๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง|| k...

By kinkyyon

'๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€.' - - - - He pin... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐‘œ-๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘ก-โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘“-๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘“-๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ -๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘ -๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’-๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘›-๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘’๐‘›
๐’†-๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡-๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
covers
mEmMEes๐Ÿคช

๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•

714 39 0
By kinkyyon

☪︎⋆
𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐧

Looking around we saw nothing but the garden covered with flowers and a pond with mother Mary statue at the top.

Woah that looks nice. Water falling beneath from the virgin Mary into the pond like the purity and serenity is flowing throughout the church campus since the pond is made into small tunnel covering the church building within.

Oh wait.....

"Guys let's get it!" Jungkook exclaimed and pointed at the stone.

"Anyone any idea"Jin asked looking around the campus for any clue.

"You might see this in the soil that must mean that the stone is buried but wait how are we supposed to find that small stone in the ground."Jiwon cried.

Jimin patted her back and said "It's okay but at least we should solve the clue to even get the stone."

Making Jiwon smack his arm, Namjoon said looking at me "Y/n getting any idea"

I looked around when I was interrupted by a shriek, turning around I saw Taehyung jumping.

How cute.

Stop it y/n

Ay hoeseok

I saw what you did there

How can you see-

"Guys guys! We're in a church and most specifically the garden and there is nothing but the mother Mary statue she can be considered as the epitome mentioned and look the water falling from under the statue to the pond that's it!"Taehyung exclaimed making our eyes wide.

We ran towards the statue and started searching in the nearest places when Jungkook said "but where are we supposed to look for it this place is huge."

"Y/n didn't you feel something whenever you're near the stones"Yoongi asked me making me nod.

"So when she's in pain we know one of us is close we just need to be observant"he added.

Saying that everyone started to look around for the stone. walking near the pond I looked at my reflection.

For a fact I know that my purple appearance has faded away but reflection still shows the purple look.

What's the reason?

Suddenly the water started rippling making me step back but unfortunately I slipped ending up into the pool of water.

The last thing I heard was my name as the darkness consumed me.

*****

I felt something wet on my cheeks as I opened my eyes slowly thinking that the outside world would greet me but instead I'm in a cave.

Sitting up quickly I looked around my surroundings. It was a cave with purple crystals of different shapes and sizes jutting out from the roof of the wet cave from where warm water was dripping and the walls of the dark cave.

I looked around "How did I ended up here when I fell in a small pool of water"

I continue walking ahead in the darkness as it started consuming me more and more. At times like these I think why didn't I have a phone here it would've come handy in so many situations.

We were stripped off our phones when entering this world.

A soft breeze went past me as I started looking ahead from where it came and spotted light very dim but still coming from the same direction.

Walking near it I reached a passageway completely different from the cave. It was filled with carving and drawings. Ones I didn't understand.

Also some writings which I guess is Britannia's language.

Walking further examining the way I reached a room, walls painted lilac but with cracks all over the place but you can still see the fading colours water seeping through cracks making the seats along the long room decay.

It's a throne room.

But how come it's here, thinking about how I ended up here was this the old palace? Or is this some fabrication of my own imagination? Or better yet someone else?

"I wanted to meet you in person to give it to you."

A voice startled me making me look up. I saw a lady, tall purple hair flowing down her body and to the ground wearing a simple white gown with a crown sitting on top of her head.

Her pale skin shocks me as if it's a dead body but what catches my eye was the bright sparkling stone sitting around her neck.

"Who are you?"I voiced out.

"Czarina"she replied stepping down the seat at the head of the room.

The throne. She was the queen of Nesrin once and she was the bearer too.

"I know you must have alot in your mind right now but I can't tell you everything you will find out soon on your own."

"Then why did you bring me here? What is it that you want to give me?" I said stepping back as she advanced towards me slowly.

"Even if I can't answer everything I can still tell you about Nesrin can't I?"

That's how we are now in the same room sitting at the head of the throne room on chairs as she continued to tell me about her and Nesrin.

"I was the first queen of Nesrin, but I guess you know already that the realm faces a war almost every reign of a king or a queen that was when I died fighting in the war. And no I was not the bearer of the stones."She said looking down and smile sadly.

I don't know what to do but I continued to listen to her as she proceeded "After I died I was made the guardian of the Necron and Nesrin. Whoever was the bearer had to do something to get the stone. The stone can't be acquired that easily."

