Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

By 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pictures and post! ^^
Chapter 8
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 25

154 31 175
By 444nee444

<Edited>

"Hello?"

"Hey- Jungkook!" I squeaked out.

He was walking. On his way to his apartment- I could recognise the street.

"You're- eyes look red. You okay?" He asked, moving in closer to his phone.

I rubbed my eyes instantly, "No- nothing. I just woke up." I buttered off without thinking twice. WHY DID I NOT ASK HIM STRAIGHT!?

"Woke up? You- didn't go to work?" He asked.

"No I didn't... Just." I lied and shrugged. I HAD TO ASK HIM, WHY WAS I NOT?

"Owh. You had a head ache last time I called you too. You Sure you're ok? Go see a doctor if you're feeling unwell." He said cutely as ever while adjusting his left earphone. I couldn't ask him. What was I doubting him for? I probably just miss understood.

"I'm good, I'm good. Just- chumming." I lied again.

"Ohh." He made a face as if calculating something and then shrugged.

He was almost near the door of his apartment when-

"Hey jungkook- open up this damn door already!" Came Stacy's voice from somewhere in the background. My smile dropped instantly.

She asked for keys to his appartment? And Jungkook's face went white?

"Y-yes." He stuttered out- the camera moved haywire and I could see her shoes and short sports skirt outfit.

I bit my lips and waited for Jungkook to talk to me again-

Or maybe I should have waited for him to hang up the call. Because, that's what he did.

Tears rolled down my cheek even before I knew it. My head started hurting. What I feared the most was actually happening. I couldn't even handle it. I felt sick-

My phone rang again. It was him. Why now? To show me what they both were doing? I flung the phone off the bed and it landed face up on the floor.

I pushed my face into the pillow and let out a cry. Why would he do that to me? He said he loved me. Why!?

He's a liar.

I couldn't stop imagining things. My head was spinning.

My phone kept buzzing and buzzing until I got annoyed and picked it from the floor.

3 missed calls and 2 texts.

I was about to open the texts when my phone rung again. I hit the green button and threw the phone on the bed so he didn't see my face.

His face came up on my screen. He looked worried. Seriously!?

"Y/n?" He called out, squinting into the screen. He called my name again when I didn't reply.

"WHATT?!" I snapped, my voice still came out heavy.

He flinched a little,"Y/n- are you cry- Y/n, baby please listen to me. I know what you're thinking. It's not like that. Please, please talk to me Y/n. I swear this is a misunderstanding. Y/n-"

"Stop! St-top! I haven't asked for clarification yet!" I stuttered between my sobs.

"Y/n- please. Please show me you face Y/n. Lemme clear it to you, it's not what you think-"

"Oh really!?" I picked my phone up and faced the cam, "You think I'm that stupid Jungkook!? You missed calling me yesterday. THIS GIRL COMES TO YOUR ROOM WHEN IT'S EVENING THERE. And and also- it's early morning for you right now. And you are coming back to your apartment with her from God knows where! And now she asks you for keys to your room? YOU THINK I DON'T-"

"Y/N NO! Give me just one chance to speak Y/n. Please, just one chance." His eyes were glossy- it made me shut up.

"I couldn't call you yesterday cause we had an early morning call at the University! They needed us to fill forms before college. I even texted you that I'd call you later! As for right now- I went for a morning jog-"

"WITH STACY?!"

He breathed out deeply before he continued,"Y/N. STACY IS NOAH'S GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS NO ONE TO ME." I was frozen. I was dead ass frozen.

Of course she was Noah's girlfriend.

"She came for Noah last evening- that's today morning for you! So I had to hang up on you and leave them to their privacy. And right now- we three went jogging!" He explained.

"Sh-she's Noah's girlfriend?" I squeaked out, just to confirm again.

"Yes Y/n! She is! Wanna hear them right now!? They're probably doing it again-" he started walking back to his room door.

"NO, NO!" I screamed out.

"No, I'll-"

"I believe you. I believe you Jungkook don't-" I blurted. He stopped immediately and walked back to his spot near the far end of the lobby.

"Please don't doubt me again Y/n. I love you and only you." He flashed his big eyes with a puppy face at me.

"I'm- I'm sorry I hurt you like that Jungkook. I was-- blinded by insecurities. I was just too scared- You're sooo soo far from me koo, I-"

"Don't say sorry. Please don't. It was valid. I would've thought the same if I were in your place." He comforted.

"I miss you koo." I said, wiping off my almost dried tears.

"I know. Me too y/n. It's just another three and half month and I'll hold you in my arms again." He said, looking away.

"When are you going to- college?" I asked.

''OH RIGHT. Shit I gotta go. I need to get those who wild bears out of the room first. Go have food and sleep. I'll call you in the morning." He smiled at the screen, waiting for me to respond.

I nodded once with my lips pulled up.

"Bye, love you." He said, scrunching his nose cutely.

"Love you too koo." I smiled as he hung up, walking back to his apartment.

After the screen blacked out, I just sat there hugging my knees and wondering about how I let insecurity rule over me and doubted Jungkook for cheating over me! HOW COULD I!? He didn't even get angry at me for it, which boys usually do. I wanted to slap myself soo bad.

