collateral damage 🔞 - COMPLE...

By sd_luvs_bangtan

"Jungkook... I know that you love her... But can you help me understand how, and why, you would overlook ever... More

Before you read
Prologue
•one• before
•two• before
•three• before
•four• later
•five• before (M)
•six• before (M)
•seven• before
•eight• later
•nine• later
•ten• before
•eleven• before
•twelve• later
•thirteen• later
•fourteen• later
•fifteen• before
•sixteen• before (M)
•seventeen• before (M)
•eighteen• before (M)
•nineteen• before (M)
•twenty• before
•twenty-one• before
•twenty-two• before
•twenty-three• before
•twenty-four• before
•twent-five• later
•twenty-six• later
•twenty-seven• later
•twenty-eight• later
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
•thirty-two•
•thirty-three•
•thirty-four•
•thirty-five•
•thirty-six• later (M)
•thirty-seven• later (M)
•thirty-eight•
•thirty-nine•
•forty• later
•forty-one• later
•forty-two•
•forty-three•
•forty-four•
•forty-five•
•forty-six•
•forty-seven•
•fort-eight• (M)
•forty-nine• (M)
•fifty•
•fifty-one•
•fifty-two• (M)
•fifty-three•
•fifty-four• (M)
•fifty-five• (M)
•fifty-six•
•fifty-seven•
•fifty-eight• (M)
•fifty-nine•
•sixty•
•sixty-one•
•sixty-two•
•sixty-three•
•sixty-four•
•sixty-five•
•sixty-six• (M)
•sixty-seven•
•sixty-eight•
•sixty-nine•
•seventy•
•seventy-one•
°seventy-two•
•seventy-three• (M)
•seventy-four•
•seventy-five•
•seventy-six• (M)
•seventy-seven•
•seventy-eight•
•seventy-nine•
•eighty•
•eighty-one•
•eighty-two•
•eighty-three•
•eighty-four•
•eighty-five•
•eighty-six•
•eighty-seven•
•eighty-eight•
•eighty-nine•
Author's Note
WHAT?!?

•ninety•

2K 42 5
By sd_luvs_bangtan

~~~~~Haerin

The reflection in the mirror has me frozen. I've never put myself down before, but I also don't think I consider myself beautiful. There's a woman looking back at me right now that is breathtaking. How is that me? Is it the makeup? Maybe it's the way my hair is held up by a sparkly, bejeweled headband... No... It's the look of pure joy sparking in the chocolate brown eyes looking back at me...

"Wow... Haerin, you look stunning!"

I tear my gaze away as my best friend comes through the door. His smile has his eyes disappearing, and he walks to stand beside me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you?"

"I'm sure... You stand with Jeongguk."

"Are you nervous?"

"Only that I won't be able to fit my dress..."

He laughs at my remark, but I'm completely serious. My tummy has grown daily for the last week... Unnie joins us, carrying the gown in question.

"Let's try it on Haerin... We'll get you into it."

Unnie's comforting voice, gives me some hope as I give myself an internal pep talk. Jimin turns away to not be a creep while I take off the robe and step into the dress that Naeun has pooled on the floor. As she lifts it and brings it up, I hold my breath. When the luxurious fabric is covering my body, the only challenge left is the zipper and the buttons up the back.

"It's not going to fit..."

I can't stop the negativity as I feel Unnie struggling to bring the zipper together. Jimin stands in front of me, and I laugh when he grabs the fabric at the side of my stomach and pulls it tight so the zipper can close. When it's done, I almost cry in relief.

"Hae... You are gorgeous... Jeonggukie is going to die..."

"I know what a sausage feels like... I hope the zipper doesn't break when I sit..."

Jimin continues to soothe me with his encouraging words as Unnie finishes closing the delicate buttons on my dress. When it's finished I see the tears in Jimin's eyes, and I have to slap his chest.

"Do.not Park Jimin... I can't cry yet! Go!"

I push him towards the door, and he laughs while he wipes away the moisture on his face. A knock on the door, has Unnie moving away to let them in. When I turn, I see my mother with the Jeons... Unnie comes to stand next to me, taking my hand.

"Haerin... You look beautiful. You take my breath away."

I'm happily surprised by the words my Mom says, and I smile genuinely at her. Mr. Jeon steps forward and hands me a small box. My fingers are trembling as I open it to find a beautiful bracelet. I feel tears prickling, but I hold them.

"This was my mother's... She received it from her mother on her wedding day. She gave it to my wife on hers... We would be happy if you would accept, and wear it, and then give it to Mi-Hi on her wedding day in the future."

Damn it... The tears I'm fighting break free, and before I know it, Mrs. Jeon steps forward, and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry... I was wrong... And I hate being wrong, so I became stubborn... Will you forgive me?"

Hearing her shaky voice, I can't help but to understand.

"Of course I will... I only want to make your son happy."

She takes the bracelet from the box and attaches it around my wrist. Drops fall from my eyes looking at the delicate floral design with pearls and shiny stones. It's amazing...

"Thank you for this... I'll cherish it."

"We just want you to be happy... You and Jeongguk."

I can see that she's being genuine, and I feel lighter than I have in years. I know this will make Jeongguk so happy that she is accepting our relationship.

"Alright... Everyone should go get seated so I can help Haerin fix her makeup."

Naeun Unnie makes the parents leave, and I dissolve into a fit of tears. It's stupid to cry now, but I can't seem to help it.

"Shhhh... Oh my God Haerin... You're going to be a puffy mess!! Stop!!"

She's laughing and I can't help but giggle with her. I'm going to be a complete wreck if I don't stop...

