We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(56) Sick

30.8K 779 581
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

It's been three days since all my cousins and Rafael with their families went back home to secure their mafias. I miss them.

Micheal and Mady left with Rafael and their family to help him. Micheal was very firm about this being his responsibility as well. It's his job towards his mafia and his brother who happens to be the Don. Mady absolutely agreed with him. They're gone for only a week as Louis didn't want them to miss school for long.

Morning..

I forgot to put the blinds yesterday before going to sleep so now before Elijah had a chance to wake me up the sun did.

This is the worst way to wake up. I'm already so sleepy and those sun rays are hurting my eyes. Like legit beaming into me.

I groan and sit straight in my bed and I felt this intense sudden pain in my head making my wince. I hold my head and press it to try to ease the pain.

The pain was very uncomfortable. It all felt so dizzy and heavy. I opened my eyes and it felt like everything was moving. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to my surroundings.

"God what the hell?", I whisper to myself and fall backwards down on the bed.

I hid my face in my pillow and try to concentrate on anything other than the pain in my head and now in my eyes. How can eyes pain? Ugh.

I heard a knock on my door and then I heard Elijah's voice.

"Hey bambina wake up. You have school", Elijah said softly.

I nod my head with my face still hidden in the pillow to let him know I'm awake.

"Good. Come down soon and don't go back to sleep please", Elijah said and left my room.

I decided to go down and have some food and then probably I'll feel better. I pull myself out of the bed and sway for a bit clutching the drawer next to my bed.

I walk towards the bathroom and do my business and then head downstairs to eat something.

I walked all the way till the stairs with eyes half closed and my face scrunched in pain as my head felt like it was pounding.

I safely reach downstairs and it made me wonder about how can I make it down without falling when I'm weak and bang my butt at every step during my brightest days.

I'm a weirdo.

I walk towards the kitchen slowly and see everyone already there probably waiting for me.

"Oh there you are", Xavier smiled looking at me.

"Good morning!", Enzo said happily while cooking.

I couldn't even reply. The weakness was too much to handle.

"Wow you look like a zombie", Matteo frowned looking at my face.

Everyone looked up at me after that to see what Matteo meant.

"Feel like one too", I manage to mutter.

"What happened?", Dad asked concerned.

"I don't know. I feel - ", I started speaking when I pause and felt the utmost need to puke my guts out.

I put a hand on my mouth and sprinted towards the downstairs bathroom and reached on time to puke everything into the toilet. It was disgusting and hurtful to my throat.

God knows how much I threw up.

I was coughing hard when I realised someone was rubbing my back soothingly. I turn a bit and saw it was Ales. His face held a worried expressions. Behind him stood Dad and Sav equally worried. The rest behind them.

"It's fine. Let it out and you'll feel better", Ales rubbed my back slowly.

I nod and took a pause and then all of a sudden threw up another lot of junk. Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"Oh my god", Enzo mutters shocked.

"What did she eat yesterday?", Xander asked concerned.

"I remember she went out with her friends. Probably had something bad for her stomach", Elijah sighs

I was done by that time. I flush all that and close the lid of the toilet and put my hand on it and rested my face there and took deep breaths.

"Bambina do feel better after emptying your stomach?", Ales asked softly.

"Not much. My head hurts really bad Ales", I mutter and almost cried because of the pain.

Ales must have sensed my tone as he pulled me backwards on his lap and looked at my face.

"Hey", Ales rubbed my back gently and looked at Elijah.

Elijah came forward and put his hand on my head and frowned.

"Her head is a bit hot. Val except the headache what's happening?", Elijah asked softly.

"Eyes hurt. Feeling weak", I whispered laying my head on Ales's chest.

Elijah sighs and nods in understanding.

"I think you should get some food first seeing it's been more than 10 hours you've had anything and plus you just emptied your stomach. Then I'll give you some medicine", Elijah smiled sadly.

I nod and get up from Ales's lap. He got up after me and I walked to the sink and splashed some water on my face and washed my mouth.

I walk out along with others and Dad kissed my head and looked at me apologetically. I gave a faint smile to him.