Hmm, so Stacy was Noah's girlfriend. But still. I didn't get a good vibe from her. Something about the way she talks to him is- weird. Jungkook is awkward around her too. Or maybe I was just over thinking.

I smiled to myself while I walked down the steps- at the thought of meeting him. Even though it was months away, I craved him soo badly.

_____

Author's POV

Y/N was pretty happy about the fact that every wrong thought that was in her mind was actually wrong. Just a misconception.

It was Jungkook's birthday in a week. She couldn't really do anything for him since he was soo far. They both were sad that it was his first birthday since they started seeing eachother but he wouldn't be spending it with her.

Even though Y/n sent him a gift- a pair of super cool black shoes, it still wasn't even a tad bit match to the amount of efforts Jungkook had taken on her birthday.

On Jungkook's birthday, he went clubbing with his friends after a long long call with his family and friends back home.

He called y/n from the club to show her what was going on.

Y/n cursed her insecure brain to shut up when she saw Stacy a lil too close to Jungkook. She tried ignoring it, maybe it was just how friends are out there. Jungkook was smart enough to sense Y/n's discomfort and immediately spaced himself before Stacy could get touchier. Which she was by the way.

After that, all they were waiting for was December. But before that- he had exams. He was going to fly from Canada the day he gave his last exam.

Y/n limited talking to Jungkook once in two days or even less, so he could pay attention to his studies.

3 months slowly- slowly passed by. It was hardly a week for Jungkook to come home. Y/n was off her exams already. She started working more hours so she could keep herself occupied.

The week snail paced clumsily.

_____

I woke with a huge smile on my face. It was finally 20th December.

I jumped off my bed and danced to the washroom to have a bath.

I was going to go with Mr. And Mrs. Jeon to pick him from the airport. My brain kept rambling about different scenarios that could happen when I see him.

I remembered how- before he got on the plane, he called me the previous day and said he would hug me tightly the second he lays his eyes on me. I saw myself in the mirror as I got ready, blushing.

I purposely woke up late so I wouldn't have to wait for noon. I rushed down the steps and kissed mom on her cheeks before grabbing the car keys.

"Drive safely sweetie. Don't trouble Jeons too much." Mom teased.

"Momm!" I whined.

"I'm just kidding. Go now, come back soon." She said, giving me a hug.

I nodded and turned towards the door, breaking into a sprint. I drove over the his house.

I was just in time- they were locking their door. I hopped of the car and walked over to the couple who were smiling and waving at me.

"Good Afternoon Mr.Jeon, Good Afternoon Trina." I greeted them with a bow.

"Good Afternoon sweetheart!" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Am I scary or something?" Mr. Jeon asked as we got into the car. I sat on the seat behind Mrs. Jeon.

"No..." I replied, "why?"

"You're always soo formal with me." Mr. Jeon complained.

I giggled while Mrs. Jeon said, "Yes
Y/n, you can use his name's too."

"No no, go ahead and call me Dad." Mr. Jeon said.

D-dad?

"Right! Call me Mom too!" Mrs. Jeon added.

Mom?

Jungkook's parents wanted me to call them mom and dad? My brain just stopped working properly at that point.

"Sweetheart you're listening? Didn't like the idea?" Mrs. Jeon asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes? I mean, No- I love it. I love the idea Mom!" I replied with a huge grin.

It felt weirdly comfortable.

"Oh also, I just informed Sophia- It's time for a Kims and Jeons dinner feast. Can you ask Sesha to come over with them too- Jungkook won't let you go back till after dinner anyways?" Mrs. Jeon said.

SO I HAD THE REST OF THE DAY WITH HIM.

"Yes, I'll just call her." I giggled and said- while i dialled Sesha's number.

Sesha said she wouldn't be able to join since her parents were going to return home after a week's trip. I informed the same to Koo's parents.

"Ohh, that's bad. We wish that sweet heart would have been with us tonight. Taehyung will get bored now." Mr. Jeon said.

I felt blood rush to my face as soon as I realised what he meant.

We were already pulling into the airport parking.

My heart raced up as I started scanning the arrival gate. His flight must have just landed. Just a few minutes and I would finally see him again.

The three of us waited patiently, looking at a whole crowd of people come out with thier luggage. Jungkook was no were to be seen.

I exchanged a look with Mrs. Jeon before walking nearer to the glass walls of the building to peep through- AND THERE HE WAS.

He looked up at me through the glass as I stumbled back. He face palmed and started jogging towards the exit while laughing.

I immediately sprinted towards the gate with a grin and glossy eyes. Dodging his way through the crowd, he finally fell into my open arms.

I hastily pulled him closer to me, attracting attention from a few people around. He hugged back tightly, letting his head rest in the crook of my neck. I felt a flood of emotions rushed into me.

"I missed you." He whispered into my skin as a wet drop slid down his cheeks and onto my skin.

"Awwww kooo, don't cryyy!" I tried pulling away slowly.

"No-" he pulled me back in, "Mom dad are here?" He whispered.