~~~~~Jeongguk

The nerves I feel are insane. I should be relaxed, but I'm afraid. What if she changes her mind? She won't, right?

"Jungkook-ah... What's in your head?"

"She won't change her mind, will she Hyung?"

"Of course she won't! Why are you worrying about this?"

"I don't know... We've just never had it easy Jin Hyung... Not since we were teenagers..."

"She's in the dress... Jimin just came back and told you how gorgeous she is... Trust me Kook... If she wearing the dress, she hasn't changed her mind."

"Thanks Hyung..."

The door opens and the rest of the guys come in the room. We talk and laugh for a while until Namjoon pours shots for everyone. Raising our glasses he gives a toast, which sets off the other guys teasing responses...

"To Jungkook and Haerin! May you have a life filled with love!"

"And kids!"

"And sex!!"

We take our shots, and I start to calm down. Before I know, it's time to enter the chapel. I take my place at the altar with Jimin beside me. The Hyungs are sitting in the front, smiling to us. There aren't many guests, just those who are important to us. Bang PD-Nim gives me a thumbs up, and I grin at him. He sits with Sejin Hyung and a few of our other managers while we wait on Haerin.

The music starts, and I look only at the door my girl will walk through. It opens, and my palms begin to sweat. My children walk through the door, holding hands, looking adorable. They come to the altar and then hand the rings to Jimin Hyung. When they sit with Hobi Hyung I see Naeun Noona walking forward. She is smiling at me with a reassurance I needed. When she's standing across from us, the door opens at the back of the chapel.

Breathless... I don't know if there is air in the room seeing Haerin walking towards me. She has always been the most beautiful girl in any room, but right now she's a goddess. I have to forcefully close my mouth so I don't look like a dumb guy. I can't take my eyes off her... It feels like an eternity before she's standing in front of me.

Once she's handed her bouquet to Naeun Noona I notice the cute bump of her tummy... Our baby... She sees me notice and her cheeks become pink. I want to coo so badly at how adorable she is, but I just reach out and caress her stomach to let her know I like it. I lean forward and whisper what I want her to know...

"you look so beautiful... i love you so much... you're gorgeous..."

She mouths that she loves me too, and we join our hands back and begin our vows.

~~~~~

Haerin... The first time I saw you, my whole world changed. I wanted to know everything about you, but I was shy. I thought you were interested in Jimin, so I continued avoiding any situation where I would have to see you together with him. The day came when I found myself standing behind your crying form, after some jealous girls said awful things about you. My heart wouldn't let me walk away, and I thank God every day that I listened. You've been my first in everything... First crush... First kiss... First love... First 'time'...

You have been the only woman I wanted to marry since I was a naive 17 year old. I know over the years, that you suffered because of decisions made by that same stupid kid. I promise you now, that for the rest of my life, I will put our family first. You... Our children... Nothing else matters more.

I promise to protect you, support your dreams, and love you with every piece of my heart. You are my dream girl... Thank you for agreeing to spend your life with me.

~~~~~

Jeongguk... I don't think you know that the first time I laid my eyes on you was when I was 16. You were playing soccer, and you had just scored a goal... I couldn't tear my eyes away from you. The huge smile, and the way you celebrated with your team in a completely unselfish way, had me falling for you immediately... Over the next years, I would see you with Jimin, and wanted to know more about you, but was too embarrassed to ask. Other boys asked me out, but my heart was set on you.

I tried to approach when I saw you with my friend, but you always walked away from me. I thought you just didn't like me... I knew that all the girls in your class wanted to date you, but you never gave them the time of day... I couldn't figure you out...

Then you came to me, and comforted me when I felt like the only reason anyone wanted me around was the money my family had. The love I already felt only grew from there. You also have all my firsts... I am grateful for that... I feel so blessed that after everything that happened... After all the years... That you still want to be with me... I'm blessed that the boy who had my first everything, is the man that will have my last. Thank you for making me feel loved... Making me understand that I'm worth something... I love you so much Jeon Jeongguk... It's always been you.

~~~~~

Do you, Choi Haerin, take Jeon Jeongguk to be your husband? Do you promise to love and cherish him, support him through good times and bad, in sickness and health, until death parts you?

I do

Do you, Jeon Jeongguk, take Choi Haerin to be your wife? Do you promise to love and cherish her, support her through good times and bad, in sickness and health, until death parts you?

I do

May we have the rings?

Jeongguk and Haerin... Wear these rings as a reminder of the vows you have taken here today. See them as the symbol of love that encompasses not only your finger, but your whole person.

Jeongguk, please place the ring on Haerin's finger and repeat after me.

Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you.

Haerin, Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you.

I am honored to call you my wife. With this ring, I thee wed.

Haerin, I am honored to call you my wife. With this ring, I thee wed.

Haerin, please place the ring on Jeongguk's finger and repeat after me.

Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you.

Jeongguk, Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you.

I am honored to call you my husband. With this ring, I thee wed.

Jeongguk, I am honored to call you my husband. With this ring, I thee wed.

By the authority vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride.

the end

____________________________

Thank you to everyone that made it to the end. I appreciate every one of your votes and comments.

Look forward to an epilogue or two, and keep the book in your library to be notified of my next story.

I love you all!!

❤️❤️🥰🥰❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Royalty By Mitzu

Fanfiction

81.7K 2.9K 28
What will you do if the heiress of the royal family of taiwan transferred in your school and decided to claim you and announced to everyone the she w...
16.7K 654 50
THAT COMPANY YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR IS AN AMAZING JOB, YOU ARE THE CEOs ASSISTANT, THERE IS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT HIM YOU ALWA...
468K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
768K 15.2K 200
Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illness, eating disorders, insomnia, blood, vi...