πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚌𝚜.

By aristotlisms

More

πš‘πšŠπš›πš›πš’ πš™πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› β™”
πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš”πš˜πš›πš›πšŠ β™”
πš–πš‘πšŠ/πš‹πš—πš‘πšŠ β™”
πš–πš‘πšŠ/πš‹πš—πš‘πšŠ (πš—πš˜. 𝟸) β™”
πšπšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš›πš˜πš—πšŽπšœ/πšŠπšœπš˜πš’πšŠπš β™”
πš“πšžπš“πšžπšπšœπšž πš”πšŠπš’πšœπšŽπš— β™”

𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎 πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ β™”

104 2 0
By aristotlisms

————— ୨୧ —————
❝ What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love. ❞
————— ୨୧ —————

𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

.𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨
The true name of Caster is Fyodor Dostoyevsky, a famous Russian author, philosopher, essayist, and journalist. His ability to seek out truth and progression philosophically are often hailed as peak human achievements or even heroic deeds. While not a mage by normal means, his mind and skill with a quill is considered so great it can open paths into the workings of magecraft and through his death has been reembodied as some magical phenomena thus he was in some sense fit for magecraft. Who is to say he never learned about mages and plenty more in life?

.𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
༻ Fyodor (equivalent of Theodore)

.𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
༻ Mikhailovich

.𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖
༻ Dostoyevsky

.𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖(𝕤)
༻ Mikha (preferred nickname)

.𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙
༻ November 11th, 1821

.𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣
༻ Male

.𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪
༻ Straight

.𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤
༻ Human; "Magus"; Heroic Spirit

.𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤
༻ Caster

————— ୨୧ —————
❝ Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him. ❞
————— ୨୧ —————

𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
.𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
༻ overall, a not very intimidating but instead cheeky fellow, who looks like both a saint and a demon simultaneously.

.𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
༻ 5'10"

.𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖
༻ His reputation isn't much of physicality, but he is actually still pretty fit. He served in the engineering side of the military and spent years later on in a labor camp.

.𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣
༻ Dark, long and messy but not particularly wavy

.𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤
༻ Dark purple, with a slight scarlet hue. They tend to look very tired.

.𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟
༻ Pale

.𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤

his clothing consists of white clothing native to his culture, brown boots, a black shawl-like coat with white fur and a white Ushanka hat.

𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
.𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝
Dostoyevsky is a calm, collected, intellectual, and very philosophical individual. Dostoyevsky enjoys his solitude and prefers to work alone. He needs time to contemplate his ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. He is a lone wolf and a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for Fyodor to form and keep, especially any sort of relationships. Dostoyevsky needs his space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause him great frustration and irritation even towards his summoner.

When his life is balanced, however, Fyodor Dostoyevsky is both charming and intuitive. Fyodor loves displaying his wit and knowledge, yet with an aura of passion instead of ego. It should just be remembered that because he associates peace with the unobtrusive privacy of his world, intimacy is difficult for Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜/𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
.𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤
Strength: C
Endurance: A
Agility: E
Mana: EX
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A++

.𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤

Territory Creation - D

Item Construction - C

.𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤

Transcendent Author - B: This skill denotes him as the man who carries the legacy of all great authors, and how his mind has etched itself and worked to understand the very core of The World and its many mysteries. He can recognize all heroes who are either authors or recorded through stories and legends as well as noble Phantasms. On top of this, he can perceive or even correct The World by perceiving its "code" or "text", an ability bordering on mystic eyes and bares similarities to a marble phantasm.

Notes From The Underground - A: This skill tells of his philosophical journey and his ability to gain wisdom and understand the world. It acts similar to Mind's Eye except it is a feat of which is supposedly capable of understanding almost anything, and even "gazing upon the root." Thus, his mind and willpower are absolute and can effect his physicality as well, and give him a level of battle continuation.

Existentialism - EX: A skill denoting his existential philosophies and thoughts, but also a skill that recognize his "magecraft". In life Dostoyevsky possessed what could be considered both incapable and prodigious for a magus. He could transcribe ideas at their very core and bring them about if he truly wished, as his mind was able to peer into the creativity of the Root itself. It's through this he can recreate countless thaumaturgical effects, but also harness what is called the Second Magic of Parallel Worlds. With his book and quill, he can successfully become the writer of his life, and who is to say you aren't a character?

.𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕞

Prestupléniye i Nakazániye, Crime and Punishment - An anti individual and sometimes anti fortress noble phantasm. It's rank is EX. Corresponding to possibly his most famous work, it is an ability denoting the sins of mankind and where the morals of men fail, divine justice must be served. It's an attack considering comparable to Buddha's own strongest noble Phantasm, as Fyodor captured all of mankind's nature. It usually appears as some form of energy based attack accompanied by glowing texts and symbols emanating from the attack.

Bésy, The Demons - A noble phantasm of unknown type or classification and takes many forms. It's rank, A+. It constitutes the nihilistic and chaotic themes of one of his great works. Using this he can curse opponents, seal noble Phantasms, disrupt the nations of earth, set bounded fields, and plenty more. It can also act as the ultimate defense against magecraft, due to the noble Phantasms embodying his ventures through all of mankinds darkest pits of nihilist behavior and attempt to go against nature.

Gospodin Prokharchin, Dostoevsky Legacy - A noble Phantasm of anti unit self categorization, of B+ rank. Denoting his impact throughout all civilizations and pinnacle of authorship, his novels are near living beings of their own and thus have afforded him several lives. Or moreso six, a disputed number that seems to be how many of his works truly achieved life. Thus he will regenerate or be reborn through the embodied life of these works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 500 30
The demigods and magicians thought they might finally get a break. Alas, something bad always happens. That's just how it goes. But this time, they'r...
51.9K 2.4K 19
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹π€ππ˜π‘πˆππ“π‡ :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ ✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 πŽπ‹π˜πŒππˆπ€π :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ "𝐎𝐑 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲. 𝐏�...
1.2K 133 39
Our fav. Demigods finally got Facebook!! Can you imagine what could happen? I do. I'll help you. (A lot of Octavian-bullying.) All characters belon...