Looking In Your Eyes

By Kay_kay127

An unexpected story, that revolves around one necklace. Authors note: Hi guys! I'm very excited to share this... More

Chapter 1, Part 1-The Annual Bayside Awards Ceremony
Chapter 1, Part 2-The Annual Bayside Awards Ceremony
Chapter 2-The Necklace
Chapter 2, Part 2

Pictures!

8 0 0
By Kay_kay127

So to all of those visual readers like myself, here are some pictures of the gang's outfits.

Kelly (something like this but pretend there's a zipper)

Jessie (again something like this)

Violet (I thought she should wear a different color from the others so why not gray)

Slater (very nice, very nice!)

Screech (thought Screech could use a nice and different touch up)

Zack (tried to go for a blue tux but its whateva)

Lisa (this photo was supposed to be paired with the other girls but you know...technical difficulty so yeah.)

I think my favorite outfit on here is Kelly's...or Slater's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
462K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...