Drowning Under 8'5 | Ranboo x...

By Dy-lexicgorl

[Y/n] is a member of L'Manburg, a warrior trained under the wing of Philza Minecraft and raised by Wilbur Soo... More

โ€ผ๏ธPLEASE READ ASAPโ€ผ๏ธ
โ€ผ๏ธ๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹!!!โ€ผ๏ธ
Character Description
Chapter One - Exiled
Chapter Two - Drowned
Chapter Three - Rescued
Chapter Four - Revived
Chapter Five - Dressed
Chapter Six - Thanked
Chapter Seven - Trusted
Chapter Eight - Loved
Chapter Nine - Mesmerized
Chapter Ten - Stained
Chapter Eleven - Forgiven
Chapter Twelve - Cusped
Chapter Thirteen - Betrayed
Chapter Fourteen - Warned
Chapter Fifteen - Executed Part 1
Chapter Sixteen - Executed Part 2
Chapter Seventeen - Lifted
Chapter Eighteen - Visited
Chapter Nineteen - Blued
Chapter Twenty - Reminisced
Chapter Twenty-one - Confessed
Chapter Twenty Two - Covered
Chapter Twenty Four - Souled
Chapter Twenty Five - Slept In
Chapter Twenty Six - Blinded
Chapter Twenty Seven - Absorbed
Chapter Twenty Eight - Epidermis
Chapter Twenty Nine - Immortalized
Chapter Thirty - Informed
Chapter Thirty One - Date Night, Part 1
๐ŸฅณWE DID IT!!! 101K BABYYYY๐Ÿ˜Ž
Chapter Thirty Two - Date Night Part 2
LETS GOOOOOO๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter Thirty-Three - Doomsday Part 1
๐Ÿ˜ŽQnA time!!!๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜ญAnother Milestone!!โœจ
Rest In Peace.
๐Ÿคฏ OH MY GOD PLEASE READ!!!๐Ÿคฏ
Discontinued.
Wow

Chapter Twenty Three - Roped

4.5K 143 183
By Dy-lexicgorl

A/N: IM BACK BABY!!! Also, I did not edit, I am too lazy atm and I am wanting to see what you think. 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/n] - Your name
[F/c] - favorite color
[E/c]- eye color (if you have two different colored eyes, go for it!)
[H/c] - hair color (if you have a certain type of hair in mind, use it!)
[H/l] - hair length
[Y/h] - your height (use whatever height you want!)
[F/f] - favorite flower
[Fi/fi] - first initial
[F/b] - breakfast
More will be added later!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

'I genuinely want to have the date now instead of later. I can't wait!'

That last though surprised me. I'm not even that girly. But Ranboo makes me all giddy inside. See, I'm not a girly girl, but I'm also not a bruh girl, like tomboyish. I'm like... right smack dab in the middle.

What's that thing that I heard someone say once? Oh, right! I'm a 'Meh Girl'. I actually kinda like that. I continue my building waiting for the sun to set completely over the landscape of the blanket of fluffy white snow.

Ranboo's pov

I hope everything is going well over there. I mean, Dream is kinda scary and I just don't want them to get hurt. Especially [Y/n]. After all she's been through? Absolutely.

So I'm gonna make this date the date to remember. I'm going to try and make it as peaceful and non laboring as possible. All she has to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy herself.

I let my thoughts run wild thinking of every possible thing to do on a first date.

'Swimming? Obviously out of the question, duh. We both hate it.

Rollercoasters? No. Too harsh. Her wounds might open up and it's not peaceful whatsoever.

Parasailing? Meh.

Uhhh... flower picking? Bruh, what the heck? No! That way too childish.

Hmm... what about...'

Suddenly, light bulb.

Evening picnic in a flower field, fairy lights, watching the sunset. That's kind of our signature thing to do on a daily anyway: watching the sunset. It's perfect.

After thinking of what to do, I decide to head back. I hope they're doing ok. That's scary, they could've gotten caught and it could've been real bad. I'm worried most of [Y/n].

I grab my overcoat and axe, and set off to Techno's home. Walking down the prime path, I felt a sense of dread overcome me. I really hope [Y/n] is ok. If she's hurt in any way, shape or form, a certain someone's kneecaps are going to be put through the blade of my axe.

I finally make it to the community house and turn to the nether portal. I step up the stairs drearily and reluctantly step into the portal. That oh so common wave of nausea over takes my senses, but I'm not effected as much by it anymore. I'm so used to it now that it doesn't even bother me.

The atmosphere of heat and terrifying noises fill the void in my ears as I step out of the portal and onto the stone brick floor. The End has never been a place that I've had a problem with. I just don't like the noises. They remind me too much of bad times. When those noises sound, I get anxious.

I continue on and eventually get to the portal leading to where my [Y/n] resides. (A/N I'm sorry I'm being extremely dramatic 😂) after going through the portal, my journey the rest of the way is halted by a figure moving in my peripheral vision.

I look to my right. Nothing. Left? No one. Behind me?

