Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 34

1.9K 93 4
By shawdss

Lily POV

🎶Don't make no sense
How I'm rappin' and I'm thugging, dog
Don't make no sense
I be getting all this money, dog
It don't make no sense
The way I'm steppin', dog
It don't make no sense, yeah

I feel like I'm Kodak Black in 2015
In the 'Vette with plenty killers, mixing molly with the lean
It don't make no sense, I catch a body on the scene
Just a minor in designer, I was robbing for some jeans
2012, I was only fourteen
I was serving dope fiends, I was selling Nomi
I do no flaggin', dog, been snappin', dog
And I'm Z'd up 'til thе feet up, I be zig-zaggin', dog
All I want to do is get a bitch and fuck her raw
All I want to do is hit a lick, thеn hit the mall...🎶

"Ouu you looking like these pretty black girls on pinterest. You know those you see when you search for graphic tee outfits." Safi complimented. "Thanks boo, I try sometimes." I shrugged earning a laugh from the girls.

Kiki got us outside tonight-well kinda. We're in the hood at some nigga's house party whose apparantly friends with Shooter and she was going with her mans and asked us to come too. I have nothing else going on so why not, luckily I caught a ride from Chris since he was leaving granny's house by the time I was done getting ready.

"The whole of Harlem up in this bxtch, how comes I never heard of this nigga Dukie?" Lori asked. "Because you don't be paying attention when your nigga speaks. Dukie that nigga that got thrown in the pen for robbing Tixie's Shoehab and allegedly killed Tixie." Safi explained to her sis. "Allegedly?" I asked because it's the way she said it for me. She just shrugged as if she couldn't care less whether he did it or not.

We walked over to the couch and it was niggas all over like not even a spot for my tiny ass to squeeze in. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the whores who were bolding suckin dick right infront of us. What kind of folks are up in this bitch anyway? This not like no regular party I been to in a hot minute and it not the type I would wanna be invited to either.

I made my way over to the kitchen because I definitely needed me some alcohol to keep up with the scenery. I poured a cup of punch and downed it like it was water, wrong mistake. It's always the sweet drinks that be fuccin you up but I needed the buzz. I poured myself another drink and turned to walk back to the girls when I bumped into a hard chest. "Damn watch it will you nigga." I said trying to wipe the little punch that fell on my hand.

"Now tell me what's someone like you doing in a place like this?" Something seemed too familiar with either the question or the voice behind it. I looked up and my knees nearly gave way either because of the fact that East was standing right infront of me or because of our close proximity.

"Ain't got no slick comeback this time, huh?" He smirked taking the cup from my hands with ease. He sipped my drink starring right at me making me uncomfortable as hell while I still stood there stuck on stupid. He smirked at me and licked his lips and I swear my knees almost caved in from the action.

"So what brings you here ma?" He asked, the smirk never leaving his face.

"I-I'm here with my friends." I tried to sound some what confident or at least normal.

"What friends?" He rose a bushy brow at me.

"Damn Lily, I been looking for yo ass." As if on cue came Kiki.

"East you back." She commented acknowledging him.

"How you know shawty sis?" He motioned to me. "This my bestfriend Aaliyah, Fenty's Lil sister. She just here on semester break." Well damn bitch give him my Date of birth too.

"Shitten me? I ain't never seen shawty round heh before." He said eyeing me up and down making me feel even more uncomfortable.

"Trust and believe you did, you probably just ain't remember because like me she been living Harlem all her life." Kiki again gave this man more information on my life.

"Word? That explains alot then." He had that damn smirk on his face again. "Well see ya around sis, and Aaliyah." He said semi-smiling for me? Or was it like half a smirk, if that's even a thing.

"Damn girl you're flushed." Kiki commented. "Whaattt?" I freaked. "Chill, I'm kidding boo." She laughed at my embarrassment. "C'mon the girls waiting, we taking shots." She practically dragged me out of the kitchen.
——————————

"Aaliyah your brother's here!" My grandma called out to me. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs immediately knowing Chris ass got no patience.

"I'll see ya later grams." I said as I left out the door. I hopped in Chris whip and he dropped me off at the mall in under twenty minutes.

"You actually got here on time, I'm impressed." Kiki teased. "Very funny Jilly." I said calling her by her middle name. She had an off day from work so we decided on doing some summer shopping. We ended up spending quite a few hours in the mall. I bought a couple of sneakers, slides, some big graphic tees and leggings which are my absolute go-to and Kiki mainly bought makeup and dresses for the clubs.

After all that shopping we went to Mc Donald's drive through and ordered our lunch for the day. While Kiki drove us to the salon I ate my meal. Kiki switched up her wig but I just settled on washing and steaming my hair.

Now we were pulling up to the court in Queensbridge. I already peeped my brother's whip letting me know his ass was here, nothing strange as I remembered this was one of their hangout spots in the hood.

"Y'all done already? God must be on his way." Chris teased me. "Bro bye." I waved his ass off. " nothing for me?" He asked giving the ugliest puppy dog face ever. "Don't you ever do that shit again bro, Lori might leave ya ass." I joked.

"Aaliyah?" I turned to the unfamiliar face and was shocked to see who stood infront of me.

Danny POV

"How you liking the new crib?"

"Shitting me bro? That ain't even a question. It's nice outcha, can't wait to be outside acting a fool wit my goons." It's been just about a day since we've been back in New York and the new house Dave got is so dope compared to our little home in Florida.