Ales suddenly picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. I looked at him gratefully. He sat me down and Enzo got me some health stuff to eat like fruits and all.

"Val you're not going to school today. I want you to rest in your room. Elijah will check you up and you'll feel better in no time", Dad smiled softly.

I nod while eating slowly. I did feel a bit hungry so that was a good sign.

"I don't want to go to school. I will stay here and watch Val", Matteo said sadly looking at my face.

Xander and Xavier were also gonna say something when Sav spoke first.

"No boys. You should go to school. I'm gonna be here at home only and I'll take care of her, don't worry", Savannah smiled.

"I'll be here too. I can work from home today", Elijah smiled shrugging.

The twins and Matteo nod reluctantly and finish their breakfast. I was almost done with my food when they had to leave for school. They came to me before leaving.

"Feel better Val. Don't miss me too much", Xander kissed my head and tried to lift my mood up.

I smile shaking my head.

"Get well soon sis", Matteo kissed my cheek.

"Rest well and we'll be back from school before you know it", Xavier sighs while hugging me.

I nod and wave at them.

They said bye to my family and leave.

"Val I really would have stayed but we have an important meeting today and that's why you didn't see Ben over here for breakfast because he had to leave quite early for this, but I promise I'll come back home straight after the meeting", Ales said apologetically

"Don't worry about me Ales. You don't have to come early. I'll be fine", I smile waving my hand.

Ales and Dad sigh sadly and get up and kiss my head and hug me before leaving. Dad hugged me longer than usual like he didn't want to leave.

Elijah gave me a medicine for my headache and then helped me get upstairs to my room.

I straight away went to bed and he tucked me in making sure I'm comfortable.

"Val I'll come back time to time to check on you but if you need me just call me. Your phone's here next to you and I'm just downstairs", Elijah smiled softly.

I nod and smile at him.

"Don't get up okay? Just give me or Sav a call if you need anything", Elijah kissed my head and left the room after making sure I was fine.

I sigh and try to sleep.
_______________________________

Third POV:

Elijah was in the living room working on his laptop after putting his sister to bed few hours ago.

Sav had checked up on her 5 minutes ago to see if she's fine and she saw her still sleeping. She didn't want to disturb her so she went back down and informed Elijah about her still sleeping.

Elijah was working when his phone rang and it was his boyfriend calling him. He immediately had a smile on his face and he picked up his phone.

Ben:
Hey babe

Elijah:
Hey you.

Ben:
Ales told me Val was not feeling well. What happened? Is she okay now?

Elijah:
She's sleeping. When she wakes up I'll check her temperature to see if she has fever. Her skin was a bit hot when she came down for breakfast and she puked as well.

Ben:
Oh gosh. Please keep us updated on her health babe. Ales also asked me to tell you to call him if her health deteriorates. We'll try to come home soon.

Elijah:
Sure. Don't worry.

Ben whines:
I miss youuu

Elijah chuckling:
You just saw me a few hours ago.

Ben:
And? I had to leave so early that I didn't even get a kiss before I left.

Elijah smirking:
Okay I promise when you come back home you'll get more than just a kiss okay? Yesterday's night would look like a warm up in comparison of what we'll do today.

Ben groaning:
Oh boy. I'm imagining yesterday night and wondering how its gonna be even better....damn now it's gonna be hard to work because I'm hard.

Elijah laughing:
Control your hormones babe. Save them for later tonight. Miss me like I do you.

Ben:
Ahh I love you sexy! Can't wait to see you.

Elijah:
Love you too! Now go work before Ales fires you for not focussing on your job.

Ben laughing:
Okay byee. See ya. Take care of Val.

Elijah ends the call chuckling and wondering how he got so lucky with Ben as his lover.

He sighs and gets back to his work. After another hour or so and two more calls from his father and brothers he decided to check up on his sister.

He closed his laptop and got up and goes up to Valentina's room and opened the door to her room to see her still sleeping soundly. He smiled and walked towards her and sat down next to her sleeping figure on her bed.