I turn around to see a shadow behind the obsidian layer around the portal. "Hey! Get lost!" I yell in an attempt to sound intimidating. It doesn't work, anyone could clearly tell if I'm afraid or not.

The figure doesn't move, but is does intensify its glare at me. I step back in angst, awaiting its next move. I slowly reach my arm up over my shoulder and grab onto the handle of my axe. I get into a fighting position that Phil taught me.

Suddenly, it disappears into thin air, nowhere to be seen. I'm taken aback by this otherworldly sight. Granted, there are dimensions, but I have no idea where that's from. Never seen it in my life.

~TW: panic attack, voices, slight blood~

I shake my hand and rub my temples. My head starts pounding and my hands start shaking. My eyesight becomes fuzzy and dark, and my legs give out. There is a sudden ringing in my ears and I clutch onto my hair.

It's so painful and so void. Suddenly, darkness over takes me as the ringing begins to fade out like a beacon sound. I suddenly find myself in a fully pitch black room and a spotlight over my head. I look around and stand up. I try to walk forward, but I can't.

My legs are stuck and my body can't move. I can only turn my head. I suddenly feel tightness around my wrists and ankles. I groan in pain and roll my sleeves up to see my wrists turning purple in places that seemed a rope was squeezing it. Like an invisible rope.

I felt myself being lifted into the air by my shirt collar. Suddenly, a hand appears on my collar, as if it's the thing holding it up. Then, with no warning, the hand lets go of my shirt and I fall onto the ground hard. I groan in discomfort and groggily shuffle to my knees. I hear laughing from a voice all too familiar.

"Hahahahahahaaaaa!!" It cries out.

"Dream...?" I growl through my teeth

"No. Not Dream. You." I could practically hear the smile on his face when he said 'you'.

"What am I doing here? Where am I? What's going on?!?!" I seethe through the pain of the invisible rope tightening. I can't take this pain anymore so I scream out.

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! PLEASE!!" I shut my eyes in agony. I open them to see ropes all around my limbs. I see them moving in the opposite direction I felt them going before. They're loosening. I feel a sense of both relief and sharpness at the same time.

The voice laughs again and then a foot steps into the light. It bends down and takes the tie in its hands. "I hope you understand that this is for your own good."

'What? What the hell does he MEAN by that!!??'

"For my own good? What's for my own good?! I was practically losing circulation in every limb of my body a second ago and that's for my own good?!" I manage to yell. I can tell he didn't like that.

"Don't yell at me or you're gonna make this a lot harder than it needs to be. All you have to do is listen to what I'm saying and apply it to real life!"

"What makes you think you know anything about me?"

"I know everything about you, Ranboo. I know your past, your strengths... your weaknesses." He says that last part maniacally. That sends a cold shiver down my spine.

"W-weaknesses?" My voice softens from a defensive one to more of a curious one. He slowly stands up walks behind me.

"Yes, Ranboo. Weaknesses. Like uhh.. oh I don't know.... water..." I suddenly feel the trickling of a light liquid running down my head, to my neck, to my back. I feel the burning sensation on my bare skin. I moan in discomfort and pain. My neck steams and my skin shrivels up in defense.

"Gahhh! Please..."

"You have other weaknesses, you know. Not just water. Thing like... your mother.. your memory book...

[Y/n]."

My head shoots up when he says her name. I immediately know what he means.

"I SWEAR TO NOTCH IF YOU PUT ONE FINGER ON HER I WILL—"

"You'll what, Mr. Boo?" I flinch at the nickname he called me. That's what [Y/n] called me.

'How did he know about that nickname!!'

"You'll... poison me? Stab me? Pour lava on me hoping I burn in misery and anguish? Well, you can't. I'm not Dream. I'm you."

"... Huh? Me? You're not me! That's not me!" I defend.

"Oh but I am, Mr. Ranboo. I am you, I am apart of you. I am your mind telling you things that you need to listen to."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!" I suddenly feel a blow in my stomach and I jerk backwards. He just kicked me.

"Yell at me one more time. I f****** dare you." He seethe through his teeth. I stay silent, not wanting another blow.

"What I want is simple. See Ranboo, [Y/n] has a certain power. A power that a certain someone wants. And you're going to help him get it. You are the only thing that can get close enough and she'll trust you."

"What in the hell makes you think that I'll help you with that? You will not lay a hand on that girl!" I defend again.

"Would you like to know what would happen if you refuse?" I stay quiet, indicating that I would like to know. His response terrifies me.

"Your love, your heart, your darling girl..." he laughs menacingly.

"You'll never see her... again!"

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm gonna be completely honest, I pulled this out of my a** and it turned out pretty... okay? I guess? Anyway, have a great night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
9.1K 418 15
!! Cover art by @JazeTallo (twitter) @jazetallo (Insta), Go follow them on twitter they make beautiful art !! What if, instead of Tubbo denying Tommy...
15.4K 303 14
โœจRandom One-shot Bookโœจ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
13.5K 540 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...