Exception| Sakusa x Fem!Reader

By jeonginscheese

Two crackheads: A germaphobe and a girl who have been best friends since they were 5, so basically 11 years... More

My Best Friend
Good Girl
Prince and Princess
Mochi and Waffles
Cat Cafe
Kiyo's Cuddles
Coming to Terms
Hitomi and Kiyoshi
Cookies (2) and Plushies
Cuddles and Windex
Author's Note
Kisses and Girl Things
Taking Care of Me
Yup, We're Dating
Jealous
Question
Cuddles and Showers
Fluff Shower
Tora
1K Special
7/11 Snack Run... at 3 am
Arranged Marriages
Meeting Ushiwaka and the Guess Monster
2K Special
The Return of R/N-chan + Mission Komoaka/Akamori
The Ugly Truth
The Plan
That Girl From The Grocery Store
3K Special- The Date
100 Votes Special
Bunny
12 Bags
SKIP IF YOU WANT
Nervous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITA!
Fourth Scenario
4K Special
Karaoke
Miyagi
It's Now or Never
15 Papers
We're Free Part 1
We're Free Part 2
Epilogue

Red M&M Simp

891 20 9
By jeonginscheese

2 Month Timeskip~ "Listen up! We're gonna have a training camp in a week, and coincidentally, it lasts a week. The schools are Karasuno, Fukurodani, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki, Nekoma, and us," Matsubara-sensei said.

I looked over at Kiyo who was smiling slightly. Kiyo has history with a boy named Ushijima Wakatoshi. They're rivals, but they're also friends. I know Kiyo will be happy to see him.

I turned to Mori, who also had a small smile on his face. His little crush is gonna be at the training camp too, not to mention R/N-chan.

Unfortunately R/N-chan moved away. She kept receiving death threats from fangirls of Kiyo and Mori, so she moved to Inarizaki where her brother goes.

Flashback, 1 Month Ago

"You dumb bitch, Sakusa-san's only paying attention to you because you're a former ace."

"I wish you would just die, just like your parents. I hope the rest of your family dies too."

I saw R/N-chan being cornered by some fangirls who were being bitches. I stormed over there and grabbed two girls by their collars.

"Kiyoomi's paying attention to her because she's his FRIEND! That's a hell of a lot more than you'll ever be to him with that shit personality of yours," I yelled.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, gets away with hurting one of my best friends, whether it be mentally or physically.

I released the two girl's collars, and they all sped off. R/N-chan looked really sad, so I wrapped her in a hug.

"Y/N-chan, I think I'm gonna move to Hyogo. Granny and Shinsuke-nii are there, and I don't want them to get hurt. I love you and Sakusa-kun and Komori-kun, but I want them to be safe," R/N-chan said.

I pulled away from the hug and nodded. "If that's what you want, I won't stop you. Be safe, we love you," I said, hugging R/N-chan again.

Flashback Ended

Yeah, that's basically what happened. I'm glad R/N-Chan's safe. From what she told me, she appears to be the manager of 10 foxes (the background characters are irrelevant).

"Have you ever met Wakatoshi-kun?" Kiyo asked me all of a sudden. I looked up at him and shook my head. "After that one tournament, you told me about him. I've never met him though," I said.

Kiyo nodded. "There's also a disgusting germ you need to stay away from," Kiyo scowled. I laughed. "Atsumu-San, right?" I asked. He nodded.

I laughed again. This is gonna be fun! I get to see Yukie-Chan and Kaori-Chan again, as well as R/N-Chan. (She doesn't know Kiyoko and Yachi yet because Karasuno doesn't usually get invited to these kind of training camps)

1 Week Later~ "Y/N, get up. We all have to be on the bus by 6 am," I heard someone say. I woke up to my brother shaking my awake.

"Keijiiiii, it's 5:30, I think we're gonna be fine," I said as I yawned and went back to sleep. Keiji tugged on my arms, effectively making me fall off the bed.

"Okokok fineeeee," I whined. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and ate breakfast all in 20 minutes. "Bye Keiji, see you when we get there!" I said as I grabbed my bags and ran to Kiyo and Mori across the street.

"Let's go, yeah?" I said to my two boys. I skipped to the bus, while Kiyo and Mori walked behind me.

5 Minute Timeskip~ "Iizuna-senpai, I'll load the bags," I said, already putting my personal bag and the manager's bag into the trunk of the bus. "Thanks Y/N-Chan," he said gratefully as he stepped into the bus.

I took everyone's bags and placed them in the trunk. The seating arrangements looked like this:

Matsubara (coach) - sitting with the bus driver

Kanemoto and Izumi - the two energetic first years

Miyahira by himself because this baby is very antisocial and introverted (and because there's an odd number of players)

Takaki and Koike - the two friendly, but quiet second years

Sasaki and Komori - the two bubbly, friendly second years

Sakusa and Akaashi - the couple lol

Iizuna, Yamaoka, Oshima, and Kagawa in the back with 4 seats because there happen to be 4 third years

I finished loading everyone's bags, and took my seat in the bus next to Kiyo. He was sitting by the window after he disinfected everything around him.

I sat down next to him, with my phone in hand. I started texting R/N-Chan. She should be on the bus by now, or at least awake.

Baby Fox

(Get the reference? Also, this conversation is based off of one I've actually had with a friend)

Manager Weasel

HIIIIII

Baby Fox

HEYYYY

HAVE YOU SEEN GRASS AS AN

ANIME BOY??!?

Manager Weasel

Um

No?

LEMME LOOK HIM UP

*grassasanimeboyby@juicykawaontiktok.jpg*

HE'S NOT THAT HOT

Baby Fox

Grass 🧎‍♀️

Manager Weasel

He's not my type 🥱

Baby Fox

WHACJSJXJSJ

Manager Weasel

IM SERIOUSSSSSS

Baby Fox

Wanna see sharpie as an anime boy?

Manager Weasel

YES

He better be hot 🤤

Baby Fox

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdMufon7/

Manager Weasel

KDCJJSJDJDJSJ

Still not my type though 😛

Baby Fox

AIGHT THEN HOW ABOUT

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdMu9VPh/

RED M&M

Manager Weasel

WAIT FUCK THAT M&M'S HOT

"GeT oN yOuR kNeEs aNd BeG"

Baby Fox

DJCJSJDJFJSJ

Manager Weasel

WAIT SHIT KIYOOMI SAW IT AND

HELDOFJSJ MEDNJSJD

Manager Weasel is Offline

Baby Fox

Ooooh you're in deep shit babe 😏

*Ok so, these links are actually real and will show you sharpie and red m&m as anime boys. Just thought I should let you know just in case you want to see it. They're made by @juicykawa on tiktok*

"What the fuck do you guys talk about??" Kiyo asked, looking at our conversation. I laughed nervously. Kiyo rolled his eyes and put my phone in my lap.

"Go to sleep, we're gonna be on the bus for a while," he said, moving my head to rest on his shoulder. I snuggled into him, and closed my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden Kiyo whispered teasingly, but seductively into my ear.

"You like being degraded huh?" My eyes flew open and my face got all hot. I smacked his thigh playfully. He laughed, and we drifted off to sleep together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
168K 3.5K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens 😀 Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
14.8K 395 14
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. . ˚ * *     ⊹ ˚ .   . ⊹ · ✧    * * .    ⊹ ✦   ✵      * * .  · .     *...
369K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...