He put his hand on her head and it was burning hot. He almost retracted his hand back at the sudden change of temperature.

"Oh god", Elijah whispered worriedly.

He gently shakes Valentina to wake her up. Valentina already looked so weak and pale to him which increases his concern.

"Hey Val wake up", Elijah said softly.

Val groans and opened her eyes and looked at Elijah groggily.

"Val you're burning up. I'll get a thermometer to check your temperature", Elijah said alarmed.

Val nods slowly. Her body had started paining now. Before it was just the head and eyes but now her hands and legs ached.

Elijah got up and went to his room to get a thermometer to check her temperature though he already had a feeling that she had high fever. He soon came back and rushed towards Val.

"Lijah my body hurts so much. I don't feel good", Val said in a small voice and almost cried.

Elijah's heart broke seeing her like this.

"I know baby. I'm sorry for the pain but I promise you'll be fine soon", Elijah smiled sadly and kissed her head.

She nods a bit and Elijah puts the thermometer in her mouth and waits.

When Elijah checks her temperature check he saw it was 40°C. This explains her head being too hot. She had high fever.

"Sorella you have fever. I will give you some medicine now okay?", Elijah smiled at her to assure her she'll be fine but he was worried for her.

Val nods. Elijah heads downstairs in hurry. He goes to the cabinet they have medicines in and gets some paracetamol.

He got some water and rushed back up to her room.

"Here take this and we'll see if you feel better later", Elijah smiled giving her the tablet.

He helped her sit straight and gave her the medicine and water. She ate it and Elijah took back the glass of water from her.

"You should rest now okay? The tablet will anyway make you sleepy after a while", Elijah said softly.

"No. I don't want to stay in my room. I've been here for hours", Val shakes her head.

Elijah sighs.

"Okay do you wanna watch tv?", Elijah suggested

"Yeah", Val nods smiling a bit.

Elijah chuckled and picked her up in his arms and also got some blankets for her as she was feeling a bit cold too. They both head downstairs and Elijah puts her down on the couch and let's her watch tv.

Valentina lays down and snuggled up in her blanket. Savannah came inside the living room and smiled at Valentina first and then looked at Elijah.

Elijah mouthed 'high fever' to her. Savannah was immediately concerned but nodded.

"You should call Dad and Ales to tell them", Savannah whispered lowly.

"I know. But they're gonna be home soon anyway so I think it's better if I don't call them now", Elijah whispered back.

"Hmm ok. The younger ones will be home soon too", Savannah sighs and Elijah nods.

As if on cue they heard voices from outside and they saw Matteo and the twins walking inside. They spotted Elijah and Sav and were gonna ask about Val when they saw her on the couch.

They smile and ran to her.

"Hey little one. How do feel?", Xavier grinned

"I feel like I was crushed under a bus or something", Val frowned sadly.

Xander checked her head in concern. His eyes went wide for a second and he looked at Elijah. Elijah nods sadly silently telling him she's not good.

"Oh don't worry. You'll soon be okay", Matteo frowned in concern and rubbed Val's arm.

"Guys I've made some snacks for you. It's in the kitchen. Val, I made some food for you as well", Savannah smiled.

"I don't feel like eating", Val refused weakly.

"Val you should eat something. You just had the medicine. Atleast little bit should go in there. No food is also not good", Elijah smiled encouragingly

"No please", Val said weakly.

Elijah sighs in defeat.

"Val please eat something. Pretty please", Matteo pouts cutely.

Val looks at him for a while and sighs and nods. Everyone smiled at that.

"Okay I'll get you your food", Savannah clapped her hands and went inside the kitchen and got them their food.

Val managed to sit straight and looked at the food she was presented with.

"This looks so bland and... ugly", Valentina grimaced.

"Well you can't exactly have burger right now", Savannah chuckled.

Valentina frowns but eats the food. She didn't like the taste of it but that's understandable as she'll probably not like anything's taste right now.

"Your squad sends you best wishes and asked us to tell you to get well soon and they miss you bitch", Xander smirked.

