Ahoy, Dingus - Steve Harringt...

By _aavocadotoastt

Best friends, (Y/n) Henderson and Steve Harrington, end up getting caught in the strange events happening in... More

Season 1 ~ The Vanishing of Will Byers
Season 1 ~ Just Another School Day
Season 1 ~ A Strange Girl
Season 1 ~ The Party
Season 1 ~ A Bear
Season 1 ~ Pictures
Season 1 ~ The Forest
Season 1 ~ Found
Season 1 ~ Monster Hunting?
Season 1 ~ The Bathtub
Season 1 ~ The Demogorgon
Season 1 ~ A Very Merry Christmas
Season 2 ~ Mad Max
Season 2 ~ New Kids in Town
Season 2 ~ A Halloween Disaster
Season 2 ~ Basketball Games
Season 2 ~ Petrified
Season 2 ~ "Bat? What Bat?"
Season 2 ~ Sexual Electricity
Season 2 ~ Junkyard battles
Season 2 ~ The Lab
Season 2 ~ Back at the Byers
Season 2 ~ A Spy for the Mind Flayer
Season 2 ~ She's Back
Season 2 ~ Amigo
Season 2 ~ A Trip to the Tunnels
Season 2 ~ Snowball '84
Season 3 ~ Suzie, Do You Copy?
Season 3 ~ Translation
Season 3 ~ Shopping
Season 3 ~ Spycraft
Season 3 ~ Gumbo
Season 3 ~ Child Endangerment
Season 3 ~ Trapped
Season 3 ~ The Gate
Season 3 ~ Under the Russian Layer
Season 3 ~ Remember That Time...
Season 3 ~ Wipeout
Season 3 ~ Back to the Future
Season 3 ~ Reunited
Season 3 ~ The Mind Flayer
Season 3 ~ Higher and Higher
Season 3 ~ Never-Ending Story
Season 4 ~ High School Pep Rally
Season 4 ~ '86 baby
Season 4 ~ Base of Operations
Season 4 ~ That's a lot of Ricks
Season 4 ~ Delivery Service
Season 4 ~ The Library
Season 4 ~ A Trance
Season 4 ~ Ruth and Rose
Season 4 ~ Letters
Season 4 ~ Running Up That Hill
Season 4 ~ The Morning After

Season 3 ~ Family Video

15.9K 357 176
By _aavocadotoastt

Leading a shocked Max and El out of the mall, I see multiple helicopters overhead and ambulances surrounding the parking lot.

Making my way to an ambulance, I sat in the back with Max as they handed each of us a blanket, Max occasionally letting out a sniffle as the tears dry on her cheeks.

"How are you holding up?" I ask, nudging her arm lightly.

"I've been better." She shrugs as she takes a sip of water from the small bottle on her lap.

"I'll be back." I say, hopping off the ambulance, seeing Dustin, Erica and Robin make their way through the parking lot.

"Oh, my God." Dustin shouts, throwing his arms around my shoulders as he pulls me into a tight hug. "You're okay."

"Yeah," I laugh as I release my grip on Dustin to hug Robin. "how are you guys?"

"We're okay." Dustin replies as he looks over at Max. "I heard what happened, though."

"Yeah," I nod. "you should go talk to her, though. See how she's doing."

"Yeah." Dustin nodded as he went over to Max, pulling her into a hug.

"How are you holding up, nerd?" I ask Erica as she lightly grimaced at my comment, Robin letting out a loud laugh.

"Fine," Erica shrugged, making her way to Lucas, clearly not phased by anything that had happened tonight.

"You should probably check on loverboy over there." Robin says, pointing over at Steve who was leaning against the ambulance, picking at his nails while he held an ice pack to his bruised eye.

"Yeah." I nod, smiling lightly and looking down at my feet as they head to an ambulance.

Turning around, I make my way over to Steve, poking his side lightly before he looks up at me, wrapping his arms around my waist while shoving his face into the crook of my neck, reaching up I begin to play with his hair.

"How's your eye?" I ask him once his lifts his head up, not once removing his hands from my waist.

"It's been better." He shrugs as I place a hand on his cheek, caressing it lightly.

Leaning up, I press his lips to mine, feeling him smile before he deepens the kiss, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"I'm glad you're safe." He murmurs, pressing a light kiss to my cheek before kissing me properly once more.

"Me too." I smile, brushing a piece of hair out of his face once we pull away.

"Could you guys stop sucking faces," Dustin whines as he makes his way over to us. "I'd like to go home."

"Want to stay the night?" I say, a small smile growing on my face.

"Of course." Steve says, wiggling his eyebrows as I shove his shoulder.

"Gross." Dustin mumbles as he walks over to Steve's car as I reach down, grabbing Steve's hand and threading our fingers together, happy this was over - yet again.
===
Three Months Later

"You put your mom down as a reference?" Robin asks as we climb out of the car and head into Family Video for a job interview.

"Yeah. Why not?" Steve shrugged as he slammed the front door of his car shut. "She's like super well-respected."

"You're such a dingus." I say, a small chuckle passing my lips as he holds the door open for Robin and I.

