๐“๐€๐‹๐Š - miles fairchild

By milesfairchildspider

"i won't deny i've got in my mind now, all the things i would do, so i try to talk refined for fear that you... More

๐“๐€๐‹๐Š
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐”๐‘๐†๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘๐๐‡๐„๐”๐’
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐…
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ“. ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐“๐„๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐“๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐„๐”๐‘๐˜๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๐Ÿ•. ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐˜ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐–
๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐Ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š ๐‘๐„๐…๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„

๐Ÿ. ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ

1.1K 22 40
By milesfairchildspider

y/n's pov.

it's officially been a night since we escaped the prison and now we're heading off to go hide at caleb's friend's house. the plan was to stay there until we were back on our own feet which hopefully wouldn't take long.

the three of us huddle together as we roamed the streets of sacramento, we came up behind a diner and caleb pointed at the place.

"this is it." he announces.

olivia skeptically glares at him, "you said your friend had a house, not a diner."

"house, diner, whatever. he's here right now and he'll hide us. don't worry he's cool." caleb smiles as the three of us walked into the diner.

it was still very early in the morning so it was technically dark out and the diner was closed.

caleb knocked on the diner table, "oh, gaten. we're here."

a man around caleb's age came out of the kitchen and into the whole dining area.

he chuckled, "caleb, is that really you?"

the two started making stupid small talk and olivia and i just eye each other out of annoyance.

liv inturrupts them, "hey, caleb, gaten? we're kinda in a hurry right now so can you get us some of those french fries and drive us to your cool ass weapon house?"

the two men stare at her with a blank expression before gaten handed the both of us a french fry tray.

"yeah, just follow me out back."

so basically gaten's house was a whole weapon base, and since he was a more legal person now he's letting us use all his cool gadgets.

"you guys are gonna need a disguise. or at least change out of the damn jumpsuits." gaten quirks as he brings us into his whole base.

i look down at our dirty orange jumpsuits and nod my head.

yep, walking around in an orange jumpsuit around sacramento would be like driving a rolls royce in some poor town. the point is, we're noticeable. 

"my girlfriend has some make up and shit for ya'll to use." gaten tells us as we all start to take off the jumpsuits.

as i stripped out of my jump suit gaten gasped.

"jesus christ, that is one hell of a scar." he points to my lower leg.

caleb and liv catch a glimpse of it as well and lean forward to eye my old wound.

"how'd you get that?" caleb asked.

i smirked, "cauterization."

the two men wide eye each other before liv giggles.

"you idiots, she's joking." she glances at me for reassurance but i held up my smirk, "oh shit, you're not joking?"

i softly chuckle, "it's a long story."

the three of us go back to working on our disguises which in my case came out pretty good.

i have a new found love for dressing up after being in the same orange jump suit for a year and a half. i put on a black button up shirt, along with a grey skirt, underneath were thin black leggings and on top of that i had a long dark grey coat. i topped the whole outfit off with a lengthy scarf and small black boots.

i did my make up in a very dark way in remembrance of the last time i had a 'disguise.' my face was basically just filled with lots and i mean lots of black eyeliner. i dyed the tips of my hair red and pulled my hair back into a half up half down style.

i glared at myself in the mirror as i admired my final look, i took a bite out of my apple and smirked.

i guess the whole punky disguise really did start to feel like me.

if i thought last year i looked edgy, well this year definitely one up'd me.

liv shouted as she shuffled with drawers in the back of the room, in her new disguise which just consisted of a cool cheer leading outfit, "i found these creepy ass masks."

she holds up these clown masks for me and caleb to see.

i shake off the eeriness of looking at them a grabbed one to test on.

not gonna lie, we all looked pretty fucking scary.

but.. i kinda liked that.

i was never one to think about revenge especially when it comes to hurting people, but for some reason the idea of it felt good.

and at the end of the day, i was in jail for no reason. so what's the harm in getting pay back?

after a while of just chilling in gaten's house for a little bit i realized that my tally wall was gone.

i pull up my coat sleeve and grab a pen.

what was today's number?

559?

right. okay.

i mark a single tally on my forearm and write the numbers 559 under so i could remember what day i was on.

i gently grin at the tally and memories start to flood back to me before liv cuts them off.

"why do you do that?" she questions.

"do what?"

"mark all those tallys all the time."

"oh, uh... it's just marking the days since i got arrested, y'know?"

she nods her head in a non convinced way and i could tell she wanted to press more on the topic.

when i first arrived at the prison i was still very emotional, and liv was there so i could bitch to her.

i was very vague when i told her everything, but she still got the idea of the story.

i love her but she could be nosy at times and certain things i did not want her to know would become apparent.

"so..." i change the topic, "should we gather up all the weapons now?"

her face lights up in an evilly happy way and caleb, liv, and i head back over to where all the cool shit is.

caleb and liv pick up all the serious weapons while i stick to more of the pass out kind.

like tranquilizers, tasers, or dart guns.

i wasn't exactly ready to... kill people.

at least not out of pure murder.

everyday i'm haunted over the fact that i had ended my fiance's life but everyday the pain of it also gets better 'cause deep down i know he deserved it.

but still, it's hard to process.

i mean only a year and a half ago i was scolding miles fairchild for almost killing quint and now here i am ready to go on my trail of vengeance.

i couldn't lie, sometimes i wished i was still with miles and that he was still that hot, psychotic, mysterious dude that would kill someone in a heart beat for me.

but i'm not in some bonnie and clyde phase so i really need to get over myself.

'cause now we were entering dangerous territories.

miles's pov.

kate ended up getting me some water to help with my panic attack.

i just couldn't believe it.

all of this time i wished y/n could escape and she actually did.

i was just shocked.

what would she do with her life?

has she gotten over me?

if she hasn't i sure hope her main goal is to come back to me so we can peacefully live our lives in la.

even though i know that's quite impossible due to the government.

"miles, speak to me." kate coaches me into calming down.

i take deep breaths and she continues to question me, "what's wrong? was it something on the tv?"

i stammer out words, "yes... it was."

"is the news triggering to you, or what?"

"it's—"

"kate! i'm back!" a young girl calls from the other room as i hear the front door open.

i freeze into my place on the couch and immediately start to panic again.

except this time it was for different reasons.

that familiar sweet little girl's voice rung into my ears over and over again.

kate gets up to greet the little girl who walked into the room we're in.

"kate, who's that?"

i turn around to face the girl and i feel my heart stop.

holy fucking shit.

i cannot do this.

i try my best to warmly smile, "hey flora."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 763 21
--- in which a boy with a dark secret meets a girl who has something sinister inside her. miles fairchild x fem!oc **lowercase intended, swearing, a...
52.2K 728 15
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ...
27K 382 16
"now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one, so put it on me. swear it won't take you long." - y/n l/n is held down in arranged marriage, being...
98.3K 2.3K 28
โžค miles fairchild x f! reader AU ! status ; discontinued ยฉ DOLLNING