Valentina chuckled softly at that and eats a little more and then gives up. No one forces her to eat and let her get comfortable on the couch.

The four younger ones watch tv and after some time the boys realise Val had fallen asleep. Matteo switches off the tv and Xander tucks her in properly and they leave to let her sleep peacefully not before Xavier kissed her head.
________________________________

Valentina's POV:

After another hour...

I suddenly woke up feeling pain in my stomach. I saw I was still in the living room and the tv was off.

The pain was increasing since morning. I didn't show much pain on my face because I didn't want to worry them but now I can't take it. It hurts so much.

I feel like someone is punching my stomach over and over hardly. Someone is hammering my head. My hands and legs ached so bad.

"Why is this happening?", I mutter to myself as I curl up in a ball and hold my stomach tightly.

I couldn't control and I started crying. I turn and face towards the resting side of the couch and continue silently crying holding my stomach.

My skin feels hot but I feel cold. What should I do?

I suddenly heard soft voices but I didn't turn.

"How is she lijah?", I heard Ales ask.

"She had high fever earlier when I checked her temperature. I gave her some medicine. Let's wait for her to wake up and then see if there is any improvement in her health", Elijah replied.

"She said her body was aching. I'm worried about her", Xavier sighs sadly.

"My poor girl", Dad whispered from somewhere near me and then I felt his hand on my hair stroking it slowly.

I close my eye as more tears came out and then suddenly a strong wave of pain was felt in my lower stomach and I winced holding it.

I think Dad felt that because his hand paused immediately.

"Val? You're awake?", Dad asked softly.

I sniffed as they pain was getting stronger.

"Val?", Dad asked in a very concerned tone and gently turned me to face him and others.

Dad, Ales, Enzo and Ben were in suits so they must have probably just arrived from work. Everyone was looking at my face.

"Hey hey bambina what happened?", Ales rushed to me along with others seeing me cry.

I choked out another sob.

"My stomach hurts so bad", I cry profusely.

Ales was stroking my face softly. Dad my back. Elijah looked concerned. Matteo and the twins looked scared. Enzo had tears forming in his eyes.

"Val- ", Ales started speaking when I felt another wave of pain.

"Ahhhh", I wince and cry loudly.

They all froze for a second.

"It hurts. It hurts so bad. I can't take it anymore. Dad please make it go away", I cry loudly curling into an even tighter ball.

Matteo started crying looking at me. Xavier let go of a tear. Xander looked like he was controlling himself. Enzo looked away closing his eyes. Ben shed a tear as well. Dad looked beyond worried. Ales looked in pain.

"Elijah do something", Dad pleaded.

Elijah ran towards the small medical room we had in the third floor.

"Val please don't cry. It'll be okay", Ales stroked my cheek sadly.

He looked so sad and in pain that I felt bad for him. I try to stop crying.

Soon I was sniffing. Dad wiped my tears and Enzo got me some water. They helped me sit straight and Enzo held the glass and I drank some water.

Ben sat on my one side while Dad on other. Ales was crouching in front of me. Others were standing somewhere near me.

I layed my head on my Dad's lap and Ben put my legs on his lap and massaged my leg remembering Elijah saying that it hurt. Dad was massaging my forehead.

Elijah soon came with a hot bag.

"Val keep that on your stomach for a while", Elijah said softly.

I lifted the sheets and Elijah lifted my shirt a bit and placed it on my stomach.

"Babe why is her stomach hurting so much", Ben asked worried while massaging my legs.

"I have been thinking since morning and I guess it's food poisoning. All her symptoms say that. She ate out yesterday so that must be it", Elijah sighs sadly.

I curse the food that I ate.

"We should take her to the hospital right?", Matteo asked immediately.

"I think we should", Enzo nods.

Suddenly I wanted to puke again. I immediately stood up in a flash shocking Ben and Dad. I get up from the couch making the hot bag fall and I ran like my life depended on it.

"Val!", I heard everyone shout my name but obviously I couldn't reply to them.