"Yes, at your 2 o'clock. And probably looking at us right now." I whispered back.

"Oh damn." He let out a small laugh and rubbed his face against my neck to wipe his tears.

He finally pulled away, still holding my arm.

"I'm scared now. Do my eyes look like I just cried?" He asked with a smile, trying to clown his parents. He wiped tears from my face which I didn't even know had escaped.

"Yes and-" I lifted my hand to wipe off the wetness on his cheek, "Your face is red." I teased.

"Tch. You wiped my face on purpose!" he laughed as I turned around and pulled him by his hand- oh his hand, I missed holding it soo much.

He let go off me mid walk and ran to his parents like a kid who got off his first day at kindergaten. I smiled and walked to them as he hugged his parents.

"You've grown soo much. You look like man now-" I heard Mr. Jeon.

He was still baby. Just hotter-

"Aish- dad!" He rubbed his nape.

"You have changed! More muscles-" Mrs. Jeon said, trying to squish his arms, "You've become even more handsome son!"

Jungkook looked down with shyness, "I've been working out."

I would agree a 110%.

"Why haven't you brought any luggage?" His dad asked- trying to find invisible bags around him.

"I have clothes here, so I just brought some my books." Jungkook answered as we started walking back to their car.

"Oh, good." Mrs Jeon nodded and walked ahead with Mr. Jeon. Jungkook slowed down and started walking beside me.

He swiftly slipped his hand into mine like always, interlocking our fingers. I looked up at his squinted eyes and flashing teeth- i smiled back.

"What is your obsession with wearing a mask at the airport?" I asked, pulling his mask from his hand.

"Celebrity feel." He laughed.

"And your parents think you've grown up." I teased.

"You've seen how grown up I am. Want me to show it to you again?" He evilly whispered in my ear, tugging onto my wrist.

And there he starts off again.

I decided to play along this time- I whispered, "ohh yes please- I can't wait to ah-"

He pressed his palm to my face, "SHUSHHHH!" He eyed his parents who were now getting into the car.

I laughed under into his hand, making him pull away. We laughed together while getting into the car ourselves- letting go of eachother's hands.

"What's the joke, kids?" Mr Jeon asked, looking as us in the rare view mirror.

"Nothing!" We both shot out in unison to which they laughed.

We settled down as the car pulled out of the Airport. It was silent for a while before my phone beeped.

We're right next to each other and he wanted to text me? I looked side ways at Jungkook who was eye-gesturing towards my phone. I opened his text.

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ
₁₂ ₅₆ ₚₘ

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ:(
₁₂ ₅₆ ₚₘ

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ
ᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ
ɪ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- ᴄᴀɴ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ? ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.
₁₂ ₅₇ₚₘ

ɴᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.
₁₂ ₅₇ₚₘ

Soo Mrs. Jeon hadn't told him about it yet. I tilted my head to see his upset pouting face. Cutie- how I wanted to squish his cheeks in that moment.

ʙᴄᴏᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ.
ɪᴛꜱ ᴀ ᴊᴇᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴍꜱ
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏʏʏʏ!
₁₂ ₅₇ₚₘ

He beamed up immediately-

"MOM? WE HAVE A DINNER NIGHT?" he shouted out.

"Yes we do! And what- do you both have telepathic powers!? I didn't hear y/n speak. "She asked with a dramatic serious tone.

"Oh yes Tri- mom! We dooo!" I replied with giggles.

" 'MOM' WHAT!?" Jungkook squeaked out, "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE I MISSED!?"

"Oh honey, you missed a lot." Mr. Jeon teased.

"Rightly said Dad!" I added.

" 'DADDDD' !?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

The three of us couldn't stop laughing at his reactions. After my own house, those three were the warm safe place I'd found.

_____

I exchanged a look with Mrs. Jeon before walking nearer to the glass walls of the building to peep through- AND THERE HE WAS.

He looked up at me through the glass as I stumbled back. He faced palm and started jogging towards the exit while laughing.

A/n:

Hellow readersss!

I UPLOADED SOME THING CALLED "50 SHADES OF PROMISE: DARKER" skkskws. Have ya'll checked it yet!? 'The night' I up on there!!;)

For those of you who already read- THANKYOU SOO MUCH FOR THE HUGE RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ . It means soooo much to meeee!!!

Also please know- when it's morning for y/n it's evening for Jungkook in Canada and vice versa. Check up Korea and Canada time.

Now- we're clear about Stacy! Maybe she is not as bad as you thought she was! ( No Baked_alaska__ we're not talking you!ㅠ)

I hope you guys liked the chapter!
Now that he's back here to meet her- lets hope that things don't mess up!

Don't forget to drop a vote!
Comments are open for suggestions and views!

Stay Tuned~💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
12.6K 439 32
"You make my heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away cause you're driving me wild"
105K 4.7K 26
Things aren't always what they appear to be on the surface... Y/n takes pride in the quiet unassuming life she has made for herself as an underground...
28.3K 737 15
The war with Voldemort was over. Draco Malfoy was forced to flee for his life ending up in Muggle London where he met you, the muggle whose house he...