πš˜πš’πšŠπšœπšžπš–πš’ ~ πš˜πš–πš˜πš›πš’ οΏ½...

By atinytrashbag

close your eyes, you'll be here soon so omori's fricking great, play it i beg i decided to write something x... More

how you meet
who recognized their feelings first?
confessions
first dates
when you're sick
what happens when they're jealous?
what happens when yn gets cat-called?
what you do during summer and winter holidays
when they're sick
first kisses
their birthdays
helping you out with your mental health (dialogue)
something gets in the way of your relationship
everything gets better again
relationship anthems
you ignore them for a day
first dates: omori
first dates: (dream) kel
first dates: (dream) aubrey
first dates: (dream) hero
first dates: (dream) basil
who's older and who's taller
nicknames
first dates: mari
omori headcanons
first dates: sunny
valentines' day gifts
voice headcanons
first dates: kel
cuddles
first dates: aubrey
first dates: hero
if someone hurts yn/if yn is physically injured
first dates: basil
catch-up chapter: captain spaceboy
catch-up chapter: sweetheart
their reaction to you saying 'i love you' for the first time (dialogue)
when you catch them crying
how they acted around you (pre confession)
toasts (timeskip) 40k special!!
they flirt with yn
catch-up chapter: life jam guy (april fools)
songs they'd sing to you
more omori headcanons
when someone flirts with yn (example sentences)
what sort of aus you'd be part of
movie night
if yn goes missing
when you're found
updated voice headcanons
how they'd react if yn flirts with them (example sentences)
if yn's close to death (dialogue)
if yn died
head over heart: sunny x reader
when yn wears their jumper/jacket/sweater
two-person literature club: kel x reader
what they'd cook for you
if yn wakes up from a nightmare
it's just business: jawsum x reader
another batch of omori headcanons
commenting on your photos
what their family/caretakers think of you
random cute things they do (cos i'm running out of ideas lol)
what they do if you point a camera at them
a/n: what do y'all want to see?
please don't go: yandere!omori x reader
if yn sleep talks
asdfghjkl self-indulgent kel thing: kel x reader
halloween
bready for anything: unbread twins x reader
if, hypothetically, yn was a twitch streamer
masquerade: real world!characters x reader (au)
i drew some appearance headcanons :)
i drew some more headcanons :D
under the mistletoe + what presents they get you
sick: basil x reader
what the f*** do i call something like this: life jam guy x reader
the big danceβ„’
back off: hero x reader
if yn passes out
thank you :)

100k special + half face reveal!

4.5K 130 191
By atinytrashbag

This is an idea that has been floating around in my mind for a while now, so it's time to put the plan into action!

OMORI: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0tFvmUCMZtbn5vGaGBfTxU?si=eeOsjecBSQyTjiGawVHe4g (playlist name: for my dearest)

(DREAM) KEL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5948ryc2tgueZCkos1zo3Y?si=G1lYG3IJQWGICwwtRhz85w (playlist name: FOR YN 💕)

(DREAM) AUBREY: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4wclv8K6gV6DsRwViufaN2?si=J3v7lGBiTn6RXYWp3C7xNA (playlist name: 💖 Music that reminds me of them 💖)

(DREAM) HERO: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Qau5JEShW7Ld7dyZxGYZy?si=EIwn4dMlSpOnlzs5xcoXDg (playlist name: Songs For My Beloved)

(DREAM) BASIL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1hALesHhlZC4gJ29serHRN?si=ko7TpnboTCWrDC3mp87BHw (playlist name: my flower 🌸)

MARI: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1HEzpMsgT5hgIj6EfBtwWc?si=Kc7fUvlMQ4-TZ1-d9JRvfQ (playlist name: I Love You, YN 💜)

SUNNY: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5ShGlD9XoF3txEOVx77z2K?si=GBkqQFkuT-G-fs00xaUVyQ (playlist name: love)

KEL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6TjG66mGszs9OfcyBXpIsk?si=z1a3_W7KTmmrvlSPeqFbfQ (playlist name: yn pog!! 🐰❤️🏀)

AUBREY: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YPacKnB68TQYdPdGirHWQ?si=IHWPFfqaTMyjD2HQJAlwiQ (playlist name: a gift for someone)

HERO: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Ek6wVtV3dEAoHBmT2rr7X?si=dMCdmM9hRKKKaKErbTf8ew (playlist name: The best thing that has happened to me 💞)

BASIL: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/75GJ7mPI8eqvcyaB823Zi1?si=_cGw2Xm9SKespj3Y08g6LA (playlist name: 🌻🌼)

CAPTAIN SPACEBOY: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Gdx2E0cxQIS1iBWKvTchW?si=f1U9NQ8RShabPZRKZ65mZw (playlist name: THE RULER OF THE GALAXY 🪐)

SWEETHEART: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6nHUpDly943FKHd2iJiUhI?si=FAT7-bJMS5uXNU1r9VlHXw (playlist name: YN's Playlist (by THE Sweetheart! 🍬))

I added the playlist names for you all because I'm pretty sure you can't copy links in a Wattpad fanfiction and it'll be easier to find. (Psst! My Spotify username is tinytrashbag, if that'll help!)

Alright, my dearest trash children, lemme be kinda real with you all for a min.
January 10th, 2021 is when I first uploaded this fic. I fell in love with the game OMORI, and there weren't many fanfics out about it on Wattpad yet, so I decided to make one. I settled on x reader scenarios, purely because they'd be easy to pump out and keep a steady upload schedule for (boy did that go well amirite), and they gave me a whole heap of nostalgia for the cringy fics I wrote and never published. So, I wrote the first part and posted it.
Wow.
I got 100 reads overnight, aka the most reads I had gotten in one day! So, I uploaded again. 200 reads. Again. 300 reads. And, I began to get so many supportive and funny comments, like a half-spanish, half-english love story, someone dying and coming back to life, so many comment covers of my time by bo en, and multiple compliments. People talking about how happy this story makes them, how much it helps them. And, that's what it is to me! A way to distract myself from the noise of life.
And, I have loved and shall continue to love writing this fic and others. I'm going to continue making content and putting myself out there.
With that being said, I'm going to take one hella big step.
Please be nice to me, if not I will cry /j
(any creepy comments will be deleted)
You ready?
Here we go...

Hello! It's me! (i'm honestly terrified rn aaa)

That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 763 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...
90.5K 2.3K 31
welcome to head space
25.9K 435 10
[A small amount of serotonin for you .] ΰ­¨ΰ­§οΉ‘βœ§ : Let's make some new memories together, okay? . . . οΉ«οΉ’omori belongs to omocat. storylin...
11.1K 234 10
Sunflower= Sunny x Basil btw (Mari is not dead, because we love Mari, at least I do) This is a yandere Au inspired by the game I discovered about 2 w...