Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 41

249 5 0
By WishingOnStars99

"Are you two done?" El asked. She was leaned on the door. Lou and I both sat up.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked her.

"Pizza's here." she said smiling.

"Lets go?" Lou asked me.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

We went downstairs to the dinner room. Everyone had a pizza slice in their hands. I got myself a slice and sat next to Niall, who was already on his second slice.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said.

We all ate our pizza slices' silently. We barely spoke a word. We just ate our pizza's. I ate a slice and a half, and Niall ate 3 and my other half. He was so cute when he ate.

"So, what about we go bowling?" El suggested, when we were done eating.

"Yes!" Izzy and I screamed at the same time.

"So, lets go?" Lou asked us. We all nodded.

We left the house and went to the bowling arena. We got our own track, and the teams were divided by couple. We bowled for an hour, and the champions were Lou and El. Niall and I went in third place, after Zayn and Perrie. We didnt win, but didnt lose. We left the bowling arena and went to the parking lot.

"Where do we go now?" Liam asked us, while we were making our way to the car.

"I have an idea." I said smiling.

"Where?" Liam asked me.

"What about Izzy's place?" I suggested.

"What? Why?" Izzy asked me.

"I miss it there." I said.

"You went there yesterday." she reminded me. Izzy had two houses. One was with her mother, and father. And the other one, was a flat which she lived alone in. Her parents wanted her to become more responsible, so they bought her a flat. She mainly lived in her flat, but she also slept at her parent's house sometimes. Before, I used to live in her flat with her, Angie and Sel. Well, not technically, but I would always sleep over, and all that.

"I know." I said. "But why dont we go now?"

"I dont know. I think it will be best if we went to your place." Izzy said.

"C'mon. We'll just hang out. No big deal." Harry said. Izzy gave him a look. "I promise I wont break anything."

"Ok." Izzy said, and gave Harry a kiss.

--IZZY'S FLAT--

When we got to her flat, the boys wanted to look around. It had changed a lot, since the last time they were here. Izzy gave them a little tour. She showed them the kitchen, her room, my room which I share with Angie (yes, we've got a room because we always sleepover), the tv room (where Niall and I had our first kiss) , the bathroom and the spare room, where we liked to hang out.

I went to my room, with Angie. We looked around and it was just like we left it. There were two beds in the middle, and a giant desk with two chairs in the corner. We would always come here, and we came here a lot when the boys were on tour. Chris, Mike, Sel, and John would also come with us, and my room was were we studied.

"So, is this our room?" Niall asked me. When did he get here?

"Yeah. I usually sleep here when I sleepover." I said.

"Thats cool." he said.

"Yeah. I pratically live here." I said smiling. He walked closer to me, and slowly gave me a kiss.

"I missed you so much." he said.

"Me too." I said. "But I've got to ask you something."

"What?" he asked me.

"Is there anything which I should know, which happened in the last six months?" I asked him. He thought for a while, leaving me there waiting for an answer.

"No." he said.

"Are you sure? Because I'd rather you tell me now, then later." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Ok. Maybe." he said giving in.

"Like?" I asked him.

"Some girls tried to kiss me, and others' jumped on me." he said.

"Did anyone get a kiss?" I asked him.

"Maybe just one or two. Paul always arrived and maked them back off."

"One or two?"

"Yes." he said.

"Ok. Thanks for telling me." I said, and gave him a hug.

I looked him in the eyes. His arms were still around my waist, and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He pulled me even closer, if that was even possible. I looked deeply into his eyes. Those eyes. They were just perfect. I didnt say anything. I just looked into those eyes, and didnt know what to do. He pushed me closer to him. I rested my head in his neck.

"What about you Kenz? Did anything happen which I should know?" he asked me.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him.

"I wanna know if anything happened between you and any boys?" he asked me.

"Actually yes. I fell in love with this blonde, Irish, amazing guy." I said.

"You did?"

"Yes." I said, leaning in. He was also leaning in. We kissed for a long time.

"NIALL! MAC! GET YOUR ARSES HERE NOW!" We heard Harry scream from the living room. That made us pulled apart.

I took his hand and took him to the living room. When we got there everyone was cuddling with their boyfriend/girlfriends. I looked at Niall, but his eyes were looking at the foam in the corner. Where we had our frist kiss. He then looked at me and smiled.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked him.

"Oh, you're here!" he said, finally noticing our presence in the room.

"Yeah we're here!" Niall said.

"Great. So we were thinking about playing kiss or miss." Harry said.

"What?" Izzy and I asked him at the same time.

"Kiss or miss." Harry said slower. "Its simple. We sit in a circle, and spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle stops at, has to kiss the person who spun it. But they only have to kiss them in the first ten seconds to kiss, or they miss. And if you miss, you'll have to play a dare."

"But we're all in relationships." Liam said.

"Exactly. That's why it wont mean a thing." Harry said. We all shared a look. We knew that Harry wouldnt give up.

"Fine." Angie said. "But dont be jealous if Izzy kisses one of your best friends."

"Great." Harry said. He went to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle. We all sat in a circle.

"Wait." I said. Everyone looked at me. "Lets agree that it has to be a boy and girl. No girl girl, nor boy boy."

