The Pseudocide of the Moon...

By goldenpeonias

Olivia has just started a new job and she keeps running into this guy, Chris. Now Chris seems like a nice guy... More

Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris / Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris / Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Chris
Chris
Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Chris
Olivia
Epilogue
Character List

Chris

722 25 1
By goldenpeonias

After shooting some scenes, Scarlett called and asked if I wanted to join Elizabeth, Paul and her for dinner. Apparently they got reservations to this nice Italian place. It's been a while since I've last seen them all so I agreed to meet up with them.

When I pulled up they were already waiting inside. I entered through the back door and found them in the back waiting room.

"Hey guys!"

Elizabeth got up first and gave me a hug, "It's been a while!"

"Sure has! Nice to see you."

She gave me a smile and stepped back to let Scarlett by.

"Nice of you to show up."

"Hey I'm only 10 minutes late. You know how LA traffic can be."

"Sure it was the traffic, not you staring at yourself in the mirror for far too long," joked Paul from his seat.

"I think you're confusing me with Hemsworth."

We all laughed and Paul got up to give me a quick hug and pat on the back.

"Great of you to join us, how's the movie coming along?"

"It's going great! We're wrapping up the LA scenes. I've got a few more to do in Prague and then we should be done with shooting."

"That's great!"

"Yeah, it's a good movie. The Russo's are really outdoing themselves."

"Oh I bet," he chuckled.

"So what are you all doing in town?"

"Oh we had an interview thing with Disney. It was only for the day, but they wanted us in person. So here we are," he spread his arms out to gesture.

"Well I'm glad we got to meet up."

We sat down and chatted a bit more as the server apologized for not having our table ready yet. I asked them about their projects and their families, well until I see once again a brunette getting up and out of her seat.

Her long dark hair fell past her elbows. She's got a silky dress on, and from the back all I can say is wow. I get up and take a few steps towards her.

"Liv?"

She turns around and her hazel eyes stare into mine. She seems to recognize me but she still looks confused.

"Chris?"

"Hey you remembered!" I laugh.

"Yeah I mean.. yeah."

I give her a huge smile, this is already the second time running into her here. And she actually remembers me this time.

"Hey they got our table ready," Scarlett says as she walks over to me.

"Oh okay perfect," I glance at her and back at Liv. "Liv this is Scarlett."

Liv gives her a small smile, "Hi."

"Hey nice to meet you Liv."

"Likewise."

Paul takes a step closer and introduces himself, "Hello, pleasure Liv. I'm Paul."

"Hi Paul, nice to meet you."

He nodded and stepped back.

"Well I'll leave you guys to your date. A pleasure Scarlett."

I give her a questioning look, "It's not really like-"

"Nice to see you Chris, have a good one," she says quietly and walks off with another brunette.

I look back at Scarlett.

"Who was that?"

"Umm that was Olivia. She's a doctor I met back in Boston."

"Oh! Crazy you running into her here."

"Well not really, when I was at the airport yesterday I ran into her there."

"Really? That's super wild. Do you think she followed you here?"

"No.. I don't think so. I don't she likes me much."

"Well she seemed jealous."

"Really? Maybe she was just confused," I offered. "When I saw her in the hospital she thought Scott was my boyfriend."

She laughs, "You're kidding?"

"No, it was actually kind of funny, but in the moment I was like oh god."

"Well I don't know what to tell you, but she thought we were on a date."

"I guess.."

"She was pretty though. And she seems nice."

"I'm sure she is," I whisper. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals now. Maybe she's doing the whole "be indifferent" to get me to like her? Or maybe she's pretending to not like me to hide that she does?

I don't know but I try not to give myself a headache about it. It's not like she hasn't been on my mind 25/8 anyways.

---

The rest of the week passed by in a blur. We finished the scenes early but I didn't want to leave yet with the off chance that I might run into Liv again. I obviously didn't run into her again, but I couldn't help but hope.

