Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

37.

2.7K 207 188
By Writerbyheart01

Adnaan's POV

Phuppo Jaan was sleeping peacefully in Sara's room, and she was standing in my bedroom, though she wanted to sleep with her mother to avoid me but thankfully Phuppo Jaan forced her to my room.

"Sara" I grabbed her arm lightly but she turned to me and pushed my hand away.

"I've come here it doesn't mean that you've get forgiveness" Her anger was still on peak but I held her both hands in mine.

"Listen to me..." saying that I sat down on bed and pulled her beside me.

"Is there anything left to say?" she asked with venom in her voice.

"You haven't listen anything yet!" I said and she glare me.

"Your first and last love of life had informed me everything. You didn't want to marry me because you love her... You still love her but just because of this marriage you're living away from her... Why are you doing this much big favour on me? Go and start living with her, I don't want to live with you... I am here just for few days after that I'll shift to other home, I can earn for myself as well as afford a home too" I was just listening what Sara was saying, this time she was shouting but showing her rage with her big eyes.

"What she had told you? I still love her?" ignoring everything what she said I just focused on the biggest lie ever and Sara glare me

"Yes!" she grit her teeth and I rest my head backward while clenching my hair in my fist.

"Love.. I never love her.." I said in hushed tone but she jerk her head

"Then what was that which you've done with her" I was silent on her question.

"Sara... That was a sin..." I admitted and she glare me but I pulled her closer to me.

"I was friend with Mansi, we both use to take our dinner together every night but that night we both did a vodka race and I don't know what happened after that in the state of Intoxication" I told her and she pulled her hand away from my grip, her eyes were widely open.

"What..?? It means you use to drink too... Have you left any other sin?" She asked while glaring me and I sighed

"You know what tastes best in this world?" she furrowed her brows but glare me

"Don't say alcohol.. Don't put all the blame on your Intoxication" She glare me but I smiled sadly while shaking my head.

"Sins taste best in this world, after savouring it once its difficult to leave it.. I never love her it was only lust which had attracted me towards her" She looked away after listening that but I noticed two tears in her eyes which fell out like the crystals

"But Sara... Within two months of that relationship I realised that I shouldn't do that... I had repented and I'm still repenting for that in front of my almighty." This time she looked towards me and her eyes weren't showing venom like before but she was still hurt due to me... And it was obvious. I know.

"At that time when I said to stop all those activities Mansi wasn't happy, but then she got a boyfriend and we bith separated our paths, after that I never did anything like that, niether with Mansi nor with any other girl" I told her and she glare me with wet eyes.

"Then what was the reason behind that dance in your office party?" She questioned..

Thankfully, at least she decided to held a conversation to clear everything, otherwise she was stucked on her point that she didn't want to see my face.

"On party night, I was only trying to make you feel jealous by dancing with her, because I was noticing your typical wife like behaviour and I was enjoying that, my intentions weren't lust full towards Mansi... I was just teasing you.. But I hurt you instead of making you jealous" I confessed and she again became angry.

"So it means you can start an affair with her or anyone else just to make me jealous"

Oh God.. Its difficult to handle her

"Never in the rest of my life" I said seriously and she huffed, "Once I saw you and Mansi hugging, that too in front of our home... What was that?" She questioned and I remembered about that night.

"Mansi had broke up with her boyfriend, she was upset and wanted to spend time with me, I just hug her as a friend nothing else." I said everything truth. And she glare me again, she wasn't trusting me anymore..

"After her breakup Mansi wanted me to get back to her, but I clearly refused... Since that time she was kinda blackmailing me to inform you about my past relationship with her, but when I didn't go to her back he informed you about the past.. It she wasn't anything to, except a friend.. Whatever I did I wasn't in love with her... I didn't had any emotional attachment with her... "

" Trust me Sara" I held her hand between mine

"Forgive me... I swear to Allah... I am regretting for those three months... I never did anything wrong other than this... At that time I was blind by my lust and desires... Moreover I was away from home, no one was there to keep an eye on me where I'm going and when I'm going back home, or even coming back or not.. I'm sorry... Please forgive me.." I pleaded and she sobbed. I saw the same broken girl whom I had saw on her father's demise.

At the time she was all alone and she looked at me with hopeful eyes but this time I didn't find that hopefulness in her eyes, maybe I had break the glasses of her hopes.

I hate myself for this...

Sometimes I feel guilty because I was the reason of her tears..

"I hate you Adnaan" She cried and said in whispered but she wasn't angry anymore, she was hurt and I had to heal her heart because only I was the reason behind those wounds which were paining her.

Holding her arm I pulled her towards me and she collided with my chest. Wrapping my both arms around her ribs I took her in my embrace.

"I hate you" she cried on my chest and I kissed her head.

"No, you don't" I whispered and maintain my position, I was sitting resting my back with headboard and she was in my arms crying on my chest.

"Yes, I do." She asserted and I smiled sadly... She was crying on my chest because of my disloyalty and past affair, was their any other evidence of her pure love towards me?

"No dear.. You don't hate me.." I whispered and close my eyes, I was feeling peaceful due to her closeness.

"But you love me" I added and she shook her head.

"No I don't.."

