joey. He's three months."

"Dude... You would have only been 16 when you..."

"That's right. Look, it’s nothing big, as I said, he's there child. I'm just there for him."

He nods, "Sorry for going off.... It's just that... My boyfriend has a baby...."

"Boyfriend? I thought we-"

"No, look, I think you passed your tests.... Just, don't expect too much...."

"YOU MEAN YOU'LL BE MY OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND?!?!" I scream. I get up from the table and hug him tightly, then feel a little feminine because of the display of affection... 

"Dude..... You're kinda smothering me already...."

I straighten up and nod, releasing him. "Sorry."

He laughs, "It's cool... I'm excited too. Wanna get out of here?"

I nod and go to the service counter. The lady comes out and smiles. "Know what you want yet?"

I smile back, "We're gonna go, would a $40 be ok?"

She nods quickly, "Yes! I couldn't help but overhear, I just slipped and my ear hit the door, and your talking was about as quiet as an elephant going up stairs.... you two aren't just friends...."

I bite my lip. This is awkward... "No. We're... we're gay... and a couple."

"Naw, my brother's gay. His partner is a real douche bag, but he loves him so what can I say?"

I laugh awkwardly. I give her the money and Kyah and I head out of the restaurant.

"I seriously can't believe you're.... a dad."

"I'm not. I'm a donor who sees the kid. When he's old enough to talk, I'll be uncle J. That's about it."

We get back to the car and I unlock it. Kyah smiles and jumps in the back. I couldn't be stuffed driving right now. I jump in beside me. 

*HIGH SEXUAL CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!*

(A/N: I don't normally put sexual content in my stories this described but not many people read this so I decided, screw it! If I get a complaint, I'll take it out... Happy reading ;) 

He kisses my neck and wraps his arm around my waist. I moan and shuffle in my spot a little. "You know, you're fucking sexy."

"You make me burn with desire Jarris..." he then releases me and sits up.

I groan and yank him back on me. "No way. You got me hot, you can't stop now." 

"Wanna bet?"

I move my hand to his shaft, under his clothing and enclose my hand around it, "Yes."

He moans and throws his head back, "Ok! Ok, I believe you, I believe you! I can't stop."

My other hand skims to his abdomen, his body feels good on mine. Neither of us are really muscular but Kyah is quite slim, skinny in fact.  I'm more toned but not like the hulk... I never have had a thing for those guys so it never appealed to want to be like that. Oh god... I'm just distracting myself... Jarris, focus on the hot guy kissing you! His lips... I start to sweat, where do I put my hands now? I should have thought this through more... Somewhere with more appropriate seating and material and....

"Its you first time isn't it? With a guy."

I clear my throat, now a little more than nervous, "Yup," I choke out in a whisper.

He giggles against my neck and kisses, running his warm tongue along the skin. I bite my lip hard. This just got a whole lot more heated.

His hands fumble to my jeans, tugging at the button. Suddenly, he releases his hands and gives me a sly smile. While looking me right in the eyes, his hands skim down my body, followed by his head. I stare back nervously and feel my eyes widen. How far is he going to go??

He twists his teeth around the button. I watch as he maneuvers it and opens. His teeth find the zip and clasp onto it, pulling it down. 

 I try to clear my throat once again but there's nothing to clear. It’s just dry. I bite my lip hard and watch as the cute black haired boy uses his teeth to almost pull down my trunks but instead of pulling them all the way down he leaves them just sitting low, showing my trail of hair. 

"I guess I'll let you go first, just because it’s your first time, but don't think you get to go first every time..."

I feel a confused face washes over me and he laughs and unbuckles his jeans. I sit up a little and put my hands over his. I undo the buckle the rest of the way for him and slip it off. My fingers fumble to undo the button, his mouth did it so expertly and now my fingers won't even co-operate. I pull the zip of his jeans down and movement flourishes against my fingers. I hesitate and he thrusts his hips for me to continue. I grab the band of his jeans and tug them down. He steps out of them; more kicks them off with the limited space.

He turns to me and gives me a wicked smile. He turns his attention to me once again, pulling down my underwear. This time, he doesn't stop. He rips down my pants, leaving my boy out in all his glory, standing to full attention. Kyah draws in an excited breath and his eyes are wide. He bites his lip and moves closer so my shaft is just centimeters from his lips. 

He looks at me and I watch intently, gulping hard. He kisses each of my thighs and runs a finger along the outline of me. I shiver, trying to keep composed. 

"Relax, let me lead," he tells me, his hot breath tickling me.

Suddenly his mouth is not kissing my thighs anymore... Now it’s what's in between them that he's treating like a lollypop, wanting to taste the rainbow. 

His lip ring feels cold compared to his warmed lips. It's... Interested. Good. I've never had anyone with a lip ring give me a BJ before, let alone a dude. He seems pretty practiced. My body shivers in pleasure and I begin to build up to climax.

Before I can release my load, he stops and pulls down his underwear. He gets onto his hands and knees and looks back at me. "What are you waiting for?" he asks.

Panic floods into me. What do I do?

As if reading my mind, he instructs. "Just stick it in!"

"W-what if I-I hurt you?"

"I can take it! I want it! Come on!"

I lean over him and kiss his neck. I feel a surge of courage, my confident attitude trying to peek through. I guide into him and let out a moan at the tight fit. This is fucking amazing!

Thrust after thrust, they get faster, more urgent. I feel myself build up and with one last pounding, I feel release.

Kyah and I both let out a satisfied groan. I close my eyes and pull him closer to me by the waist. I kiss his neck and open my eyes. He has a content smile on his face and I realise it wasn't just me who had a release. Damn, this is going to take some cleaning... 

I lie back and pull him to me, his head on my chest. He kisses my nipple and bites it softly. I run my hand through his hair and tangle my legs into his. It’s lucky we're on the angle we are in the ditch; otherwise this would make a pretty big show for the other drivers...

I pull Kyah even closer to me and wrap my arms around him. He kisses my neck and I release one hand from his body to guide his lips to mine. My tongue explores his mouth and his does mine. I can feel myself falling in love with Kyah, but if I told him it would just freak him out, he's one of those people who can't face those kind of things or at least I think he is, but I'm not risking it. Right now, I'll just let us be how we are. Naked, entangled with each other, sweaty, content and just together as boyfriends. 

__

Well.... Ah... Awkward.... How is everyone? Got a bit heated there... Ok, boiling would describe it better.... I hope you don't mind... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
44.2K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
375K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...