Watching Clips From "Shadowhu...

By NephalemGirl

The action takes place five days before the events of the series "Shadowhunters". Clary and Simon don't know... More

"Right now"
"A thousand years"
"SPIDER!"
"Drag me down"
"Heart by heart"
"Raphael Santiago"
"Magnus Bane"
"Jace Herondale"
"Alec Lightwood"
"Luke Garroway"
"Simon Lewis"
"Maryse Lightwood"
"Izzy Lightwood"
"Clary Fray"
"Sizzy - First Meet"
"Clace - First Meet"
"Malec Proposal"

"Malec - First Meet"

2.6K 56 5
By NephalemGirl

"Because we watched videos about each of you except Max, Catarina and Ragnor, I decided you'll watch videos about Malec, Sizzy, Clace and Maluke."

Almost everybody was confused but Max and Izzy quickly explained what shipnames are.

"We're gonna start with Malec's first meet, so just watch," girl said.

Jace: Blend in. Keep your weapons ready. Magnus!

Magnus: Clary Fairchild. You've grown into a beautiful young woman.

Clary: Magnus Bane. So you're the one who stole my memories.

"Wow, she looks angry," Cat commented.

Magnus: At your mother's request.

Clary looked down. Luke told her what her mother did and why she did it, but she was still upset.

Magnus: She knew the risk. Show me the jewelry, Shadowhunter.

Jace: Ooh! Give Clary back her memories, and you get the jewelry.

Magnus: I have to confirm it's authenticity. "Amor verus numquam moritur." "True love cannot die." Oh, how I've missed this jewel.

"So you're a romantic type? Good," said Jace.

"Does it matter if he's romantic?" asked Alec.

"Of course, Alec!" Izzy grinned. "Sometimes I forget how little you know about love. You had only one girlfriend," she said, remembering Jessica Hawkblue.

"Yeah, right," Alec replied nervously, knowing that he never had a girlfriend.

Clary: Now, it's your turn to pay up.

"So impatient," laughed Jace.

"My whole life turned out to be a lie, okay?! I had a right to be impatient!"

"Woah, relax, I was kidding."

Magnus: I wish I could retrieve your memories, but I no longer have them.

"Do you really have to complicate things?" Clary asked Magnus.

"Yeah, I do, biscuit."

Clary: What? Where are they?

Magnus: I fed them to a memory demon for safekeeping.

Jace: And why the hell would you do that?

"Isn't it obvious? Demon was hungry," Simon joked. Izzy laughed, but Jace only scowled.

Magnus: To protect Clary and the Cup. If Valentine ever captured me, he could torture Clary's memories out of me. Just like he tortured Dot.

Clary's eyes widened. "He tortured Dot?" she asked worriedly.

Clary: Tortured? Wait, is Dot okay?

Magnus: You don't know? Dot is dead.

Clary paled, as did others. She tried very hard not to cry.

Clary: What? How do you know?

Magnus: I can't feel her magic anymore. Valentine killed her because she would not betray your mother.

Clary: Oh, my God.

Magnus: Come with me, Clary. My lair can offer you protection no Shadowhunter ever could.

Clary: No! No, I'm not going anywhere with you.

"Ha, that sounded as if she thinks you're a pervert!" Raphael laughed very hard.

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Very mature, Rafe."

Raphael scoffed. "You're no better."

Magnus: Don't be a fool. Your mother would want you to live.

Clary: Then help me get my memories back from whatever demon you gave them to.

Magnus: Valentine is hunting you, too. And every moment we're outside my lair's protection, is a moment Valentine gets closer to finding us. Come with me. (getting impatient) I won't offer again.

Clary: No. No, I won't hide from my problems and neither should you.

Woman: Look out!

[Suddenly Alec shoots arrow from his spot to a bad guy. Then he walks past Clary, Jace and Magnus to get to a bad guy. He tossed a bad guy's weapon in the air. Magnus watches him with an amazement.]

Magnus: Who are you?