"Yes you do.. I know you do" I whispered and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I know you love me" I kissed her forehead and she keep watching me for a good moment and then two precious pearls rolled out from the inner corner of her eyes.

"Tum bohot bure ho.." She cried..

(You're very bad)

"Pta hai." I admit and she looked away but I cupped her face with my both hands I forcefully turned her head towards me 
(I know)

"I'm sorry... Forgive me.. I'm not lying yaar, please.." I whispered and kissed her both eyes one by one.

"Trust me" I added in same hushed voice and she sniffed

"I can't" she muttered

"Please yaar.. Please! I'll become a good husband. Believe me" I requested

"It seems impossible!"

Sometimes she is hell rude.

"At least Give me a chance" I demanded and she
Glare me.

"So that you can betray me?" She asked rudely but I smiled, because this time I saw my Jangli billi, who always stay ready to bite me like a hungry tigress.

"No.. So that we can start a tangy and salty relationship. And I won't betray you. Never!" I promised peeping in her eyes and she rolled her eyes.

"I can't trust you.." She muttered and I sighed "And that's not tangy and salty.. Its called sweet and salty" she corrected me and I smiled.

"Our relationship is not sweet.. Its tangy and salty" I replies and embrace her this time she didn't protest. Embarrassing her in my arms I rest myself backward.

"I know you love me." I whispered but she stay silent for a while.

"I hate you, only hate you" she muttered in my chest.

"If you hate me then I hate you more than you hate me" slowly gliding downward I whispered and kissed her head in the middle. Then I was laying down on my back and she was still placing her head on my chest. She didn't move back, and silently adjusted her head on my chest and I removed the hair clip from her hair letting them fall on her shoulders and my chest. I knew she feels headache after crying so I started massaging her head with one hand and my other hand was on her back. In some ten minutes when I looked at her she was sleeping peacefully, I keep running my fingers in her hair and didn't realise when I was engulfed in the arms of slumber.

===============

My fingers were running on keyboard of my laptop, since I took a day off, so I had a good lot of pending work.

"Hey Adi, where were you yesterday?" I listened a well know voice from my back side which was enough to made me impatient to kill the owner of that voice. Hurriedly Turning my chair towards her I pushed her hand away from my shoulder.

"Get lost from here" snapping my fingers I point out towards the exit of our working area

"Adi what happened?" She reacted as if she didn't know anything.. How innocent

"I'm just asking about you... After all we're friends!"

"We're not friends anymore... We're friends at a stage of life.. We're friends till the time when you reveal about our past in front of my wife... We're friends until you didn't Shared my personal secrets with my wife." I shouted while standing up from my chair and she was shocked.

"What are you doing?" she grit her teeth looking here there, every eye was only fixed on both of us but I don't care anymore.

"Kyu? Kya hua? Sirf tum hi mere birthmarks share kar sakti ho... Thoda haq to mujhe bhi do tumhare secrets share karne ka? Sirf Sara ko hi kyu? Aur sab ko bhi to pata chalna chahiye na hamare relationship ke baare me! Sab ko pta chalna chahiye ki agar mene tumhare breakup ke baad tumse relationship nhi rakha kyuki main apni wife ke sath cheating nhi karna chahta to tumne jaa kar use hamare past relationship ke baare me sab kuch Bata diya!!" I shouted again! Does  only she know to make me feel embarrassed in front of my wife? She should also know how does it feel.

(Why? What happened? Can only you share my birthmarks? I too have right to share some of your secrets. Isn't it? And why only Sara? Everyone should get to know about our past relationship! Everyone should know that if I refuse to get indulge in any extra martial affair with you because I don't want to cheat on my wife then you told my wife about our relationship)

" Adnaan stop it" She was looking red in rage and I smirked.

"Abhi to theek tarah shuru bhi nhi kra, abhi se stop kar rahi ho.." leaning close to her face I whispered while gritting my teeth.

(I haven't even start it properly, and you're stopping me)

"You'll regret for this!" I mumbled and I smirked.

"Get out from this department and no need to come here again" I shouted pointed out towards the exit.

"who are you to order me?" this time she also shouted at me.

"I'm the head of finance department... And you are from technology department.. So there isn't any need of you at this place..  I don't want to see you again in my department. Got it?" I shouted and  looked here and there

"Everyone, back to the work... The drama is over now!" I ordered very loudly and Mansi Glare  me before going back from there, whole department was silent the only voice I could hear was the click clack of her high heels.

==============

Hiiiiiiiiii

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

I'm back this a new chapter..
🤭 🤭

I wasn't resting since three days
But I have updated the chapter of Some Untold Tales Of love

As well as my new story.

'In betwixt them'

Try this story too

😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 1.5K 26
Beautiful Cover by @75shadow ••• Aara was a normal girl trying make things work after her parents' death. Angvir was a not-so-normal rich guy with a...
5.8K 209 14
This is a sequel to the story of "Warm Embrace of Her Husband". One can read this as an individual story. The previous story was about Adesh and Pri...
40.5K 2.4K 50
هـل يمكـن ان يقع مصاص دماء في شباگ فتاه بـشرية؟ عندما تود فتات ان تنتقم لصديقتها المتوفاة اثر حادثه غريبه تستنجد بملگ العالم السفلي وهوة مص...
23.3K 417 4
Send ideas/suggestions!