Give Me a Break (Discontinued...

By maehwa_blossom

Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic... More

Profile Edited 7/15/2021
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Minju's Thoughts
Coming out to the ADeuce combo
Episode 1-1
Episode 1-2
Episode 1-3
Episode 1-4
Episode 1-5
Coming out to Heartslabyul
Minju's Weekend
Episode 2-1
Episode 2-2
Minju's Thoughts + Nicknames
NRC Group chat
Episode 2-3
Episode 2-4
I somewhat drew my OC
Episode 2-5
Episode 2-6
Coming Out To Everyone
Minju's Little Hobby
Going on Hiatus *please read*
*Discontinued* + New story announcement

Refrences on What Minju Would Wear

102 1 0
By maehwa_blossom

This part will have images from Pinterest that I made into slides that reference things that Minju will look like so it is easier for you the reader to imagine. Please know that I own none of these images and most can be found on Pinterest.

The female makeup is simple and brings out the more feminine features.

Simple but is more sharp bringing out the masculine features.

Uniforms:

I will not be able to show a reference on the female uniform that I really liked but you can check it out on wingbladeweaver1357 (Tumblr). You can find it in their archive in their Tumblr because it is an old post you will have to scroll the date of the post is April 5, 2020. Just so you can have an idea of Miju's female outfit it is the outfit that my OC is wearing but they have the black jacket with gold accents, the skirt will be at least knee length and instead of a bow it will be a tie. Please do check out wingbladeweaver1357 (Tumblr) to support the artist.

This is the outfit for when they are male

(A/N Riddles the model. Minju will wear what everyone else is wearing but they will not wear the vest and will have a tie instead of a bow.)

(A/N Please know that clothing does not have gender so all the clothing in the categories will be different, and Minju may wear a skirt when a male)

Close up on OC

Female

Male

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 291 17
Hello, this book will contain One-shots as well as multiple short stories about your favorites! This contains Gender Neutral Reader, Female Reader, a...
245K 15.2K 87
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
40K 885 52
"Once upon a time... A princess fell in love with a prince from another kingdom that they are at war with... From that love, she gave birth to 3 litt...
348 18 23
The Madrigals aren't the only family to be blessed with a gift in their Encanto. There is a second family named the Hitonisha's, they had moved from...