Imagine a fountain of vomit..ugh

I slam the bathroom door open and the toilet seat then puke my guts out. I probably puked out more than I ate a while ago...god knows how that happens.

I felt hands rubbing my back as they all patiently waited for me to finish. After a minute I was done and I flushed all of it.

I sigh and get up and rinse my mouth. Everyone was staring at me with utmost worry.

"She is puking anything she is eating. This way she'll get even more weak", Savannah said concerned.

"Exactly", Enzo sighs.

Ales and Elijah started talking about my health and something about hospital as we walked out towards the living room.

I wasn't paying attention to whatever they were saying as I felt immense weakness. You know how sometimes you feel like their is no strength in you to stand also. Generally after puking people feel better but I was feeling light headed.

I looked forward to call someone as I froze in my place. I couldn't speak. I was so dizzy. I swayed a bit with my eyes feeling heavy. Before I realised I was falling down.

"VAL!", Xavier and Xander yelled together.

I think I didn't fall down as I felt arms around me and not solid floor as I blacked out.
______________________________

Xander's POV:

Val has already puked two times. I am actually very scared for her health. If the food that she ate yesterday was a person it would already be killed savagely.

I was looking at Ales and Elijah discussing about her health. Ben was walking next to them listening intently.

I glanced at Val walking a little behind me. She was swaying a bit and it was clear she was dizzy. She suddenly passed out dropping to the ground.

Xavier was near her as well and even he saw that.

"VAL!", we both yelled in shock and fear.

We ran and caught her together before she fell down. Our scream alarmed everyone.

Matteo gasps looking at Val. Ales, Elijah and Ben abruptly stop talking and turn to look at us. Dad and Enzo ran to us at the same time.

"Val! Val! Wake up!", I pat her cheek gently but I was freaking out inside.

Xavier was tearing up while holding her.

"Tesoro!", Dad yells in absolute fear.

"Elijah look at her!", Matteo yell while crying a bit and crouching next to me.

Ales, Elijah and Ben ran to us at the same time with terrified faces.

Savannah ran towards the kitchen while we all were trying to wake up Val. Savannah came back with a glass of water and sprinkled some water on her face.

Val frowned a bit when her face was sprinkled with water and all of us let out a sigh of relief. She opened her eyes slowly and my heartbeat calmed a bit.

Enzo immediately hugged her almost crying while she was laying down half on mine and Xavier's lap.

"Enzo?", Val mutters weakly.

Enzo pulled back and sniffed.

"Yeah bambina it's me. You scared the shit out of me", Enzo frowned

"Wh-What happened?", Val asked slowly and weakly.

"You passed out Val", Ales said worried

Val's eyes went wide or a bit and she nods then.

"We're taking her to the hospital now", Elijah informed us

We all nod.

Ales immediately picked her up from our arms and ran outside towards our car. I could see the fear on his face. He was so concerned about her and it was visible. I have only seen that face when any one of my brothers or Ben gets injured.

We got inside our cars and drove towards a hospital. We reach there soon and Ales like earlier picked Val up in a bridal style carefully.

Ben and Dad walked in the front to open the door for Ales. Elijah rushed inside and spoke to some doctor. I know Elijah has connections over here. He was explaining the doctor about Val's health. Him and the doctor then came to us and asked us to bring Val to one of the rooms.

Ales quickly got her to a room and layed her down. Val looked a bit pale and weakness was very clear.

The doctor checked her up and then decided to do some bood tests. We all stayed in her room all the time. Val looked very sleepy.

When are they gonna get the fucking reports?", I grunted annoyed that it's taking so long.

Everyone was worried. Ales was pacing here and there. Matteo was biting his nails. Xavier was fidgeting his legs. Ben was cracking his knuckles nervously. Dad was swaying his body while sitting.

The only person probably doing nothing was Val.

"God knows", Ben sighs replying.

"It's frustrating", Matteo frowned.

"Do you think we should intimidate the doctor so that they can fasten the process?", I ask seriously.

Elijah rolled his eyes. Then stared at me and others for a while. Everyone was asking him the same thing silently.