"Wha—" Steve sputters as he rushes behind us.

Making our way to the front counter, the three of us place the resumes in the middle of the counter, Keith rolling his eyes as he picked them up to read.

"Uh, just to be clear," Robin says, raising an eyebrow at him while leaning forwards "we weren't fired, you know? The mall burned down and, like, killed a bunch of people."

"Thanks for sharing." Keith sighed, placing the resumes back on the counter, pointing at Robin. "Didn't know. Three favourite movies. Go."

"Uh... The Apartment," Robin says, listing the names off her fingers. "Hidden Fortress, Children of Paradise."

"You." Keith says, snapping his fingers and pointing his finger at me. "Go."

"Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back," I say. "Sixteen Candles, Ghostbusters."

"You." Keith says to Steve. "Go."

"Favourite movies?" Steve sputters as he looks between Robin and I before averting his gaze back to Keith.

"Did I stutter." Keith snaps.

"Uh... Animal House," Steve says, thinking quick on his feet. "for sure."

Robin let's out a scoff as Keith snaps his fingers in front of Steve's face.

"Eyes on me, Harrington." He says, pointing directly at his eyes.

"Yeah, uh..." Steve stammers, placing a hand on his chin. "Star Wars."

"A New Hope?" Keith asks, shaking his head.

"A new what-now?" Steve asks, causing me to groan in frustration.

"Which Star Wars?" Keith asks; clearly irritated.

"The one with the teddy bears." Steve says, mimicking an Ewok. "Duh."

Letting out a sigh of frustration, Robin hangs her head low, almost banging it against the countertop in front of her.

"No? Uh..." Steve says, a small chuckle passing his lips at his own impression. "Oh, the one that just came out. The movie that just came out. The one with the DeLorean and Alex P. Keaton, and he's trying to bang his mom."

Keith's eyes widen as he stares at the boy, pure shock on his face.

"The time..." Steve says, trailing off. "Yeah, those are my top three. Classics."

"You two start Monday." Keith says, pointing at Robin and I as Robin nods slowly before Keith points to Steve. "You start never."

"Will you just, um..." I whisper, leaning over to Steve. "will you give us a minute."

"Why?" Steve asks.

"Steve." I whisper, leaning closer to him.

Steve rolls his eyes as he yanks back his resume aggressively, Keith sending him a glare before he walks away to the other side of the store.

"All right," I say, turning to Keith as Robin and I look at him. "you have to understand, Keith, I know his taste is a bit pedestrian, but the dingus has other qualities."

"He's a douchebag of the highest order, Robin knows." Keith retorts.

"He was a bit of a prick to us in high school, I'll grant you that," Robin says, taking my side of the argument. "but he still remains... a total chick magnet."

"Yeah, okay," Keith says, clearly not interested. "this is relevant to me how?"

"Uh, Earth to Keith." Robin continued her speech. "The ladies will come in just to see him. They'll come in, in droves. Droves, Keith."

"We sold so much ice cream," I continue. "they had to get a second shipment in from Michigan. Goddamn Michigan, Keith."

"And these ladies..." Robin says, inhaling sharply. "These ladies are hot. They're so very hot. And once they realise little Stevie is dating (Y/n) over here, they'll need someone to comfort them. He needs assistance. He needs your assistance, Keith."

"What's in it for you?" Keith asks, shoving a Cheeto into his mouth. "You got a thing for him or something? Cause' if he's dating your friend that's just weird."

Before Robin or I could answer, a loud thud pulls us out of our conversation, causing the three of us to turn over and face Steve, multiple curses falling out of his mouth as he catches the cardboard cutout of Phoebe Cates that he knocked over.

"Goddamn it." Steve grumbles, picking up the cutout. "This is—Hm."

"We're just, um..." Robin says with a small smile, turning to face Keith. "We're just friends."

"Oh!" Steve exclaims, catching our attention once more. "Fast Times. Fast times. Ever heard of it? Top three for me, Keith."

Robin lets out a laugh, as I look over at Steve, lightly blowing him a kiss before turning around to face Robin and Keith.

"Tell me again why you're still dating him?" Robin asks, furrowing her eyebrows with a chuckle.

"Because," I shrug. "I love him."
===
A/N:
And that's it for season 3! i hoped you liked this book and i'll definitely be back for season four which comes out may 27th and based on the trailer alone it looks AMAZING! it will take a few weeks to watch and come up with ideas that follow the plot! please be patient and the first chapter of s4 should come out as soon as I can get it to you all! thank you for reading <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 477 67
MARKED COMPLETE UNTIL SEASON FIVE When Leah Hekker moves to Hawkins Indiana, she meets a group of 4 boys. As things start to take a turn for the wor...
536 27 11
She hated him, He hated her. That was until Juliet left her home town of Hawkins, Indiana for a year due to the 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 and when she return...
176K 2.6K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...
17.3K 522 11
{COMPLETED: (in the process of editing) Steve Harrington X Henderson!Reader; sequel to Stranger Things X Henderson!Reader} Everything was over. Will...