Chris / Olivia

We were at the shop for nearly 3 hours. We had such a blast, and we laughed so much that my throat got raspy.

I was driving her home now, and I knew I wanted to see her again. I didn't want to push my luck, but I didn't want to miss out on asking.

"I know I haven't even dropped you off, but I want to see you again," my eyes still on the road and I glance over her.

She giggles at my comment, "Jumping the gun aren't ya?"

I laugh, "I know, but I just had such a great time."

"I had a pretty great time too," she shyly smiles and looks down at her hands.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah we can go out and do something fun."

"Mmm.. Alright. I don't work tomorrow so that should be fine."

"Great! Is like 3 an okay time for me to come pick you up?"

"Yeah, I think so.. What are we gonna do?"

"Something fun, don't worry about it, you'll love it."

"Alright sure," she gives me a smile again, "What sure I wear? Like in terms of a dress, or jeans or..?"

"You can dress casually. It's probably best if you're comfortable."

"Well sounds like a plan," she looks over her shoulder and out the window.

I pulled up in front of the CVS and she unbuckles herself.

"So top floor huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Must be nice to have a whole floor to yourself."

"Oh no I don't have the whole floor, someone lives across the hall. There's two condos up there."

"Ahh I see, well I guess I'll let you go," I laugh.

"Yeah I should go.. Gotta rest up for tomorrow."

I smile again, "I'll see you tomorrow."

She steps out of the car and gives me a little wave as she walks away.

As soon as she's through the building doors I can see her jumping up and down.

---

Olivia

I went for a run this morning at the gym that's downstairs. It's too cold to be running outside at this point, and I had the jitters.

I know I just saw Chris yesterday but I was excited to see him again. I was also a little nervous to be totally honest. I wasn't sure what we were going to do, and I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. So far he's seems pretty amazing and I really want to get to know him more.

I was also nervous because I don't think I've mentioned my age to him. It's not like it really matters.. at least not to me, but I haven't brought it up. I know his age because I read his chart at the hospital. It was a 17 year age difference. It was a lot. But I can't really feel an age difference. Well except when he says a few different phrases. But we got so well along. We always had so much to talk about. I felt so comfortable around him.

I knew I had to bring it up because I don't know if it's going to be a concern for him. I really hope it wouldn't be but... I just don't know.

I jumped into the shower to try to clear my mind and wash off all the sweat from my run.

Afterwards I made myself a quick lunch and thought about what I could wear. He said it was casual. That I should dress comfortably. So jeans? Or should I go with leggings? I'm honestly more comfortable in leggings, so I decide to go with that.