"What? You're serious? No! Of course not. Just wait", Elijah said shaking his head like he couldn't believe we actually suggested that.

After some time the doctor came and we all immediately stood up.

"What is it?", Ales asked quickly pointing at the report.

"She's fine right?", Dad demands

"Nothing serious right?", Enzo asked hopefully.

"Why did she pass out?", Ben asked

Everyone bombarded him with questions and he was looking at everyone but failed in trying to speak in between. Elijah face palmed himself.

"Oh speak up doc!", I almost yell rudely.

"Calm down", Xavier said softly rubbing my back.

Doctor sighed like he didn't know whether to get pissed at us or be awed seeing the love and care we have for our sister.

"Elijah she has food poisoning like you doubted. She also has the stomach flu", Doctor said looking at lijah.

We all look at Val in concern who was now soundly asleep on the hospital bed after the nurse had given her some medicine.

Elijah sighs and nods but I guess the doctor felt to explain more to us seeing our faces.

"She's gonna be fine. It's not bad. You just have to make sure she's hydrated, has enough food but not solids for a while and definitely rest is needed. Otherwise there are some medicines and Elijah knows about it and how many she needs to be given so you're in good hands", Doctor smiled looking at us.

"Thank god", Dad sighs with a hand on his heart.

"We appreciate your help doc", Ales said gratefully.

"Oh it's fine", Doctor smiled

"No really we appreciate your help. You gave our sister immediate attention as soon as we came", Ben said softly

"It's no problem. Elijah's a good and an old friend. This is the least I could do", Doctor grinned at Ben then Elijah.

Elijah smiled happily and hugged his friend. Everyone else smiled at them.

Xavier gave me a expectant look and I roll my eyes and look away. He frowned and nudges me and I grunt.

I knew what he wanted and I didn't wanna do it. Blame my ego. But my annoying twin was very persistent and I had to cave in because I know he won't stop.

"I'm um.. sorry for.. uh..being rude I guess", I said clearing my throat and rolled my eyes.

Everyone looked at me amused while the doctor looked like he was controlling his laugh at my awkward apology

"It's fine. I understand", Doctor nods smiled politely.

Xavier had a cheeky smile on his face and he wiggled his eyebrows at me annoying me more. I punch him on the shoulder which made him chuckle.

He's lucky I love him.

"Anyways I have to check on other patients and you surely can take your daughter home", Doctor nods at Dad who smiled back.

Doctor was leaving when Matteo called him making him turn back.

"Uh do you mind if I ask you a question?", Matteo asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure", Doctor nods.

We all look at Matteo curiously.

"What did you mean by this is the least you could do for your 'good friend' Elijah?", Matteo asked with an innocent curiousity.

Everyone looked confused including Elijah.

"Um..just that he's a good friend?", Doctor said very confused

"Your tone said otherwise. Are you lijah's ex boyfriend?", Matteo asked shamelessly smirking.

Elijah gawks at Matteo. Doctor looked confused and surprised. Ben looks uncomfortable but still curious. Ales sighs shaking his head. Enzo smacked Matteo while me and Xavier bit our lips to not laugh.

"What? No. We're old batch mates ", Doctor said awkwardly glancing at Elijah for a second.

"You sure?", I asked smirking teasingly.

"Yeah", Doctor said clearing his throat.

"Okay", Matteo smirked shrugging.

Elijah cleared his throat and rolled his eyes. Ben glared at the doctor even though just a minute ago he was normal with him. Clearly jealous!

"Sorry for their shameless behaviour. They're always like that. Don't mind them and boys he is already happily married", Elijah apologizes to his friend though he said the last part looking at Ben.

"It's fine Elijah", Doctor chuckled

"Oh you're married? Sorry we're asking so many questions we don't really meet many of lijah's friends", Xavier grinned

"Oh no problem and yeah I have a loving husband and a little boy actually", Doctor said with genuine happiness.

We all smile and congratulate him. Ben relaxed a bit.

We all then walk out of the hospital with Val who was still sleeping in Ales's arms. She looked peaceful and I was happy about that.