The fact she was so blunt, yet kind threw me off. She was absolutely beautiful, and a little cold. And I still haven't figured out if she hadn't recognized who I was, or if she genuinely didn't know who I was. I thought that if she was maybe pretending that she didn't know me, then for sure the last time she saw me at the restaurant something would have leaked on twitter. But the following morning nothing. Maybe she's one of those people that doesn't care I'm a celebrity. I mean she is a doctor, she knows all about confidentiality and treating people the same... At least that's what I can assume. Who knows?

By the time I make it to the airport I haven't given up on the thought that I'd run into her again. Last time it was three weeks before I saw her again. Maybe this time it would be the same.

Well that's until I saw her at my flights gate.

"Hey Liv?"

She doesn't turn around. Maybe it's not her..

I reach out to touch her shoulder and she whips her head around smacking me in the face with her hair.

"Oh my god!" she stares at me wide-eyed. "I am so sorry!"

"No worries," I laugh it off. "How are you? How was your stay?"

"I'm good. I had a great time. It was just what I needed."

"That's great to hear. Are you ready to board?"

"No not yet. They're about to call first class. I'm in premium economy."

"Oh, well let me bump you up. I was about to get on."

"That's not necessary, really," she says as she takes a step back.

"It's not a problem really. I usually fly alone, so it'll be nice to have someone to talk with."

"That's too nice of you, I really can't accept though."

"Nonsense, it's no big deal," I give her a big smile even though she probably can't see it, and head over to the desk.

"Hi there, excuse me ma'am," the lady turns to me and holds up a finger telling me to wait.

"Okay, I understand, thank you sir. Alright." she hangs up the phone. "How can I help you?"

"Hi yes, I'd like to bump my friend here to first class," I look back at Liv and point to her.

"Name please?"

"Olivia Tomás."

"Alright sir, can I have your name?"

"Robert Capuano"

"Thank you," she replied as she clicked away on her keyboard. "And do you wish for her to sit with you?"

"Yeah if you could that'd be great."

"Alright sir, here's her new boarding pass. You both may board now."

"Thank you so much."

I walk over to Liv and hand her her boarding pass.

"You really didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to. Come on we can get on now."

"Alright," she nods.

We both make our way to the plane and present our passes.

"Hey what was that about Robert?"

"Oh it's my middle name. I can explain once we've been seated."

She nods and follows behind me as we step into the plane and they show us to our seats. Our seats are up front and have privacy walls.

"This is nice."

"Yeah," I laugh. "Here let me get your bag."

I grab her bag and situated it in a compartment.

We take our seats and get settled in as we hear more people get on the plane.

"It's kind cool this sections got walls."

"Yeah it's nice, that way I can take a nap without people taking pictures of me accidentally drooling."

She laughs at this. Hey there it is. And here I thought she wasn't a laugher.

"So what was that about Robert?"

"Oh right! Yeah so Robert's my middle name. Usually when I fly or do other names where I have to give my name I typically go by Robert. Just to not attract too much attention."

"Oooh okay, Mr. Popular," she laughs again.

Man I love her laugh.

"Nah it's not like that. It's just for protection I guess. I don't want to get jumped or anything."

"Ahh I see, so you're in the mafia."

"What? No!" I chuckle at the thought, "I'm not in the mafia I can assure you."

"Sure.. You get into random accidents, fly first class, have dinner with pretty people, and are totally not in the mafia."

"How does that make sense? I could literally be anyone."

"Aha! So you agree, you are in the mafia."

"I'm not in the mafia I swear to you."

"Where are you from?"

"Boston, well Boston area."

"See there you go, you're from the mafia."

"Ohh so everyone in Boston is from the mafia now? So are you from the mafia?"

"Of course not!"

"Well you're from Boston too."

"No I'm not. I'm from Oregon."

"Okay, so you definitely aren't from the mafia."

She laughs once again and it's like music to my ears. Absolutely beautiful, just like her.

----------

Man he's so cute.

Liv's finally softning up! Or is she???

Double Update!! Whoop whoop!

Beijos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
37.2K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
30.7K 1.1K 42
Olivia Stark has spent the last few years undercover as Hydra. But now, she's back in New York and ready to resume her life as Tony Stark's little si...
61.2K 2.7K 30
*~ COMPLETE~* What would you do if a stranger just walks up to you in a bar and kisses you? Push him off right? What if he asks you to save him from...