"Agreed." They all said in different times.

"I'm spinning first." Harry said. He spun the bottle, and it stopped pointing at Perrie. Perrie mouthed 'I'm Sorry' to Izzy, and Izzy mouthed 'It's ok'. Harry kissed Perrie for about 20 seconds, until Izzy poked Harry, and he stopped.

"My turn." Perrie said looking at the floor. She spun the bottle, and it stopped pointing at Liam. Perrie gave Angie a look, and Angie said that it was ok. Liam and Perrie shared a look. They both leaned in a kissed for about five seconds, so they were cool.

"My turn." Liam said. He spun the bottle. It spun and spun, and stopped pointing at Zayn. They both shared a weird look, and Liam spun the bottle again. It spun, and spun, and spun, and stopped pointing at me. I looked at Angie and she nodded, and mouthed 'It's ok' to me, as if she read my mind. Liam and I both leaned in for a kiss, and our lips touched. We kissed for about ten seconds, until Niall poked my back. We pulled away from the kiss, and I sat back next to Niall.

"I guess its my turn now." I said, looking shyly at the floor. I spun the bottle hoping for the best. It stopped pointing at Louis. We shared a really weird look and I spun the bottle again. It stopped pointing at Niall. Well that would be easy. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. We kissed for about twenty seconds, until Lou screamed:

"EW... NO PDA!!!" Lou screamed at us. Niall and I pulled away.

"Lou, this game is all about PDA." Harry said.

"Ok. Now its my turn." Niall said. He spun the bottle. It stopped pointing at El. She gave me a 'I'm sorry' look, but I made a sign to tell her that its ok. Niall leaned over to her, and slowly, gave her a kiss. They kissed or about 10 seconds, and they would have kissed for longer, if I hadnt poked Niall.

El spun the bottle without saying a word. It stopped pointing at Zayn. She looked at Perrie, and Perrie nodded at her, showing that it was fine. Zayn came closer to El's face, and they both kissed. They kissed for seven seconds, then pulled away.

"My turn." Zayn said, spinning the bottle. The bottle spun for a long time, until it stopped on Izzy. She looked at Perrie to know if it was fine by her. Perrie did the same thing she did to El. She just nodded, and made asign to show that it was ok. Zayn got closer to Izzy, and they kissed. They kissed for about 5 seconds, and pulled away.

Izzy sat back down in her place and spun the bottle. The bottle didnt spin for long, and it stopped pointing at Lou. Izzy looked at El and then me. El and I mouthed 'It's ok' to her. She moved closer to Lou, and he moved closer to her. They finally kissed. But it wasn't for long. As soon as their lips touched, Harry quickly pulled Izzy next to him.

"My turn!" Lou said, and spun the bottle. It spun really quickly, until it started to lose speed. It finally stopped pointing at Angie. Angie quickly looked at El.

"Its ok." El said. Angie looked at Lou again. They both leaned in and kissed. They kissed for about seven seconds, until Liam pulled Angie back to his lap.

"What time's it?" I asked them.

"Almost midnight." Liam said looking at his watch.

"Lets do something else." I pleaded. "Please."

"Fine." Harry said. "But then, what will we do?"

"Lets watch a movie." I said. Everyone gave me a weird look.

"Like?" Izzy asked.

"What about Tangled?" I suggested.

"I love that movie." Angie said.

"Me too." I said.

"You must be kidding me." Lou said.

"What?" I asked him.

"You wanna watch a princess movie?" Zayn asked us. We nodded.

"How old are you again?" Niall asked us.

"Seventeen." Izzy, Angie and I said at the same time.

"You're already seventeen?" Liam asked Angie.

"Yes. My birthday was a couple months ago." Angie said.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Liam asked.

"You were on tour," Angie said.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you on a birthday date, and I'm buying you a birthday present." Liam said.

"What about you? When was your birthday?" Harry asked Izzy.

"A couple months ago too." Izzy said. Harry was about to ask a question, when Izzy completed: "You were on tour." 

"Oh." Harry said.

"Niall?" I asked making him look at me. "I almost forgot to ask you something. With who did you give your new year's kiss?"

"What?" he asked me.

"Well, you were on tour, so it couldnt be me." I said.

"With no one. You werent there." he said. I then gave him a kiss. I then remembered something. Once when I was on the phone with Niall, he said something about buying a flat here.

"So, anyways, you're buying a flat here in London?" I asked him.

"Yes. I just found this one which is perfect. It has a guest room, if you wanna sleepover one night." he said.

"That'd be cool." I said with a huge smile. "And when can I visit it?"

"I'm moving the day after tomorrow. You could help me pack." he said.

"I'd love to." I said giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"How can you be so perfect?" he asked me.

"How can it be that I found my soul mate so early?" I asked him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 101 31
Hi. I'm Katerina. But all my friends call me Kat. I'm 20 years old. My parents are dead. I got adopted when I was eight. And when I was 16 I moved ou...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...
3.6K 140 19
Beautiful disaster. I grew up in a trailer park mom was a junkie dad left when my younger sister was born. My nan was the only person we could cou...
803K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...