"She's sleeping this calmly for the first time today", Savannah smiled sadly stroking Val's head who was in Ales's arms.

"My poor sister", Ales sighs and kissed her head.

I smile happily and we all walked towards our cars. While walking towards my car I realised Ben walking beside me. I look at him with a cheshire cat grin.

"Yeah yeah I know you and those two idiots had your fun in there", Ben shakes his head annoyed

I laughed and smiled at him.

"Someone is jealous", I smirk teasingly

"Obviously I'm jealous Xan", Ben rolled his eyes while walking towards my car.

"Well mission accomplished!", I laugh loudly.

Ben glared at me and put me in a headlock making me laugh more. Xavier and Matteo ran to us laughing and teasing Ben.

Ben tried his best to ignore us but how much can he though? We drove in the same car.
__________________________________

Ben's POV:

Yes obviously I'm jealous.

I knew the twins and Matteo were purposely teasing me..they always do so my mood wasn't off about that.

I didn't know that doctor who now I don't like.. contrary on my first opinion about him knows my boyfriend. By the way he was answering awkwardly talking about him and my love being friends I knew he wasn't entirely saying the truth.

And like a cherry on the cake he was gay too!

But I'm relieved he is married though. He was quite genuine about that so...yeah.

As we left the hospital I walked quickly to catch up to Xander to make it look like I'm playfully fighting him when I actually didn't wanna go home with Elijah. It's not that I'm upset with him..it's just I'm pissed at myself for being upset for such a silly thing. I love him and he's mine..so what am I jealous about?! Ugh

We soon reach home with me successfully avoiding Elijah till now. I knew he wanted to talk to me by the way he was continuously looking at me and I knew I can't avoid it now..I mean we literally sleep in the same room.

Ales, Sav and Dad went to put Valentina in her room. Others left one by one to go to their rooms. I walked towards ours.

When I got inside I removed my jacket and put it aside. I heard the door close and I knew he was inside.

Suddenly he held my hand and I looked at him.

"You're upset", Elijah stated sadly

"Not at you", I sigh looking down.

"What?", Elijah asked confused.

"Yeah. Elijah I remember you telling me about a crush you had during college who I now know is that doctor as he said he was your batchmate and gay which means I also remember you telling me that when you were in college he... confessed that he like you too", I sigh looking down.

Elijah was silent for a while so I look up at him and he was smiling at me. I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"You're jealous", He smiled teasingly

"Obviously I am. He's good looking and you are sexy as hell!", I exclaimed in a duh voice.

Elijah chuckled and made an awe face.

"Look Ben, yes he was the guy who I had a crush on back then, but you know I never dated him and you are my first boyfriend and I can't even think about somebody else now. You have nothing to be jealous about. I love you and only you. I'm all yours like you're mine", Elijah smirked putting his hands on my waist.

I smile at him and kiss him on his lips.

"Wait..you found him attractive?", Elijah looked at me with fake offence.

"Looks wise... but you're gorgeous in and out", I smile kissing him again.

He chuckled softly kissing me back.

"Why didn't you date him back then? He and you both liked each other", I ask curiously.

"Mafia thing...so I just made some reason about not spoiling our friendship and he agreed. We are good friends and he later found someone who is now his husband", He shrugged and I nodded in understanding.

"Why were you upset with yourself and not me?", He asked remembering me saying it earlier.

"Well I felt silly for being upset over such a small thing", I shrug sighing.

"Don't be upset with yourself for that babe. I have the same feeling sometimes as I feel jealous too when guys swoon over you. Trust me it's very annoying", Elijah grinned shaking his head.

I smirk while flipping my imaginary hair making him laugh.

"Let me change your upset mood babe. You remember the promise I made over the phone today?", Elijah asked smirking seductively.

Oh fuck yes.

The look turned me on. What he said turned me on. He turned me on.

"Oh yes. I would very much like you fulfilling your promise", I smirk back.

Elijah nods smirking while removing his shirt followed by mine which I let him do. He kissed me feverishly and I kissed him back with the same intensity.