"Mom went to the supermarket to stock up the fridge and Paps knocked out in his room." I'm guessing he's telling me these things that I already knew because he's about to head out. "Okay heard ju, lock the door on ya way out imma be in my room." I said heading upstairs.

To say that I was impressed with my room would be an understatement. For one it was in my favorite color and then everything else, from the furniture to the decorations were just beautiful. Hats off to whoever designed this for my brother cause I know for sure he wouldn't have had the time nor the creative capability of bringing such perfection to life.

*Incoming Call from Kylie*

Hello?

Why you sound so uncertain? I heard you were back in New York, how you ain't hit me up?

Well shit could a bitch breathe first? I just touched down ain't even left the house yet

Yeah aight well when you ready to link up I'm free

Heard ju

-Call Ended-

Kylie and I used to hand out back in the day when we were still youngins. We weren't exactly friends though because I picked up that she was only trying to get close to me so she could get a chance at my brother who wasn't paying her any attention. Still, I kept her around for fun times but I always watch my back around her because I know how she moves and I ain't trust her fasho. I'm suprised I still have her number considering we stopped talking a long time ago. Imma still take up her invitation to link up afterall I don't know how many of my friends are still around and down to hang out after all this time.

My mom got home about an hour after Dave left and by that time I was already trynna whipping up in the kitchen since my dad refused to cook. "I'm surprised you're home." My mom commented while unpacking the groceries. "It's not like you left the vehicle for me to go anywhere." Truthfully, I did not leave Florida where I literally always had a ride at my disposal to come to New York depending on buses,cabs and the train station again. "Well it's here now isn't it, just make sure you feel up the tank when coming back home." She instructed. Once I was finished with lunch I went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. I texted Dave to find out where he was at and just decided to slide through the hood. I didn't plan to stay out long so I told my mom I'd be back soon before grabbing the keys and leaving the house.

"Lil East that you?" Bully questioned approaching me. "Shit, in the flesh Big bully." I cheesed at him.

"Moms know you here right?" Dave asked me like I was a child. "Could you stop treating me like your young cub for once brother? I am twenty one years old mother doesn't need to know my every move." I retorted. "I just ask if she knew of your whereabouts afterall you do still live under her roof, she would need to know you're safe." He said raising a brow clearly questioning my slight rude response. "She knows I am with my big brother, there is no need for my safety to be questioned." I simply said walking passed him.

I spotted two girls ahead of me talking some of the guys but I recognized one of their faces. "Aaliyah?" She turned around at the sound of her name and looked at me a bit confused before recognition crossed her features.

"Daniel right?" She asked uncertain. "Girl please, call me Danny." I playfully rolled my eyes. "I've seen this one before, who is she Lily?" Her taller lightskinned friend asked. She was a pretty one for sure, I wonder if she's into girls. "This is Danny I met her in Florida, she's actually dating Chris Brown- "Shittin me? She looks young as fucc though." Her friend bluntly spoke. "Young and sprung just as he likes it assure you sweetheart and who might you be?" I addressed her. "The name's Keisha, Aaliyah is my bestfriend." I was about to lie and say that it was nice to meet her until Lily spoke again.

"So uh how are you here?" She asked a look of confusion on her face. "I just moved back to New York yesterday. I was bored in the house and knew my brother and his goons were here so decided to pop out." I shrugged. "I knew I seen ya ass before, I recognize you now fasho." I heard a guy address me and boy was her a sight for sore eyes. He was brown-skin and had the face of a hood prince I instantly knew who he was though. I practically stalk his mother's page. As to what Denise son is doing in the hood is baffling to me. "Christian Fenty, I thought ya mama was rich why are you in the hood?" My mouth did the talking without my permission. The two guys behind him chuckled lightly but not at him apparently at me. "A blunt one certainly, she's just like you then Lily." Keisha spoke.

"My mama rich that don't make us rich Lil East, we grew up in Harlem. The hood gon always be home." He answered thankfully not offended by my question.

"Lil East? Omg you're East little sister?" Lily sounded surprised. I simply nodded to her question.

"Ayo Fenty whenever you ready!" My brother called out to Chris with a basketball in hand. He left us without a word along with his little buddies leaving me with Aaliyah and Keisha.

"Hot brother that Fenty is." I broke the silence. "Hot? Not even but taken? Definitely." Lily said to me. "And so are you last time I checked?" Keisha raised a brow making me chuckle. "I'm harmless I assure you, I just like what I see that is all. I'm sure Chris does the sane while he is on his many tours." Which was no lie he would be flashed, stalked and touched by many beautiful women. He's loyalty however, is owed to me as is mine to him.

I spent the rest of my evening watching the boys get all sweaty and chatting with Aaliyah and Keisha. I actually learned quite a bit about them. For instance Keisha is apparently dating Shooter and Lily has her own man somewhere out of state by the name of Jordan. I learned that they attended school together and Aaliyah explained the situation with her family whereas I too explained why I was living in Florida. It's possible that I could've seen these girls before but was too young to remember them especially if we weren't friends then their existence would've been of no significance to me. However they seem like fair company so we exchanged numbers and social media handles before I took my leave and headed to my mother's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 74 40
Sometimes you're better of not being left in the dark, because what you don't know... could hurt you. β˜… EVERYTHING WAS A LIE. She'd been an expert at...
150 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
655K 15.6K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...