Necron? Something? Then do I have to do something as well?

By the looks of it she already knows what I wanted to ask as she continued and said "Necron is the name of the stone of Nesrin, every kingdom has it's own stone but the ones which the bearer has to find are the ones that are in danger. Nesrin has been suffering from different types of animal attacks for quite sometime."

"All the kingdoms you need to visit are the ones that are in most danger right now in one way or another. About doing something to get the stone the bearer had to prove that he or she deserved the stone, the first time I looked at you, I knew that you knew nothing about this world or how to handle yourself or these powers but you still had that determination to save this realm."

"I'm grateful to you and your team for trying to save all of us from the war. Now I will send you back do not tell them about me not everyone knows about me as I am the guardian no one can know me."she said as she removed her necklace.

The purple lighted stone floated, it wasn't the stone it was the mist as it settled above the stone on my necklace.

She smiled and said "Good luck on your journey Amarin, I'm here to help you whenever you need me just call out my name I'll be there right away."

She smiled for the last time as she closed her eyes as I fell into the darkness again.

*****

Opening my eyes I expected the group surrounding me but I was at a river. The same one from my dream where I met the girl. 

Now that I think she literally looked like a character out of an anime.

I walked upto the stream of water looking at my reflection displaying in the water. I was in my human form, but how?

"This place is in your mind so you can look however you would want."A voice spoke from beside me.

Looking at my left it was the same girl, short black hair reaching upto her shoulders. Big amber shade piercing eyes with a small but pointed nose and full lips.

Omg perfection. Got to meet real anime character.

"Why do I keep coming here and meeting you?"I said softly looking at her.

"I like talking to you"she replied looking ahead.

"But we don't even talk that much."I said turning towards her completely.

"That's true but I just like your presence I guess I wanted to say you are doing great so far no bearer has been this calm and composed but you don't have much time you should hurry, try to remember me whenever you need me."she said finally looking at me with a small smile.

"Wait what's your name......"I trailed off as she faded away soon.

*****

I woke up coughing as someone beside me helped sit up against a stone.

"Y/n are you ok?"A soft voice spoke up.

Rubbing my forehead I look at Jin who was crouched down in front with worried look. I nodded and looked around when I couldn't spot anyone Jin said "We couldn't find you anywhere so everyone spilt up to find you."

I nodded as my head fell back against the rock I was leaning on.

"Where did you vanish off to?"He asked hesitantly. I knew he didn't want to pry much when I'm in this condition.

"I'll tell when everyone comes back"I said as he rubbed up back making me lean my head on his cheat as I closed my eyes once again holding the necklace.

A loud voice made us flinch as we separated ourselves as we saw everyone running towards us.

"Y/N"Taehyung exclaimed as he ran towards me only to be shoved away by Jiwon flapping her arms like a wild goose , crying her eyes out.

"Y/N"she screeched as she jumped on me hugging the life out me.

"ouch jiwon"

Everyone laughed as Taehyung and I said wincing.

*****

We were now inside the church building resting when Hoseok asked "What happened y/n?"

I knew he was asking about what had happened when I vanished in thin air.

"We were so scared when you vanished after falling into a small pond, we looked everywhere but couldn't find you anywhere"Jungkook said pouting making me chuckle.

Currently I was wrapped around Taehyung's arms. He has such tight hold around me as if I'll run off somewhere.

"Sorry guys for worrying you all didn't mean to do that but I don't remember anything I just remember when I found the stone and after that I woke up back here." I decided to lie as the goddess told me not to tell anyone.

"No it's ok everything's good until you're fine."Namjoon said with a small smile. He always manages to comfort me without even trying.

Everyone nodded as well as Jimin said "Then shall we proceed to the next kingdom, Pandora"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Ayo guys! How's everyone doing? Did everyone enjoy sowoozoo!
I hope everyone's doing great and staying safe and healthy♡
I'll try updating soon again and as much as I can since I'll be starting with my exams soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 307 53
๐“๐˜๐๐„: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 08.15.2023 ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 10.07.2023 ๐—ช...
68.4K 2.2K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
425K 20.2K 46
"I'm a monster." He said to you with such a dark expression pressed against his face. "You should avoid someone like me if you don't want to die." "...