Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Birthday surprise

190 6 4
By KittyBloom14

Corpes pov

Today was y/n birthday, I walk up to her and hugs her and give her birthday kisses "happy birthday baby, get ready we are going out for a while. " I left and getting ready for the day I have the whole day plan for her . I want her to be able enjoy herself and take it easy.

I'm gonna make sure she gonna have fun today and take her mind off liam and shit.I love her so much, she deserves everything and so much more .

But first I went to the store y/n stay with me but she stayed in the car. I buy her a couple bag of her f/ca (favourite candy ) , a few of her f/d (favourite drink ), 2 bags of her f/ch (favourite chips) and a few of her f/cho (favourite chocolate) after I got all of them I go some other thing she really like .

I got her few face masks, and a few bath bomb,
I decided to buy some things to make her a birthday card since I didn't like any of the cards that was there. I pay for everything and went to a few food places that y/n love to eat at and buy her $20 gift cards.

I went to Starbucks and buy her $70 gift card. And I buy her favourite drink and 4 a cake pop while I was in there. I give it to her she smile and said thanks you she took two and I'll have the other two.

I drive to our spot with always go to. We sit by the river, I unpack our picnic I bring her favourite fruit, and her favourites vegetable as well.

We start eating look at the river pass by. There was a cool breeze. It felt nice . I kiss y/n Head. After a about a hour me and her went and play her favourite sports. She was smiling so much, I'm happy to see her happy and let her be her without being jumpy.

We had fun . After we were done. We went for a drive for a bit at the country side it was so beautiful, I saw a shop and I went in a bit y/n a sweater. Since she need a warmer one. I also find a cupcake shop and I buy some cupcakes for her as well with her name spell on on some of them and some say happy b-day on them .

I give her them when I go in so she can have a little snack while we went for a little ride.

She was smiling so much I got a shop on the side of the road, I bought her a camera so she can takes pictures and just film papers so she can takes pictures and keep them forever.

(Kinds look like that but you can change the colour of it to your favourite colour ) we went to a few more shop before going back home .
We went to wooding area to sit at .

It was getting dark and me and y/n Was gonna have a camp fire and make s'more. I got everything we need a week ago. I got the stuff that we need. And start to put the wood in the fireplace and start the fire, we set everything out I bought a few box of s'more kit. I light turn on.

we were stay in a cabin so I bring some clothes and sweaters and heavy blankets just in case she got cold . I told y/n cook the hotdogs while I got something in the car , she ask if I could give her one of my warm sweater I nod and went to the car.

I got the wine and y/n present, and make her card, and write a cute little message for her . I reread it to make sure it good enough. " since I met you. You make the happiest man alive hope you have a good birthday and you make me day brighter. Love you baby"

I like it so I sign my name with a heart at the end of it and I put $20 more in the card just in case she wanted something. I know she said her eyes on something It was (whatever you been wanted for a long time ) and I wanted to make sure she gets it .

I put all her gift in a bag a bought and bring it to her. I sing while I walk up to her, she smile , i past her gift and she told me I didn't have to this for her.

She put her sweater on I bring her before opening anything. She was crying cause how much stuff I got her plus the 20 dollar in the card , she hugs me and kiss me. I smile and told her I had ken more gift for her . Two minutes later all our friends came for y/n birthday.

I rent out 1 big cabin so we could all sleep in there together. There was a bed for everyone. We all ate the hotdogs, and then talk for a bit before we ate the s'more.

I had to make sure everyone was here so I made sure . Pews, Jacksepticeye, Poki , Lilly, toast,sykkuno, dream,George, tinaa, Brooklyn,
Sapnap , Karl, tommy, tubbo,Wilbur, Niki And Fundy  yup everyone was here. We all sing happy birthday to y/n.

Rae bought an ice cream cake and then cut it .
It was big enough for everyone to have a piece and be gone so we had none left over. We all sing and had s'more rae bought 3 more s'mores kits

Wilbur sing songs for a bit after he was full from s'mores . Once we all day we sing around the camp fire . At 2 or 3:30 in the morning most of us decided they were going to bed I show there where it was and the changing room was.

Me and y/n lay on the ground and look up the start we were all camping for a few nights and there was so much things to do. There is a game room a bit down the hill which we are going to.

After a hour , pass and the rest of us went to bed as well. We fell asleep with y/n in my arms.

In the morning

I woke up without y/n in my arms, I look around trying to find her , I run outside I saw her cooking. I run up and hugs her tightly . " don't do that again I thought I lost you again " I said as I hold her close " I'm sorry baby "

she said she stop cooking and turn to hugs me back. I lead down to kiss her and she kiss me back. After she got back to cooking..

After y/n was done cook and we all eat , we went to the game room and play a few games it was fun having the whole group here for y/n birthday.

After a couple hour we on our way home . Everyone went home, we drive back to our home . It was a fun day, with y/n and all our friends.

When we go home y/n was alsleep, I pick her up and bring her into the house put her in our bed. I put things in house.

After every was in and put away me and y/n cuddles and watch's movie until night fall.
I finally had y/n back in my arms. Best feeling ever.

I humming to her since me and her were really tired and we watch at least 3 movie . Y/n look up and smile.

" thank you for keeping my mind off things and thank you for amazing birthday yesterday I love it " she said . I smile and kiss her head .

" no Problem y/n, I love you, I would do anything for you " I said "I won't let anyone hurt you again" I added it as hold her closer and falling asleep.

A/n - Happy birthday Dreamsmpsimp_122
Hope you have a amazing birthday and a amazing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 609 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
29.5K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) just got fired in a job she is working in and she is disappointed. As she is crossing the road, things happen and she met a man. She find him c...
875K 19.5K 36
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.🦇 -‼️𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌; #1 agora...
125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...