"Wow, it's a love from first sight!" squealed Izzy, excited.

"Izzy, don't be ridiculous," said Alec. "He's just a little shocked."

"I don't know, Alec, Izzy is kinda right," admitted Jace. "He looked at you like if you were an angel."

Max laughed. "Unfortunately, you're only half."

Simon's eyes widened at that.

Clary: Magnus, wait! - You're my only hope.

Magnus: Valentine found us. I warned your mother this might happen. (disappears in a portal)

Clary: Wait!

Isabelle: The area's secure. Looks like he was the only assassin.

Alec: He has a Circle rune on the base of his neck.

Jace: They found us. It's not safe here. Clary, we have to go. (Clary doesn't move) Clary.

"That's it?" Clary sounded disappointed. "I thought they're going to at least say 'hi' to each other."

"Don't worry, Clary, I have another video, where they officially meet each other," girl said, then giggled. "I must warn you, you'll see Alec having a gay panic for the first time."

"There's no such thing," Alec scoffed.

"Okay. You'll see how much Magnus affects Alec. Better?"

Alec frowned.

"Just let it go," whispered amused Magnus.

Man: Your magic’s strong, warlock. Much stronger than that horned weakling I killed this morning.

Magnus: Elias?

Man: That was his name. Well, lucky for us, he sold you out before I took his warlock mark. Cat’s eyes. Be a nice addition to my collection.

Ragnor scoffed. "You have no chance with Magnus."

Magnus smiled fondly to his friend.

[Suddenly Alec is there behind Magnus and shoots an arrow to the bad guy. Magnus finishes him off with his magic.]

Alec: Well done.

Izzy squealed. "I've been waiting for this moment my whole life!"

"For your brother to say 'well done'?" Simon teased her.

She punched him lightly on the arm. "No, idiot. You know what I mean."

Maryse looked at them fondly. "They're so sweet..."

"Yeah, I know. I never would've thought someone like Izzy would like someone like Simon. They're very different," said Luke.

"Maybe that is exactly what makes her like him so much. She has bad experience with 'bad boys'," sighed Maryse.

Magnus: More like medium-rare. [He turns to Alec] I’m Magnus. I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced.

"Oh, I see."

"What?" asked Magnus, looking at Ragnor.

"You're putting on an act. You know, this cool, self-confident Magnus."

"That's not an act," Magnus denied.

"But it's not you either," replied his friend. "Magnus I know is vulnerable, scared of rejection and very, very romantic, I must say."

Alec was lost in thought. Is that what Magnus is really like? Scared of rejection? But he's the most handsome man he's ever- Stop. Stop thinking like that, he's right next to you.

Alec: Alec.

Jace laughed. "Your smile, Alec!" He was practically crying from laughing, but he hissed, when Clary punched him not so lightly.

"Thank you, Clary," said Maryse with a smile.

"No problem, Mrs Lightwood," replied Clary. "I did it with pleasure."

"Just call me Maryse, darling."

Jace shot Clary a dirty look.

Meanwhile Alec was blushing and looking down.

"I think your smile's cute, Alexander," whispered Magnus.

Alec smiled to him. "Thank you."

Alec: Alec. Oh, uh.. We uh.. should really.. You know, probably get… you know…

Maryse laughed in amusement, like did almost everybody, except Alec.

Talking about Alec, he was as red as a tomato.

"That is what we call 'huge gay panic'," said Izzy between laughs.

"Shut up, Izzy," grumbled Alec.

Magnus shook his head fondly. Alexander was so sweet and he didn't even realise that.

Magnus: Right, we should join the party.

Alec: Right. (runs away)

Magnus: This fight’s far from over.

"That was a cute first meeting," said Clary.

"Yeah, you guys have a lot of chemistry," admitted Simon.

"In the next chapter we'll see how much chemistry you and Izzy have," added girl.

***
So my plan is to react to first meetings, first kisses and memorable moments. Also, if you have any video or short fanfic you want them to react to, let me know by commenting here. I'm open to your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
64.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...