TRAITOR! โœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... More

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

036 | debris

226 14 13
By rezespuff

⇢ 036 ˎˊ-

"GET BACK!"

Levi yelled out, pulling Eren back and luckily you made it. Making you still alive. Which was a relief.

The rock falling onto the spot that Eren was at, at first. A quarter of the bridge falling down with the debris.

His titan forming was worse than you would've thought. It was forming so slowly yet so aggressively. It was breaking everything as it was getting bigger.

Making everything break and fall down. 

"Hey, hey, Rod! Ya done goofed up big time!" Kenny swung away from all the fallen debris.

You would've joined him over there, but you were stuck here. So you were gonna stay here. You just felt safe here. Safe at home. With all your family.

"You thought ya knew titans more than the rest of us! Now I know you didn't, ya dumb shit!" he continued zipping into the opposite direction as you.

"Captain Ackerman!" Caven yelled out. "Levi?" you said aloud on accident, causing Levi to raise a brow. "Whoops. Out of habit." you say awkwardly giving him a smile.

It made him soften a little bit seeing you smile again.

It's been a while since he's seen yoour cheerful personality. Cheering for the rest of Scouts. But now it was Hange's job. And she was necessarily good at that.

"Idiots! Get away!" Kenny yelled out, otherwise they would've died.

Guess he did care for someone else besides himself.

The hot smoke emerged from his body, the debris continuing to fall down. You guys were close to the wall, Sasha holding her hands up since the smoke was a bit too hot. You were next to Levi's small figure.

"Shit! There's not way out!" Jean shouts. You looked around trying to find if there was a possible exit anywhere.

"I'll look around!" You shout, looking everywhere while your back was against the crystalized wall. Jean nodding, the rest agreeing as well.

All of them were still not really sure why you were helping them. But they didn't say much because they liked how things were right now. 

Tears randomly came down Eren's face. Both, them being happy tears yet sad tears. He was happy you were back, but unsure what to do in a situation like this.

He soon fell down to the ground, in a sitting position. "I'm sorry..Everyone." 

Everyone looking at him, feeling somewhat bad for him. It wasn't his fault.

And it was your job to tell him that. "It's not your fault." you tell him. You extend a hand out for him to hold. Since you had moved next to him.

Sorry Historia.

Leaving Levi to be the only adult on that side.

"But..I've been nothing, but useless...Ever since the very beginning, I was never the hope of humanity..." he cried out, tears streaming down his face.

"Armor?" he suddenly says his tone clearing out.

"C'mon, get up." you say again, this time he willingly grabbed your hand.

"What's this? Think you're some tragic hero? When have you ever accomplished anything by your strength alone?" Jean tells him, Eren looking up at him.

This time they weren't bickering about stupid things. They were actually cooperating. 

Jeez. So much changed in the little time I was gone.

"What a weakling. We've been through much worse than this." Connie said after Jean.

"Not that I wanna get used to it!" Sasha had to add in.

"Still, it's going to suck trying to navigate through all that." Connie said looking at the things falling down from the ceiling. 

"I'll take Eren." Mikasa confidently adds in. "Go ahead. He's all yours." you wink at Mikasa. Causing her to flush all red. Although, she was good at hiding it somehow.

"We can't go nice and slow for you, so hold on for your life." Jean whispers to Historia. "Right." Historia nods understandingly.

"It's useless. We can't escape." Eren suddenly says bringing the mood down again.

"So do nothing? You wanna sit here and hold hands till we're crushed or burn to death? Especially you guys. Levi and Y/n. And all of this because we're enemies of humanity?" You had moved back to your previous spot after Mikasa called dibs on Eren.

So you were now holding Mikasa and Levi's hands.

Got both of them Ackermans tied up.

That made your face heat up. "We're not flirting, Historia." you rolled your eyes facing a Levi who was turning the other way to hide his flusteredness.

"You know, I hate doing this to you every time, but...Eren. You've gotta make the choice." Levi says, the blush lightened on his face turning to Eren.

"He's right. This is your decision to make." you add on.

Eren had randomly starting running out of his spot and running towards the ledge. "Eren!" Mikasa yelled out to see Eren already running away.

He had drank this thingy, you couldn't see what it was clearly and turned into a titan. The light shining as bright as ever. Causing you to close your eyes from the brightness.

He was using his titan and freezing it into a mold. Like what he was supposed to do once he got back to Shiganshina district. "What..the..?" Connie yelled out, not really sure what was going on.

And if you were going to be honest, you didn't know either. 

"Everyone! Get underneath Eren!" Levi yelled out.

All of you guys ran over there, you and Historia being the last ones. "Hm?" you extend out a hand for her to hold.

She smiles at you, both of you guys holding hands and running towards the rest of the Scouts. To go underneath's Eren's titans.

You saw some debris fall onto Caven's face causing her to loose grip on her 3D maneuver gear and fall down. 

One random person from Kenny's squad yelled out, "Caven!" But he was already too late. He had gotten crushed by a huge batch of debris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.2K 29
your lips tastes sweeter with the scent of death. LEVI ACKERMAN x FEM!OCREADER [s1โฅฌs3] ONGOING. ยฉ goddfall 2021
1.7M 59K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