"I don't even know how its gonna be better than yesterday babe", I whisper while admiring his body like always.

The hard rock abs, the soft skin and sexy everything.

"Oh you'll see", Elijah whispered seductively while pushing me backwards with a bit force onto the bed and climbing on top of me kissing me hard.

And fuck he was right...
________________________________

Valentina's POV:

I woke up when I felt someone put me down on a soft surface. I opened my eyes and saw it was Ales.

"Hey I'm sorry to wake you up", Ales said apologetically.

"No it's fine. We're home?", I ask groggily realising I'm in my room.

"Yeah. We spoke to the doctor and you're gonna be fine", Ales smiled tucking me in.

I nod and saw Dad and Sav at my room's door smiling at me.

"Good night princess", Dad smiled softly.

"Good night beautiful", Sav threw a flying kiss.

"Good night", I smile at them.

Ales kissed my head goodnight and looked at me.

"I was so scared when you passed out you know. Don't scare me like that", Ales sighs caressing my head.

"You yourself said I'm gonna be fine so don't worry", I smile at him.

He smiled back and nodded. They left after checking I'm comfortable and I sigh and try to go back to sleep.

Suddenly my phone rang and I check it to see it was Micheal calling. I immediately had a smile on my face. I pick up the call.

Me:
Hey

Micheal worriedly:
Babe are you okay? Ethan told me you're not feeling well and you didn't go to school. What happened?

Me:
Oh calm down. I had fever that's it. Don't worry I'll be fine.

I didn't want to worry him by telling him about food poisoning when he's in spain.

Micheal:
Are you serious? Val I can tell from hearing your voice that you're not okay. And I'm sure it's not 'just fever'. Now tell me everything or I can call and ask your brothers. I know they will tell me.

Me sighing:
Okay fine. I didn't feel good this morning and now the entire day. My body was hurting and Elijah gave me medicine. Then Elijah checked up and saw I had fever and then my stomach started aching real bad. We then went to the hospital and the doctor said I'll be fine.

Micheal:
Fuck. Shit Val. How are you feeling now? Is your stomach still hurting? Did you eat anything? Please eat only healthy food! Are you taking enough rest? Does your body still hurt? The fever must be making your head pain as well right? Ugh dammit.

Me:
Oh calm down! Calm down!

Micheal:
Calm down? How can I calm down? God I hate not being with you now! I already missed you so much and now I'm so worried. I think I should come back.

Me:
No! Listen to me Micheal. I have my family here to take care of me. Trust me they're already hovering over me..you know them. You have to be there with Rafael okay? Your responsibility is there right now. I'm gonna be fine. I have been given some medicine and I will be back to normal before you reach here.

Micheal:
God I'm so sorry Val. I feel so bad. I really want to come there right now. I'm so worried about you. Is everything hurting too much?

God I love him so much! He's just worried about my pain so much.

Me:
It's not too much okay? Don't worry. You said you'll be gone for week right? It's already been four days so three more. We'll see each other before you know it.

Micheal sighing:
Please promise me that you'll take care of yourself and be all fine when I come back. I want to see you all good okay? Listen to your brothers for god sake! I don't want to hear about any tantrums of you not eating food just because it doesn't taste good. I know you very well to know you'll do this. Eat your medicine and take enough rest babe please. If you don't want me to worry about you then you'll get better soon.

Me chuckling:
I promise I'll be fine and will eat and do anything my family tells me. I won't even make pouty faces at Dad to get away from eating the gross food. I'll take rest okay? Happy?

Micheal:
I'll be happy when I see you. I love you so much babe. I miss you a lot. Please be okay soon and I'll call again tomorrow and I'll see you soon.

Me:
Okay! I love you too! Bye!

Micheal:
Kiss me bye?

Me chuckling:
Muah! Bye babe!

Micheal:
Muah! Bye

I ended the call smiling.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!

It was a popular suggestion and I do hope it was up to your expectations!!! 😔

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4M 787K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
412K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
118K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
1.4M 24.9K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊 " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 ? " "𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊�...